welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 pm

sorey | 17 | male human | hallway | noctis, group

His...partner? Did she mean his fellow white-roommate? He hesitated before his brow furrowed, gazing up at her before glancing at Noctis again. Surely this was him; he was the only other person wearing white.
    "N-no, ma'am. I think this is my partner here," he replied politely, shifting his weight before he felt a chill run up his spine. There was an...uneasy air about this place now, especially as the door opened, glowing brightly and nearly blinding him; what in the world-? He was beginning to think of this as less of a prank, and more of an actual problem. The odd feeling crawling along his skin was akin to that of malevolence, but not quite; this was different, in a way. He could have been mistaking it for simple unease, too, but.. ..I'm not so sure. His eyes flickered back into the doorway before he shuffled his feet, feeling a bit less...safe. Even without a weapon, he could fight, but he was not much of one to be attacking before finding out a situation. Regardless, his green eyes attempted to find Noctis's again, as if to find whether or not the other man was equally unsure about the situation.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:23 pm

[center]Grace / Female / 18 / Maroon Room

She looked around the hallways with a sigh, she looked other at Faith who sat with a bored expression "Being captured by Team Rocket would be better than this" she huffed and continued walking till she found her room, "Maroon Room eh?" She said to herself[center]

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 pm

headmistress kholina

xxxxKholina stepped away from the door. "Do go in, boys." She ordered, motioning toward the door. Once she heard speaking from the crowd around, she whipped her head around. "Be quiet!" She hissed, her smile disappearing before she glared back at the two in white and smiled. Her voice was louder than humanly possible.

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxSince he was an angel and normal human-y things didn't appeal to him, the woman's voice did not hurt him. He merely watched as all the people around him flinched, some putting hands to their ears, others just getting a face of pain. This was curious; she was human, how could she make her voice that loud? It was virtually impossible.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxRuel was about to respond when the woman's voice rang out, hurting his ears. He yelped, dropping Stufful and putting his hands over his ears. It hurt, really bad. The stuffed bear pokemon scratched at his legs, wanting to make sure he was okay. He picked her up and have the guy who tried to speak to him the cold shoulder, hugging his pokemon.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm

The Once-ler | Male | 20 | Blue Jasper | Dr. Seuss

He was about to say something to the young girl beside him when the woman's second screech made him yell in pain and plug his ears, he growled, not enjoying the woman's harshness. He stood still not understanding if she wanted all the Men to go through, or just the Men in the White Clothing, so he waited for further orders.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Maya~ The lady's voice scared me. I put my headphones back on. I hummed the song in my head that was playing.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:53 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

You flinch as the woman screams at you in such a loud way. Did she have a microphone? Despite being an AI, the fact was you were programmed with sensitive ears to be able to tell even the slightest change in pitch, and if it wasn't for having a basically faux body, your ears would have been bleeding. You massaged the base of your ears, biting your lip in aching pain.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - open|location - hallway

Your eyes go wide as the woman shouts at the group, nearly cursing, instead taking in a hissing breath, and covering your wounded ears. 'Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow...' You let out a slight whimper as the ringing refused to cease, choosing to fall to your knees in an attempt to focus on that terrible pain in your ears. No one had yelled like that, excepting screaming during that time, which was a whisper compared to that sound.

Ugh, you hated that woman.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Eleven|Maroon

The girl jumped suddenly at the woman's voice. Her little eyes narrowed a bit, she didn't like what was going on. She looked at her Maroon roommate and gave a glare as she waited to see what would happen next. She wished she was back home with Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and everyone else. She looked around at the other people to see what they were doing. She noted that (as usual) she was the only female with buzzed hair and was ( possibly) the youngest there.
Last edited by honeybump on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Maya~ I still listen to my music. I looked around at all of the people. I couldn't see Jason.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Grace / Female / 18 / Maroon Room

She jumped back at the woman's voice, Faith covering her tall ears with her paws "what's the big idea lady?" She huffed and picked up Faith patting the Espeon on its head "Someone needs to put the walking microphone on mute.." she thought to herself

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Noctis / male / 20 / FFXV / Sorey , group

Noctis felt a chill go down his spine as he listened to the woman speak. Even flinch a little when she shouted at the other people who were there. He was starting to really grow uneasy about this. And the way she spoke... It was like if Noctis refused to get up he would be, well, dead. He shot a glance over at the brown haired boy. Well one thing for certain, this boy was his partner. And they pretty much will have to work together for... Whatever was going to happen. He bit his lip, a part of him didn't want to go inside. But they probably had to go inside anyways. Noctis really was starting to dislike the situation he was in. His dark blue eyes glanced over to lock on Sorey's green ones. Well, he at least didn't seem alone in this situation.
    Noctis let out a deep breath and then looked over at Sorey. "Guess we should head in huh?" he spoke shoot a glance at the door. He then gestured to it with his finger and said, "If you want we can go in...Together?"
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me