Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

Serenity's face turned bright red from the kiss, taking a step back slightly and smiled softly. "Uh... yeah. No problem." She said, her voice seeming to "shake" before listening to Gladion and nodded, making her way outside before summoning Charizard and Salamance in the air. Running towards a more open area that was to the side of the retreating crowd, she jumped onto Salamance. "Come on, let's go." She said quickly before tapping Salamance on the neck twice to make it lift off into the air. (so... tired :L)

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Wela Volcano||Tagged: Sun
    Celesteela rolled sharply to the side, a streak of blue energy flying past it. Cyra cursed internally. They certainly were persistent. The air wasn't the best place to do this, though. Celesteela was an excelent platform for launching attacks, but it was too weak to see battle at the moment. She needed to land, and there was only one place to do that. "Faster, my ultra beast," she said, urging her pokemon forwards, it won't be much farther.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:01 am

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran looks at gold. "You alright? Also... to answer that question for you, she is getting away... we might be able to barely catch up if we hurry" He looks at char and then at shadow, grabbing shadow's pokeball. "I need you to be safe bud, I can't risk you getting hurt" Shadow lowers his ears and shakes his head. "Umbre, umbreon!" Giran sighs. "Fine, if you fall don't blame me" he puts away the pokeball and motions for char to start pursuiting after the ultra beast.

Giratina | Genderless | Giran's Pokémon | Level 82
Giratina looks at moon, waiting for her to do something while it sends out a telepathic message to anyone willing to listen. "Can anyone assist me with this task of saving the island! Master Giran wishes me to save the island, so I shall do so, if anyone wishes to help, come to me!" With that it roars loudly to let people know which Pokémon to come to.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:23 pm

You can't tell me that, that friggin extension cord doesn't look like me!

Guzfuzz//out dome//tags;; none

He noticed everyone evacuating the Royal dome at break neck speed to see what was going on and he had to admit that when he heard other worldly roars from outside he had to see. However, he wasn't going out alone, those things outside could probably triple deep fry the entire island in two seconds on each side. So he threw out his good pal Golisopod first and said,"Yo! Some crazy stuff is going on we gotta check it out! With caution." Golisopod automatically understood and followed Guzma as he ran outside towards where all the action was.

(dunno what else to put but haven't posted in three days so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Somewhere in the ocean || Tagged: Giran

Taken almost entirely by surprise, he moved himself on Togekiss' back so that he was able to look toward Giran. So the other trainer had come to his aid or at least to find him. How interesting. Slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position, the champion winced slightly in pain before shaking his head slightly. "I'm in a hell of a lot of pain right now, but she can't get away," he replied. His eyes drifted down to the Quagsire in the water, having not realized it before. Had he managed to escape his ball and swim him back to the surface? It seemed like the kind of thing his Pokemon would do, especially if he had sensed he had been in danger. Reaching for the water types ball, he mumbled a thank you to him before returning him so that he could take off again. As stupid as it was, he knew he needed to chase after Cyra and assure she didn't cause anymore damage. Lowering himself closer to Togekiss in attempt to ease the pain, the flying type began to move upward to leave the surface of the water and once again take off to chase Cyra down.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity, Grey, and jjkohggtg

Gladion had gotten on charizard 's back." We have to be careful of those ultra beast.." he told her before charizard flew off. " What is the meaning of this? " the boy wonder, almost falling off charizard when a blast was shot towards them. Grey was there in the back of Foxx." Not so fast. Don't get in the way."

Meanwhile, Marshadow rode on the back of aerodactyl who kept an eye on gold. Once the boy was on the move, he followed him. " Not so fast boy, don't think about getting in the way."

Sun
Male|| 17||Expert Trainer || Bisexual || Crush ; Why you do this?|| Tags; Cyra

" She's not going to get away. You already caused moon troblue and I'll be darn if I let you do anything to the paradise ." He muttered. Grace finally caught to the woman and her pokemon, hanging on to the hat he was wearing." You have a few seconds to turn around and turn your self in! I'm not going to let you do what you please! " Sun shouted

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Urr... people XD|

Serenity yelped out of surprise to see the blast, maneuvering Salamance out of the way before looking to see another male on the back of a Zororark, glaring for a moment. Flying next to Gladion quickly, she extended a hand to him. "Come on, I think Salamance will be safer for this. More balance in his wings." She said, the two pokemon lining up so he could switch. Looking around, she sighed. "I guess we should check out what's going on. Unless you want to head back to Aether?" She asked, remembering he had seemed desperate to return there to protect it.

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Wela Volcano||Tagged: Sun
    Cyra didn't have time for this. She needed to get to Aether. She wasn't sure why, but Nihilego wanted to be there, and Nihilego hadn't steered her wrong before. There had to be something there. Something that could open the wormholes, like had happened five years ago. First, though, she had to get rid of these annoying teenagers. "Celesteela," She called out, as the Aether Paradise grew more distinct on the horizon, "we have more nuisances to attend to. Heavy Slam!" The large Ultra Beast twisted sharply in midair, slamming bodily into Sun's pokemon.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || The Ocean || Tagged: Who even knows

Of course he couldn't be left alone for a mere five minutes. Rolling his eyes slightly, the boy gave a gentle tap on his partner's back, a signal for him to speed up and buy Gold some time to get Ampharos back out. Bursting forward in an attempt to ditch the Pokemon that had come onto him, the Togekiss knew it wouldn't be able to out speed whatever was following them. That was seemingly fine with his trainer though. Rummaging around in his pocket, he managed to find the ball he had been looking for and release Ampharos once again. Giving Togekiss another tap, the flying type came to a stop and turned to face the direction they had previously come from. It was time to stop being knocked around by these people. Smirking at the electric type, Gold pointed toward the Aerodactyl in the distance. "There's your target. Now thunderbolt it out of the sky and get it to leave us alone," he commanded.

Nodding quickly, the gem on Ampharos' head began to glow before she shot the thunderbolt at the two Pokemon that had been following after her trainer. She would do whatever it took to assure that her trainer didn't take any more damage than he already had and if stopping these two was what it took, then so be it.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 am

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran chases after the ultra beast and he lowers himself closer to char's back. "Fly! Use it to catch up" Char roars loudly and fires up into the sky, flying faster towards the ultra beast and diving down after a bit, in close pursuit of the ultra beast, char is looking a bit tired though.

Giratina | Genderless | Giran's Pokémon | Level 82
Giratina looks at moon, waiting for her to do something while it sends out a telepathic message to anyone willing to listen. "Can anyone assist me with this task of saving the island! Master Giran wishes me to save the island, so I shall do so, if anyone wishes to help, come to me!" With that it roars loudly to let people know which Pokémon to come to.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me