This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

"I don't have a dragon," Gunborg replied. "My son's dragon is enough of a handful for the whole family. It was only last month that she set the roof on fire, nasty beastie. Though, she can be a wee bit helpful when it comes to stokin' the oven."
Tarben gave his mum a sheepish smile when she mentioned Ember's troublesome nature. He started to eat, unable to deny how hungry he was for much longer.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless

Ember snared when she saw the dragon-bone knives, but backed away cautiously. The other dragons seemed to be following suit. She shot a glare at Toothless when she heard him offer them a place to sleep. She didn't really know why, but she had a gut feeling that the Boneknapper and his human were not to be trusted.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna rose to her feet, stretching her legs a bit as the fire started to die down. "I'm going to go upstairs and investigate the bedroom," she told the dragon. By 'investigate the bedroom', she meant that she was probably going to end up falling asleep. It had been a long day, and she was frankly exhausted.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser eyed the kelp warily. After a moment of deliberation, he tentatively bit into a slimy strip. Blech! The Skrill sprang back from the kelp, disgusted by its salty flavour. He'd never liked the ocean much, so it was no surprise to him that he didn't enjoy kelp either.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna rose to her feet, smiling when the Stormcutter purred. She laughed when she saw him investigating her bag. "Are ya hungry, boy?" she asked, having seen Toothless display similar behavior when searching for food. "I think I crossed a river on my way over here," she recalled, screwing up her face in thought.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Wildfire turned his head all the way around then back the other way as if he could see the river then looked back at Magna. He got to his feet and turned to go find it, got a few steps away then looked back at her. It as if he was asking if she was coming with him or not. Tilting his head to one side, he made a questioning noise in his throat as he waited.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:26 pm

( Ember, Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella, Toothless are tagged here)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|
Marilious didn't go to the dragon immediately. He sirckled around a few times over the academy. All of the sudden the bonenapper was against five other dragons, and the dragon he wanted to catch was gone he was a bit disappointed. Then he saw the night fury. ''oh man. that the alfa fury.Toothless.'' he laughed ''what a stupid name, Zarogrem'' he said pounding his chest '' is a powerful name.'' and he patted the dragon. He did not land but waited to see what would happen to the Bonenapper.

Zarogrem watched the dragons below him. He did not think to much about it.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron took some kelp. he stuck it in his pouch for a second and brought it out. it was cooked. he ate it. it tasted like plants and fish. it was good. he smiled at Morlil, ''that was great!'' it really was great. Benron was hungry and the kelp reminded him that he was. He stuffed a lot of kelp into his bag to get toasted.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Shelltoe jumped back over to the other dragons. Nettal turned back to Raya and Alexis. ''Im glad Shelltoes ok with washing. well, my dad is going to start to get worried. its quite dark, and I myself haven't done my chores.'' then she turned to Benron, who had stuffed his face with roasted kelp. Then she turned back to Raya. ''um, Raya, do you want us to take you back to your home?'' she was kind of reluctant, not knowing that much of Raya.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe answerd, running to Sirene and putting his wing over her ''I met Sirene'' then running to Morlil and putting his wing over him '' I met Morlil'' then he ran to Raya and Stormchaser putting his wing over them ''And I met Raya and Stormchaser. And what have you been up to?'' he asked folding his wing back to his side.

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:

"I don't have a dragon," Gunborg replied. "My son's dragon is enough of a handful for the whole family. It was only last month that she set the roof on fire, nasty beastie. Though, she can be a wee bit helpful when it comes to stokin' the oven."
Tarben gave his mum a sheepish smile when she mentioned Ember's troublesome nature. He started to eat, unable to deny how hungry he was for much longer.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless

Ember snared when she saw the dragon-bone knives, but backed away cautiously. The other dragons seemed to be following suit. She shot a glare at Toothless when she heard him offer them a place to sleep. She didn't really know why, but she had a gut feeling that the Boneknapper and his human were not to be trusted.

Brenna rose to her feet, stretching her legs a bit as the fire started to die down. "I'm going to go upstairs and investigate the bedroom," she told the dragon. By 'investigate the bedroom', she meant that she was probably going to end up falling asleep. It had been a long day, and she was frankly exhausted.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser eyed the kelp warily. After a moment of deliberation, he tentatively bit into a slimy strip. Blech! The Skrill sprang back from the kelp, disgusted by its salty flavour. He'd never liked the ocean much, so it was no surprise to him that he didn't enjoy kelp either.

Magna rose to her feet, smiling when the Stormcutter purred. She laughed when she saw him investigating her bag. "Are ya hungry, boy?" she asked, having seen Toothless display similar behavior when searching for food. "I think I crossed a river on my way over here," she recalled, screwing up her face in thought.

Toothless nudged Ember with his wing "We can keep an eye on them, see what they do, and be ready for trouble" He whispered only loud enough for Ember to hear.

Willa smiled. "Ember is pretty mischievous, at least from what I've seen." Willa said
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:47 pm

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • ember, toothless

"The gesture is appreciated." Marrowbone said. "But I'm afraid we have no intention of staying" The Boneknapper lowered his head, taking up a calmer stance but still watching the Night Fury warily.

Dardee had the same idea, keeping only one blade out as she climbed onto Marrowbone's back. Instantly, the dragon took off through the dragon-sized hole in the roof, climbing the sky until they were covered by the clouds, angling back towards the wilderness. Dared pulled her mask off with a sigh of relief.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:04 pm

( Ember, Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella, Toothless are tagged here)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|

Marilious sat on his dragon happily. watching the night fury. then the Bonenapper shot up at him.

Zarogrem flapped his wings slowly. There was a bit of a ruckus below and then the Bonenapper was coming at him.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron took some kelp. he stuck it in his pouch for a second and brought it out. it was cooked. he ate it. it tasted like plants and fish. it was good. he smiled at Morlil, ''that was great!'' it really was great. Benron was hungry and the kelp reminded him that he was. He stuffed a lot of kelp into his bag to get toasted.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Shelltoe jumped back over to the other dragons. Nettal turned back to Raya and Alexis. ''Im glad Shelltoes ok with washing. well, my dad is going to start to get worried. its quite dark, and I myself haven't done my chores.'' then she turned to Benron, who had stuffed his face with roasted kelp. Then she turned back to Raya. ''um, Raya, do you want us to take you back to your home?'' she was kind of reluctant, not knowing that much of Raya.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe answerd, running to Sirene and putting his wing over her ''I met Sirene'' then running to Morlil and putting his wing over him '' I met Morlil'' then he ran to Raya and Stormchaser putting his wing over them ''And I met Raya and Stormchaser. And what have you been up to?'' he asked folding his wing back to his side.

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:37 pm

"Oh yes, that one gets herself into a whole mess of trouble on a daily basis," Gunborg replied with a touch of humour.
"I keep her under control," Tarben said indignantly, crossing his arms with an amused expression. "For the most part."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless, Marilious, Zarogrem

Ember nodded to Toothless - the Night Fury was definitely intelligent. Unfortunately, the Boneknapper bid them farewell and took to the skies with the woman. "Great. Now they're gone," Ember snarled in frustration. The other dragons started to mosey back towards the stables. With a final glare at the hole the Boneknapper and his rider had left, the large Monstrous Nightmare followed suit. She was halted by another strange scent; one she hadn't noticed before beneath that of the Boneknapper and woman. Human male... and a Skrill? Confused, she sniffed the air for further details. She could pick up the stench of death woven into the human's scent, which contained an oddly familiar element. She recognised it almost instantly. "Dragon hunter!" Ember hissed to any remaining dragons in her vicinity. The Monstrous Nightmare quickly herded the others towards the stables, where they would be safe - there were many other dragons there, surely the hunter wouldn't risk provoking all of them?

Magna's eyes widened when the Stormcutter's head swiveled like an owls'. She'd heard that they could do that, but she'd never seen it in person before. She picked up her satchel and helmet before starting to follow the dragon, placing the helmet over her tangle of wild fiery hair.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Rouge tilts his head with a rumble like coo as his answer. "Of course, have a good nights rest" he rumbles towards her. He settles himself back down at the fire place, to keep warm till he would fall back to sleep. *Should probably grab some to eat tomorrow* he thinks.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Wildfire grinned at Magna, pleased that she was coming. He wanted to return the favor for helping him. She was the first kind human he had encountered; he didn't want to lose her so easily. He walked back into the forest and soon came across a river that seemed to have plenty of fish in it. Parking himself at the edge, he stuck his head in and left it there. He stayed that way for several minutes before Magna could see the muscles in his neck suddenly jerk and he pulled his head out of the river. Wildfire drained the water from his mouth then turned it towards the bank and dumped 6 good sized fish on the bank. Looking thoroughly pleased with himself, he beamed triumphantly at Magna and nudged the pile towards her.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Starjumper tags: open
The sandwraith hybrid flew back to their sanctuary after scouting. she glided up to Astral's house. She dismounted and busied herself by armoring herself and Starjumper. Star gurgled and nudged astral as she put the storage barrals for the fish on her back. Astral patted her head, grabbed her staff, which was what she used to guide and give orders to icebreaker. She then mounted star.
"Up, star!" She said gently, and star took a running leap of the ledge and dove down before catching herself and flying towards the village which had fish.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀