*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting, but still a WIP~

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 am

Elaina giggled "Over here Clover!" she called waving. She went on the bride and stopped enjoying the view. Then she unmounted the horse and waited for Clover. (Maybe if anyone is open they can buck into us?)
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:21 am

(I think its just us)
The royal pulled to a halt next to her cousing and dismounted, before looking back athe cayos behind her. "Woops, I hope aunty won't find out about that." She giggled callapsing onto the flowery grass patch, with her hair spread out around her. Her adrenalin rushed as she looked over at the man running after the chickens, reminding her of a chicken aswell. The lady was gathering her rags together into the basket and another man was stilllooking around confused.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 am

Elaina pulled on Clovers arm "No time to rest we gotta move! if they see us they'll tell mama for sure!" she said. She quickly caught hold of the reins for each horse and stood in front of Clover "Clover i am the princess if they see me, i will never get to coronation" she said. She handed a rein to Clover.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:29 am

The girl giggled again as she jumped up and used a pst to mount easily. She shorted her reins and smiled. "To the ponds?" She asked before the mare reared up rather loudly. Some people turned to look at the white mare. "Quick!" As the mare landed she turned to gallop off towards the ponds as fast as she could, laughing as she went.

x
x

the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:32 am

Elaina hopped on to Beauty and looked back at the people, she held on as Beauty reared. She then galloped of to the ponds after Clover. "Maybe she is having a bit too much fun" she said worriedly. She clicked her teeth, making Beauty gallop as fats as possible
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 am

Clover slowed the mare down slightly she she was galloping next to her cousin, the mares top line arched perfectly. "Sorry, I haven't had fun like this in weeks and I don't think she has either. She's a little green." She smiled patting the mares muscly neck. The trees blurred past them until they thinned and they where at thw ponds, dodging the marshes so she was forced to slow to a gentle canter.

x
x

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:47 am

Elaina hopped off of Beauty an took off the saddle. "We can let them graze a while" she said, she took out her sword and attacked a dummy "No mercy!" she said stabbing its stomach and ripping up to its head . Which she cut off. She sliced and ripped , doing trick she learned, she threw her sword and it stabbed through the dummy's flying head, she caught the sword and got in position to attack again, her hair was in her face and her cloths dirty "What do you think?" she asked Clover.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 am

(Hey sorry breaking my own rule here, but could you too please hold on for a bit? You have gone pretty far and I won't be able to get on till later so I do not want to half to spend an hour reading. So could you please stop posting. I am also happy to announce I have finished the maps and am currently working on adding them to the page.)
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 am

(Great and okay!)
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm

ABCDKIM wrote:(Great and okay!)

(Bump?)
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me