║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Thu May 19, 2011 11:54 am

(Accepted.)

Arlette:

With a sigh, the daughter of Aphrodite decided to get up from her spot in the library. She started towards the door, her footsteps somewhat loud and echoing throughout the eerily quiet library. She cringed slightly with each step, as she hated having her footfalls heard amongst a lot of people. It just made her feel... Unsafe, one would say. I'm never safe... she thought to herself miserably. Especially with those guys after me... She shuddered at the memory of her father being murdered, but she shook the memory away. With a sigh, she continued to the entrance of the castle.

When she passed by Damian, a chill washed down Arlette's spine. She shivered and rubbed her arm awkwardly, feeling as the temperature had fluctuated as she passed by Damian. She didn't dare to meet his gaze, as she was worried about him. Actually, she was afraid of him. She wasn't quite sure about him, but she was keeping a close eye on him though she didn't like him one bit. Maybe I could get someone else to watch him, so I don't have to... she thought to herself.

Arlette shook her head as she opened the doors to the entrance of castle. She took a deep breath in as she let the spring air greet her. She looked all around her at the dusk forest, feeling as if there was no worry in the world. Of course, that's not true, she thought bitterly to herself as she looked around at her surroundings.

Then she finally noticed Mikey and Keaira with a slight glare. "What are you doing?" she demanded as she stepped down from the stairs and started towards the two.
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Thu May 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Muhahahahahahahaha wrote:Mikey saw the girl who had just walked past him trip on her way out of a building. He quickly walked over to her "Are you okay?" he asked.

((sorry ive been gone ))
"Yeah, I'm fine," Jade said. "So who are you?" She needed to meet new people, even if she didn't feel very comfortable.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Mikey turned around when he heard someone's voice. When he did he half expected to see another creatior like a unicorn or something so he was actualy a little suprised to see a human... or what looked like a human. Wait, was she talking to them? He decited that she was and said "I'm trying to figure out where to go, its my first day here so... I'm kinda lost."
Heart is going to blow up.
Throat completely choked up.
Tears won’t hold up.
Stomach about to throw up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
And I know that it’s happening again
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
And they never actually care
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Thu May 19, 2011 12:07 pm

"Yeah, me too," Jade laughed. Being the newbie wasn't easy for her. "So, what are you?" she asked. All sorts of creatures were supposed to attend this school. This was like some of the books she read, with 'fantasy, creatures.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxxika » Thu May 19, 2011 12:10 pm

(Where would be a good place to put Kahjere in to start?)
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Thu May 19, 2011 12:19 pm

(Well, Arlette is talking with Mikey at the entrance of the castle if you want to meet them.)

Arlette:

Arlette folded her arms over her chest, knowing that she should have expected that. Looks like he isn't a mythical creature, she decided while doing a quick glance of him up and down. Unless he's a werewolf or vampire. Then again, if he were a vampire then the fangs would have probably given it away, and he probably wouldn't be out with the sun still peeking over the horizon. She stepped forward, taking in every detail with the only eye that she could actually see out of. Her arms were still folded over her chest, as if she didn't like something.

After a few moments, the daughter of Aphrodite spoke. "I'm Arlette Beauchene; daughter of Aphrodite and camp director of this camp," she started while running a hand through her hair. She hoped that she wouldn't get any questions about her being the daughter of Aphrodite. "First of all; are you a human? If so, then I would have to kill you. If you're not then please state either your mythical creature or power."

I feel like a robot... she thought to herself, almost hanging her head in a shame. It was true, after four years of being here at the camp, she was starting to feel like a robot considering how many times she would say that introduction. Maybe I should change it up a bit... Then again, she would have to get used to the fact that she had changed her introduction.
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Thu May 19, 2011 12:22 pm

"W-wait," Jade said,"You KILL humans?" She was scared. She thought that was a little much, even though she wasn't a human. She looked at the director.
(i gotta go Goodnight))
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Thu May 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Arlette:

The daughter of Aphrodite shook her head and looked at Jade. "We cannot let humans know that we are real and here on Earth," she explained while looking off into the distance, as if she were troubled by something. "It would be dangerous to us all; humans and mythical creatures alike. It would start a war between humans and us mythical creatures."

Arlette wasn't lying. She knew that no one really accepted the fact that mythical creatures were real, and everyone would try to kill them immediately. It annoyed her deeply considering everyone, well mostly everyone, wanted peace in the world and no war at all.
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Mikey looked at the director for a moment. That would make perfect since exept for the fact that his human parents had sent him here, so they knew about it. He shook his head, it didn't matter anyways. Insted of answering the director's question he simply held up his hand and had electricity spark over it for a moment, making it a high enough voltage to where she would be able to see it. "Do you know where we should go?" he asked.
Heart is going to blow up.
Throat completely choked up.
Tears won’t hold up.
Stomach about to throw up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
And I know that it’s happening again
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
And they never actually care
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxxika » Thu May 19, 2011 12:54 pm

(Okay.)

Kahjere felt the need to be pushy. Though his jokes never went over well, and he stopped trying lately, he could still get in peoples' business. He walked with a smile now, sharp white teeth showing as he lightly stroked the fuzzy head of the dark creature perched on his shoulder. The creature gave a growling purring sound as it was giving the little amount of attention. It gave a smile similar to Kahjere's until Kahjere stopped petting it.

"Seems there's someone new Jere." The human said, and then the creature gave a slight nod, opening it's eyes. It's two tipped ears twitched and it sat up. "Relax Jere." Kahjere mumbled, shaking his head lightly as his companion creature forced itself to settle down. He came closer, noticing the director, and then two more beings. He wasn't sure what to call either, he hadn't seen them before. He stopped a ways away, crossing his arms. He laughed a little loud at Jade, again shaking his head and licking his teeth almost to make them obvious.

"Of course we kill humans." Kahjere said. "And then, I eat them. Maybe." He stepped closer. The creature on his shoulder sat still, not moving, it's tail wrapped around his arm. Even as he took a few steps forward, it didn't move. "But you aren't a human I suppose. If you're still here." He looked to the director, then to the male. He watched the spark, seeming in some amazement for a few seconds before stepping back. "Oh yay. You can do... whatever that was." He shrugged off his odd moment and gave a displeased look. He had no intention of being friendly, or helpful, but the whole being mean thing never ended up well for him.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me