One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:20 pm

Sabo, since Sabo was talking to her, but we could say it's Karter so you can post him again. If you can do anything with that post]

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Sabo

The intelligent and stealthy girl took a breath as she listened to what he said. When he was finished, she nodded to him. They'd been talking, so they could be excused for possibly missing something or someone. Everyone else has seemingly missed or ignored it too. She shook her head at that. "Should we...go check on Kass, make sure she's okay? I know she's missing Quin and the kids, too...and probably Chase." The kids had gone with Chase, but Quin... Quin was no longer with them.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "I know we can't stop him from going back. We're allowed to miss him, though." He then looked around, shivering a bit and shaking his head. "You have to promise me you'll stay safe. I can't imagine losing you either," he said to his boyfriend.

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead nodded as they walked. She listened as the taller woman named off all the people that might get targeted. There had to be more than that, if they went after Devilfruit users. She nodded emphatically, saying "You'd definitely make a great warlord." She wasn't just saying that. That's actually something she believed herself. They approached Buggy, and she made a small sound...She waited for him to acknowledge them, not wanting to just speak up if he was busy.

(Shoot...I think I need a post for him, acknowledging them or whatever, before I actually have her say anything. Unless you changed your mind and are going to have Alvida just tell him what's going on. If it's okay to just post her speaking, tell me in OOC)

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, Shawn

The gray eyed black haired male

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

The pretty gray eyes woman -shoot, wb...watching the precious child-

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

The creamy skinned pink and black haired one -playing-

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy hummed as he looked at the other boy. He nodded to him, saying "Window's probably the only way in...Unless they have a side door or cellar or something. Which I doubt very much that a marine base has a cellar. A side door could be more likely, but I'd have to look. I'll just look for a window to get through," he said. He wasn't sure why the door would be locked and not the windows. Maybe he'd get lucky and find one accidentally open or unlocked, though. He'd been more focused on his friend. So he asked "How close are we to the base now?"

(Sorry for so much OOC, but is there a back door? He can always open the front, but he'd have to be sneaky...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:13 pm

OOC: Sounds good. Others later! And yeah, Jessa can just say it

IC:

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Dellinger pointed to the base with an idle wave of his hand, New Marineford's main building only a dozen yards or so away, tall and frankly a bit intimidating. "Right there. I’ve sent my second in command ahead to scout, but he hasn’t come back yet, so I’m hoping everything's okay." He smoothed down his tight shirt. "I really don’t want to ask you to put yourself in danger. It’s been a while since you were fighting, I reckon." Dellinger himself had never stopped, he had always been a fighter, for better or for worse.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:53 pm

[kay
And XD kay]

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Sabo

The intelligent and stealthy girl took a breath as she listened to what he said. When he was finished, she nodded to him. They'd been talking, so they could be excused for possibly missing something or someone. Everyone else has seemingly missed or ignored it too. She shook her head at that. "Should we...go check on Kass, make sure she's okay? I know she's missing Quin and the kids, too...and probably Chase." The kids had gone with Chase, but Quin... Quin was no longer with them.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "I know we can't stop him from going back. We're allowed to miss him, though." He then looked around, shivering a bit and shaking his head. "You have to promise me you'll stay safe. I can't imagine losing you either," he said to his boyfriend.

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead glanced at Buggy as they entered, and she stood tall. She glanced to Alvida a moment, then back to the man. "Sir!" she said, then took a breath or two, focusing on what to say. "You were right about the anomaly," she said. She waited for that to sink in before continuing on. "There's an army of fishman on the shore, led by a very small one. We...Alvida figured we should tell you," she said. It had definitely been Alvida's suggestion to tell the man.

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, Shawn

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy hummed as he looked at the other boy. He followed where he was pointing, staring at the building. "Ah...right," he said, and shook his head. The building was huge, and even he found it a bit intimidating. He then shrugged as he looked at the other male. "I assume you want to wait until he comes back, unless...Well, if he's taking too long I'll just go in, make sure he's okay and find a door. Also...no, I haven't fought in awhile."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:30 am

I’ll get Kirsten up later. I left bolt the same, not sure what to do with him atm

IC:
CALM BELT PIRATES:
Adrian Taylor/male/25 years old/5 mil Beri/Tags: Akirra/Location: StormChaser/Calm Belt Crewman/Crush: Boyfriend is Akirra, possibly Sabo (Hasn’t had much interaction with him)/Bisexual (tentative poly-open)/no kids currently
Adrian nodded and said, “Yes your correct. We can both miss him together, but don’t worry, you have that snail to communicate with him remember? That way even though he won’t be here with us physically, we both can still talk to him.” He looked around and noticed the same worried expressions that he had on his face among the crew. Hopefully there Captain would get this situation taken care of and make sure everyone was safe and sound. You never know he told himself, maybe your crew will just pass by. He looked back over to Akirra as he talked. As much as he wanted to promise that he could stay safe, he couldn’t. He said with a sigh, “I can’t promise I’ll stay safe, but I can promise that I will try to be safe in my actions if these leads to a fight. Gosh I hope it doesn’t, but due to this crew’s luck with run-ins, there could be a battle.” He pulled his boyfriend close and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said as he pulled back, “Everything is going to be ok. We’ll both be fine and if a battle comes from this we will come back ok and alive.”

Luka Martinez/male/50 mil Beri/27 years old/Tags: Micah/Location: StormChaser/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman And Lookout/Girlfriend is Micah/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka watched as Micah whirled around. He wanted to ask if she was ok and before he could respond to her other statement, she talked again. He looked over where she was looking and said with his eyes narrowed ever so slightly, “I do not recognize him. I don’t recall us ever having someone like this kid on our ship.” He pondered in his mind what this kid could be doing. It was obviously not something he had ever seen before and certainly not someone on there ship. He looked over to Micah and said, “Do you think this kid is someone from that group gathered on the land in the distance that you saw. As he looked over to the where they last saw the group he gasped and said, “That group you saw is gone from where we last saw a them.” He looked back to Micah and said, “Something tells me this kid isn’t a friend and isn’t here to talk. We should go notify Captain Kassandra immediately about this kid.”

MARINES:
Carly Sage Thomas/female/17 years old/Tags: Shawn/Location: Marine Headquarters/Seaman Recruit for the Marines (It sounds like both Sun and I are in agreement that Coby would train her)/Pansexual/Crush: None/Ya she isn’t into kids so none for her
Carly heard an unfamiliar voice. She turned around to look at the approaching figure who she heard the voice of. It was a young man who had shaggy brown hair and piercing blue-green eyes. She had to admit this guy seemed to know where he was going. She said with a nervous smile, closed her eyes and rubbed her right hand against her neck, “Ah a fellow Marine. Thank goodness you found me. I kind of got a little bit lost. This place is so big and with so many hallways and rooms. I’m Carly Thomas… I mean Seaman Recruit Carly and I’m pretty new to the Marine headquarters. Today is my first day actually and I’m a Seaman Recruit for the Marines as you already know by me repeating my name with my title. I’m assuming you know where your going to get to the meeting room because *nervous laugh* I have no clue where that is.” She opened her eyes and stopped rubbing her neck. She looked to Shawn and then her eyes fell the floor her face red in embarrassment. First day on the job and she has to be rescued by another Marine. So much for showing the Marines that she knew the place.

TEMPORARY CHARACTER FOR UPCOMING PLOT EVENT:
Bolt/male/Fishmen for Dellinger’s Army Leader/Location: Ocean to Mainland/20 years old/He is a stingray Fishmen type with some of his stingray attributes showing (tail)/Tags: Dellinger
Bolt Saluted his leader and said, “Yes Dellinger sir.” He turned to the army and said, “You heard our leader, come on.” He walked away from Dellinger. He would lead the army to New Marineford, get the list of bounties and make sure to follow Dellinger’s lead. He walked towards New Marineford and thought to himself, I will serve Dellinger for my life. I owe him my life. He gave he chance when no one else did. He saw potential for his army in me and I owe my service to him. He smiled and then he looked around. As they approached New Marineford, he looked around and then walked inside. (Sorry if it is unrealistic I don’t know the timeframe to get to this place from where they were)
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:04 pm

OOC: Real quick gonna play Buggy for a response.

IC:

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Dellinger's usual cocky smile melted away. Loke hadn’t fought, probably since the family had fallen apart, and yet he wanted to help with what may very well be a WAR? He's going to die. Dellinger couldn’t but worry once it was brought up again that it had been quite some time without word from Bolt. Had something happened? "We should take a look. He’s been out a bit too long for my liking. He must’ve found something." The blond adjusted his hat. "Loke, if you find yourself in a fight…remember what we were taught." He grinned, almost sinister. "The strong have no need for honour. Don’t bother trying to take the high road. Just do whatever you have to, someone who's genuinely strong has nothing to prove. You were raised and trained by Machvise. I know you aren’t weak."

Buggy | ??? | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel, Alvida | Location: Ship

"I told you!" Buggy grinned, gaze snapping back to Alvida. They made a good team, and he didn’t mind her shenanigans for the most part. What he did mind was things not being taken seriously when it could be a big deal. "Maybe you should learn to listen sometimes." His eyes moved back to Jessabel. "Where? Where did they go? Anywhere nearby?" If it was Haki they’d noticed with, they could already be well out of the way, but he knew Alvida didn’t have powerful Haki, and had minimal information regarding Jessabel's abilities overall.

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Karter, Navii, Adrian, Akirra | Location: Stormchaser

Sabo nodded, offering a soft smile. He knew loss. Working in an army was never easy business. He’d seen too much death and destruction for his liking. He also knew Kass wasn’t well. Mentally or physically. This would only take an extra toll on an already sensitive, fragile mind. "You do that. I’m going to check in with Akirra and Adrian. I promised them some time, and I have yet to give it to them," he remembered.

Shawn Robin | 18 | Seaman | Marines | Tagging: Carly | Location: Marine HQ

Shawn chuckled to himself. "No need to be so formal. I’m not that much higher up the ladder," he promised. He extended a hand to shake. "Seaman Shawn Robin. Good to meet you," he told her. "Rear-Admiral Tashigi, Captain Angelos, and Master Chief Petty Officer Angelos are gathered in the garden area, awaiting orders from the Admirals. I just…I figured it’d be helpful if you’d come join us rather than wandering around all by yourself?" He offered.

Micah Tariah | 19 | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Stormchaser

"I’m pretty sure people aren’t supposed to have horns. And he’s simultaneously too small to be a grown up and too physically developed to be a child." Micah frowned. But as soon as he’d appeared, the boy had gone, diving in the water and vanishing with barely a ripple on the water's surface. She backed up when Kass had turned into a tiger and marched forward just before the boy jumped, growling. "I…uh…I think it’s safe to say she already knows."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:10 pm

Sun: kay kay
Galaxy: XD hi]

The intelligent and stealthy girl nodded at the man. She smiled a big smile, saying "I think that's really nice; those two seem to like you quite a bit." She then waved to him and turned to Karter. "Let's go," she said with a soft smile, and began to head to the tiger/woman. She really hoped Kass would be alright...She didn't want to see her become sad and mopey...

(Next post will be them actually reaching Kass)

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "Yeah, we can miss him together, and think of him together. Um...yeah, yeah, I have the snail. We can both talk to him together on it," he said, though knew Sabo could be busy. He wondered if he should tell Adrian...He wondered if he should tell him he might have a crush on Sabo. He still wasn't sure, though. For all he knew, Sabo could leave and it could turn out to be platonic and not romantic feelings Akirra had. Shaking his head, he glanced to his boyfriend. He snapped out of thought to look at him. "Ah, yes, we'll both be okay, and we'll fight hard if needed." After saying this, he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek back, then giggled.

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida, Buggy

The redhead glanced at Buggy, sighing softly and shaking her head. She couldn't exactly talk back and tell him to lay off Alvida, though. She wondered if any of the others had even believed him. Now probably wasn't the time to wonder that. She made a small sound, focusing her attention back on him. "I believe they went onto the shore," she said. "Alvida thinks they're here for people with bounties, which...maybe. I thought they might go after people with Devilfruit, too."

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

The reddish eyed white haired boy tilted his head as he looked at his friend and crush. He made a small sound as the smile disappeared...He shook his head, because he knew he could do it. He may not have fought in years, but it was a part of him. It was something he'd always remember, and be able to do. He made a second small sound, then shook his head. He then nodded to the blonde haired male. "Alright, let's go find your friend then; that's what you want, so let's go." He was agreeing because he could tell Dellinger was worried. He wasn't someone who just agreed to everything without giving input or anything, though. He then nodded once more. "I'll be fine," he said, confident. He couldn't help but smile at the mention of his adoptive father. "Of course I'm not weak..." he huffed, then said "Dad's a great mentor."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:22 am

Dellinger wouldn’t generally call Machvise a great mentor, and had worked alongside him for…well. Most of his life, but he had to admit that the man had the strength, and if he could impart that even a fraction into Loke, then maybe there was a shot, however slim it might be. Dellinger had gotten used to getting his way, leading a small army, but even so, it drew a tiny reaction only in the form of a raised eyebrow. Okay, so everyone in the Family had been raised to be obedient, subservient followers, but Dellinger had always been the exception. He carried out orders, yes, but he was no slave to the whims of their former captain. He had a will of his own. "I would tell you to stay close, but I’m afraid I’ll be in the thick of the fight, so doing that would only put you in worse danger."

Buggy | ??? | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel, Alvida | Location: Ship

"Is that so?" Buggy stroked his chin, though it was notable than while doing so, his hand was casually not connected to his arm as it very much should be. Just playing with his Devilfruit for the fun of it. "My name is known far and wide, and Alvida's got a name to her as well. So do you. It would be best for now to see if we can avoid them," he decided. No consultation with his co-captain about it. He already knew very well that Alvida would be in agreement. Anything to avoid putting her pretty neck at risk, as he had quickly learned.

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Adrian, Akirra | Location: Stormchaser

Sabo turned on his heel and headed away from the two. Dragon would take them in. If he’d been willing to take in a pitiful, amnesiac ten year old, he would surely take in two fighters. He approached Adrian and Akirra in the meantime and nodded towards the two. Quite possibly some of his favourite people. "Good afternoon, you two. Hope I’m not intruding." They hadn’t appeared too busy, just lingering in one place off to themselves, but if they wished him to leave them in peace, he was sure they would say something of it. He wouldn’t be offended by it, he expected that would be the case sometimes from a couple, especially with him appearing seemingly at random.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:55 pm

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

The intelligent and stealthy girl tapped at Karter's arm. She then stopped herself, as they finally reached the black haired woman. She made a small sound, and cleared her throat. "Kass...we wanted to just check up on you," she said. She then said "How are you holding up?" Kass didn't have to talk about Quin or the kids or Chase, but could just tell them in general.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian, Sabo

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "Yeah, we can miss him together, and think of him together. Um...yeah, yeah, I have the snail. We can both talk to him together on it," he said, though knew Sabo could be busy. He wondered if he should tell Adrian...He wondered if he should tell him he might have a crush on Sabo. He still wasn't sure, though. For all he knew, Sabo could leave and it could turn out to be platonic and not romantic feelings Akirra had. Shaking his head, he glanced to his boyfriend. He snapped out of thought to look at him. "Ah, yes, we'll both be okay, and we'll fight hard if needed." After saying this, he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek back, then giggled.

(For Galaxy)

He squeaked and nearly jumped when Sabo approached and spoke to them. He hadn't noticed him coming over as he'd been focused on Adrian. Shaking his head, he scolded himself a bit. "You...aren't really interrupting, we were just talking a bit. About how we'll be fine if there's a fight." He nodded to himself a bit as he said this, then tilted his head. "What...did you want to talk about? I, um...assuming you wanted to talk," he said, which he thought Sabo must want to talk but who knew.

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida, Buggy

The redhead made a small sound as she saw that hand...That was something she still needed to get used, and she focused on his words now. She nodded as he asked if that was so. She sighed as he said they were all well known or well enough known. She nodded once more, saying "Yes sir. Should we steer the ship away, then?" she asked. That or have whoever was already at the wheel steer the ship elsewhere. If anyone else was at the wheel at this moment.

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

The reddish eyed white haired boy was a little biased, since Machvise had raised him. The man had been nice enough to him. He himself had always listened well and done his best in training. It could be hard and scary at times...but he'd made it through. He was glad he'd been trained. He was also glad he'd met the fish boy back then, and that they were still friends. He nodded to the other male, saying "I'll be fine. Though I wouldn't mind sticking close and fighting alongside you again. If you want me to not stick close, though, I won't. Just tell me what you need me to do," he said. He needed Dellinger to tell him what to do here. He didn't want to stick close and possibly get hurt and upset him, or assume he didn't want him close and upset him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:15 am

OOC: Kass in a bit!

IC:

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Officer | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Dellinger ran his fingers through tangled blond hair. "I mean, you’re welcome to stay close if you can keep up, but I’m not slowing down once the battle starts," he warned. That had always been the Dellinger way. Keep moving, no matter what. He couldn’t be hit if he couldn’t be caught. "I remember the defeat at Dressrosa. Hakuba taking me down…I just hope I never have to face that man again in my life." Dellinger wasn’t afraid of almost anyone, but that man had finished him in less than ten seconds. "Just be careful, okay? My style is jumping, dodging, and kicks. If you wind up TOO close, I fear I may wind up hurting you more than the enemy," he admitted.

"Yes. I’ll have one of the men take the helm. Since the two of you are practically joined at the hip, see what you can do with managing the sails and rigging. I’ll take care of the rest," Buggy promised. He may goof off, not take things seriously enough much of the time, but he wasn’t completely stupid either. He knew when it was time to forget about making a good impression on the world and protect the few people he had in this world that he loved. They loved him for a reason, and it wasn’t just because he was amusing.

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Adrian, Akirra | Location: Stormchaser

Sabo was as much a social butterfly as either of his brothers, he simply had a different way of approaching it. And he seemed to have inopportune timing, but he was friends with both Adrian and Akirra, and he simply couldn’t seem to catch either of them alone most of the time! "Really, if I’m ever interrupting, feel free to say something. I just thought…it’d be nice to talk at least once more before I make a departure. I see what’s going on, I’ve heard rumours of a small army. I won’t leave you lot to fight alone. Especially not after…" he faltered. "Not after the loss of a doctor. You’ll need someone with at least basic medical expertise, and every member of the Revolutionary Army is trained in the basics."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:01 am

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

The intelligent and stealthy girl tapped at Karter's arm. She then stopped herself, as they finally reached the black haired woman. She made a small sound, and cleared her throat. "Kass...we wanted to just check up on you," she said. She then said "How are you holding up?" Kass didn't have to talk about Quin or the kids or Chase, but could just tell them in general.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian, Sabo

(For Galaxy)

He nodded to the other male, and offered a smile. "I can assure you, if you were interrupting, one of us would tell you. It's nice talking to you though," he said. He smiled again, nodding a second time, and hummed. "I'm glad you'll fight beside us all," he said. He then made a small sound, saying "You have medical knowledge?"

The redhead nodded to the man, saying "Will do." She then turned back ro the black haired woman. "Let's get going," she said, departing the room (cabin? Yeah) She hummed quietly as she walked back to the deck. She asked "Where should we start? Maybe one on each side," she then said, looking at the rigging.

(Wait...is rigging in the middle, like one piece of material, or is multiple parts? I've never actually been on a ship...)

The reddish eyed white haired boy laughed a bit. "I won't be slow either," he said to the first things said. He stopped himself from saying he wouldn't mind. Instead, he said something else. "If you did, it would be an accident, and i can always get patched up. Ill try and avoid it though," he said. He then glanced around a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me