these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

⚔ iii

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:00 pm

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸𝙸 male human john wick tags: zo-shajirr

John was nothing but surprised when the cat reached out a paw and slowly pushed his hand down until it rested on the table. He had been expecting a curt sniff or perhaps a hiss, but not something so strangely...human-like. Even stranger and more human-like, the cat then began to speak! John was stunned to silence, raising his eyebrows and staring at the catlike creature in a state of sheer disbelief. Sure, waking up in a strange place and then being given a long spiel about a magic spell and monsters was a lot to accept, but until that moment John had not seen or heard anything that would have confirmed that surreal explanation. He had taken it all with a good deal of skepticism. Now, though, there wasn't much debating whether or not something strange was at work here. The cat seemed glib and arrogant, mentioning being enslaved as an answer to John's question about being owned. It also interestingly misquoted the idiom 'the icing on the cake', although that was far from the most unusual thing at play in this conversation. John gently pulled his hand out from beneath the cat's paw and returned it to his side slowly, to indicate he would not try to touch it again.

"...Sorry." Breathed John as he mulled over what to say. "Didn't know you could talk." He attempted to apologize. He could have said 'I thought you were a cat', but from what he could tell, it might still be a cat - just one with much greater intelligence than John was used to. At least now he had an explanation for why the cat was wearing clothes. And presumably...it had used its 'magic' to do so. John wasn't sure how to answer the cat's second question - back in his world, 'magic' was a domain of trickery, illusions that deceived the eye. Such impossible feats as levitating objects were never truly performed, but it was possible to make it look as if they were. Was that was what was at work here? Perhaps even the cat itself was not actually speaking, but someone else was throwing a voice to make it seem as if the cat were talking. Though, that seemed somewhat unlikely, as the cat had moved its mouth while speaking. Maybe it was simply an impeccable puppet? It would have to be a very complex one, as it even looked to be breathing. It would be easier to make a determination if he could touch it, but he feared the cat might not welcome such an action.

"You're doing that, then?" John finally asked, eyes still on the floating piece of parchment. The feline creature seemed to have levitated the quill back into its turban, which indicated a great level of control over its presumed magic. John gave a slow shake of his head as if in disbelief. Again, it would be easier to tell whether or not it was an illusion if he could touch either the parchment or the quill, but he didn't want to be rude and reach for them without asking. After all, it would be better to make a friend than an enemy in a strange place like this, even if said friend was a talking cat. Though, if it was a talking cat that could do magic, that could prove a valuable ally. Hopefully they hadn't gotten off on the wrong foot - or wrong paw, as it were.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ i

Postby bigwig. » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:54 pm

── 𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male human marvel tags: open

The stiff silence of the room was punctuated by a soft whirring noise as Otto's four actuator arms shifted and snaked around, hovering and twitching like living things all their own, despite the fact that the man himself remained inert. Their AI was still active, and rather than quieting down and allowing him to sleep, their collective artificial intelligence was all but panicked. They had almost immediately pushed the sheets off of him, and one curled around to gently nudge at his face. Otto stirred, fighting back the heavy tide of sleep, the active whirring of his limbs piercing his absence of thought. Eventually he managed to pull himself above the surface, gasping suddenly as though in shock when he lurched awake. The doctor hauled himself to his feet, his secondary limbs still at the ready but for the moment inactive. They seemed to stop twitching quite as much now that he was awake and alert, able to assert control over them. It was fortunate he was able to do so at all, all things considered, as formerly he had been much more ruled by that artificial intelligence than his own intellect.

He had little time to take in his surroundings before he heard a voice come over what he assumed was some sort of P.A. system. However, the announcement it made was not a typical one. It seemed to be addressing no-one in particular, but rather some sort of unknown collective - perhaps everyone in the hotel. What the voice described was...an interesting set of circumstances. It evoked for Otto many of the things that Peter Parker which was not the one he'd known had said. He'd talked about a spell, a wizard, some strange...magic which had gone awry. It had sounded outlandish then, and it still sounded a bit outlandish now - albeit this time he had a precedent to believe it. This wouldn't have been the first time he'd been ripped from his native reality into another, unfortunately. Last time, though, it had conferred some benefit to him, in that Peter Parker had been able to replace the fried chip that kept a barrier between his own brain and the AI that controlled his arms. That had been a great stroke of fortune - but he wouldn't hold his breath for any such favor this time.

So...this population, plagued by 'monsters' as they described, had cast a spell of some sort, like the one that so-called 'wizard' had cast, which had brought people to their world from other ones. And that spell had apparently interfered with the one that was supposed to send Otto home, intercepting him on his way and pulling him here instead. It was quite a stretch to imagine he had simply been scattered here by mere coincidence at the same time these people had cast their own spell. Was he doomed to be stuck shuffling through timelines for the remainder of his lifetime? A bit of a grim notion; although he admittedly did not have much awaiting him at home, he did want to return. There was still much he had a chance to achieve there, to perhaps better that little slice of the multiverse. It seemed, though, he would have to go about bettering this little slice of the multiverse first. It seemed a bit selfish for them to harvest heroes from other worlds, which likely suffered their own plagues, in order to fix their own. But, such a moral judgment would not change the circumstances.

Otto finally had a chance to look around the room. It seemed nice enough, though not exceptionally luxurious. If he was meant to live here, he could think of worse places to reside. It wasn't exactly built to accommodate someone like him, but Otto wouldn't have imagined that it could be. He wasn't exactly a normal example of a human, after all. Perhaps he could move things around a little, do some experiments of his own here. Or he could find a better place to do so, somewhere a bit more accommodating to his pursuits. That was a thought for the future, though - for now, he needed to get his bearings. Otto found his coat and his glasses an donned them as quickly as possible, although it was never simple to thread his actuator arms through any article of clothing, even one which already had large holes punched in it like his trenchcoat. Now dressed, he slowly walked out into the hallway, employing a great deal of caution. He had no idea who else was here, and no way of knowing whether or not they would be friendly. Otto acknowledged that he didn't exactly have a friendly and welcoming appearance, what with the four mechanical limbs extending from his back. He didn't want to startle anyone - but feared it might be unavoidable.

Well, where to now? He heard voices in the building, but most seemed to be coming from down the hall, in some sort of lobby or in other connecting halls. Otto was unsure whether or not he should approach, but began quietly moving down the hall, accompanied only by the whirring of his actuator arms as they continued to investigate their surroundings.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Sun May 01, 2022 8:10 am

Titan says to the teen "Well I only asked what a Demon Slayer is because I have never hear that title mentioned before at least not from all the places I have visited with my team tho."

Titan then looks the teen up and down with curiosity to how exactly he has lasted so long without any form of armour on.

Titan then adjusts the Great sword on the back of his armour since he doesn't want to lose it even it's not exactly the lightest of the 14 different types of weapons to wield he is use to it's weight in his hands thanks to all the training and preparation the Hunter's guild put him through.

Titan then turns his attention back to the teen and says "I have no idea what a demon is tho but I know for sure that they can't be as bad as the all the different Monster's and Elder Dragons that exist where I come from anyway since these creatures occupy land,sea and sky and some monsters aren't bothered whether it's day or night that's why the Hunters Guild exists to send monster hunters to deal with problem monster's that terrorise village's all across the land where I'm from,but the Hunters Guild also tasks monster hunters to keep the population of monsters in check so the ecosystem doesn't become unbalanced."

Titan then takes the Great Sword off his back and show it to the teen and says "This sword of mine was forged by Hamon the Blacksmith from Kamura village using monster parts that I collected from a monster called Magnamalo."

Titan then looks at the teens shock that Shadow can talk and chuckles to himself and says "I know my buddy Shadow the Palico word's can be a bit confusing to understand but he trys his best to be polite and respectful,as for Gold he is a Monster hunter for the Hunters Guild just like I am."

Shadow says to the teen as he holds out his right paw to the teen for a handshake "Well it's a purrleasure to meet you young sir."
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Sun May 01, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun May 01, 2022 11:33 am

Raquel||Code Vein||Tagged: Otto
    Raquel was having the time of her life. A warm bed, working air conditioning, a mist-free city, and all she had to do to keep staying there was to do what she'd been doing anyways? It was like a vacation! A shame her friends hadn't managed to make the trip with her, but they could handle themselves back home, she didn't need to worry about them. The Revenant bounced slightly on the remarkably soft bed, reveling in the luxury of something that wasn't a scavenged military cot. The air was pleasantly cool, kept that way by an AC that actually worked, and not at the whims of the giant hole in the wall. Speaking of, no giant hole in the wall either! A fully intact building! No holes, no broken windows, no Thorns of Judgement forcing their way through the walls!

But, of course, she couldn't just lounge around all day. She had a job to do, and the monsters weren't going to wait for her to come to them. Jumping up from the bed, Raquel took her Blood Veil off the peg it was hung on, donning it with a flourish and grabbing her bayonet from where it sat leaned against the wall and clipping her rebreather to her belt. The air here was remarkably clean, but it never hurt to be prepared. As she did, she became aware of a strange, metallic clicking outside her room, as well as a scent she could only remember smelling once. Fresh, human blood. Subconsciously, she ran her tongue over her fangs. She was still probably good for a while, but blood like that had a powerful pull to it. That wasn't something she'd anticipated, though she supposed she should have. Not like every world was as desolate as hers.

Raquel opened the door, and had to stop herself from taking a swing with her weapon. She was greeted by a quartet of very scary-looking tentacles, sprouting from the back of an otherwise unassuming old guy. She and tendrils didn't really have a good history, so her reaction was perhaps understandable, but she quickly reminded herself that they were supposed to be working together. "Uh, hey," she called out, stepping out of her room. "Nice... arms."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nobara [ 005 ] | inosuke [ 004 ] | qifrey [ 001 ]

Postby twodee » Tue May 03, 2022 4:19 pm

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 — jujutsu kaisen
    female ⯎ 16 years old ⯎ tags;; ma'at, morganna
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Nobara's gaze brightened as Dune deemed her worthy of his attention and willingly brought himself closer. His wagging tail coupled with him sniffing and nudging at her was rather endearing and in any other situation Nobara would more than likely be loudly cooing and fawning over how cute she found him to be, but she was currently feeling a tad more subdued than usual. Still, she was bummed she had already given away the last jerky treat she had carried on her to one of Fushiguro's demon dogs. Nobara gave the raptor an apologetic pat when he nudged at her hand again, smiling to herself when Morganna noted that he had taken a liking to her. That was one mission accomplished so far.

"Feathery? Pocket raptors?" The image conjured in Nobara's mind was of a tiny raptor, the size of a rodent. It was a cute thought and it made her slightly jealous that no creatures like that were a thing back in her home. Unless they were the way certain cursed spirits manifested, but keeping one as a pet was an unpleasant thing to consider. "Bigger and angrier is more along the lines of what I'd expect, thanks to films like Jurassic Park or Godzilla. That's all I've had to go off of since where I come from, dinosaurs have been extinct for like... 65 million years!" She gave Dune another fond little pat as Morganna explained his origins. "It sounds like you're an all around impressive guy, Dune! I'm glad we have you on our team."

The teen then found herself distracted from their brief conversation by Ma'at's words. The Palatine's words lined up quite well with what Nobara had already been hoping to accomplish. "I like the sound of that. I'm feeling pretty eager to see what sort of beasts we're going to be pitted up against." She imagined they must be rather tough if it required summoning folks from different worlds to take care of the issue, but even so she was confident in her own abilities and self-preservation. She was going to make sure she found her way home one way or another. As they entered the common area, Nobara scanned the room to judge who else was present and was pleasantly surprised to see that for the most part they were all humanoid as well. She honestly had been expecting some more outlandish creatures and beings from different worlds. And she had expected a bigger group of people in general, so she hoped this wasn't everyone.

Despite her previous griping about not wanting to follow Ma'at's missionary ways she was still content to let the woman take the lead, following her up to the receptionist robot. It reminded her of a lower-grade version of Mechamaru, though she wasn't sure of its intelligence level and just how much it could do on its own. She assumed not much, as it hadn't moved from its spot behind the desk nor did it seem to be making any attempts to communicate with anyone else of its own accord. Which made Nobara wonder just how much information it had to offer up to them.

𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘢 — demon slayer
    male ⯎ 15 years old ⯎ tags;; byleth, silver
    Inosuke found himself not too surprised at the ease Byleth had blocked his Beast Breathing attack, having caught a few glimpses of the man's power so far. His mind had already been changed compared to his first impression of Byleth. He wouldn't admit it out loud just yet, but he had taken out the 'weakling' part of the 'weakling pipsqueak' now able to sense a deeper strength from the other. It had him feeling more riled up, excited for a fast and well-balanced fight. Right as Inosuke got ready to deal out another attack, this time one of his low-aimed ones, he was instead met with a foot to the gut. He grunted loudly as he was roughly sent back a few feet by that, caught off-guard by the force behind the kick. "It'll take more than that ta' stop me!" He announced with a gruff cackle once he had taken a moment to regain his breath, already falling into another stance to fly at his opponent once more.

However he came to an abrupt stop just as Byleth did, his extrasensory perception giving him a warning of a newcomer approaching them. He whirled around as he sensed a projectile being thrown toward them, blades raised and ready to take action though he was beaten to it by the other. He watched as the sword broke apart into a whip once again, smacking the projectile away with ease. "Cool..." He thought yet again, but this time Inosuke had actually voiced it aloud unbeknownst to himself. The voiced in the back of his mind was once again nagging at him, trying to reason with him, as his attention turned toward Silver. "Who are you to throw things and try to cut in on us mid-battle?! You want a butt-kickin' next? Huh?" He growled out a taunt, pointing a sword at the woman. He didn't know what it was she had thrown at them, but the boar-headed boy had taken it as a challenge.

She had some canine-like creature with her and Insouke couldn't help but wonder if perhaps that was one of the monsters to be unleashed upon them. Maybe that's why this lady had butt in on their fight. He kept his guard up, even as he shifted some of his attention back toward Byleth. He could sense the seriousness radiating off of the other and figured he'd have no choice but to accept his words as truth for now as he didn't get the feeling that there were any ulterior motives going on. "Fine! We'll put this fight on hold for now." He agreed with no further arguments at this point. Inosuke then let out a smug little laugh after, head tilting to the side as if he was considering something. "In the meantime though... I think you've proved yourself as capable enough to become one of my underlings. I'm willing to take you under my wing, Greeny!" The pride was clear in his tone as he spoke, genuinely taking himself seriously even if others necessarily didn't. And he figured he could do with some new, temporary henchmen while he worked on finding the others.

Inosuke turned his attention back to Silver in an instant, huffing a boar-like snort in her direction. "You, lady! Who are you? Answer before I make you feel my wrath, shrimp!" He held both of his swords in a defensive position, ready to block any other projectiles or attacks that could be sent their way. The teen was rather displeased that his battle had been cut short thus he was prepared to aim his fighting spirit at another target if it came to it.

𝘲𝘪𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘺 — witch hat atelier
    male ⯎ 28 years old ⯎ tags;; chikayoshi
    Qifrey had already been awake for sometime though he hadn't left his room just yet. He had awoken, promptly gathered his things neatly placed on the dresser, listened to the disembodied voice's announcements, gingerly put his robes and hat on, then took a seat at the desk in his room. He took a moment to gather his wits as he checked each of his belongings. Vial of magic ink, wand, notebook, soar shoes... they were all there. Somehow, even his sword Raincleaver was present. The witch felt quite tense as he considered who or what could be the source of him appearing where he was. Where he was from, the act of using magic to teleport a person's body was illegal -- something that only the Brimmed Hats would do. The thought of that alone was enough to fill Qifrey with a mixture of dread and rage. Though, teleporting him somewhere with all of his belongings as well as setting up an entire faux scenario of a civilization in need of help and safety from violent monsters... that wasn't something they'd typically pull off. Which made him more inclined to take the voice's word for it and trust that it spoke the truth.

So there he was, taking the time to note down several half-finished glyphs in his notebook, ready to be completed and used at a moment's notice. He was never taught how to use his magic in an offensive matter, as that was something that was also considered taboo where it came from so most of the glyphs Qifrey noted were for offensive and support purposes. He supposed that if he were in a different world than his own though, he could use magic in a more aggressive manner if it came down too it. Coming up with new spells and glyphs on the spot wasn't exactly something he struggled with, as he was a teacher at the end of the day and therefore had become a rather quick-thinker.

After jotting down a few more incomplete seals, Qifrey shut the notebook and closed the clasp to it shrunk down to a pocket-sized version of itself. Tucking it away, the man stood up and left the room with little more than a passing glance toward the rest of it. Nothing of interest caught his attention in there; he was more curious to find out what other beings had been drug here. He kept note of the location of his room before taking off down the hall at a brisk pace. So far it seemed to be a typical inn with several shut doors lining either side of the hallway. Well, all doors except for one seemed to be shut that is. There was one that caught Qifrey's attention as it was left ajar with no sign of anyone else in the corridor.

He inched closer, interest piqued, and reached out to gently knock on the partially open door once he was close enough. "Uhm- ..excuse me?" He called out softly, taking care to not peak into the room himself lest he fully disturbs someone else's privacy. "Is there anyone in here? The door was left unlatched so I wanted to make sure you're alright." The professor added on in an earnest tone, hoping to come off as unthreatening as possible.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zenitsu // 002. | angus // 001.

Postby molotov » Tue May 03, 2022 6:33 pm

𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔 ────────────────── ⚡️ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxx [ male ] xxx xxx [ human ] xxx xxx [ demon slayer] xxx xxx [ tags: morgott, roy ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    before he could get too far down the hallway, he was faced with a newcomer, one whom looked a lot more human and flashed him a look of reassurance. he slowed his dash to a stop as the boy stepped in front of him to face the towering man. zenitsu made no protest, instead moving to hide behind the other boy. the actions of the newcomer could not help but spark feelings of admiration in zenitsu, more so when he spoke to the man with the frightening countenance, his voice calm and devoid of fear. if only he had the courage to do the same, alas, such things were nonexistent in zenitsu in that moment. instead, he clung to the back of the other as if he were a lifeline, perhaps not fully realizing he may be restraining the red-haired boy’s movements if a battle were to ensue. though in that moment he was too afraid to notice.

as the thing stood to its full height, a flash of light and before he could fully process it - a longsword had appeared in the man’s once empty hand, zenitsu clung to the boy tighter, only releasing his grip when roy’s sword was pushed aside effortlessly. a part of him wanted to run away, but his feet remained planted stubbornly to the floor, not wishing to leave the boy who had so kindly come to his aid - as a substitute he cowered. he shut his eyes tightly as the sword drew nearer to the other boy, not wishing to see what he could only assume to be the boys last moments.

but.. it never came, as the monster lowered his weapon and resumed his hunched position. zenitsu paused briefly, wide eyed, as he tried to process if the man was still a threat. though it was soon voiced that he too had been tossed into this, not as a monster but one who had also been taken here to defend the city? the manner of which he spoke made zenitsu’s brows furrow slightly, still wary, and uncertain of how to take it.
    fortunately, the question that came afterwards was something he could answer with no hesitation. “who would do this willingly?! i don’t want to be here!” zenitsu blurted from behind roy. tears threatening to run down his cheeks, as he tried in vain to wipe them away with his sleeve. “i can’t fight monsters - i never asked to be thrown into this!” he spluttered. there was a feeling of shame with those words, nothing new of course, he supposed even in different worlds he was still the same as he always was. turning his frightened gaze to the daunting man, he pointed an accusatory finger at him from behind the safety of the other boy. “-and what are you suppose to be?! you nearly scared me half to death!”

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐒 ────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ male ] xxxxx xxxxx [ drake ] xxxxx xxx [ oc ] xxxxx xxxxx [ tags: open ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the small dragon stirred from his deep slumber, but did not wake to the cool stone floor of the cave he had taken refuge in the night prior. rather, he was curled up on a pillow, soft and warm. a temptress in thwarting his efforts to fully arise from sleep, never had he been provided with such comfort. though his waking mind couldn’t help but find it suspicious. pillows in a cave? most peculiar. letting out a small yawn he stretched a moment, before he sat up, and rubbed his eyes as he let his gaze settle on the room that had replaced his previous refuge. angus’ nose wrinkled, observing the new space with narrowed eyes, quick to notice his items laid out before him beside the large bed. how kind, never had kidnappers been so generous as to give him a bed, much less provide him with this things, he’d have to thank them.

in that moment, a voice caught the young dragon’s ears, one that’s source wasn’t easily identified. straightening, he found himself surprised as he was unable to identify the source. “what sorcery is this?” he squeaked, looking up at the ceiling in attempts to spot the invisible speaker, when none was detected the small knight frowned, confused. that was until the uttering of the word ‘help’ caught his ears, standing up he listened intently, eyes widening as the speaker finally fell silent. “a quest!” he exclaimed, voice full of glee. hopping off the bed the little dragon landed on all fours and scrambled to gather his items, fixing on his belt with attached sword and satchel respectively. “do not fret! i shall slay these beasts and bring peace to your land, i swear by it.” he announced bounding towards the door he skidded to a halt, barely managing to stop himself from crashing into the exit horns-first. standing on his hind legs now, he hopped to reach the handle.

as he finally managed to push the door open, he was greeted by a large hallway. placing his hands on his sides, as he exited his room and shut the door behind him with the aid of his tail. angus then observed what he could only assume to be a castle with great interest; curious as to what dangers lurked ahead, and where to locate such. he stared up at the ceiling for a moment wondering if his invisible kidnapper was still there to give him instructions. “are you still there, where can i locate these dastardly fiends you speak of?” he asked, gazing up expectantly to nothing in particular, he was met by silence. the voice was awfully chatty a moment ago, so he doubted they were shy. “hello?” the drake beat his tail against the floor impatiently, though it seemed no response would be given. “bah, not to worry! i can figure it out on my own.” he said, voice assured, if he could recall correctly, the monsters were outside of the city, that was enough to work off of. he’d simply have to wander until he figured it out, he supposed. eyes burning with determination the drake could barely contain his excitement. springing forward he charged down the hall with increasing speed.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Tue May 03, 2022 8:01 pm

Silver looks at the older male and says "Well from what I can gather your both human am I right so why can't you talk it out instead of using violence?"

Silver then looks down at White who is stood next to her and points in the direction of the Flash bomb like she wants it back.

White knows what Silver is asking of her and swiftly runs to the Flash bomb and carefully picks it up in her mouth and then runs back to Silver's side and gently places the Flash bomb into Silver's hand and then sits down next to her.

Silver puts the Flash bomb back into her item pouch and then looks at the teen and says "I highly recommend that you don't point one of your swords at me since it's kind of rude plus the chances of you kicking my butt as you say is extremely slim since I could easily put you in your place without the help of White my Palamute."

Silver then gently pets White's head and then continues saying to the teen "I'm not going to get into a fight with another human since my team leader Titan would tell me off for doing so but if you still insist on being taught a lesson or two in respect then so be it."

Silver tells White to wait somewhere safe away from the fight that is about to go down and then turns her attention back to the teen and then takes the bow off the back of her armour and holds it at the ready to fight if needs be and says to the teen "You have the aggressive temper and recklessness similar to a Bulldrome but If you really insist on challenging me then so be it but just know that I Silver a Monster Hunter for the Hunters Guild am not going to make this fight easy for you in the slightest even if you are a teenager tho so let's see how long your wrath you speak of can last for plus on top of that I think you'll find that your the shrimp in this situation as you crudely put it since unlike you I for 10 years have been taking on Monsters on a daily basis and on rare occasions Elder Dragons that any of these creatures could easily kill a teen like yourself."

In the meantime White knows that she should find somewhere safe to be before this fight gets started and walks away from Silver and sits down behind the older male for protection.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tanjiro ( 005 ) | roy ( 002 ) | byleth ( 004 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 04, 2022 1:16 pm

Tanjiro Kamado!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old demon slayer tagged: titan & kokomi
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Obviously it had been clear that he didn't know what a demon slayer was, but even so, Tanjiro felt the title gave enough of an idea of what it might be. Even if demons weren't something that existed in the world the older male was from, it was possible to deduce that Tanjiro was someone who slayed such a thing. Perhaps he was expecting too much from him. Either way, the teen decided to move on, knowing there was no point in continuing such a discussion. With that in mind, he allowed himself to push himself forward once again, beginning to make his way down the long corridor in search of either a way out or more people that had been pulled to this world that could help them. Despite his silence though, Titan seemed to drag the subject on. Hearing the man's next words was enough to cause a frown to form upon the young slayer's lips. Was he seriously trying to compare danger levels of the things both of them fought? The subject bothered Tanjiro greatly, especially since demons had take so much from him and others of his home. To hear someone be so dismissive of the threat of demons hurt the teen. It wasn't as if this was a competition of who dealt with a bigger threat.

Shaking his head at the comment, the boy had no plans of letting it slide so easily. "I doubt it is fair to compare them, for I know nothing of the things you fight and vice versa. By making one seem like less of a threat than the other is not fair to either of us. I'm sure we've both been through our own personal struggles with the things we have fought," Tanjiro said, doing his best to keep his voice calm, though he was admittedly a bit irritated by the man's words. His expression betrayed the way he spoke, though, and it was clear it had upset him. It was understandable. Demons weren't something to underestimate. They had killed his entire family, besides Nezuko, and taken many great swordsmen as well. His own life had almost been lost multiple times as well, when dealing with demons. He was sure the same could be said about the monsters Titan spoke of, which was why Tanjiro figured it was best not to compare or act as if one was worse than the other. It didn't matter in this world after all.

Allowing the subject to drift from his mind for the moment, the boy turned his head to look at the sword Titan was talking about. It was much different than the blades he was used to seeing, that was for certain. Sure there were strange swords that some slayers used, but none were like this own. Even so, the subject seemed out of nowhere, but Tanjiro did his best to avoid being rude and simply nodded at the other male's words. In the moment, he could have gone on about his own weapon, but he saw little reason to and he had no time to even do so. Instead, the subject changed once again, this time to the cat. "Right, I see," was all the boy answered before his attention briefly moved to the feline itself. Seeing it extend a paw in his direction, the teen waved it off, though not in a rude or dismissive manner. Handshakes weren't a common practice among the people of his home after all and instead, he offered a small bow though it was brief given he was still on the move. "It's a pleasure to meet you too." In that moment, the frown that had previously been on his face was replaced by a soft smile.

After those words escaped his lips, his attention went back ahead of himself and it was just in time. Up ahead he caught sight of another figure, a feminine one from the looks of it. Was it another person that had been dragged into this world? He could only assume so. Moving closer, Tanjiro was able to get a better look at the woman. Her hair was long and pink, but that wasn't what stood out most, her outfit did. It was quite unusual and drew his eye in immediately. That was enough to confirm his previous thoughts. "Hey! Over here!" he called out to Kokomi, hoping to draw her attention in their direction while also not taking her by surprise.

Roy!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old fe6 tagged: morgott & zenitsu

While it was no surprise that the strange looking man didn't take lightly to his words, Roy hadn't been prepared for him to stand up much taller than before. It was quite shocking how tall he actually was, but the teen stood firm in his own actions. He couldn't back down now if this was an actual threat. However, the man's height wasn't the end of the surprises. The next didn't come from Morgott, however, but Zenitsu. Feeling the boy cling to his back took the young general off guard and to make him feel restrained. That was enough to leave him unprepared for what was to come next. The shattering sound was enough to cause the redhead's eyes to widen slightly, but beyond that, his expression remained rather unfazed. It was the opposite of how he internally felt. Admittedly, the sight of the great sword was problematic and to have it seemingly appear from nowhere added to that. However, the worst part of it all was his own inability to hold his own against the man. Feeling his sword pushed aside with ease, Roy let a soft snarl escape his throat. He was sure if he wasn't as restrained as he currently was, it wouldn't have been as easy. It was then that he felt the other release him. Was it his time to react and make another move?

As much as he wanted to he found himself frozen in place as the sword's blade lingered near his neck. Making any unnecessary moves would likely force him to test the strength of the armor at his neck. It wasn't much, but for the most part it got the job done. In this situation, he was uncertain if it would. Placing his faith in it for now, Roy cast his gaze upwards and narrowed his eyes, showing he wasn't fazed by the man's actions. It was a dangerous act, but the boy refused to show weakness even in a bad situation. When Morgott finally spoke, the boy furrowed his brows, finding the man's words particularly irritating. Despite being levelheaded in most situations, he found feel his anger rising. Oddly, his sword seemed to react to the sudden change of emotion and flames began to flicker from it. Seeing the blade come to life, Roy was prepared to recklessly take action with it, but held himself back.

Luckily, it had been for the better. Seeing the sword disappear once again, the teen forced the flames from his own blade to dissipate. While the flames had disappeared, the boy still kept his sword at the ready, just in case the other was bluffing. However, from the man's next words, he began to rethink the situation. From the sounds of it this man had been taken here much like himself. Admittedly, he didn't strike Roy was the heroic type, though the odd voice from before had mentioned its unsureness of whom they had actually managed to pull into this world. Even the boy behind him seemed like an odd choice as well. Shaking his head at the thought, the teen finally relaxed his posture and lowered his sword. Moving the blade to the sheathe at his lower back, he returned it to its place before preparing to address Morgott. Much to his surprise though, Zenitsu beat him to it.

Flinching at the other teen's loud voice, Roy let a soft sigh escape his lips before he turned to offer the other a smile. "You don't have to fight if you don't want to," he assured the other, hoping it would calm him down. It was a false sense of security, though. While he doubted the people of this world would force them to fight against their will, it was still possible that no matter what everyone was going to need to fight in some manner. It was best to avoid that possibility with this boy, though. It was also probably best to keep his own worries to himself. Voicing that he wasn't well versed in fighting monsters was better left unsaid for the time being. He didn't want to distress Zenitsu even more than he already was. Thus, Roy found himself falling silent as the boy questioned Morgott about what he was. He too was curious about what exactly the man was because it clearly wasn't human.

Byleth Eisner!!
      xxxmale twenty-one years old fe3h tagged: inosuke & silver

Hearing the boy agree to put their fight on hold was a relief to Byleth. For once words seemed to work with him. That felt like a miracle in itself. However, the statement that followed caused a soft sigh to escape the professor's lips. In a way, it was funny. To have a teenager suggest that he be an underling of his almost reminded him of Sothis in some odd way. If she was still around, he was sure she would have found it quite amusing. Unfortunately for him, she was gone. Now wasn't the time to think of such things. Pushing the thought aside, Byleth decided to ignore the nickname Inosuke had given him and instead shook his head towards the boy. "It would be quite ironic if a professor like myself became an underling to someone younger than myself, so I'll have to decline," he remarked. While he was curious to understand the methods he had been using earlier, the professor had no plans of demoting himself to some kind of underling, though he supposed in a way he already was that given his teaching position. He did answer to Rhea after all, but that was something entirely different.

Shifting his attention from Inosuke to Silver again, Byleth furrowed his brows at her words. If anything, he could easily correct her and mention he was far more than a human, but it seemed best to avoid such a topic. Trying to explain exactly what he is was a difficult topic after all. Even he had to question it. To an extent he was a human, but he was positive that didn't apply to him any longer. Before his fusion with Sothis it was a stretch, though he hadn't been aware of it. Most simply wrote him off as odd because of it, but those that discovered his lack of a heartbeat often found it too strange. It was something he had never questioned until his time at the academy and even then he hardly got any answers. That hadn't been the only oddity about him though. Sothis' entire existence within his head had been rather strange. She even granted him her powers. No average human had the powers of a goddess nor did they eventually fuse with them either. It was truly best to keep this all to himself.

By the time he had pulled himself from his thoughts, Silver's attention had already shifted to Inosuke. It was no surprise that the younger male was eager to throw out a challenge and attempt to assert himself. It was exactly what he had done towards him. However, what was surprising was the woman's reaction. After giving him a lecture on how they could kill each other and how they could have talked it out, she was quick to take to one herself. The whole thing was quite hypocritical and caused Byleth's brows to flatten in annoyance. "Perhaps you now understand why I agreed to a fight," he muttered, allowing himself to give a roll of his eyes. It honestly was ridiculous. He wanted to make a snarky remark to follow up his previous words, but he held back, knowing it wasn't worth it. It would only make the situation worse after all. If anything he needed to figure out how to defuse the situation. Perhaps it would be easier now that the boy seemed more willing to listen to him now than he had before.

Stroking his chin in thought with his free hand, Byleth zoned out as Silver rambled on in her introduction and began wracking his brain for a solution. Luckily for him, he had ideas of how to deal with people much like Inosuke. Some students shared his kind of personality after all and he had to learn how to deal with it. Averting his gaze to the boar headed boy, he removed his hand from his chin and waved in his direction to ensure he grabbed his attention. "Inosuke, right? You said before you could defeat the monsters here easily, correct?" the professor asked, knowing he was about to suggest something quite dangerous. "Might I suggest we go find one of them. It'd be a better use of your energy than fighting another that has supposedly been pulled here for the same reasons as us." It was a gamble, but Byleth was ready to stand by the peaceful option since he had been scolded for his other tactics. Besides, he was interested in seeing what the creatures were like. If they were remotely similar to the demonic beasts back home, he was sure he'd be fine. He did have the powers of a god after all and a sword that could easily slay a battalion of soldiers with the simple flick of it. "I can even show you more of what my own sword can do, since you seemed quite intrigued by it. Seems like a good deal, no?"

He could only hope it was intriguing enough for the teen. The only thing he could see as a downside was the woman taking his suggestion in the wrong manner. One might think he was dismissing their strength and if she had an ego, it was possible she would. There was no way for him to tell how she might react. Besides, if she truly wanted to avoid violence than his suggestion was far better.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sora ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 10, 2022 5:47 am

Sora!!
      xxxmale fourteen years old kingdom hearts tagged: open

Exhaustion was something Sora felt often these days, but often pushed it off in order to keep pushing forward. Now was a rare occasion in which he could relax. Thankfully Leon, Yuffie and Aerith were kind enough to let him, Goofy and Donald crash in the small house they had taken shelter in. Seeing a bed waiting for him felt like a rare occasion and he happily took it. Collapsing onto it, the young boy was quick to bury his face into the pillows, faster than Donald could object him taking the bed in the first place. Even if the duck had tried arguing with him, there was no counterargument coming from the teen. He was too tired for it and that was prove from how quickly he drifted to sleep. The last thing he heard before falling victim to his own fatigue was Goofy speaking. What exactly he had said was beyond Sora, but he was sure it wasn't too important. If it was he'd hear it again once he woke up.

That time wouldn't come. His slumber was rather peaceful, but sleep eventually had to escape him. It always did. This time was no different. Groaning softly as his mind began to come to, Sora pulled the pillow over his head, expecting Donald to begin scolding him that it was time to wake up. Despite his actions, nothing came. Had he woken up before his companion? While it was possible, part of him felt it was strange. The oddness of the situation was enough for the teen to lift the pillow up and squint open his eyes. At first his vision was too blurry to notice his change of scenery, but as it began to focus the change of rooms settled with him. Throwing the pillow aside, he abruptly shot up into a sitting position and looked around the room in a brief panic. "Donald?! Goofy?!" he exclaimed, hoping he'd receive some kind of answer from either of them Unfortunately, no response came causing a frown to cross Sora's lips. What had happened in his sleep? Looking around the room gave him no clues. All he could tell it was much different than the small house he had been in before. Had he been moved to the hotel in the second district? The room did remind him of such, but it seemed odd to move him there in his sleep. Something wasn't right.

Before he could think to explore the room and look for any further hints of what was happening, a voice caught Sora's attention and caused him to stare blankly at the wall. Hearing the announcement, the teen tried to comprehend everything that had been said. He had been summoned to this place to fight monsters. The concept was too odd to him. If anything it was what he usually did, though he wasn't summoned, but rather traveled to various worlds in search of his friends and King Mickey. Even so, it was strange he had been summoned alone without Donald and Goofy. They were a big part of his own success. However, it seemed he was the only one of their trio that had been pulled to this world. He could only hope they would be alright without him for the time being. Things had gotten relatively dangerous after all. He had to believe they'd be alright without him though and focus on his own task.

Swinging his legs over the side of his bed, Sora stood up and looked around the room once again. Nothing in it seemed too important, but he decided to briefly investigate. Quickly checking every corner of the room, he eventually ended near the window and glanced outside. The world before him was full of buildings that towered above the streets above. In a way it was similar to Traverse Town, yet still different. That was all he could tell though. Sighing softly from the lack of information he gathered, Sora rubbed his temples briefly before turning his attention towards the door of the room. Exploring what awaited him outside it was the next step. He wasn't sure what to expect, but he was sure he was ready for whatever came his way. He needed to be if he wanted to return to his friends. That was enough to motivate him.

He wasted little time moving forward and exiting the room. To no surprise, he found himself in a hallway, much like the one the hotel in town had. However, it was lined with far more rooms than the one he had visited. Still, this place seemed to be no different than the one he had been to. Walking past several doors, the thought of exploring them did cross his mind momentarily, but uncertainty of what may be behind them held him back. It was possible other summoned heroes laid behind them, planning their own actions, but at the same time the possibility of a monster hiding on the other side seemed probable. Not knowing what waited for him seemed like the best option for now, thus Sora continued on down the hall, allowing his gaze to move from side to side as he investigated the hall in search of answers. After several minutes of finding nothing, the boy finally decided to make his presence known in another way. "Hello?! Is anyone here?!" he bellowed out, wondering if he'd get some kind of response or continue to be met with the eerie silence that filled this place.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue May 10, 2022 8:01 am

Tempera||19||Kingdom Hearts||Tagged: Sora

"Stopza!"

The world around Tempera froze, allies and enemies alike turned into statues, magic hanging motionless in the air. It was almost beautiful, but she didn't have time to appreciate it, ironic though that statement was.

Nine seconds.

Keyblade in hand, she wove through the frozen melee seeking her target.

Five seconds.

She found it, at the edge of the battle. She was lucky it had gotten caught in her spell. She broke into a run.

Two seconds.

She raised her keyblade, ready to strike.

One second...

Her keyblade changed off her adversary's blade, clattering to the ground and vanishing in a flash of light. Tempera collapsed as a wave of fatigue washed over her, the effort of casting the spell robbing her of what strength the battle and her myriad wounds hadn't already taken. The battle behind her resumed, though it sounded faint and distant, as though it came from a long way away. Before she succumbed to the blackness, she heard a voice, piercing through the haze.

"You've done well. Rest now."

Tempera bolted upright, calling her keyblade to her hand on pure reflex. This resulted in the weapon getting tangled in the covers, followed by a loud thud as she fell off the bed in an attempt to free it. It was in the middle of this rather undignified struggle that a voice began to play over the speakers, detailing a plight that was all too familiar to her. As much as she wanted to help, there were more important things that needed attending to.

Opening up a portal to the Lanes Between in here would be needlessly destructive though, she'd need to get outside before attempting to leave. Dismissing her keyblade and untangling herself, Tempera walked to the door, checking there was nothing nasty on the other side before heading out into the hallway. It was unremarkable, a hallway one might find on any world, and quite frankly she didn't care enough to analyze it further. As she began looking for an exit, a voice caught her ear, and a quick search brought her to its origin: a boy, probably a few years younger than her, with hair spikier than any she'd seen before. She probably would have dismissed him as unimportant, but something about him stuck out to her when she actually laid eyes on him. There wasn't anything outwardly remarkable about him, but still, she couldn't shake the feeling that she'd seen him somewhere before. She still wanted to get out of here, but it might be a good idea to take this kid with her. "I'm here," she said, casually approaching the boy, "I'm guessing you got dragged here too?"
Last edited by InfectedHau on Wed May 11, 2022 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me