Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby User Quit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Ciels small pale hand grasped a red pen, the ball of it scratching onto a page full of questions. his middle finger held a warn down calice from holding the pen every day.
The navy haired boy sighed frustrated and dropped the pen onto the wooden desk. He leaned back a moment, bitterly staring at the wall before taking a sip of tea that had long since become cold. He would call Sebastian in as a stress removal tool for the time being though felt that would make him seem to desperate.
Perhaps Alois would be able to make it today...Not that he enjoyed the blonde but it was entertainment of some sort, and seeing Sebastian so bitter was... reassuring?
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:30 pm

.::/Netalia\::.

Netalia walked through the large mansion leaning against the walls inside the shadows, a trick she learned from RiverVale to get to other places without being seen, not that Netalia needed the skill at the moment. Raven followed her his black cat eyes glinted at the reflective light from something Netalia didn't turn around to see, she knew what it was and shuddered and walked faster. Raven trailing behind her
Last edited by C O R V I D on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Username:
[«Ciel Phantomhive»]

Ѧσяɛ Δвσʋт Ƴσʋ

Name:
[Alois Trancy]
Family:
[Deceased father, deceased mother, Arnold Trancy [uncle], Luka Macken [deceased brother], Aleister Chamber [cousin]]
Heritage:
[Trancy...?]
History:
[The unofficial story is that, shortly after he was born, Alois was kidnapped, and his mother, in her deep grief, committed suicide, leaving his father to search for him alone.[2]
During his time spent abducted, Alois claims that he was kept as a slave in an unknown village. An event, which occurred within the said village, left all the villagers dead, leaving Alois as the only survivor. Alois then returned with Claude Faustus and soon became the head of the Trancy household, after his father died under mysterious circumstances.[2]

Alois as a child.
However, later, Alois experienced a flashback about his actual past as Jim Macken, an orphan from the village. He and his little brother, Luka, had been treated unkindly by the villagers ever since their parents died, which forced them to survive as thieves and pickpockets. Jim expressed a bitter hatred of the villagers, and declared that everyone who was cruel to them ought to die.[1]
When a mysterious calamity swept the village, killing nearly everyone including Luka, Jim was taken in, along with a group of other boys, by the head of the Trancy estate who kept them for the purpose of pedophilia. While in captivity, Jim heard rumors about a fairy that grants wishes, and after following the instructions he was given, he summoned the spider demon, Claude. In spite of that, he realized he had no wish to fulfill, and Claude told Jim to call for him again when he finds a wish.[1]

Although Earl Trancy originally despised him for his defiant attitude, Jim set about seducing him. Soon, he became his favorite bedmate, and subsequently his heir. Jim, parading from then on as Alois Trancy, received favorable treatment, such as fashionable clothes and more freedom in the mansion.[4]

Not knowing that it was actually Hannah, Alois discovers that the person who is allegedly responsible for the strange deaths in the village was another demon, Sebastian Michaelis, during his Faustian contract before Ciel Phantomhive. Alois then formed a contract with Claude, vowing revenge on Sebastian. When Earl Trancy died, Alois became the new earl and released all the captive boys.[1]]

Personality:
[Alois seems to have an overall cheerful disposition, in spite of all his hardships and misgivings. However, his emotions are quite unpredictable, fluctuating from enthusiastic and hyperactive to angry the next, and he loses interest in things fairly quickly. Alois often uses harsh and impolite language, such as "bloody" or other swear words, regardless of whom he is speaking to.[2]
One of his few consistent traits is his attachment and dependence to his butler, Claude Faustus, whose attention he is frequently trying to attract. His horrific childhood, which contained no parental figures, is the likely cause of his extreme need for affection and acknowledgment from his butler. Although his harsh temper was evident even in childhood, his sadistic streak, bizarre promiscuity, and crude language stem from the sexual abuse he received shortly before contracting with Claude.[2][1]

Alois punishes Hannah Anafeloz.
Alois enjoys the authority of a noble he obtained, and utilizes his power rather sadistically. In order to feel dominant, he abuses others and makes them feel uncomfortable and inferior for the sake of own satisfaction. However, Alois particularly directs the cruelty to Hannah Anafeloz. He often lashes out physically, and demeans her with vile remarks when he believes that she is trying to take someone else's attention away from him.[2]
Despite how he mistreated her, Hannah later admits that she has loved Alois the whole time, and his attitude towards her changes completely; he accepts her loving him since he can no longer gain any of the acknowledgment he sought from Claude.[3]]

Ƨтʏℓɛ

Hair Color:
[Ash blonde]
Eye Color:
[Pale blue]
Style of Clothing:
[Green vest over a white button down dress shirt, with a black bow tied around his neck. He wears a purple collared jacket with it, along with black shorts that come down and meet the top of his black socks. He wears dark brown knee-high boots, with purple laces.]
Height:
[5'5"]
Weight:
[Unknown]
Appearance:
Ʋρ∂αтɛƨ

Crush:
[None yet]
Boyfriend:
[~]
Girlfriend:
[None yet]
Spouse:
[None yet]

Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓɛƨ

Other:
*Did I miss anything*
[He has a contract with Claude Faustus, obviously :p]
{ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER}

Username:
[«Ciel Phantomhive»]

Ѧσяɛ Δвσʋт Ƴσʋ

Name:
[Tanaka]
Family:
[Unknown]
Heritage:
[Unknown]
History:
[Tanaka was present when Ciel Phantomhive's family was murdered, and he had attempted to warn Ciel to escape. In doing so, an unseen attacker stabbed him from behind, severely injuring him.[5]
He was treated at the Royal Hospital where Angelina Durless worked. Ciel and Sebastian went to him, and Tanaka was amazed that Ciel was still alive. He then gave Sebastian his pocket watch, which he said has been passed down from one Phantomhive butler to the next.]

Personality:
[Tanaka is a intelligent, knowledgeable, and capable person. He was injured in the past, and presently does little work, but he frequently runs around with Baldroy, Mey-Rin, and Finnian. Nonetheless, he is highly respected by others, such as Sebastian Michaelis and Frances Midford, who tells Sebastian and Ciel Phantomhive to "take a lesson from Tanaka" regarding their appearances.[1] In addition, he is kind and loyal to Ciel, his guests, and the other servants. Although he lets the others tell him what to do and he goes along with their plans, he wields great authority, and is the figurehead and executive director of the Funtom Company.[2][3] Despite his age, he remains strong, as shown when he has effortlessly subdued a man who attempted to harm Ciel.]

Ƨтʏℓɛ

Hair Color:
[Gray]
Eye Color:
[Brown]
Style of Clothing:
[He wears a monocle. He sports on a clean suit and white gloves, and is nearly always holding a cup of tea.]
Height:
[He is usually much smaller than his normal height, but that is unknown ;_;]
Weight:
[Unknown]
Appearance:
2'ed form
*If you have one*
Ʋρ∂αтɛƨ

Crush:
[~]
Boyfriend:
[~]
Girlfriend:
[~]
Spouse:
[~]

Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓɛƨ

Other:
*Did I miss anything*
[~]

Username:
[«Ciel Phantomhive»]

Ѧσяɛ Δвσʋт Ƴσʋ

Name:
[Elaine Mizuki]
Family:
[May-Rinn [older sister]]
Heritage:
[don't know what this means...]
History:
[Elaine was separated from her parents shortly after birth, given to a Lady unable to give birth. She hasn't known about her sister for very long, and she's trying desperately to find her.]
Personality:
[She doesn't often smile, much like Ciel. She hasn't been able to really laugh since she found out that her parents weren't really her parents. She loves to write poetry, but the things she writes are so dark and negative that people usually end up hating life after they read her poems.]

Ƨтʏℓɛ

Hair Color:
[Orange]
Eye Color:
[Purple]
Style of Clothing:
[She wears a black belt-choker with a star pendant, hanging barely above her off-the-shoulder white shirt, held up by thin white straps. The shirt has a brown trim around the top, turning into poofy yellow sleeves which then turn into brown long sleeves. She wears a gold braided belt with a star shaped buckle around her stomach. Low on her waist is a light blue skirt with lace peeking out of the bottom seeming to reach for the thigh-high black socks she wears with her fold-over half-calf boots, the color matching the brown on her shirt. On the socks, there are two large red bows.]
Height:
[5'4"]
Weight:
[~]
Appearance:
Ʋρ∂αтɛƨ

Crush:
[She doesn't know anyone yet]
Boyfriend:
[~]
Girlfriend:
[~]
Spouse:
[~]

Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓɛƨ

Other:
*Did I miss anything*
[~]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 pm

(accepted)
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 pm

[Yay~! :3 Where can I jump in?]

VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:18 pm

(um you can have Alois be on his way to the Phantomhive Manor)
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 pm

[Oh :p thanks]

Alois
I sat impatiently in the quaint cart, fidgeting uncomfortably as I thought of where I was going. Why had I even accepted his invitation? Oh well, there was nothing I could do to help it. I looked out the window, seeing the perfectly trimmed trees surrounding the Phantomhive manor. The cart stopped at the steps with a slight whinny from the horses, and I let myself out, stepping out of the cart lightly. "What horrible hospitality," I mutter, walking up the many steps to the door. "He doesn't even bother to greet me properly..."

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 pm

.::/RiverVale\::.

River had just finished her chore of the morning when she saw a cart pull up in front of the manor, which carried Alois inside of it, her dress was torn and bloody, in much need of repair she was just inside the tree line and dare not be seen by him.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Alois
I reached the large door and looked up, seeing a single spiderweb in the highest corner. I smirked, then went to knock on the door.

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:45 pm

.::/Netalia&Raven\::.

Netalia stopped hearing a knock at the door, she didn't think anyone was coming over today, she looked down at Raven in his cat form and he shrugged a small shrug. With a look in Netalia's eye he understood her unspoken words. He shifted to his human form and walked toward Lord Phantomhive's study door knocking once and asking "sir were you expecting visitors today?"
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me