The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:05 am

Repo laughed softly and smiled. "They're all a bunch of cliff hangers," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "And School has been fine..sorta. I had the strangest feelings last night when I moved in here." She added as she looked at him and reclined back, aswell. "I wanted to.." she said, but stopped chewing on her bottom lip with a soft sigh as she pretended to forget what she was gonna tell him. She didn't like sharing much information about being a vampire, but she trusted Matt alot.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 am

Jason sat for a few minutes through the lesson. "Ugh, this is torture" He whispered to Renee. Then, something occurred to him. He didn't have to stay here, he could skip. But that might be harder when the teacher was still in the class room. But, he was a vampire wasn't he? He could do anything. So, Jason stood up quietly, aware of all eyes on his back. All eyes but the teacher. "Wanna skip?" He whispered to the girl. But didn't give her a chance to answer. He was already gone. If she wanted, she would come.

Alexander smiled at the girl next to him, and turned his head quickly towards the vampire. But it was too late. He was gone. The only thing the Were wolf could do, was to hope that when class ended, there would be no dead body's on campus. With a sigh, he decided to participate in the lesson to get his mind off things. Now, he listened. .... Something about History... No, that couldn't be right. "Whatever" He mumbled.
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorreli. » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 am

Matt
Matt nodded slowly. "This school's ok...I guess..." he said quietly. He was happy the teacher was in yet. He enjoyed talked to Repo. He looked at her and raised and eyebrow as she sighed, not finishing her sentance. But he didn't ask what she'd been about to say. If she didn't want him to know, then that was ok.
Image Image
Image Image

gatsby? what gatsby?

tumblr - my stories
lorreli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:18 am

"I wanted to bite a huamn," Repo whispered to Matt, feeling a bit uncomfortable as a few people turned thier heads in her direction. She was fidgeting, biting her pancil and hiding her fangs as if she said nothing at all. Finnaly, and slowly, by twos and threes, the other students starting talking again after looking away. She felt relieved. She looked at Matt again. "Have you so far had that urdge?"
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:16 am

After he had gotten his dorm situated, Lukas strolled the hallways of his new school it dead silence, keeped the still air just the way it was left just abit colder. He didnt know if classes had started or if he was missing anything but all in all he didnt really care. With a memory quick and a bullet, he snapped photos of every hallway and room till he had mostly memorized the school Enough to act as though he had been here for years. Looking out the window, dark clouds hovered above and he desperatly wished to be outside where the cool wind would brush the hair off his face, where the rain would wash his face and quenched his emotional thirst. Where the thunder would roar over any loud cry he would make. this school was eating him alive and he didnt want to take it. Sitting by a window in the hallways, he stared outside, the moon rising slowly, glowing in his deep blue eyes.
WILL YOU JOIN? (post #7341 as the referrer if you sign up :D)
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~alethia » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 pm

OOC: Hey Bunn, sorry about being away and all. I was about to post as well and then my internet capped, cause here in Australia, people like to cap your internet for no reason at all. >=(
Post soon, and i changed her last name =P Sorry, im a little obsessed right now, the books are soooo good =33
I'm still not quite sure whats happening, so I'll just pretend to be waking up late ^^
~alethia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 pm

(Thats fine :3, I know I fell in love with the series too... Go Damon! xD
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~alethia » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:03 pm

OOC: Yeah!! Let go Daemon!
*cough*
Anyway, back on subject......

BIC:

Dark shadows appeared all around me, closing in. I had no idea what was happening or what will be.........
Everything was pitch-black, like someone had poured ink all over the walls......if their were any walls.........
Suddenly a figure appeared in a small light, slowly creeping toward me, its face covered in shadows.......
I stood back, afraid of what would come next when.............
the human-like-creature lunged at me, i caught a flicker of what happened, all i could see was fangs.......
Crimson red splattered the black walls, then everything faded...........................

I woke in a cold sweat to the sound of my alarm, frantically sprawling around to try and stop the annoying ring.
I slammed my hand down on the alarm and took a moment to calm myself, breathing in, then out.
" What was that about..... " i thought when i had finally cleared my mind of haze.
I tried to shake it off and jumped out of bed, grabbing some clothes from my wardrobe and shoved them over my head (after getting undressed of course).
I then did all the morning type things such as brushing my hair and teeth, putting on makeup, going to the bathroom, e.t.c.

I quickly grabbed my school bag from beside my bed and headed to the main office where i was planning to get my timetable for the term. It took a few minutes of wandering but i eventually got there, approaching the lady at the front counter.
" Hi, can i get a timetable for Elena Hart? " I said, waiting for her to find it.
" Oh, what a pretty name! " She said with a smile. " Just give me a moment to find it. "
I gave her a gentle smile and thanked her.
The lady shuffled through many pieces of paper in a folder before reaching mine and handing it to me.
I accepted the slip from her and departed the building, heading to my next class.

I was late, and i was no doubt going to be lectured about it.
" Oh well. " i thought and remained at a steady walking pace.

OOC: I thought i might try a different beginning than to usual. ^^
I'm also speaking in 1st person =D
~alethia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm

(I'm going to make a new girl and guy in a sec :3)
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 pm

((Daw my lil Lukas is all alone in an empty hall way D:))
WILL YOU JOIN? (post #7341 as the referrer if you sign up :D)
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me