This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:56 am

Insane Snuggles wrote:
Tobias Atropadonna|Male|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Snovella, Skye
You watch the girl quietly before speaking. "I was looking for a way off my homeland, and Mel happened to be an orphaned dragon. She didn't scare me, and I didn't scare her, so we escaped my homeland together." You summarized lazily.

Melusina|Death Song|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Snovella, Skye
You watch the little dragon lay down, before curling up around Tobi.

{ I apologize for the wb, I got like zero sleep. }
Last edited by FaerieBoy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:08 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

"I do find myself to be particularly peckish," Tarben replied with a smile. The thought struck him that he'd forgotten to eat lunch that day. Better not tell mum, he reckoned. She'd probably try to stuff me full as a Snoggletog turkey. He sat down at the kitchen table and began to pile some food onto a plate.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone

Ember met the Boneknapper's growl with one of her own, despite probably being outmatched. A Zippleback stalked up behind Ember, clearly having heard her distress call. He burbled menacingly at the Boneknapper and his rider. Soon they were joined by a Nadder and a Sand Wraith, each dragon looking none-too-happy that their sleep had been disturbed.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna's peaceful drawing session was interrupted by a loud, demanding screech. She looked up from her sketchbook to see her father's gyrfalcon sitting on the windowsill with an annoyed expression on its face. It screamed at her again, glaring at her with beady eyes. "Alright, alright," Brenna murmured, ripping out a blank page of her sketchbook. She wrote about everything that had happened on Berk that day, leaving her new dragon friend out of it - father definitely wouldn't approve of that. When she had finished, the gyrfalcon held its leg out expectantly. She tied the message to its leg and watched as it launched itself into the air, though not without a final ear-splitting shriek. "Good riddance," she muttered under her breath when the bird had left.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser nodded, looking over at Raya. "Nice to meet you too," he replied in a voice roughened by disuse.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna giggled as the Stormcutter bowled her over. "Whoa, big guy!" she exclaimed in an amused tone, clearly not having expected it. A goofy grin spread across her face when she saw the broad dragon smile the Stormcutter was wearing. She patted him on the head, thoroughly delighted.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:31 am

Rouge jumps awake at hearing the loud screech of the bird. He growls at it as it leaves. He shakes his head a bit at last screech with a grumpy grumble at the annoying thing. "Should have tried to eat" he grumbles glaring at the window.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 am

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

"I do find myself to be particularly peckish," Tarben replied with a smile. The thought struck him that he'd forgotten to eat lunch that day. Better not tell mum, he reckoned. She'd probably try to stuff me full as a Snoggletog turkey. He sat down at the kitchen table and began to pile some food onto a plate.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone

Ember met the Boneknapper's growl with one of her own, despite probably being outmatched. A Zippleback stalked up behind Ember, clearly having heard her distress call. He burbled menacingly at the Boneknapper and his rider. Soon they were joined by a Nadder and a Sand Wraith, each dragon looking none-too-happy that their sleep had been disturbed.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna's peaceful drawing session was interrupted by a loud, demanding screech. She looked up from her sketchbook to see her father's gyrfalcon sitting on the windowsill with an annoyed expression on its face. It screamed at her again, glaring at her with beady eyes. "Alright, alright," Brenna murmured, ripping out a blank page of her sketchbook. She wrote about everything that had happened on Berk that day, leaving her new dragon friend out of it - father definitely wouldn't approve of that. When she had finished, the gyrfalcon held its leg out expectantly. She tied the message to its leg and watched as it launched itself into the air, though not without a final ear-splitting shriek. "Good riddance," she muttered under her breath when the bird had left.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser nodded, looking over at Raya. "Nice to meet you too," he replied in a voice roughened by disuse.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna giggled as the Stormcutter bowled her over. "Whoa, big guy!" she exclaimed in an amused tone, clearly not having expected it. A goofy grin spread across her face when she saw the broad dragon smile the Stormcutter was wearing. She patted him on the head, thoroughly delighted.

Willa smiled and sat down and started helping herself to the food provided and ate a bit of food. "Do you have a Dragon too?" She asked Tarben's mother.

Toothless swooped in and charged up a Plasma Blast landing near the Zippleback.

Insane Snuggles wrote:
Insane Snuggles wrote:
Tobias Atropadonna|Male|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Snovella, Skye
You watch the girl quietly before speaking. "I was looking for a way off my homeland, and Mel happened to be an orphaned dragon. She didn't scare me, and I didn't scare her, so we escaped my homeland together." You summarized lazily.

Melusina|Death Song|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Snovella, Skye
You watch the little dragon lay down, before curling up around Tobi.

{ I apologize for the wb, I got like zero sleep. }

Skye nodded listening to the short story. "I was thinking about getting a dragon of my own, Maybe a Nadder like my mom." She told the girl.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:52 am

Wildfire purred happily when Magna patted him on the head. He stepped back to let her get up, still grinning then sniffed her bag again. He nudged it then poked at the leather with his tongue. Snorting at the taste, he shook his head and looked around to try and find a river. Now that his attention wasn't on his wing, he was hungry!
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:03 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • ember, snovella

Dardee didn't like where this was going. One angry dragon was bad enough, but four was a nightmare. She hasn't had to fight a dragon in years-- Marrowbone had dissuaded her from that line of work-- and she didn't think this would be a battle she could win if it came to that. Dardee unsheathed both of her daggers and held them in front of her defensively. The dragon bone blades glowed in the firelight. Dardee hoped the dragons would back off, allowing their escape.

Marrowbone lifted himself to his full height, still growling lowly. "Back off and let us go. There's no need for a fight right now." He said to them, readying his stance.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:09 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote: •--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • ember, snovella

Dardee didn't like where this was going. One angry dragon was bad enough, but four was a nightmare. She hasn't had to fight a dragon in years-- Marrowbone had dissuaded her from that line of work-- and she didn't think this would be a battle she could win if it came to that. Dardee unsheathed both of her daggers and held them in front of her defensively. The dragon bone blades glowed in the firelight. Dardee hoped the dragons would back off, allowing their escape.

Marrowbone lifted himself to his full height, still growling lowly. "Back off and let us go. There's no need for a fight right now." He said to them, readying his stance.

Toothless breathed out black smoke through his nose but backed down, the blue glow in his mouth dimming he looked at the other three and stretched out his wings to their full length, blocking the others. he motioned with his head towards a free sleeping area. "You can sleep here tonight and leave in the morning" He trilled.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:53 am

( Ember, Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|
| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|
Marilious didn't go to the dragon immediately. He sirckled around a few times over the academy. All of the sudden the bonenapper was against five other dragons, and the dragon he wanted to catch was gone he was a bit disappointed. Then he saw the night fury. ''oh man. that the alfa fury.Toothless.'' he laughed ''what a stupid name, Zarogrem'' he said pounding his chest '' is a powerful name'' and he patted the dragon. He did not land but waited to see what would happen to the Bonenapper.

Zarogrem watched the dragons below him. He did not think to much about it.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron was amazed '' what the ..'' he said under his breath. He looked at his sister. *how'd she do that???*

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal laughed ''well Lightningstrike sure looks good.'' Shelltoe walked over the Nettal ''oh, Shelltoe where did you go?!'' she hugged him and pressed her head up against him * I missed you she said*

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe smiled at Stromchaser, it flew through his mind Stromchaser has been attaked by dragon hunters to. He felt so sullen. And then he heard Nettal, *Nettal* She was talking to Alexis. He turned to Lightningstrike ''you do look good<3'' and then to Sirene ''and you, Sirene<3'' He regurgitated the kelp he had brought for Stromchaser. Then he ate some of it himself. ''good stuff'' and he winked at Morlil. He walked over to Nettal, she hugged him.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Alexis / Lightningstrike
She chuckled, "Thanks, but she's not easy to wash." She winked at her dragon, who was talking to Shelltoe.

Lightningstrike / Alexis
She grinned, "Thank you!" She drew a picture in the dirt with her claw. "So what have you been up to, Shelltoe?"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Astral tags: open
When the trio arrived, icebreaker went below the surface of the water to catch the fish. But when icebreaker came up, she had no fish. "What?" She started to ask, but Starjumper roared to the bewilderbeast, and icebreaker roared back in reply. "Well?" She looked at Starjumper expectedly and star turned his head to long look at her a and gurgle in reply. Astral looked down at the water below and relized she saw no fish. "Well, then it looks like we are going to have to borrow some fish then," she said. "Stormjumper, we are going to serch for nearby towns and see if they have lots of fish." She ordered,"Icebreaker, follow me. But stay under and go incognito." She finished, then added, "Star, scout!" Star roared and surged forward. For some reason, Starjumper happened to have a sense of smellas sharp as that of a rumblehorn. She knew star was a hybrid of things, but never knew exactly what. She knew she was part sand wraith, and at least part foreverwing as she gad telepathy. And she since she has a sharp sense of smell, part nadder or rumblehorn.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀