these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

sora ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 11, 2022 11:09 am

Sora!!
      xxxmale fourteen years old kingdom hearts tagged: tempera
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

For a moment Sora stood in silence, nearly ready to accept nobody was nearby until a response finally was returned to him. Taken slightly by surprise, the teen watched as Tempera casually approached him. Much like himself she seemed rather relaxed about the situation. The idea of traveling between worlds, while normal to him by now, wasn't something he expected many to be comfortable with, but perhaps he was wrong. He supposed it did not matter. In the long run it was probably better. The more comfortable people were with the problem presented before them, the more likely it would be that it would be quickly resolved. The promise of returning home was something he was sure many would seek. They all had their own responsibilities after all. Even he had a desire to return to back "home" per say. There was still much for him to do regarding his own journey. For now he had to put that aside and focus on his current responsibility.

Drawing himself from his own mind, Sora took a moment to register the question that had been posed to him before giving a slow nod of his head. "Yeah, I did," he replied, taking a moment to study the girl. She appeared older than he was, lacking the "baby-face" he had. However, what truly caught his attention was the lack of a visible weapon. It was possible it was concealed under her long coat, but even so, it appeared as if she didn't have one. The same could be said for himself though. It made him wonder if she had a weapon that acted similar to his own and could be summoned at any time. While he wanted to ask, he couldn't find the words to do such. Besides, it wasn't as if it was the most important thing in the current moment. Assessing his situation was. "This is nothing new to me, though being summoned is a bit strange."

His last words held little value to helping his situation, but he found them necessary to assure this stranger that despite what it might look like, he could handle his own, or so he hoped. He couldn't let his determination falter. Even without Donald and Goofy he had to find his own strength to power through things. Surely he could manage that much and besides, he could hopefully come to rely on the others here to provide him with the strength and confidence he needed. This girl before him could be the start of that. "If we're both here to deal with these monsters, then maybe we should go figure out what's going on." Searching for answers seemed like a mundane task that pained Sora to even suggest, but going in with little information could spell trouble, especially when he wasn't sure what Tempera was even capable of. However, if she suggested finding the monsters immediately, he certainly wouldn't say no.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Wed May 11, 2022 3:41 pm

Tempera||19||Kingdom Hearts||Tagged: Sora

Hmm. That could prove troublesome. She would have preferred to take this kid with her when she left, at least until she could figure out what it was about him that stood out to her so much, but he sounded like he was all for staying. Which wasn't all that surprising, she supposed, if this was routine to him then he probably did things like this all the time. That did bring up the question of what exactly he was doing that getting spontaneously thrown across worlds was a regular occurrence. He was getting more and more interesting, and as such the potential benefit of keeping him around was slowly outweighing getting back to the fight. After all, who knew how much time had passed since passing out there and waking up here? And who knew how much more time would be spent trying to find her way back? And of course, there was always the possiblity that helping out here revealed something that would offer her an edge.

As she came to her decision, Tempera realized that she'd been staring the kid down for a few minutes. "Well," she said, quickly trying to recover before she came off as intimidating, "I think that voice summed things up pretty well. They've got monsters at their walls, and they want us to get them under control. Seems to me the best way of solving this is to go find the monsters. These kinds of things are usually pretty straightforward, the big problem is the monsters themselves." It was something she'd had extensive experience with, helping out worlds with their Heartless problems was pretty much all she did. She had little reason to suspect that this was anything other than another Heartless outbreak, so going to get explanations from somebody would only waste time she could ill-afford to lose.

"I'm Tempera, by the way," the keyblade wielder said, stretching her sword arm in preparation for the battles to come. "Stick with me, kid, we'll get out of here in no time." Was that reassuring? It sounded reassuring. She'd never had to inspire anyone before, she usually worked solo. She wanted to watch for a response, but that would probably be a bit creepy. She thought about pulling out her keyblade, maybe striking an inspiring pose, but no, that would probably come off as pandering.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sora ( 003 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 18, 2022 5:40 pm

Sora!!

Feeling the silence hang in the air for a few moments as Tempera stared at him caused Sora to awkwardly rub the back of his neck, wondering if he had said something wrong. He couldn't think of how his previous comments would have brought upon such silence, but here they were. For a moment he debated whether or not he should speak up again, but he was stopped as he heard the older teen finally speak up again. Listening to her, she did have a point. The information provided was enough to know their objective and he supposed that was all that mattered. Any other questions he had could probably be answered by simply finding the monsters and taking the fight to them. That didn't sound too bad to him. Besides, he didn't mind being a little reckless sometimes. Sometimes it was the best way forward. "You have a point," he confirmed with a slow nod of his head. "The faster we get to those monsters the sooner we can get out of this place."

Hopefully it was as simple as that. He couldn't imagine it was much more, though there was always room for surprises. Things often did go array and he was well accustomed to such. As long as it didn't get too out of hand, Sora was positive dealing with these monsters would be an easy task. Perhaps he was letting his confidence get the best of him, but there wasn't much he couldn't figure out how to best, even monsters far larger than himself. He had fought such kinds of creatures during his own journey, thus he was sure it'd go smoothly, even without Donald and Goofy. If anything he was more worried about how they were than the problems that he had ahead of himself. He could only hope they wouldn't panic and take off searching the worlds for him. He wouldn't put it past them though. King Mickey had told them to follow the key after all.

Pushing the thought aside, Sora was drawn back from his mind as he heard Tempera introduce herself. Staring at her extended hand for a moment, a cheeky grin formed on his face before he shook it. "The name's Sora! It's nice to meet you." The way he spoke showed his cheerful nature. Maybe he was too peppy for the situation, but it was better than coming off as pessimistic. Besides, Tempera seemed to be acting somewhat similar. While her confidence wasn't presented through cheerfulness, he could still hear it in the way she spoke. It excited him. Nodding at her words, he turn back in the direction he had been previously heading. "If we want to get out of here, we better get moving. I'm sure the exit cannot be too much further."

There was no telling if that statement was true, but Sora could only hope so. There had to be a staircase or something down to the main floor. He was determined to find them. Without waiting to hear Tempera's response, he took off in a light trot, feeling overly excited to get moving. As he moved along, his eyes quickly scanned his surroundings. Despite appearing at ease, he was still wary of the possibility of danger being closer than expected. It was better to be safe rather than sorry. Soon enough his eyes were drawn to a staircase up ahead and his moderate pace instantly picked up. Hurrying over to it, he took a moment to look it over. While it was a clear way down to the ground floor, it was also evident that this particular set of stairs was not the main one. Instead, they looked as if they led to the back side of the building. It was rather odd, but he wasn't going to complain. Turning his attention away from them, Sora glanced back over his shoulder, deciding it was best to wait for Tempera to catch up before continuing forth.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu May 19, 2022 5:10 am

Tempera allowed Sora to take the lead, following after him at an easy pace. He seemed happy to forge ahead, and confident enough that he could handle any unexpected surprises, so she didn't see the harm. Plus, if something was out there, it would hit him first, and give her some time to figure out a plan. Callous, perhaps, but she couldn't think about this one kid, or even this one world, as overly important in the grand scheme of things. She was taking a detour, but the urgency of her mission still hung at the back of her mind.

"So what kind of life ends with someone your age getting thrown across worlds so often?" Tempera asked, "If you don't mind me asking." Equal parts curiosity and strategy, the more she knew about Sora the more effectively she'd be able to utilize him, and she'd be lying if she wasn't a little intrigued. He reminded her a bit of herself, back when she first got her keyblade. "The Lanes Between are a dangerous place, not the sort of place you'd go without some kind of protection." He didn't look like he had any keyblade armor, or that weird coat she sometimes saw the Masters use, so she wasn't sure how he was going between worlds as he was and surviving.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sora ( 004 )

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 23, 2022 1:23 am

Sora!!

Before Sora could even think about proceeding down the stairs, Tempera's question caused him to stop and think over how he wished to answer such a thing. He supposed there was no harm in stating what his intentions back home were and what he did. Besides, he could understand how weird it was to say he traveled to various worlds. He couldn't imagine it was something that was all too normal for anyone, even those that had been pulled to this place. However, how did he want to go about explaining such a thing? Letting a soft hum escape his lips, the teen took a moment longer to think it over. Keeping things as simple as possible was probably for the better, thus he opted to state only the most crucial information about why he was travelling around to other worlds. That seemed easy enough.

"I'm searching for a couple of my friends," he admitted before rubbing the back of his head, causing his hair to ruffle and become messier than it already was. "We got separated awhile back when something pretty terrible happened to our home and we all ended up in different places." At the mention of his home, a brief flash of sadness crossed Sora's face, but he was quick to hide it and allow a more neutral expression to take form. While everything that had happened to Destiny Islands still bothered him, he had to keep it at the back of his mind and not allow himself to get upset over it. Besides, he was going to fix things. Returning the worlds to the way they were supposed to be was part of his mission after all. He was still figuring out how he was going to do that, though. Pushing it out of his mind for the time being, he decided to continue on, figuring he could share the other reason as well with little consequences. "However, my friends aren't the only reason I travel around."

Pausing for a moment, Sora lifted his right hand up and allowed his keyblade to manifest. Wrapping his fingers around its handle, he briefly twirled the weapon around before propping it up against his shoulder and flashing a cheeky grin. "This weapon is my other reason to travel to various worlds." He knew his words were rather vague, but for now, he felt that was what was best when it came to speaking of his own weapon. While he didn't have to worry too much about it being stolen from him, he had concerns of someone trying to simply kidnap or kill him to ensure his weapon could not be put into use. He wasn't worried that Tempera would try and do such a thing, but in an unknown world like this, there was no telling what might happen, thus he needed to keep his guard up for the time being. Besides, he had his doubts that anyone would even understand what his weapon was in the first place. Keeping his keyblade propped up on his shoulder, Sora turned back to the stairs before deciding to begin making his way down them. He was sure their conversation could easily continue as they proceeded towards an exit.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

inosuke [ 005 ]

Postby twodee » Mon May 23, 2022 4:32 am

𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘢 — demon slayer
    male ⯎ 15 years old ⯎ tags;; byleth, silver
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Inosuke made a 'hmph' sound out loud, displeased with Byleth's flat refusal at becoming one of his underlings. Why someone would ever turn him down on such an offer was way beyond him. Professor or not, there was always something to be learned from the King of the Mountains — at least in Inosuke's opinion, that was the case. He didn't argue with Byleth this time around though, as he supposed they would still work together fine as equals for now. He also didn't have time to ponder that thought for long anyway, his attention was quickly being pulled back to Silver. The way she was speaking ticked him off since it was clear she was looking down on him and Inosuke took that as a big insult. Not to mention her interrupting their fight just to pick one herself! Just as soon as he was starting to calm down, he felt himself getting riled back up again.

"Put me in my place..? Don't you know who I am?" He shouted and puffed his chest out, placing his hands on his hips. "I'm the King of the Mountains! Have some more respect!" Inosuke chided, which could've been seen as somewhat hypocritical considering he wasn't displaying much respect himself. However once Silver began a proper self-introduction, the teen found himself lost. With his erratic attention span, he stopped fully listening after the mention of 'bulldromes' as he had no idea what they were and it failed to grasp his attention. "You're saying too much, lady! All I know is that you're underestimating me and I don't like that." He grunted out before his focus shifted as Byleth garnered his attention once more. At least this guy was taking him seriously! That had him more inclined to listen to what the professor had to say. Especially the suggestion of going off to fight the beasts that roamed this unfamiliar territory. Inosuke typically wasn't too picky with who he fought against, but even he couldn't deny that going to slay the monsters was a more entertaining thought than sticking around here to fight with other humans.

"Fine! I'll accept your suggestion." He had lowered both of his swords at this point, his intent to fight either Byleth or Silver clearly gone at this point. He was itching to get a move on since he still had no real idea as to where he was or who had brought them here. It made his brain hurt to even dwell on it; however slaying things? That was a lot more simple for the teen. Plus it was true that he would appreciate witnessing more of what Byleth's sword could do. "You're right, this would be a poor way to waste our time! Especially when I have a bone to pick with these monsters. Do you have an idea as to where they're hiding?" Inosuke didn't seem too concerned with the answer. If it was a negative response, he was more than okay with picking a random direction and running in it until his extrasensory perception gave him a warning that beasts were near. Which could take a while on its own, but Inosuke had a plethora of excess energy to burn off.

He cast a look back toward Silver, unsure if she was planning to tag along or not. It was honestly fine with him one way or another. Though if she planned to keep looking down on him, he'd become quickly worked up once again. He had agreed to a truce and planned to stick with it, but even so that didn't mean he was against arguing or loudly voicing his displeasure should a situation where he felt the need too arose.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri May 27, 2022 9:18 am

Tempera's eyes widened in shock, then narrowed in interest. "That blade..."

It was impossible, obviously. It had to be a coincidence, but she resolved to keep a closer eye on Sora going forwards. Turned out it had been a good idea to tag along with him after all. If her suspicions were correct, he might be a very valuable asset. Now she'd have to keep him both alive and happy, which while it was something she was planning on doing anyways was now a much higher priority.

"Well, if you showed me yours," she said, raising her unarmored hand, "I guess I'll show you mine." A series of spectral gears arrayed themselves in the vague shape of a sword, linking together and solidifying into her own keyblade in a burst of light. With a small flourish, she rested the weapon on her shoulder, in a pose not unlike Sora's. "Gotta say, I didn't expect to find another Keyblade wielder here, especially now. Should make things pretty easy, though, the Heartless won't stand a chance against two of us." Assuming, of course, that Sora was any good. She didn't see why he wouldn't be, from the sound of things he'd been flying solo for a while. Presumably, he could hold his own, though Tempera was confident that her official training would still put her ahead of him.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue May 31, 2022 3:20 pm

♛ ℒ𝑒𝑜𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇 // 20 // Lion beastman // Twisted Wonderland // // location & tags: the inn / open, Sora and Tempera

One of Leona’s ears twitched at the sound of the PA system crackling to life, a low snarl escaping his teeth as he nuzzled his face deeper into the crook of his elbow. He was laying on his stomach on a bed that didn’t quite feel like his own- not that it really mattered to the serial nap-taker. In ordinary circumstances, Ruggie, the vice housewarden of Savanaclaw, would pester him to wake up- usually by bringing breakfast as an offering before the hyena pocketed any of his jewelry that had the misfortune of staying out in plain sight. Leona figured that since he hadn’t made an appearance, the lion would have more time to sleep. This did not seem to be the case, however, as Leona regretfully processed the remainder of the audio.

He lazily raised his head as the sound cut off, glowering at the room he was now observing around him. From the very start the climate was different from the hot and dry savanna he called his dorm, and the room he was in now was no means the room of someone holding the title of a prince. Nonetheless, the just-woken-up man gave a sharp-toothed yawn before pushing himself up to sit on the side of the bed. As the message had clarified, there sat his magic pen and housewarden’s staff, plus the parts of his outfit that he didn’t care to put on before he went to bed. As he got ready he grumbled complaints to himself, preparing to threaten whoever out him up to this. He didn’t even do the bare minimum back in his own world, and now someone expected his help for theirs? It sounded an awful lot like that pesky herbivore from Ramshackle dorm, or whatever they called that dump.

Just as he was finishing up, Leona’s ears perked at what sounded like a conversation happening in the hallway. He couldn’t make every word out, but those that he could made it seem like they were in a similar situation to himself- although with a much more eager-to-please type of view. The beastman couldn’t stop himself from rolling his eyes at that. In any case, they appeared to be the only ones around that he might have a chance to talk to, and though he didn’t usually willingly rely on others, this was a special case. His fingers wrapped around the handle of his lion-headed staff as he stood and quietly made his way over to the door. Leona opened it after after hearing the hurried steps of someone eagerly running by, reminding him briefly of the halls of Nightraven College when classes were starting- not that he ever partook in such useless principals of “being on time” himself.

Poking his head out, followed by the rest of him when he noted the only other two in the hallway, he took his time approaching the pair. This brief time to simply observe them was not in vain- the judgemental housewarden quickly ruled them both out as threats, and even maybe not having a chance at beating the monsters mentioned over the speaker. Their clothes were certainly reminiscent of someplace other than Sunset Savanna, though he also couldn’t place them to any other land he could think of, and there didn’t seem to be any means to even defend themselves, much less go on the offensive. Just as he was about to clear his throat and come up with some way to announce his presence, Leona stiffened when something appeared in the air. It happened very quickly, to both of the teens that were now just in front of them. “Keyblades” were apparently what they were called.

”What the heck are you gonna do with those?” The man’s nose wrinkled as he observed the key-looking “weapons” the two of them were holding, wondering if they worked like the magic pens that were issued to his peers. He was glaring cooly at the pair, not angry at them but still rather irked at the unexpected situation. Especially since he would most likely have to do things himself that Ruggie or one of the underclassmen would have done otherwise. At least whatever this was was more interesting then attending class, even if Leona was already at the brink of being held back another year for skipping.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls 05

Postby tejkiau1 » Tue May 31, 2022 10:16 pm

𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙢𝙞
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    female * unknown * genshin * tagged: titan + tanjiro

her head snaps up at the voice and her body goes cold, a drip of clear fluid dropping down from her fingers as her eyes flitter to the side, then, another as she turns her head to glance over. her hands feel cold- a thing she usually experiences in this situation- she does have a link to hydro after all.

it drips more as her dull eyes meet those of the smaller- her hair gently swishing past her elbows as she exhales through her nose- she wanted to get outside of her borders, of course, so maybe this encounter was good for her. she blinks as she considers this, before she slowly walks with one steady foot in front of the other to approach the two, her hair bouncing gently behind her as if she were in a pool. she gives a polite yet small wave as she keeps her breathing steady, the water leaving her frame.

"i have no ill intent," she figures that stating that would be a fair idea, but then she inwardly cringes. oh... not so great of a beginning. "i am but a divine priestess from an island in which i assume is far from here... my name is sangonomiya kokomi, but you may just call me kokomi."

kokomi takes a deep bow towards the strangers, before she slowly reels herself up, body almost like a piece of free seaweed. "...where are we, if i am capable of asking?"
tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sora ( 005 )

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:59 am

Sora!!
      xxxmale fourteen years old kingdom hearts tagged: tempera & leona

At first Sora was unsure what to make of Tempera's reaction. Part of him expected her to ask how a key was of any use as a weapon, but such a question never came. Instead, he found himself being taken by surprise. His mind hardly had time to comprehend her next words before her own keyblade manifested. To think he'd encounter another keyblade wielder in a place like this. It seemed crazy, yet it was real. Giving a small shake of his head to pull him from his brief moment of disbelief, the teen recomposed himself and allowed a bit of excitement creep into his expression. Listening to her next words, he eagerly bobbed his head in agreement. "We'll be out of here in no time with the power of two keyblades on our side!" Perhaps he was being a little to enthusiastic over the whole ordeal, but that was simply how he was. Besides, he was excited to work with someone with a weapon so similar to his own. It'd certainly be different than fighting alongside the likes of Donald or Goofy. While no one could ever replace them, nor did he want anyone to, he was more than willing to try something new.

With that thought in mind, Sora moved away from the bottom of the stairs and momentarily took in his surroundings. Nothing much had changed from the floor they had previously been on aside from there being a door clearly marked exit. While it was odd, he figured it was a back exit rather than the main one. That was fine by him. Any way out was better than none at all. He moved towards the door, prepared to leave when a voice behind him stopped him in his tracks. It wasn't the voice of Tempera, that was for certain. It sounded far too masculine. That was enough for him to drop his weapon from his shoulder and turn to see whoever this newcomer was.

His eyes immediately settled upon Leona as his mind registered the question the older male had posed to the pair. Glancing towards his keyblade, he lifted it in front of himself, allowing the other to get a better look at it. "We're going to use them to fight off the heartless outside, of course," he replied calmly. "That is what we've been brought here to do after all." It came as little surprise that his weapon was being questioned. Admittedly, it didn't look capable of combat and he was well aware of that fact. Still, he knew the strength of his own weapon and he knew it was more than capable of taking out whatever monsters awaited them outside. Besides, it wasn't as if he relied only on his keyblade to get him through situations. He had magic as well which he was quite proficient in.

Sora was prepared to question if the newcomer hadn't heard the message from before, but was stopped when the sound of the PA system cut on and that same voice that he had awoken to began speaking over it. "Attention all beings summoned here, we need your help and we need it now!" Hearing those words caused the teen's grip on his weapon to tighten and his childish expression from before to fade completely away. "Zulrets have breached the walls in many locations around the city! We need as many fighters on them as soon as possible!" Those were the last words spoken before the system feel silent again, leaving Sora feeling rather uneasy. Chewing at his lip for a brief moment, he soon let a soft sigh escape them.

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat, it's probably best if we get out there and assess this situation," he said, turning towards the door once again. He felt terrible cutting their conversation with Leona short, but now clearly wasn't the time for idle chitchat. Besides, the other male was more than welcome to accompany them. Without another word, Sora bound forward towards the exit and pushed it open. For a brief second, he paused in attempt to figure out which direction to go before he ultimately decided to simply follow the street. Eventually, he'd have to find the walls, or so that was how he was thinking.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me