Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby susie. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:28 pm

"Guzma... You've been chopped. Judges?"
"Your dish was great but just serving us tapu cocoa will not do for the dessert round."

*Slams butcher knife on the table* Try that again, bub.
Uhhhhh! LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE WON CHOPPED!

Bored Guz//Battle Royal Dome//tags;; (who ever is open and wants to battle him :p)

Guzma was listening in on other people's conversations, none he could really jump in on without coming off as overly rude or way too aggressive, and staying idle for this long was making Guzma very antsy. So he did the next best thing! A thing that every trainer knew had to be taken to heart. He looked around the building and through the crowds of people until he came across a person that looked like a strong trainer and made intense eye contact with them. He then yelled in the middle of the bustling battle dome,"WE MADE EYE CONTACT EVERY TRAINER KNOWS THAT MEANS A BEAT DOWN!" He knew it was ridiculous but he didn't care, he wanted action and he didn't even get to try out his new battle strategies since the battle royal was cut short. He continued to stare at the trainer with a wicked grin and crossed arms.

(I dunno xD I just want to put some life back into this rp so... Who ever's open and wants to take up Guzma's offer)
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me