*Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:59 pm

(And Mae is wondering the streets in the rain))

"Oh That guy over there, just bugs me." He said looking away from her and looking toward a random guy.

Stephon frowned not liking this situation.

Rita all of a sudden popped out of no where and next to Stephon, "Stephon who's your friends?" She asked.

Stephon looked at the guy, "I really don't know him, but her name is Mirage." He smiled at Mirage and glared at Erick.
PLEASE DELETE::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:00 pm

she smiled and said "yup whats your name"she gave erick a devous look she liked 1 werewolf in the world her cousin who was mortal but was changed against her will so mirage liked her no others
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Mae knocked at the door again, but she figured it would be no use. She sighed and started to leave the mansion, but she shivered in the wind. She felt like a homeless dog, and she didn't like it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:03 pm

(Rita's a wolf too lol))
"My name is Rita, Stephon's friend," She smiled.

Stephon smiled and put an arm around her, (Yep we knew each other for awhile))

Erick walked over to his pack members and started talking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:06 pm

"nice wait are you two dating"she asked wanting to clear things up she could be a cold blooded killer but she wasnt the type to steal others guys she saw were erick went and hissed to herself were the 2 couldnt hear but kept it looking normal "hey why dont we talk some were else were we dont have to yell over the music"
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:08 pm

"Ok," Stephon laughed.

Rita looked shocked, "Sorry but this is Stephon we're talking about, I can't date him we're just friends," She smiled.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:10 pm

"ok just wanting to know "she said laughing she had a feeling there was some thign different about rita mirage hated male werewolves most girl werewolves are ok so she didnt mind as much about rita she kept a eye on erick and his little pack "come on i can barely hear my self think we should step out side"
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Mae sighed and pounded on the door, but she then gave up. She sat down by the curb of the giant mansion. She saw a few car's rush by and they splashed some water on her. Her phone lit up and there was a text message, it was from her aunt. Where r u? the message said, she texted back "I don't know" and put it away. She was thinking about going werewolf, but she would probably get spotted.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:13 pm

"Alright," Stephon shrugged watching the rain.

Rita looked back at Erick giving him a glare.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:14 pm

mirage stepped out side there was a small peice of cover they could all fit under "so rita who were you glaring at"mirage asked
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me