Meeting Them [BTS RP] | Jimin spot open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Meeting Them [BTS RP]

Postby RiN_X04 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:13 am

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Everyone (Jimin, Suga)||

❝ кєєρ уσυя єуєѕ σи тнє ѕтαяѕ αи∂ уσυя fєєт σи тнє gяσυи∂ ❞

"Nice to meet you too. saki smiles. "I hope security sorts everything out soon, the noise here is driving me crazy." she sighs, looking around. "So, uh, what're you guys into?" Saki asked, wanting to stir up some conversation. She had a feeling she was failing. On the outside, she was always the calm one, who seems to magically never get angry. (When she does get angry it can be quite scary but, uh,). But on the inside, she was freaking out just the same as everyone else. She didn't want anyone to think she was weird or crazy, so she always kept her feeling inside. Call her fake all you want. She'll just look like she doesn't care.
----
//why is this roleplay dead
and oh my gosh VisMyAesthetic changed her username to Tea&Tae and i love it
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:55 am

time skip to them arriving at the dorms
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:15 am

o==[]::::::::::::::::> YUKI HERNANDEZ <::::::::::::::::[]==o

21|Female|Location:Dorms|Tags: Other Armys, Bts

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

Yuki held her small dog in her arms with care and kissed him on his tiny face. In response, he licked her nose causing her to giggle. To be honest, she was worried. Not worried that she wouldn't be comfortable, but worried Coopa wouldn't. He was an overprotective dog so he might get a little angry if anyone gets too close, or if anything scared Yuki. While he was small, he would still do his best to defend his owner. She was worried about that, and Taehyung, well and pretty much all of the members in general. Not for them, but that she would say something wrong and make them hate her. Walking into the dorms, she sighed. It was pretty much just like hers in college but much more cramped. They probably wouldn't be spending too much time in there... hopefully. She started to regret bringing Coopa, as she didn't know what to do with him if she couldn't bring hims to certain places. "What am I gonna do with you Coops." She said while placing her dog down on the bed under a sign that said "Yuki Hernandez." They've even picked beds for us, lovely. She didn't bother looking around her, or who's bed was next to hers as her mind was racing a thousand miles a minute. Although on the outside she was calmly placing her suitcase under her bed, she was really nervous. Namjoon had spoken of doing some kind of activity so that we could get to know each other better, and that was concerning. What would she say at certain questions? What if they asked her about her hometown? What if they asked her about her job? She sat down on her bed and lay back against the wall behind it. She cupped her hands and covered her face. "What am I gonna do? I was so sure before but I don't know now." She muttered under her breath. As if on queue, Coopa moved over to her and plopped himself down in her lap. The warmth and familiarity of the small animal made her calm down. She began to gently scratch the dog's head and rest her eyes. Not sleep, rest her eyes. Maybe, if I relax, I'll feel better.
Maybe...
or maybe not.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:21 am

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Everyone||

❝ кєєρ уσυя єуєѕ σи тнє ѕтαяѕ αи∂ уσυя fєєт σи тнє gяσυи∂ ❞

as saki walked into the dorms, she took a good look around. it was a little smaller than what she was used to back at home. she smiled though, she liked small cozy places. although she wondered how they would fit 14 people, 2 times what it was intended for, inside this place. spotting a bed with her name above it, she made her way over there, and left her suitcase beside it, and sat down on her bed with earbuds in, waiting for everyone else to unpack. she didn't really bother taking anything out, that would make a mess. she'd rather just go to her suitcase every time she needed something. she heard namjoon talk briefly about a "getting to know each other" activity, that she was very not excited about. but she supposed getting to know everyone better would be good. "we don't talk anymore..." she quietly sang to jikook's cover. she closed her eyes to rest a bit, tired from everything. getting bored, she opened up her suitcase and took out a small sketchbook and a small case containing a pencil, eraser, and sharpener. picking up the pencil, she looked around the room for some inspiration, and her eyes landed on yuki's dog coopa. cute. she thought, smiling slightly at coopa. she started lightly sketching the dog. she calmed down a bit feeling her hand moving across the paper and hearing the quiet scratching sounds of the pencil on the paper. she now had one earbud out, still listening to music. she gracefully drew the curves of coopa's snout, then moved onto the face. she blocked out everything else, enveloping herself in her drawing.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:56 pm

bumpage
komi-san