๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:54 am

Kyo - Roof - Isabelle, Clary and Silver
Kyo didn't reveal herself, as it couldn't hurt her as she was. She wasn't sure what to do in this situation, aside from stall. She couldn't even hope to make a dent in the creature. The Sheikah hated it and admired it at the same time. It had fairly good instincts, assuming that she was still there. That was true. She could still see the creature and hear it speak. "Not bad. You're one of the few who realized I was still present. Most people assume I am gone." Her disemodied voice spoke from every direction at once, making it impossible to find the source. "What exactly are you?" She asked, the slightest hint of curiosity tainting her voice. "I've never seen a being with your capabilities."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:42 am

Doof pointed his cane at him. "A Doof does what a Doof does. So where're you from, kid? Abd, uh, what's your name?"
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:50 am

Dipper Pines
"My name's Dipper. And I'm from California." Dipper folded his arms across his chest, slightly annoyed at all the small talk
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Clary~ "Izzy and I are Shadowhunters." I said to Silver. "Shadowhunters kill demons, and that thing is a demon." I said. The demon got destroyed.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:44 pm

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged: Isabelle, Clary, Kyo
    "We are a sliver," the sliver said, "and we are the perfect lifeform. Demons, and all other species, pale in comparison to our majesty. You were fools to attack us." The Sheikah was still invisible, but these two didn't have the same capabilities. Unfortunate, for them. Once more, the sliver's hands transformed into blades, and it charged the human girls.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Isabelle~ Clary and I ignored the creepy person. Clary and I put our weapons away. I coiled my whip back around my arm.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Kyo - Roof - Isabelle, Clary and Silver
"Enough!" Kyo's voice growled. "You don't stand a chance against Silver! We have better things to do than kill each other! Silver would be a highly valuable asset during missions. Their aid would be invaluable, and making them an enemy is no way to accomplish that! Please stop. Senseless bloodshed will not do us any favours."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:57 pm

"Dipper? Dipper?" He obviously tried not to laugh. "D-Dipper? I'm so sorry! I thought my parents were bad!" He suddenly realized that might sound rude. "Uh... But if you like it that's fine. I'm Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Let's explore this place, I guess. Find a good place to work."
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:18 pm

(Infected Clary and Izzy killed it. Shadowhunters kill demons. Once Shadowhunters kill a demon it doesn't come back.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me