║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 10:06 am

"Oh..." Mikey said feeling kinda dumb... but he didn't know what she was, there was no way for him to know for sure... right? "Are you okey?" He asked looking down at her.
Heart is going to blow up.
Throat completely choked up.
Tears won’t hold up.
Stomach about to throw up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
And I know that it’s happening again
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
And they never actually care
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alexvstheworld » Thu May 19, 2011 10:08 am

"Yeah, i think i am now" she panted, and collapessed on the ground. She liked the smell of the grass, and deciede to stay there for atleast 20 minutes, unless a director told her to get up. She rolled her eyes toward him, looking at his "So what are you? Some kind of demon or spirit that controls light?"
alexvstheworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 10:12 am

"I have no idea." He said shrugging. "I've never really known my parents, but I think they are human... Or at least thats what my grandmother used to say..." He said sitting down next to the dragon-girl.
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alexvstheworld » Thu May 19, 2011 10:15 am

((lol you've forgotten all about the girl who fell down the stairs XD))
"Wow, and how do you deal with that?" she aked, closing her eyes. Shw wondered if anybody had heard their little show-down, and shuderred at what the directors would say. Especially if they found out she was showing off to a newbie. She then hoped nobody was around, especially in the huge library.
alexvstheworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 10:19 am

{I know... butI don;t know how to include her now so from now on Mikey is just going to be oober forgetful XP oh and I've got wb sorry}

"Not sure." Mikey said simply.
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alexvstheworld » Thu May 19, 2011 10:21 am

((hey keep in mind it is semi-lit. I know i forgot about that too, but know i just remembered))

"Hmmmmm" she finally got up and sat back-to-back with the newcomer "So what's your name?" she asked him, and relaxing, watched how the river looked with the sky in the background. It sure was a prety sight, especially after she went thru living h*ll when she turned into a dragon and back.
alexvstheworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 10:33 am

{I know... but Wb is impossible to get over quickly... I hope this is longer when I write it! XD}

"Mikey." He said looking at the dragon girl. "This is my first day here... AH! I forgot! Uh... could you tell me where to go, please?" He aske dfeeling even stupider than before. How had he fogotten that he didn't know where to go?! Well that girl tripped an- Wait! He looked back at the girl... who had been doing nothing... How had he forgotten about her too?! He mentaly face palmed at his stupidity.
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Thu May 19, 2011 10:59 am

Username: NotBobrox
Name: Amy Arbuckle
How long he/she has been at the camp: 1 year
Mythical Creature: Werewolf
Powers:
Written Appearance: Amy has light brown eyes to match her light brown hair. She always has her nails painted blood red. She always wears muted colors unless she has to wear something assigned. Her hair is always down and "protecting" her face. She has soft silky hair but hates for people to mess with it.
Personality: She is very soft spoken and pretends to be shy. Does not like normal people and only feels comfortable around "mutts" (as she calls them) like her. She absolutely hates it when people make fun of her and can get very aggressive when they do. The only person she loves is James her brother. Speaking of him she is very protective of him and will do anything for who she considers her only family.
Dislikes: "Normal" people, Giraffes, and Really Bright colors and those who like them, Her last name.
History: She was kicked out of school after school. After each time she just got more and more coarse. She was a foster kid for most of her life along with James. She finally met her real mom and dad just before she turned 10 and they told her how she was special. That was the first and last time that she ever saw her parents and she never really cared. She ran away from her foster parents and to this camp that her real parents had told her about. Taking nothing but James with her.
Sexual Orientation: straight
Crush: Hmm. Yeah right.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Are you KIDDING me?
Theme Song: N/A
Other Information: Brother: James

Username: NotBobrox
Name: James Arbuckle
How long he/she has been at the camp: 1 year
Mythical Creature: (Ignore this if your character has powers.)
Powers: He can shape-shift into a lion and he can Breath fire
Written Appearance: He has red/brown eyes that can pierce through you like an arrow if he wants them to. He usually wears muted colors like his sister Amy but can be found wearing bright shoes almost all the time. He has Dark brown hair that is very unlike his sisters. (When in lion form) His reddish brown eyes turn even darker red with small glints of dark brown mixed in. He has a dark brown mane but besides that is a normal lion.
Personality: He is very nice and very talkative. He only breaths fire when he is very angry or just plain wants to. He believes that absolutely everyone in the world has powers like shape-shifting and will not believe anyone who tells him differently. He hates it when people treat him like a baby because he isn't one.
Dislikes: Candy, People who tell him he is wrong, and videogames
History: (Same as Amy's up there)
Sexual Orientation: straight
Crush: N/A
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Other Information: Sister: Amy
.:Adelaide:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Thu May 19, 2011 11:03 am

{AHH PORTAL FAN!! ... I apoligise for the spam.}
Tears won’t hold up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.
Always such a screw up.
Nothing ever adds up.
Wish it would speed up.
Now is time to give up.
By the neck is hung up.
Life was passed up.
Reality is made up.
My tears flow
My heart aches
My fear grows
My hands shake
My pain shows
My head spins
They always come
They always go
They always watch
They always know
They always pretend
They always follow
Muhahahahahahahaha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Thu May 19, 2011 11:51 am

Echo

Echo sat impatiently in the limousine, jiggling her leg. When would they get to the dumb place? Echo looked around outside. However, being a Narecinitsi, questions were useless. The thoughts and all the estimations of their ETA were in the mind of the limousine driver. Although, it felt good to ask questions. It felt normal. Echo brushed a stray lock of her grey-ish-white hair out of her face, running her fingers through the back part of her hair, which was a glittering onyx black in the dim lights of the limousine. The car pulled up to a smooth stop, and the words of the man had formed in her mind probably before they had in his, brushing on his tongue lightly with the thick Latino accent, announcing that they had arrived. Her parents were both dead, yes, but they had owned some sort of limousine company that towed her around whenever she needed to be some place. Otherwise, she was old enough to live on her own, so she lived in a mansion on the far corner of Adare Boulevard, by herself, the limo company giving her some funds if she needed any. Echo let out a breath. "Okay, thanks Julian." "Call me any time, really." he said with a smile.

The last thing that she felt as she stepped off the limo, emanating from Julian, was utter sadness. His thoughts were of sympathy and of loss. That almost brought Echo to tears, but she pulled through.

Echo had kind of come to terms with loosing her parents. After all, they might come back to Earth eventually. Maybe visit her. She'd be able to see them, but. . . She'd waited four years for that moment. She hadn't ever even told them. She had just been born this way, no weird thing that made her birth rate or anything soar off the chart. It was all too normal for such an odd, rare, seemingly impossible occurrence. As a matter of fact, no one had known about the entire thing her whole life. Echo had never needed to ask why, never needed to study for a test, {Which was both a pro and a con since it was technically cheating, yet also pretty nice 'cause it meant less work for her} never had to even break a sweat when asked a tough question by a teacher. All the answers were at her fingertips.

Echo stared at the gallant white castle nestled snugly between the hills. It looked like a pretty nice place. Echo pulled the black duffel bag back over her shoulder and kept walking, leaving the hair in front of her eyes. It was time for an all new cover story. She couldn't trust anyone, no one at this camp until they trusted her and she was positive that she could do the same. Her cover name would be the same now as it was almost every time, yet the history would change every time around if anyone asked. Her cover name? Erin. Her back story? She was still working on that as she scaled the little hill above her.

Echo's hair billowed slightly in the breeze, the sun catching in her dark violet eyes a little. {OOC: Yeah, Echo's eyes aren't green. They're violet ^^} She inhaled lightly, her full back story coming to her. Now all she had to do was do a brief memorizing technique. Yeah, she'd have it down if anyone asked. There was no chance that she'd let a potential murderer get past her, or know anything about her for that matter. Whoever killed her parents was smart. A bit too smart, and this was why Echo would be smarter.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me