Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 11:59 am

Angel~ I jumped into above a heatless. I hovered above it. I slashed it with my sword, it faded away. "Nobody messes with Angel." I said to myself.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Kat used a wind spell to launch herself into the air, then landing behind the giant heartless. She started to slash it rapidly.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Angel~ I helped the girl(Kat) fight the large heartless. The girl(Kat) was quite good at fighting.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Sora: I put all of my energy into one final hit, and with the help of two girls (Kat and Angel) the large heartless started to fade away.

Lily: Taylor and me finally killed off the last of the smaller heartless and turned to see Angel standing near a boy around my age, another girl, and... 'Is that a dog and a duck? He must be related to Scrooge.'

(My apologies if i spelt scrooge wrong XD i tried... also, i dun like fight scenes that last forever so... mleh :P)
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Kat knocked the giant heartless into the air using her sword. She leaped into the air and slashed it multiple times, before smashing back down with a final blow.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Sora turned to the brunette girl (Kat) and introduced himself, "My name's Sora. This is Donald and Goofy. Are you ok?"

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 13, 2014 2:33 pm

"I'm fine." Kat replied, looking up at Sora. She sheathed her sword quickly.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Sora nodded, "So... what brings you to Hollow Bastion?"

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 pm

"I don't know." Kat replied, shrugging.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Wed May 14, 2014 9:42 am

Angel~ I put my sword away. I turned my head. "Angel that is my name." I said to them as I flew off. Lily and Taylor followed me. (Angel is just mysterious)
Taylor~ Lily and I followed Angel. Angel,Lily,and I disappeared.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me