One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:09 pm

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Calm Belt Pirates | Captain/Navigator | Tagging: Azara, Karter, Navii | Location: Stormchaser

Kass shook her head, setting her hands on her hips. She’d wondered the same at first, but as a Devilfruit user, she understood better than anyone. "No, that’d be impossible. A fish-based Zoan would be liable to the standard Devilfruit weaknesses. Fish based or not, ironically, they would never be able to swim. He was a fast little thing, the fin came out, he jumped the edge and was just GONE, just like that. The fin was coming directly from him though. Curious, really, but I didn’t get the chance to get a good look at him, unfortunately."

It troubled the captain much more than she would have liked to admit if she’d been able to help it, but she was sure her body language betrayed her doubts and fears. Even just the way her eyes lingered too long. If she focused in the right place though, Kassandra could still see the shoreline, could still see the silhouettes of the gathered army, including the young Fishman that had piqued her interest. They were people of interest. It was getting risky if a small army already had eyes on them. Had they done something to offend? Kass' lips curved up into the start of a smile when she fixed her gaze on Navii. The first time she’d genuinely smiled since Quin had passed. She’d had no reason up until now to smile, when the one woman she had genuinely and truly loved no longer walked the same earth.

"I’m sure you’re in good hands." Kass returned the salute, trying her best to conceal her light giggle. "I’ve been honoured to have the two of you on this ship in my time as captain." She supposed it wasn’t even acting captain at this point. It was her the others looked to now. Funny, how fast things had changed around here. "Whatever you do, just make sure that when the end comes, be it a year from now, or a hundred, make sure that you can look at your life and honestly say that in the end, you have no regrets. Promise me that."

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Adrian, Akirra | Location: Stormchaser

"You look confused by the statement. While it’s true there’s some bad blood between humans and Fishman in the past, as with everything, relationships between individuals can vary depending on circumstance. We all found ourselves in terribly unfortunate circumstances, and we bonded and formed the army together, that’s how every member of the Revolutionary Army works. As far as we're concerned, Hack is no different than the rest of us," Sabo explained. It was a hard one to wrap one's head around sometimes, he knew, especially with history so deeply etched in stone.

"Oh he’s still a baby. He may be twenty one now, but he’s never grown up. Still acts identical to how he did back when I first met him as a child." Sabo's expression lightened, an easy smile coming to his face. "If you’re looking to forge a friendship with Luffy, I’m quite sure I could arrange a meeting. The best advice I have for making friends with him is, don’t make one of his friends cry, and make a food offering, he loves food and adventure above all else."

Alvida | 29 | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel | Location: Ship

Alvida might not be the type to run away, per se, but she’d honestly be just as happy to blend into the background and hide until the coast was clear if there was trouble, she wasn’t afraid of being selfish in that way. She didn’t look at it as selfishness. It was just being self-preserving as far as she was concerned. However, they had a rather large crew, which meant that very few pirates would dare to mess with them. The Marines were a whole other issue, and she could only hope that whatever those THINGS that had been scouting ships were would ignore them.

Alvida studied her scraped palms. She was surprised with her Devilfruit that she had even been able to grab hold of the rope in the first place. She had failed before, and now she saw why. "Yes…it’s probably a good idea," she agreed with a sigh. It was an easy fix, however. Nothing to get worked up about. Mostly it was the oil and grease on the ropes that has gotten to her. She’d need to wash first. It was absolutely FILTHY. "Prove you were ready to leave? Was your family really so restrictive they wouldn’t let you as an adult leave home?"

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

That little stare caught the Fishman off-guard, but he kept his expression as vague as he could, apathetic. Then Dellinger grinned, arched an eyebrow at the commentary from his friend, tilting his head to the side, his eyes taking on a dark but teasing gleam. "Hey now. No cover-ups! I heard that," he announced. He slid closer to poked Loke's chest. "I heard it, I heard it! You. Think. I’m. Hot~!" Nope, he’d made up his mind. He was NEVER letting that one go. "I’m a hot fish demon who's cool? Fine by me!" He winked, patting Loke's shoulder.

Dellinger was always so focused on his work or training. He’d never had time to consider things such as matters of the heart. With how callous he could present himself to people, especially when they were on the enemy side of the field, sometimes he had wondered if he even HAD a heart. He did though. He knew because the close contact and compliments had set his heart fluttering, and today wasn’t the first time either. There had been instances in the past that made him wonder if such things were in the cards for him in the future.

"Well I mean, how can a Fishman exist, really? Wouldn’t that mean somewhere down the line some fish and some person had a kid and it became a Fishman? How does THAT work? I’d say nothing's impossible. IMPROBABLE, maybe, but not impossible." Dellinger snickered to himself. He knew he probably wasn’t the first person to come to that realization, but it was always fun to see if he could make people uncomfortable. Dellinger didn’t know if Fishmen were a natural race, or how that worked, he didn’t even know how HE existed, as a hybrid. He CERTAINLY didn’t know much about elephants as tall as the sky. Maybe that would be an interesting research topic later. Or hey, if they could find it, maybe they could recruit it!

Dellinger slowly breathed in and steadily let the breath go. He absentmindedly traced the curve of one white earring with the tip of his finger, fixing his eyes on his friend. He WANTED to be serious, but 'serious' and 'Dellinger' weren’t generally words that fit in the same sentence. He stilled though, dark gaze resting evenly on his friend's face, studying him. "I think it’s normal to like your best friend," he noted. Then it hit him in the face. "Oh. OH. You mean…THAT kind of like?" He yelped.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:12 pm

[sorry this took a bit]

BIC:

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

The intelligent and stealthy girl tilted her head a moment. She then quickly straightened up, and nodded to the other woman. Zoan users couldn't swim...despite being fish based. That was weird to her, but made sense as it was a Devilfruit. "That's so weird...but makes sense. It is a Devilfruit, after all, so they must all be like that I suppose." She then made a small sound. "A fin coming out of his back..." she muttered. She glanced to her boyfriend, wondering what he thought, then shook her head.

She, for one, noticed the body language, mostly where Kass' eyes went. She noticed how she looked to the shore. The girl herself glanced that way again, seeing the army there. "An army," she said, then shook her head once more. She didn't like this at all...It made her feel not safe, especially now knowing someone had been watching them and almost went unnoticed. Almost...Thankfully, Kass had managed to spot him. Now they knew what to look out for, just in case. She couldn't help but smile back. Kass was smiling at her, after all, and a genuine smile at that. She was glad to see her finally happy once more. She nodded as the other said they were in good hands, and to not have regrets.

"I promise we won't have regrets," she said. She hoped they wouldn't, anyway, and glanced to Sabo and the guys.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian, Sabo

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "Yeah, we can miss him together, and think of him together. Um...yeah, yeah, I have the snail. We can both talk to him together on it," he said, though knew Sabo could be busy. He wondered if he should tell Adrian...He wondered if he should tell him he might have a crush on Sabo. He still wasn't sure, though. For all he knew, Sabo could leave and it could turn out to be platonic and not romantic feelings Akirra had. Shaking his head, he glanced to his boyfriend. He snapped out of thought to look at him. "Ah, yes, we'll both be okay, and we'll fight hard if needed." After saying this, he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek back, then giggled.

(For Galaxy)

Akira hummed and shrugged as he looked at the blonde. He was sure that was true, but there were clearly still ones that hated humans. The gathering on the shore could probably prove that. He'd seen Kass looking that direction, so he'd looked there too. Shaking his head, he now focused on Adrian and Sabo again. He wondered if the blonde had noticed the gathering. He smiled as he said "I'm glad you have good friends. People you probably would call family," he said.

He continued to smile, as Sabo now spoke of his younger sworn brother. Sabo had just said Luffy was twenty one, so definitely younger. Akirra snorted at himself, face going neutral a moment. He then smiled once more, and looked at Sabo. "I don't know if I'd say that, but maybe friendship would be nice. I just wanted to meet him, see him in person. If he'd want to be my friend, though, that would be nice." He then laughed as Sabo said Luffy loved food, and said "Navii could help with that, or I could find something at a market maybe."

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead hummed quietly a moment as she waited. She watched the black haired woman, seeming to study her. She wasn't studying her, she didn't need to do that. She was just...observing her, her facial expression and any movements, even minor ones. She shook her head a couple times. She couldn't help a small smile, as she thought of how far she had come. The whole crew had come far as well. Under Buggy's and Alvida's guidance, leadership, they'd come pretty far.

She noticed the exact moment the raven turned her eyes to her palms. She tilted her own head as she looked, as well. She nodded as she said "It's probably with the rest of the medical stuff. Do you...want to come with, or should I just bring it back out here?" she asked. Of course she was going to give her the choice. She hummed again, then fell silent. "You should go wash your hands, either way. Also...they were worried about me, because I'm a girl ya know, and they...thought I'd run into some bullies or bad men. I had to prove I'm strong. That I can make it out here. Just look at me now," she said proudly. She could go up against any man, or most any man...but wouldn't want to deal with some of those marines.

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

The gray eyed black haired male

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

The pretty gray eyes woman -shoot, wb...watching the precious child-

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

The creamy skinned pink and black haired one -playing-

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina, enhanced smelling, enhanced hearing (six miles in forest, ten or so outside)- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy tilted his head, much like a cat or wolf. Definitely like a wolf considering his birth mother, not that he knew. He just knew, rather thought, he wasn't fully human, now. He then smiled at the other male, a bit. He tried not to blush at the dark but teasing gleam. It could mean anything, really, just about anything. He let out a small sound as he was poked. He huffed a bit as he was teased...then said "Yes, yes, you're a hot fish demon that's cool..."

He wondered what the other male was thinking of, and it wasn't the first time, either. He couldn't know he was thinking of how things made his heart flutter. It made Loke's flutter as well. Just being close to the other made his heart run fast. He shrugged, saying "I...guess so. Maybe some magic or someone with magic or something turned some fish human? Maybe that's possible too," he said. If giant sky-tall elephants, and animals walking on two legs could exist, magic or magical people might. He hummed a moment, then stopped. He watched Dellinger trace an earring. He then sucked in a breath, and nearly choked on it. "Y...Yes...I was being...I was talking about something o-other than friends," he managed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:18 pm

OOC: I'm lazy. I’ll do the others on my next post.

IC:

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

"Awe, don’t like being teased?" Dellinger raised an eyebrow at the huff. "C'mon, if you’ve fallen for moi, you have to know by now that it’s gonna be a normal thing!" He pointed out. They’d been friends for quite some years, being the closest in age to each other. Baby 5 wasn’t TOO far off, but still. They’d connected in that way, as well as both of them having been in the same division before the crew had fallen apart. Dellinger was sure Loke was far from stupid to his intent. Dellinger wasn’t a particularly good person, and he never tried to cover that up, and yet, somehow, Loke still appreciated him. In a way, Dellinger supposed, that knowledge was touching.

"Well, then if it’s coming from you, hot demon fish is a title I’ll wear with pride," Dellinger decided. "I happen to be flattered when a pretty boy compliments me," he decided, offering a smile and a quick wink. He tilted his head to the side. He hadn’t even considered that as a possibility, but honestly, it was more probable than the alternative. "Huh…actually I didn’t think about that. I’ve seen a lot, I mean, I know people can be changed, Sugar used to change people into toys when we were still back in Dressrosa, but somehow…" he shrugged. It didn’t really matter in the long run, but thinks that make you go 'hmm.' Sugar. The rest of the crew, still trapped somewhere in Impel Down, if they had survived all this time at all. He wanted to go back for them. He couldn’t though. He’d been lucky to escape the first time. Making a second escape with a bunch of heavily-guarded prisoners? Right next to impossible, he reckoned.

Dellinger didn’t turn to look at him properly, but kept his eyes on Loke, just a look from the corner of his eye, a small smirk forming on his face. "Well aren’t I lucky then?" He joked. He let his arm fall to his side again, thumb hooking on the curve of his hip. It only raised questions for him though, in all honesty. "Something other than friends. You…You have a crush on me? Why?" Dellinger couldn’t say the feeling wasn’t mutual, exactly. It was something he had no experience in though. Something he didn’t understand. "And…And why bring it up now, right before we go into some big invasion?"

Really, that was what got to him the most. It shouldn’t. Dellinger knew he took a risk with every fight. He’d learned that lesson the hard way when Hakuba had cut him down so easily, a lesson others had tried and failed to teach. However, this would be his first big fight since his escape. He was simultaneously anxious, and itching to be in the thick of a fight again, doing what he knew best. This would occupy his mind for some time though. He knew that. He’d known Loke…well, almost their entire lives, and this…Dellinger was a perceptive boy. He figured he should’ve realized something was odd sooner, but oddness ran in the family, so he hadn’t given it much thought when Loke's behaviours around him had changed. How long has it been?

Dellinger wasn’t sure he wanted to know, but he gave voice to his wonderings anyway, unable to keep it to himself. "How long?" He finally asked, voice soft, quiet. "How long have you been looking at me like that for? I-I had no idea." That was embarrassing to admit, but he knew Loke well enough he trusted he wouldn’t be mocked for his lack of perception. The other question that came to mind, he tried to hold back. He couldn’t. Who knew what kind of time they had? "What do you hope to gain by coming forward about it now, after all this time?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:35 pm

OOC: lol, kay]

BIC:

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

The intelligent and stealthy girl tilted her head a moment. She then quickly straightened up, and nodded to the other woman. Zoan users couldn't swim...despite being fish based. That was weird to her, but made sense as it was a Devilfruit. "That's so weird...but makes sense. It is a Devilfruit, after all, so they must all be like that I suppose." She then made a small sound. "A fin coming out of his back..." she muttered. She glanced to her boyfriend, wondering what he thought, then shook her head.

She, for one, noticed the body language, mostly where Kass' eyes went. She noticed how she looked to the shore. The girl herself glanced that way again, seeing the army there. "An army," she said, then shook her head once more. She didn't like this at all...It made her feel not safe, especially now knowing someone had been watching them and almost went unnoticed. Almost...Thankfully, Kass had managed to spot him. Now they knew what to look out for, just in case. She couldn't help but smile back. Kass was smiling at her, after all, and a genuine smile at that. She was glad to see her finally happy once more. She nodded as the other said they were in good hands, and to not have regrets.

"I promise we won't have regrets," she said. She hoped they wouldn't, anyway, and glanced to Sabo and the guys.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian, Sabo

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "Yeah, we can miss him together, and think of him together. Um...yeah, yeah, I have the snail. We can both talk to him together on it," he said, though knew Sabo could be busy. He wondered if he should tell Adrian...He wondered if he should tell him he might have a crush on Sabo. He still wasn't sure, though. For all he knew, Sabo could leave and it could turn out to be platonic and not romantic feelings Akirra had. Shaking his head, he glanced to his boyfriend. He snapped out of thought to look at him. "Ah, yes, we'll both be okay, and we'll fight hard if needed." After saying this, he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek back, then giggled.

(For Galaxy)

Akira hummed and shrugged as he looked at the blonde. He was sure that was true, but there were clearly still ones that hated humans. The gathering on the shore could probably prove that. He'd seen Kass looking that direction, so he'd looked there too. Shaking his head, he now focused on Adrian and Sabo again. He wondered if the blonde had noticed the gathering. He smiled as he said "I'm glad you have good friends. People you probably would call family," he said.

He continued to smile, as Sabo now spoke of his younger sworn brother. Sabo had just said Luffy was twenty one, so definitely younger. Akirra snorted at himself, face going neutral a moment. He then smiled once more, and looked at Sabo. "I don't know if I'd say that, but maybe friendship would be nice. I just wanted to meet him, see him in person. If he'd want to be my friend, though, that would be nice." He then laughed as Sabo said Luffy loved food, and said "Navii could help with that, or I could find something at a market maybe."

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead hummed quietly a moment as she waited. She watched the black haired woman, seeming to study her. She wasn't studying her, she didn't need to do that. She was just...observing her, her facial expression and any movements, even minor ones. She shook her head a couple times. She couldn't help a small smile, as she thought of how far she had come. The whole crew had come far as well. Under Buggy's and Alvida's guidance, leadership, they'd come pretty far.

She noticed the exact moment the raven turned her eyes to her palms. She tilted her own head as she looked, as well. She nodded as she said "It's probably with the rest of the medical stuff. Do you...want to come with, or should I just bring it back out here?" she asked. Of course she was going to give her the choice. She hummed again, then fell silent. "You should go wash your hands, either way. Also...they were worried about me, because I'm a girl ya know, and they...thought I'd run into some bullies or bad men. I had to prove I'm strong. That I can make it out here. Just look at me now," she said proudly. She could go up against any man, or most any man...but wouldn't want to deal with some of those marines.

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina, enhanced smelling, enhanced hearing (six miles in forest, ten or so outside)- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy sighed and shook his head at the other boy. He pouted a moment, then reconsidered doing that, and stopped. He tilted his head as he looked at the blonde. "I know it's normal for you," he then said to the other male. Of course he knew it was normal. They'd grown up together, after all, so of course he knew. He had a brain...he knew this, and other things. He knew these things about Dellinger, and he knew Dellinger knew he did.

He blushed a bit then blinked, chuckling quietly and nodding at him. "Well, if you like it...then go right ahead, hot demon fish." He said this then shook his head, wondering where this confidence was coming from. Sure, he was confident, in battle and training. Matters of the heart were different...Considering his only crush had been Dellinger, it was definitely different. He had literally zero experience in the department. Still, he seemed to be getting along just fine. Dellinger mentioned someone turning people into toys then. Loke blinked and shuddered, but didn't show it. At least Sugar had never done that to one of them. "I wonder how everyone else is doing..." he muttered.

He looked up then, to see Dellinger didn't turn to him but looked from the corner of his eye. He shook his head at this. He then nodded to the other male, shrugging then saying "I suppose you are lucky." He watched Dellinger then hook a thumb on his hip. He hummed a small sound or two att this. His eyes were quickly drawn back to his face when he spoke again. "I...I guess it's a crush? I've literally never felt like this with anyone else before..." he trailed off. He then said "Maybe because we could go in there and die...Not that I think we will, but there's always a possibility. Why not tell you now, just in case? Why? Is it going to...distract you?" he questioned, now a bit worried about that.

He shook his head and looked away, hoping he hadn't just caused a problem. He didn't want Dellinger to be spdistracted and get hurt, or worse...He let another sigh escape him. He then swallowed a bit as the blonde asked how long. "I...since we were thirteen or fourteen, I guess? Well, I was thirteen or fourteen...since I knew what feelings actually were, romantic ones. That would have been at thirteen or fourteen years. Maybe fifteen years," he said, with another shrug. He shook his head a couple times. It had probably been when he was thirteen, on the earlier end. He said "I don't...I...just wanted to let you know. Since we found each other again, and now is as good a time as any to tell you."

(I thought up a different answer to some of this, but then never posted...so here's this)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:55 am

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Calm Belt Pirates | Captain/Navigator | Tagging: Azara, Karter, Navii | Location: Stormchaser

"I see your worry, but I’m sure there’s no reason to fear. They’re all on the shore, and we’re a fair distance away." That said, it made Kass uneasy that before he had gone back to rejoin his apparent allies, the kid had come to their ship of all places, as if he had been studying them, scouting out potential threats or, if she was right and it was worse, potential targets. As if she’d let her crew come to harm. They couldn’t be a little collection of bounty hunters or something, could they? Why else would they scout out pirates? Ever since the escape last year, everyone's bounties went up… She remembered. Well that was nerve-wracking. A bit of a terrifying thought.

"Good. Whatever happens from here on out, I just want the two of you to live a life with no regrets, to make decisions for yourselves and nobody else." That was the way one SHOULD live their life. For themselves, not worrying about what anyone else might say or do. The world already hated them, it couldn’t get much worse, really, so now it was up to them how they approached a world that had rejected them, where they chose to go, what they did with their lives. Kass knew piracy was the path that she was destined for. She couldn’t leave and become some Revolutionary like they planned to, it would restrict her freedom, but all the same, she respected their choice.

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Adrian, Akirra | Location: Stormchaser

"Oh without a doubt. I do have a legal brother, though he’s by no means blood kin. Nor would I say that I have any love for him. He’s a king now, in Goa Kingdom, but I’ve no respect for such a selfish and entitled man. It’s Ace and Luffy that are my brothers at heart, the ones I would gladly throw away my life for if a situation called for it." Wasn’t that the truth! How many times had he already come close to that point? Ace was his best friend and brother at the same time, and Luffy was the baby of their little chosen family. He had to be protected.

Sabo chuckled quietly. Akirra said it like making friends with a boy like Luffy would be difficult. Sabo had seen how many people Luffy surrounded himself with though. "Making friends with Luffy isn’t such a difficult thing. He'll respect anyone who gives him food and proves that they have a good heart. Sometimes it doesn’t even take that much. Once he’s decided someone is his friend though, there's no getting rid of him. He’s a stubborn boy." Sabo smiled fondly. It had been a while since he had seen the boy, but he was eager for the chance to visit.

Alvida | 29 | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel | Location: Ship

"I’m not so helpless I can’t come with," Alvida said, a wink to prove she was just joking around. She’d come off as rude without such being the intention before. "Bad men, huh? I hardly think you have to worry about that anymore. You’re strong enough as is, and if for whatever reason you did run into someone too much for you to handle, you have an entire crew now to back you up. I’m sure your gender shouldn’t come into play. By the time I had turned twenty, I had founded my own crew, despite being a woman, and gathered a crew and set sail. Gender oughtn’t come into play on how capable one is."

It had relieved her how that had turned out. Even if her crew had fallen apart after her brief meeting with that boy with the straw hat that day, things had worked out pretty well for her, she’d even scored a nice gig as a co-captain, and Buggy had never looked at her as any less. She was his equal in every way. "I’ll be right back." With that, Alvida excused herself in a hurry to scrub her hands clean. Filthy. Grease and stains, such was nearly unbearable. She could manage a great deal, but dealing with a mess was beyond her. Then she dried her hands and returned to the deck, setting her hands on her hips and flinching at the way it brushed raw skin. Oops.

Dellinger grinned. Certainly, with a personality like his, he made more enemies than he did friends, he was used to the world hating him, whether it was for being a pirate, for being cold-hearted, or simply for being a hybrid between Fishman and human, races that had so much needless animosity between them, and as a result, such compliments were more than a little difficult to come by, so he would be happy to take it. He deserved a bit of praise! Maybe thinking he was entitled to such was selfish, but that was just the way Dellinger was, and he had never regretted being truly himself. Giolla had always encouraged it. It was just how he’d grown up.

Dellinger's grin faded away at the mention of the others. "Not so hot. I’m not sure if you ever even got yourself stuck in Impel Down or if you managed to escape before we got there somehow, but I was in there with them. That place is a living hell." He shuddered. The less he had to remember about that place, the better. He hated to admit that it had traumatized him, but such a fact was undeniable. After all, the guards there were known for their cruelty, and while he had eventually broken out, he hadn’t escaped unscathed himself. "They’re all still in Impel Down. Probably still dealing with the harshness, it’s just…an eternal punishment in there. I don’t have high hopes for finding ourselves with them again. All we can do now is keep living, try to figure out where to go next."

Dellinger smirked from the corner of his lip, trying the shake the darker thoughts away. "Well I’m not surprised, I’m quite memorable, huh?" He tapped Loke's temple. "I occupy space in that head of yours." In a selfish way, there was a little flicker of satisfaction that washed over him upon that realization. Would it distract him. A good question. If Dellinger had any say in the matter, of course not! He had served the Donquixote Family his entire life, and he’d learned in his training not to let anything distract him from whatever task was at hand. This was brand new information that he hadn’t had time to process yet, and he only had until Bolt got back.

"Well…given who I am and what position I’ve put myself into, I should hope not," He decided. "However, I don’t think I’ll be so lucky this time. Honestly, the idea that anyone could like me for my personality is beyond me. The majority of the world hates me, but I don’t care. Haters gonna hate, I just deal with it." Dellinger stopped and stared at him. That was a long time to simply have a crush on someone, much less to keep it to oneself. He knew if it was him, he would never have been able to hold his silence that long. Though that was in part simply his inability to keep a secret. For him…just the past couple years, not quite, when he’d started paying attention more to the social aspect of things.

"F-Fifteen YEARS! You never said a word in all that time…" Fifteen years was a long time, but that math didn’t quite add up. For a moment though, Dellinger thought he might simply fall over in shock and disbelief. All that time and not only had Loke managed to stay quiet about it, but stay off Dellinger's radar too. In all that time…that meant Loke hadn’t thought he’d grown annoying either. Dellinger stepped forward, his heart racing as he desperately tried to process such a statement. "Well, for what it’s worth, I’ve grown attached to you too, though not in such a way for that long. I was too focused on my work for the longest time," he admitted. His fingers curled into Loke's sleeve. "Um…screw it, you’re right. We don’t know how this is going to play out, what’ll happen. We don’t even know if we'll come out of this alive. So…you’ll have to forgive me."

Without waiting for an answer, and not giving him the time to second guess his decision— for such a thing was a new experience he’d never expected to have to deal with— Dellinger tugged Loke in closer. Following the rough tug in, a surprisingly gentle kiss, ever so brief, anxiety over how it may be received leaving an uncomfortable tingle on his skin, travelling his entire body. Like hell if he was risking dying without his first kiss though, now that he had acknowledged aloud how he felt about things. Underneath it all, he was still a teenager with teenager thoughts and feelings. Maybe it was a bit pathetic, but he had the chance and he would take it. Maybe he’d get slapped, and he was prepared for that, he wouldn’t take offence if such was the response, since it kind of came out of the blue. For a moment, he couldn’t believe himself so bold, although Dellinger was hardly the type to be afraid or doubt his own decisions.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:28 pm

Hey Sun, could we actually finish up Sabo and Akirra too, or should we just continue them after the skip?]

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Sabo

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair

(For Galaxy)

The redhead

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- will be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The reddish eyed white haired boy saw the grin, and shook his head. He wondered what Dellinger was thinking, if he was proud or whatnot. He tilted his head as he thought this. He then shook his head a second time, seeing the grin fade away. He swallowed a bit, at what Dellinger said...He had liked a lot of them, and couldn't imagine them being stuck in there. "I've heard it's terrible in there..." he muttered, and sighed. He then listened as Dellinger continued to speak. He said "Well...that sounds terrible...but I guess. We probably won't see them again; you know what you're talking about," he said. He saw as the blonde then smirked from the corner of his lips. He nodded as he looked at him, saying "Y...Yeah, you are." He then squeaked as he was tapped. He shook his head some.

"Again...you've been nice to me, plus you became my friend way back when. Friends don't usually dislike each other. Unless they're not really friends," he said to him. He then laughed and said "Five years...er, seven years?" he questioned. Since they were twelve or thirteen, since he himself was twelve or thirteen. He thought back to that time. He smiled a bit as he thought back to those times. He then shook his head, and said "Yeah...we don't know how it's going to go." He then wondered why Dellinger was asking forgiveness. He didn't have much time to wonder, as he was tugged closer. He let out a small gasp, which was stopped. Dellinger was kissing him, and at first he really didn't know what to do.

He froze up, seeming unable to process it for that moment. He then let out a tiny whimper, very much like a dog or wolf. He gripped Dellinger's shirt, and closed his eyes. He seemed to melt into the kiss, not wanting to slap him as he'd wanted this for so long.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:54 pm

OOC: I think just pick it up after the skip?

IC:

"Do you…" Dellinger hesitated, trailing off, for once having to second guess himself and the thoughts he was so curious to give voice to. Sometimes the thought still nagged at him, like a fly he couldn’t swat. "You were taken in by Machvise. Do you ever worry about him? His bounty wasn’t really high, so he’s not receiving the worst punishment in the world, but even so, nothing about Impel Down is pleasant." He looked down. "Giolla is in there too. She raised me, from the time I was just a baby. She saved my life when I was abandoned, and now I’ve had to abandon her. One day I’ll break them out of there though, I promised myself that. The family just needs to be whole again."

Seven years. Seven years Loke had managed to keep it a secret. Dellinger couldn’t even imagine holding a secret for that long if he didn’t absolutely have to, but then, he’d also been known to run his mouth a little more than he should. He broke the kiss for air, a strong hand set on Loke's shoulder. He slowly breathed out. That was impulsive, even for him, and so out of character. He was heading an army. He didn’t have time to dwell on something such as romance or crushes right now of all times, surely! "I…sorry. This wasn’t the right time or place for that, I just…it’s new, and surprising, and…and today isn’t the first time I’ve considered doing that, honestly."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:36 am

[XD kay, works for me]

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Sabo

The redhead

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- will be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The pretty gray eyes woman

The reddish eyed white haired boy tilted his head when Dellinger spoke then stopped. He hummed a small sound as he waited. He was waiting for the blonde to continue to speak. At least...he hoped he'd finish whatever thought he'd had. He let a small sigh escape as Dellinger picked up the question again. "I...do worry about him," he said, with a nod. There wasn't really much to say for that. Dellinger had asked if he worried for his adoptive father, and so he'd answered. He looked worried when Giollo was mentioned. "She...she's too nice to be in there," he said, as he remembered her to have been much nicer than the others. She'd saved Dellinger, after all. He said "I'll help you get them out, if you'll let me."

He then shook his head, seeing the blonde seemed to be in thought once more. He wondered what he could be thinking now. He glanced around a moment, then let out another sigh. This time it wasn't because Dellinger had spoken or anything. He hummed a couple times, as he liked to sometimes. He then cut off the sound, looking around again. That's just something he did, always watchful now. Shaking his head, he looked to the other boy once more. "I...it's fine, it was nice, but maybe we could do that somewhere else next time. You've...considered doing that...with me, or someone else?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:58 pm

Dellinger wouldn’t have described Giolla as nice, personally, but he figured that was only because he’d seen her cruel side too. With the other kids of the crew, she came off every bit the perfect motherly figure. She’d just been a little harder on Dellinger since he was, in her eyes, hers, and that meant she had to discipline him too. The other kids, she could afford to just spend time pampering to the point of annoyance. He loved her though. She’d saved him, raised him, loved him when even the people who had created him hadn’t wanted him. Of course, he didn’t blame them. He’d come out some sort of demon fish child, he could imagine they might have been freaked out by it.

The words echoed over and over in his head. It was a huge undertaking, and if they were captured on their attempt, forget being put in chains and imprisoned again, they’d be deemed a liability and just be killed. "I won’t ask you to risk your life, but if you want to help, I won’t say no," he decided. He had the guts for it, he hadn’t been sure anyone else would. First, they had to focus on this army, and the goal right in front of them. Collect money, create a perfect world, and take revenge against the humans who had shunned the fishmen simply for their heritage. The god forsaken Marines who had taken his family away from him and placed him behind bars not so long ago.

Dellinger's cheeks flushed. "Y-Yeah, no kidding. Maybe once we’ve wrapped up here and can afford to celebrate a little, right?" He suggested with a wink. It hadn’t been appropriate in the moment, for the situation. He knew that. "With you. Do I really strike you as the type of person to flit back and forth between people for the amusement of it?" He asked. Dellinger had never really considered a real romance, maybe if time allowed for it, but he’d been so focused on the family business, then escaping prison, then this rebellion…he’d never had the time.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:25 pm

[sorry this took so long...again]

The redhead

The pretty gray eyes woman

The reddish eyed white haired boy hummed a small sound, then fell silent. He shook his head a couple times, at himself. He then glanced to the other male after a moment, a moment of thought or something else. He tilted his head a bit. He'd seen the way the woman was with the boy. He'd figured it's because she'd taken him in, and saw him as hers. Dellinger's own parents had abandoned him, after all. Loke knew Giollo had taken him in, and for all intents and purposes had become his mother. Machivise had done the same for Loke. He'd been hard on him during training and whatnot, but he'd taken good care of him. He smiled a moment, there. He then blinked, shaking his head once more.

He glanced to the blonde again, when Dellinger spoke to him. A smile took over his face, as he said "Then...I'm helping, and...don't worry about me. You know how well I fight," he said. Surely Dellinger hadn't forgotten that. He definitely wanted to help the other, too. He glanced around a moment.

He quickly shook his head, focusing on the other once more. As he saw the blonde blushing, his own cheeks heated and colored as if in response. He put his hands on his cheeks, to hide it or try and calm it. He said "Yeah, let's celebrate when we're done here." He giggled a bit at the wink, then shook his head. "I...don't know, maybe not for amusement. Someone can be attracted to different people though, you know. I haven't seen you in awhile...so I don't know if you've dated anyone, or anything." He stopped talking after that. With him, with him, Dellinger had said with him, with him. He quickly told his own mind to shut it. He then said "I'm glad, to know you've considered it before, with me."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me