Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Where: Forest
Tags: Amber Calder

Skye whipped out her dual blades, watching the spot where Amber was looking with a mix of eagerness and anxiety. As she focused on feeling the blades as part of herself, currents of electricity ran through her fingers and danced on the metal, making her feel even more connected with it. As long as whatever this beast was wasn't the Chimera, she figured she'd be able to hold her own, even with little weapons training.

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Where: Wandering Camp
Tags: Gabriel

"You've got nothing to worry about; your smile's as pretty as the rest of you," Mirabelle said with more than a touch of humour. Her grey-blue eyes flickered with well-meant mischief, though she was a bit perplexed by Gabriel's evident nervousness.

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Tags: Teddy

"It's alright," Dara said compassionately. "If you need to vent, I'm always here." Though family matters and conflicts did tend to make the Hypnos boy a bit uncomfortable, he cared about Teddy's well-being more than his own comfort. "It's not fair to yourself if you keep these emotions boxed up," he added. He noticed that Teddy seemed a bit more tired, and sent waves of wakefulness his way.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Tsidetsi Fields, trans-female, daughter of Iris. Tagged: open, sitting in front of cabin.

I returned to the Iris cabin and stepped inside to grab my sketchpad and pencils before returning to sit outside. I scanned the space in front of me for a while before letting my eyes settle on the ground in front of me. Resignedly, I began to sketch the pebbles on the ground. My sketchpad was already filled with similar drawings, but there wasn't anything interesting to draw right now. Not here.

Gabriel Santiago, male, son of Hephaestus. Tagged: Mirabelle.

I looked down at the ground before forcing myself to relax. "Oh, that's---that's not what I'm worried about." I looked over at her through the corner of my eye. "I just don't particularly want people fawning over my smile." My tone was light, although the words were honest.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:16 am

wilddog990 wrote:
wilddog990 wrote:
Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Claimed|Tags; Amber

Blake frowned. "Changing topic." She said, making a scolding sound. "No idea." She held out her bracelet. "I don't know how to read greek." They reached the cabins and she stopped and turned to Amber. "Now back to the first topic. Why did you look like that?" She was very persistent at times and curious. Tora let out an eager howl.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 am

Skye whipped out her dual blades, watching the spot where Amber was looking with a mix of eagerness and anxiety. As she focused on feeling the blades as part of herself, currents of electricity ran through her fingers and danced on the metal, making her feel even more connected with it. As long as whatever this beast was wasn't the Chimera, she figured she'd be able to hold her own, even with little weapons training.

Mirabelle's eyes narrowed in thought. "Do you - do get self-conscious about attention?" she asked hesitantly. That, she could understand, even without empathy skills.

"It's alright," Dara said compassionately. "If you need to vent, I'm always here." Though family matters and conflicts did tend to make the Hypnos boy a bit uncomfortable, he cared about Teddy's well-being more than his own comfort. "It's not fair to yourself if you keep these emotions boxed up," he added. He noticed that Teddy seemed a bit more tired, and sent waves of wakefulness his way.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:42 am

Tsidetsi Fields, trans-female, daughter of Iris. Tagged: open, sitting in front of cabin.

I returned to the Iris cabin and stepped inside to grab my sketchpad and pencils before returning to sit outside. I scanned the space in front of me for a while before letting my eyes settle on the ground in front of me. Resignedly, I began to sketch the pebbles on the ground. My sketchpad was already filled with similar drawings, but there wasn't anything interesting to draw right now. Not here.

"Well, yes," I admitted. "People stare at me a lot, and see---when I first got here, I could never tell why they were staring. I didn't know if it was because of my looks or because of my memory, so there's a lot of negativity associated with it."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:50 pm

"That's completely understandable," Mirabelle replied sincerely. "Unlike many of my half-siblings, I'm not a huge fan of attention either," she admitted. "As I mentioned earlier, I used to be quite shy." Though her previous timidity had faded, the insecurities were all still there - just hidden beneath smiles and coats of makeup.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:49 pm

I nodded. "I feel like attention is overrated, you know? Like you spend so much time wanting it, and then you get it and it's just...not fun." I stared pensively across the field.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:56 pm

"I know exactly what you mean," Mirabelle concurred. "What most people don't realise is that it's actually quite stressful. It makes you... care what people think." She glanced away, tucking a stray hair into her low braided bun. In my case, at least.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:37 pm

"The bar just keeps getting higher and higher, like an exponential graph. It's just a bit at first, that you have to improve, but the more you improve the better you have to be. And soon, everyone's expectations are so unrealistic, you just don't know how to keep up." I said, sighing.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 am

"I know how that feels," Mirabelle muttered, answering Gabriel's sigh with one of her own. "There are so many expectations in the Aphrodite cabin alone. Some of my siblings - well, lets' just say they can be less than nice a lot of the time."

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me