Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:45 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/Jesse/open

The light greenish haired one didn't let go of the hand he held. He said "We're doing well, thank you for asking."

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/Jesse/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, nodded. He then asked "What are you two doing?"

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez/open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed. The white haired, eared and tailed little one giggled. The reddish-brown eyes watched, darker ears and white tipped tail moving every so often. He said "Well, that's good, and we just wanted to visit with you two."

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes focused on the werewolf now. He nodded to the other male. "Yeah, they'll tell us if there's classes today or not." He then nodded a second time, about Kojuro. "I hope he's okay..." he said, though wasn't sure why he said that. It wasn't like he knew the werewolf had an injury the nurse looked at. He then said "You're right, if he wants to go back he'd have to come down this way."

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co

The blue green eyed one continued to look at the trees. She nodded as she looked at the others.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on Velvet, and she nodded at her. "I agree, it's better and nicer when there's little to no other students around. Quiet is nice," she said, then walked with Velvet.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The ambery raven haired female said "I don't understand it either...Then again, Kitsune don't have magic like that anyway. We just have fire, and the fox form. Narumi? That's...the fae or fairy girl with the dark fae brother, right?" she asked, and knew about the rumors Ryoken had spread...

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one hummed.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to the others. Orri said "With Suki and Ryota, that would be four people. You said Ryoken might not help...but should someone go see if Mayu would?"

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one -walking-

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns -walking-

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger -walking-

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed brunette -walking-

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded as she looked at him, then giggled a bit. "Aren't there websites and stores in this world that sell stuff like that?" she asked. They weren't in their normal world anymore (or this is an AU version of them). All manner of creatures and things existed here. She nodded when he said to ask Ferid. "I...don't know if Ferid likes me...Maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to me," she said. She was with Crowley so much as he'd adopted her, but Ferid didn't really spend time with her, if at all.

(Hope that's okay to put, Queen)

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew, gijinka Latias

the greenish haired one held Smoky. The gray wolf or fox like creature nuzzled him, then made an angry or annoyed noise at Mew...N didn't really put his Pokemon in balls anyway. He still had them since he knew Pokemon had to be captured to be tamed. Well, that's how other trainers did it, anyway. He didn't mind Touya being one of those people. He himself didn't put his in the Pokeballs, though. Smoky and the others had all come to him, eating the berries he'd given and becoming his friends.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew, gijjnka Latias

The brownish haired one smiled down at Leaf. He heard the annoyed noise Smoky made...and looked at the gijinka Mew. "Uh...yeah...we don't want to capture you, since you're not a wild Pokemon. You're not a Pokemon at all...or not one I've ever seen before."

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one smiled at his mate and son. He started to walk to the door, and they followed.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair sighed. She patted Mew on the arm, saying "Don't start an argument...We aren't like the creatures they have, they aren't going to capture us. Well...I actually am...I have my Pokemon form still. I wonder if you have one too. Where do you want to go?" she then asked.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes glanced about, then he looked to Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl sighed. She then looked to Riku, and nodded to him.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound blue-gray, gray, or brownish eyed one smiled. The raven then continued to walk along.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black haired one twitched his ears. White tipped black tail flicking, he followed the human.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Ellena

The dark haired and pretty eyed male sighed. It had quieted down again.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Ellena

The dark haired one continued to hold the boys close. He said "Maybe we should go back to the dorm..."

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri and co

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman heard them. She walked up and said "You...need someone else with magic or powers?"

(Or Clary could help since she has magic, lol)

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Magnus and Alec

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf looked at the guys. The blue eyed white wolf figured that might be a good idea.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lane - 4

Postby Soup5 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:02 pm

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Ferid Bathory
      "It's only a Figure of Speech." Lane lifted up their arm as they explained. Lane shakes their head. "I won't stay here for too long, I still have my own priority to focus on. Also, my existence in your face is probably already causing a migraine right now. Haha." They let out another light-hearted laughter. When the dorm supervisor asked them about a volunteer, Lane briefly lowered their gaze and hummed as they tried to come up with a neutral response. "Hmm... let's see how things will go..." They crossed their arms and looks away. Lane's attention suddenly focuses their attention on Mr. Bathory when they spot him grabbing their mug. Hmm? What's that in your cup? Lane darts away their eyes again. The question was formed in their head but Lane refuse to ask for the sake of their hygienic nature.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:04 pm

(Lol Rp logic lol)
Mayu- I nodded. “Yep, correct, Narumi is easier to get along with, she doesn’t like her brother spreading rumors.” I said to Suki and Ryota.

Raiden Mai~ “Your correct, Narumi is nice to everyone, you’ll like her trust me, Narumi is one Mayu’s best friends and Mayu has a lot of best friends.” I said to Suki, Ryota and Leina

Narumi- “I can, she’s at the Sakura trees near the Sakura dorm.” I said to Orri and Onna and Skye. I headed in the direction of the Sakura dorm.

Skye~ “Okay, I know if you ask Mayu to help, her mom will help as well, so we’ll get the help of both them.” I said to Orri and Onna.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:45 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/Jesse/open

The light greenish haired one didn't let go of the hand he held. He said "We're doing well, thank you for asking."

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/Jesse/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, nodded. He then asked "What are you two doing?"

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez/open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed. The white haired, eared and tailed little one giggled. The reddish-brown eyes watched, darker ears and white tipped tail moving every so often. He said "Well, that's good, and we just wanted to visit with you two."

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes focused on the werewolf now. He nodded to the other male. "Yeah, they'll tell us if there's classes today or not." He then nodded a second time, about Kojuro. "I hope he's okay..." he said, though wasn't sure why he said that. It wasn't like he knew the werewolf had an injury the nurse looked at. He then said "You're right, if he wants to go back he'd have to come down this way."

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co

The blue green eyed one tilted her head as she listened. "She sounds cool," she said, to no one in particular but just saying it.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on Velvet, and she nodded at her. "I agree, it's better and nicer when there's little to no other students around. Quiet is nice," she said, then walked with Velvet.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The ambery raven haired female nodded. "She seems nice," she said, from what she'd seen of the girl.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one had seen her around sometimes. She wasn't anything like her brother...Not that he'd seen, and Mai and Mayu were saying she was nice.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Narumi, Skye, Clary

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked around. They pointed to the blonde/light haired one, saying "I think she wants to help too.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded as she looked at him, then giggled a bit. "Aren't there websites and stores in this world that sell stuff like that?" she asked. They weren't in their normal world anymore (or this is an AU version of them). All manner of creatures and things existed here. She nodded when he said to ask Ferid. "I...don't know if Ferid likes me...Maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to me," she said. She was with Crowley so much as he'd adopted her, but Ferid didn't really spend time with her, if at all.

(Hope that's okay to put, Queen)

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew, gijinka Latias

the greenish haired one held Smoky. The gray wolf or fox like creature nuzzled him, then made an angry or annoyed noise at Mew...N didn't really put his Pokemon in balls anyway. He still had them since he knew Pokemon had to be captured to be tamed. Well, that's how other trainers did it, anyway. He didn't mind Touya being one of those people. He himself didn't put his in the Pokeballs, though. Smoky and the others had all come to him, eating the berries he'd given and becoming his friends.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew, gijjnka Latias

The brownish haired one smiled down at Leaf. He heard the annoyed noise Smoky made...and looked at the gijinka Mew. "Uh...yeah...we don't want to capture you, since you're not a wild Pokemon. You're not a Pokemon at all...or not one I've ever seen before."

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one smiled at his mate and son. He started to walk to the door, and they followed.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair sighed. She patted Mew on the arm, saying "Don't start an argument...We aren't like the creatures they have, they aren't going to capture us. Well...I actually am...I have my Pokemon form still. I wonder if you have one too. Where do you want to go?" she then asked.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes glanced about, then he looked to Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl sighed. She then looked to Riku, and nodded to him.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound blue-gray, gray, or brownish eyed one smiled. The raven then continued to walk along.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black haired one twitched his ears. White tipped black tail flicking, he followed the human.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Ellena

The dark haired and pretty eyed male took Alec's hand. He began to head back inside.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Ellena

The dark haired one hummed a bit. He then fell silent, as he and the boys went with Magnus.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri and co

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman looked to the cat eared ones. At least they hadn't seemed to ignore her...She nodded as she looked at them, and wondered what their name was. "Yeah, I...would like to help if possible."

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Magnus and Alec

The blue eyed white wolf watched them go, making sure they were safe. She then headed off, wanting to find Leina.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel smiled at the Wendigo he loved. He didn't move when Dean transformed and nuzzled his leg. He, in fact, reached to him and patted him. He then walked with him, and came upon two mothers they knew, Kelly and Melody.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde hummed a small sound or two. He smiled at Cas, turning to the creature form a moment. He affectionately nuzzled one of the angel's legs. He changed back and smiled, glad they didn't have to ride a plane to get here...He then walked with the other male. They came upon Kelly and Melody.

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman smiled at her son. She held his hand and looked to Melody, smiling at her and Lorell. They then both looked over as Cas and Dean appeared. The boys called out to the two men, so the ladies headed over.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean/ open

The beautiful eyed brown haired one yawned as she walked about. She smiled at Kelly and Jack, then saw Castiel and Dean. Jack and Lorell both looked over to them, the Nephilim and werewolf child calling out. Melody held her red and brown haired son's hand, and headed over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:46 am

(I'll send Narumi over to Mayu, Raiden, Suki, Ryota, and Leina Spirit.)

Nami~ "We need to find someone so we can tell them what we just witnessed happening to another student(Ayako), they should know what happened." I said to Sayuri. Sayuri and I looked around for somebody to tell.

Sayuri~Nami and I accidently bumped into some people(Cas, Dean, Kelly and Mel). "Sorry my sister and I didn't mean to run into you guys." I said to Cas, Kelly, Dean and Mel.

Narumi~ I found Mayu near the Sakura dorm looking at the Sakura trees with her mom,Suki, Ryota, and Leina. "Glad I found you guys." I said. I told Mayu, Raiden Suki, Ryota and Leina about what I saw with the power I have that allows me to understand the threads of a magic/spells, see the flow of magic spell and undo the magic/spell. "It's a powerful demon magic spell that I can't undo on my own, Victoria did it, Skye said yes, Orri and Onna, you guys want to help us break it." I said to to Raiden, Mayu, Suki, Ryota and Leina.

Mayu~ I nodded understanding what Narumi had told us."I always forget that you have that power, sure I'm in." I said to Narumi. I was glad my best friend asked me.

Raiden Mai~ I nodded. "If Mayu is in, I'm in as well." I said to Narumi

Jonathan~ I took out a device that looked like a cell phone Safara used an illusion blood witch spell to make it look like that but Victoria and I know it's not, it was the only way we could sneak it in, because this type of tech is not okay. Safara had given to Victoria and I turned it on. "Safara." I said into it.

Dark Princess Safara Valtor(She's pretty much a mini Valtor but a lot worse)/Princess Alia Valtor of Neptune~ I stopped arguing with Alia because she wanted control. I picked it up and turned it on. "Jonathan, did you and Victoria do what I had asked you two to do about the Ayako girl,if your contacting me then you two did, good, let me guess Victoria is unconscious from doing it." I said to Jonathan.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:44 am

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have a roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: Lane

He sip his drink and watched the other teacher, trying to read his expressions and that laugh, which kind of felt fake in his ears. He wondered if Lane was the type who laugh to hide his true emotions, just like he did, acting kind of mean even if he didn't need to. He thought his words "priority? what do you need to focus on?" he asked "no...your face looks fine, your existence is not really bothering me at all" he said silently.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He sighed "I could not say that. Ferid do like you, that's just like his style he is not that open to show others his true feelings and...kind of goes to his not-so-friendly side...which can bring some misunderstanding between him and the others" he responded to her. He thought for the girls another question about the cloak "hmm, maybe there could be stores or websites selling things, I am not so sure thought, I am not really looked those, but you can always look for the academy library there are those computers anyone can use" he responded to her.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Shey

She nodded to her as they walked forward to the cafeteria, she was there only two other students and the boy from Moon dorm working at the kitchen side, just like he normally did "yeah, I don't mind if there are students, but... I'm not good at waiting in the long food lines that sometimes arise, if there are so many students at the same time, well lunchtime is the worst anyways" she said. She stepped over to the counter where there were fresh pancakes "lovely as always" she said.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

He watched as his roommate walked out of the room before walking into the bathroom to do his morning chores. He watched himself in the mirror for a moment, seeing that it was still him, Dark mousy was not doing any switch with him now, which was kind of odd. He was used to his alter ego, but sometimes he felt awkward about how lively the Dark mousy was, he could easily do things that he could never even think of doing. He sighed once more and washed his face quickly, before leaved the room.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

He didn't wait for the Daisuke anymore just left the room alone 'hey Krad? Is everything okay?' he asked his alter ego 'what do you think?' the blond responded sarcastically which was nothing new. He sighed "Well I could know if you don't speak, you can read my mind, but I can't your...' he said annoyed "you didn't switch with me when you got into a shower, I feel like a being swimming into a swamp" he responded sharply. He sighed again 'I thought you don't like to switch because then Dark mousy can scent you and tease you?" he kept asking, but his blond alter ego got silent again.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She walked outside of the building, her eyes looking toward the beautiful fake Cherryblossom trees in the garden of the Sakura dorm. She loved those trees even if they were not real, they bloomed with magic, true Cherryblossom could not be open at this time of year, but it didn't bother her. She still enjoyed them.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: N, Toya, Latias

She was rather surprised by the way those trainers looked at her or their pokemon "hmm, I see you do ask them to be captured? not just put them inside a metal ball or whatever that thing is without their permission" she said. She was pokemon yet not pokemon, so she could understand the minds of pokemon, she did recognize that the pokemon around the trainers were with them because they wanted to not because they were forced to. She turned to Latias "I am not starting an argument, I am just curiously asking" she said to her, blinking her eyes "of course I do...I think that is really a thing about our kind to have two forms...of course, I have not seen everyone in our world, but everyone I've meet so far has a pokemon form" she said to her.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

They were in the bathroom, making up and enhancing their feminine appearance, they loved being seen as pretty and cute, it was just their style even if sometimes they little bit overshooting with their makeovers. Hanbee was ordered to make up Ishida as well, but early in the morning, their roommate left the room early 'what a coward' they thought to themselves with a smirk on their face.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He left his room early as possible, mostly to run away from the little threat his roommate Hanbee was given to him last evening to make him up. He didn't really have any classes or anything in the morning so he walked to the light dorms library to find and read something he could like to enjoy his time with. At this early, the library was a pretty silent place too as there were not many who go there this early, after most of the classes or evening things could be different.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He was left only a few steps before his brother, taking some water to the little kitchen and a bite of the chocolate belonging to his brother there. He didn't have any classes this morning, so he made a deal with the cooks at the Academy cafeteria to help them always when he didn't have classes or other things. He did enjoy doing some work too even if it was mostly washing dishes, cleaning, or making bread.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

He left the room as well, not getting any more sleep even if his body was screaming for more sleep, but he was having a hard time getting any sleep at all. He walked down the hallways to the little kitchen there, where the students could bring food and other stuff if they wanted to. He took vegan chocolate which was actually very good for chocolate but noticed that there was someone taking a bite on the bar, which didn't really surprise him at all. It was pretty luckily his younger brother Kagekatsu, nobody else could dare to touch his food.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir (Kojuro)

He nodded "so what brought you to this hallway then if there were no classes for you this morning" he managed to ask "well you can get almost every other dorm on this hallway or kitchen, library other places on here...so were you planning to get any of those? or just taking a walk?" he kept asking. His ears perked toward the hallway of the left as he saw the Kojuro walking there with some fruit drinks "you seriously like those??" he asked rather skeptically.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: Zephir, (Naoe)

He walked back to the hallway to the larger area, seeing Naoe with the blonde boy from Moon dorm if he remembered right. He sip his drink and looked the Naoe "what if I do? Nothing wrong with this" he responded rather calmly.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:50 am

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe, Kojuro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes focused on the werewolf. He made a small sound, and shook his head. "I...yes, I just wanted to take a walk today." That was convincing enough, partly true. He'd also kind of been hoping to see the two werewolves, but wouldn't tell them that. He then glanced between the two. "Fruit juice isn't bad," he said, though didn't know if it was fruit juice or water/something just fruit flavored.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co, Narumi

The blue green eyed one tilted her head as she listened. "I'll help too, if I'm allowed."

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one followed the dragon dorm student to the cafeteria. She saw a student there, wondering what he was doing. She saw some of the cooks and chefs, but one might be missing. She shook her head, then nodded at Velvet. "Ah, yeah, a lot of people can be overwhelming...or they take all the good food. I think we get choices here. Not for the main meal, but there's sides and snacks and dessert."

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi

The ambery raven haired female nodded. "Of course we'll help," she said to Narumi, and smiled a bit.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one looked at Narumi. "Oka-san (mom) and I can help. If...if you need more people," he said, and she'd seemed to be addressing the two Kitsunes as well.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Skye, Clary

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes blinked a couple times. They and Onna then continued to wait for Narumi to come back with the others.

The redhead nodded as she looked at him, then shrugged. "well, if you say so...I'll believe he might actually like me. Where...where is Ferid, anyway?" she asked the vampire. She looked around, as a lot of times they were together, for bit anyway. She then nodded as he mentioned the library. "I'll go look on the computer there when I get a chance."

the greenish haired one held Smoky. The gray wolf or fox like creature settled down, N smiling then looking to the girls. He said "I do in fact see if they want to come with me. The Pokeballs are just a convenience for other trainers...as some Pokemon can be aggressive, or so people can't steal our little friends here."

The brownish haired one smiled down at Leaf. He patted him again, then nodded to the girl but didn't really say anything, letting N speak.

The pretty female with the long red and white hair nodded at her. "Okay, okay, fine, I guess you weren't trying to start an argument. They might have thought you were upset or annoyed. Their Pokemon sure seem to have thought that." She shook her head a couple times. She said "yes, yes, of course; others like us must have Pokemon forms, most of them anyway. Let's go see my brother and his family. Have you met them yet?" she asked, thinking of Latios and his mate and adopted son.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male took Alec's hand. He began to head back inside.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one hummed a bit. He then fell silent, as he and the boys went with Magnus.

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman stood by.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: X

The blue eyed white wolf continued to search for her roommate. She sniffed around, trying to catch the scent.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel hummed. He looked at the two girls, saying "That's fine, we're not hurt."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde looked at the two girls. Being the way he was, he immediately asked "Who are you, and do you need something?"

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

The blue eyed brownish haired woman made a small sound as she saw the two girls. She tilted her head a bit as she looked at them. She kept quiet, however, letting the men do the talking. She kept Jack close to her, just in case, but it was probably fine.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

The beautiful eyed brown haired one smiled and patted her red and brown haired son. She then smiled as she looked at Jack. He was just so cute, and treated her like another mother, or an aunt. She made a small sound as she looked to the two new girls.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:33 pm

Nami~ “My name is Nami Kano, we saw another student do something bad to another student.” I said to Cas,Dean, Melody, and Kelly.

Sayuri~ “I’m Sayuri Kano and my sister is right.” I said to Cas, Dean, Melody and Kelly. Nami and I took turns explaining what we had saw.

Narumi~ “Cool you are allowed to help me too Leina, I appreciate all the help I can get.” I said. I turned to Suki and Ryota. “That would be awesome the more people I have helping with this, the better and it will strengthen the power of the spell.” I said to Suki and Ryota. I urged Mayu, Raiden, Leina, Suki and Ryota to followe me. “I’ll explain what we need to do once we get back to Skye, Orri and Onna.” I told them.

Raiden Mei~ I followed Narumi and nodded understanding. Narumi knows more about magic than any of the students and staff combined. “Kurikara can watch our backs while we do this.” I said to Narumi
Mayu~ I followed Narumi and I nodded. I told Kira what was going on and what happened. “I will gladly protect your guys backs while you do this, it is my duty to protect you two.” Kurikara said to me telepathically. “Good.” I said to Kurikara telepathically.

Jonathan- “Yes Victoria is, I know she’ll wake up, demon magic spells like that take a lot out of her, but from what I have heard it look like Narumi and some students are going to break that spell Victoria did on Ayako, because Narumi has the power that allows her understand the threads of a magic/spells, see the flow of magic spell and undo the magic/spell, which is not good for Victoria and I.” I said to Safara into the cell phone thingy.

Dark Princess Safara Valtor/Princess Alia Valtor of Neptune~ “Great, I hate it when a fae has those powers that allow them to understand the threads of a magic/spell, as well as being able to see the flow of the magic/spell and is able to undo them, and it’s the most rare of a power a fae can have, and I thought Narumi wasn’t going to be threat to us, but she is and I am aware that the little shadow-demon-witch Skye could be on to us, capture either Skye or Narumi or both them, I have use for Narumi and Skye.” I said to Jonathan over the cell phone thing.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lane - 5

Postby Soup5 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:29 am

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Ferid Bathory
      "Priority as in looking up references and prepping this unit's test. Also, as usual, I will have a small talk with students that have below-average scores." Lane gave him a smile that hid their impatient side. "I've taught some children who are...Well? Stubborn. Hopefully, it wasn't because my class is boring, right?" Lane decided to hide their hands behind their back and gripped them tightly together until lines of their veins begins to form around their arm. After hearing Freid's 'no' response, their brows flattened out and they went silent. I'm not sure. Even so, I 'have' to keep living with it. Obviously, Lane was the first to bring up the subject and it was taken in a lighthearted way. Lane stared at him for a while before changing the tone of their voice. "Oh, I see! Anyway, how's your day been? Are all the students in your dorm been behaving well? New interesting bunch, hmm...?"
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:39 pm

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe, Kojuro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes focused on the werewolf. He made a small sound, and shook his head. "I...yes, I just wanted to take a walk today." That was convincing enough, partly true. He'd also kind of been hoping to see the two werewolves, but wouldn't tell them that. He then glanced between the two. "Fruit juice isn't bad," he said, though didn't know if it was fruit juice or water/something just fruit flavored.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co, Narumi

The blue green eyed one smiled and nodded at Narumi. "Okay...cool," she said, feeling good about being able to be of use. She began to follow after the other girl. She hummed a small sound as she and the others went with Narumi.

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one followed the dragon dorm student to the cafeteria. She saw a student there, wondering what he was doing. She saw some of the cooks and chefs, but one might be missing. She shook her head, then nodded at Velvet. "Ah, yeah, a lot of people can be overwhelming...or they take all the good food. I think we get choices here. Not for the main meal, but there's sides and snacks and dessert."

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi

The ambery raven haired female nodded. "Okay," she said, to Narumi saying she'd explain once they were there.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one looked followed.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Skye, Clary

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes glanced around a moment. They and Onna continued to wait for Narumi and the others to get back.

The redhead nodded as she looked at him, then shrugged. "well, if you say so...I'll believe he might actually like me. Where...where is Ferid, anyway?" she asked the vampire. She looked around, as a lot of times they were together, for bit anyway. She then nodded as he mentioned the library. "I'll go look on the computer there when I get a chance."

the greenish haired one held Smoky. The gray wolf or fox like creature settled down, N smiling then looking to the girls. He said "I do in fact see if they want to come with me. The Pokeballs are just a convenience for other trainers...as some Pokemon can be aggressive, or so people can't steal our little friends here."

The brownish haired one smiled down at Leaf. He patted him again, then nodded to the girl but didn't really say anything, letting N speak.

The pretty female with the long red and white hair nodded at her. "Okay, okay, fine, I guess you weren't trying to start an argument. They might have thought you were upset or annoyed. Their Pokemon sure seem to have thought that." She shook her head a couple times. She said "yes, yes, of course; others like us must have Pokemon forms, most of them anyway. Let's go see my brother and his family. Have you met them yet?" she asked, thinking of Latios and his mate and adopted son.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman stood by.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: X

The blue eyed white wolf sniffed around. She didn't know she was actually headed towards where Leina and others were headed.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel made a small sound. "What...what kind of bad thing?" he asked.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde made a small sound. They were the security, so he said "Take us there."

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

The blue eyed brownish haired woman made a small sound. She and Jack glanced between them.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

The beautiful eyed brown haired one made a small sound. She and Lorell looked between them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me