Meeting Them [BTS RP] | Jimin spot open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Meeting Them [BTS RP]

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 am

♛KIM NAMJOON
''If you want to be able to love someone else, then the key to that is loving yourself first''
________________________________________________________________________________
|:|Male|:|23 years old|:|Group leader & rapper|:|Location:Airport|:|Tags: Everyone(Mimisaki)|:|

Namjoon listened carefully at the brown-haired girl as she spoke, happy that she seemed to be calm. ''Well,
Saki,''
He begun to speak, his calm and nice tone spilling from his vocal chords. ''We will leave in a few minutes. The security has to sort some things out.'' He said, his speech sort of trailing off as he turned his head to look at the bodyguards and all the security that was trying to make the fans calm down, and find another solution on how they can get them out of the airport. ''But for the time being, i think that we will remain here. Just for a short while. But for now, i guess we could interact with everyone else.'' The tall man smiled down at the girl, before he turned his head to look around him. ''Hmm... I personally think that it would be much more beneficial if we all gather around in a group and talk to everyone,'' He begun to speak again, his tone a bit louder this time, making sure at least a few other people near him heard him.

Then, he turned his head to look at Mimisaki. ''I'm sure you'd like to speak to more members, other than just me,
right? And maybe befriend the girls around you that you're going to live with for two months.''
And honestly, Namjoon knew that he was right. It would be a very great benefit for everyone to gather around in a group and talk to each other, include people they haven't talked to yet, and make friends. That way, everyone would feel much more comfortable around everyone else. Also, he needed to make sure that none of these girls were crazy enough to do harm. They might look like beautiful, fragile flowers on the outside, but they might be withered on the inside.

♛JEON JUNGKOOK
''I would rather die than live without passion''

The maknae immediately slapped Taehyung's hand away, trying to defend his own, precious hair. He still had that little smirk plastered on his face, a tiny idea popping into his head. He shook his head and ran a hand through his soft, brown hair, trying to arrange it normally again. He felt a little bit embarrassed of his emo times, but he tried to forget about them. He never really bought up his embarrassment, mostly because he liked to look tough and strong. Even though he was the golden, bunny maknae that had a very soft spot for his members. He hated seeing them hurt or sad, and he'd rather get hurt instead. But pushing all the cheesiness aside, Jungkook decided to just... Simply pick him up.

He scooped Taehyung up, his muscular and strong arms lifting up the man bridal-style. And it was all for the new memes to come, and embarrassing him. Jungkook knew all of the rumors going around, about shipping and what not... Honestly, it wasn't true. He just liked to tease his fans, and him and Taehyung were close friends. He saw Taehyung as a brother. ''Don't touch my hair again.'' Jungkook giggled, a sweet and innocent bunny smile making way on his adorable face. Then, he begun to spin around as he held Taehyung tightly in his arms, only so he can scare him a little bit and make him feel dizzy.

Evil maknae mode activated.

♛ANGEL THOMSON
''Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage, not a weakness''

The blonde girl's attention was soon caught by the loud screaming of the fans, and before she even knew what was happening, seven familiar men entered the lounge. Angel's heart begun to race, and she felt little, electric sparks run wildly through her body. She begun trembling a little bit, her hands shaking and sweating of excitement and nervousness. These seven men were absolutely gorgeous. They looked so stunning and elegant, fit and very well taken-care-of. She gulped, swallowing hard on nothingness as her eyes remained locked on the seven of them. She didn't even realize that Mimisaki and Yuki went to greet them and now she was left alone. The blonde girl immediately covered her face with her small, cute hands and let her blonde hair fall on top of her hands, completely hiding her identity.

She was stuck in a corner, like a small, scared little doe that was close to her death and hoping she won't get shot by any of the hunters. She peaked through the spaces of two of her fingers that covered up one of her eyes, having another peak at the seven men. She managed to slowly take her hands away from her face, and in the end, she decided to play it cool like it was nothing, even though her reddened cheeks and her shaking clearly told them something else. She had a very sweet smile making way on her face, sweeter than caramel and chocolate combined, and delicious, juicy fruits dipped into this savoury sweetness. Her adorably rounded cheeks flushed red, as she made a little heard with two of her fingers, and her other arm wrapped around her small waist. She leaned against a wall and looked down shyly, letting her hair cover up her face once more. But she still held her hand out, forming the little heart to show a little bit of respect and adorableness.

♛ LAURA WASHINGTON
''If you want to be free and fly away, then you must get rid of the things that keep you down''

The girl with brown hair sighed as she waited for the men to come in, patiently. Her wish soon came true when she heard screaming from fans. The screams got louder and louder as the men got closer to the lounge, ready to meet the seven, lucky winners. She glanced at the entrance of the lounge, just in time to see the seven, stunning men who have entered in the room she was in, only to meet her and the other girls. She almost felt her jaw drop as she saw how different they looked in real life. They looked so unrealistic almost, like moving perfections that seemed surreal, and maybe It was all just a reflection. Her mind playing tricks on her. They looked marvelous and Laura was amazed by their beauty. Sheesh, she needs to get some skin-care tips from them because their skin looks amazingly smooth and soft.

When she saw one of the members approach her, she almost felt like screaming. But she didn't. She screamed internally in her mind. On the outside, she looked completely calm, yet... Tired. Tired because she had to walk a lot and it was a very long plane ride. The girl watched Jin as he spoke, her eyes moving to scan the features on his face. Damn, well... They didn't call him worldwide handsome for nothing. She observed his thick lips, who stood out the most for her. But her eyes soon moved to look into his, those beautiful brown orbs that seem to be deep and never-ending. After he was done speaking, Laura cleared her throat and shrugged calmly. "Well... It's been a very long plane ride. I don't usually feel like socializing a lot when I'm tired. But I guess this is a different situation I'm in, with different rules that apply, right?" Her voice was soft, smooth, nice and a little bit posh. She's lived in Britain for most of her life, so she did develop a posh accent. But her comments were soon followed by a sweet and jolly giggle, her adorably-rounded cheeks flushing slightly pink.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Laura Washington. Just call me Laura if you wish." Said the brown-haired girl before standing up from her chair, slowly and elegantly, before holding one of her perfectly manicured hands out for the man to shake. But that was if he wanted to shake her hand. She wasn't all too familiar with Korean manners. The only thing she knew is that sometimes, they would bow to show someone respect. That's pretty much it.
(waiting for Jin)
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:55 am

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Other ARMYs||

❝ кєєρ уσυя єуєѕ σи тнє ѕтαяѕ αи∂ уσυя fєєт σи тнє gяσυи∂ ❞

"oh. I see." saki responds, nodding. She looks around at everyone else. im standing here in an airport lounge with my favourite idols. How did I get here? her mind blanked for a second. Then everything that happened in the last few days came flooding back. right. saki considered going to talk to her bias, but decided not to, she was too nervous. Besides, he looked generally uninterested in everything at the moment. Probably a bad idea to talk to him. who'll I talk to? Jimin? How'll I start a conversation? I don't know. Maybe I'll go talk with yuki, v, and jungkook? saki temporarily blanked out. She took a deep breath, and started walking towards jimin. "hi."
---
//it's so short.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:43 am

Mɪɴ Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ Gᴏᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʜᴀɴᴅs"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⋯⋯Suga⋯⋯24 y.o⋯⋯Male⋯⋯tags: EVERYONE~ Mimisaki⋯⋯

Yoongi looked around, his dark, shimmery eyes scanning his surroundings carefully, watching all of his band members, either shy away from the girls, or just standing there like idiots with nothing to do. Soon enough, his eyes landed on a girl with brown hair, noticing that she seemed quite unsure of what to do. For a few moments, he just stared blankly at her, his mind stopping for a few moments. Then, it suddenly hit him as hard as a frying pan. She was talking to Namjoon earlier.

'Someone got rejected' he thought to himself, a sly smirk slowly making it's way on his pale-ish face. That face that seemed like a trap, making him adorable and squishy like a cuddly teddy bear, but in reality... He was almost as dangerous as a poisonous snake. Yoongi glanced at Namjoon, before turning his head to watch the brown-haired girl walk over to the squishiest, shortest and jamless member of the group. Jimin.

Yoongi stood still for a few moments, debating if he should approach the girl or not. Honestly, if he'd approach the girl and ruin Namjoon's plans of getting everyone involved in a group for the sake of their good and benefits, Yoongi would feel bad. Namjoon was the best leader in the world, and he was Yoongi's favorite person ever. If he'd be a girl, he'd definitely go for him.

....Nah, just kidding.

Sarcasm is one of the things Yoongi was simply amazing at. And you know what else he was amazing at? Having sweg. Having all the sweg in the whole world, only for himself. His tongue technology proved all of it. He wasn't just Min Yoongi, or Suga. He was also Agust D. The bravest and most amazing of them all.

In the end, he decided to approach Mimisaki. He begun to make his way over to her, with his usual, lazy but elegant steps. When he got near her and Jimin, an adorable gummy smile appeared on his face. ''Hello,'' Said the man, in a calm tone as he approached the two humans.
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:42 am

o==[]::::::::::::::::> YUKI HERNANDEZ <::::::::::::::::[]==o

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

She heard Namjoon speak about all of them getting together, and decided it was a good idea. She boldly decided to walk towards the maknae that had hoisted Taehyung up bridal style. She stood in front of the two men, with one eyebrow raised. What am I doing? Why am I about to say this? This is the most stupid thing I could have ever done! "Awwh I ship it! But seriously, we should probably do what Namjoon said." She ran her fingers through her messed up hair from falling and tried to stand as tall as she could. Although, tall is something Yuki was not. She was only 5'5. Glancing over, all of the fangirls gasped at what she had said, although security was already working on calming them down. Her eyebrow lowered and she began to laugh at the site before her. She snatched her phone from her pocket and quickly took a picture of them. Hah! I'll send this to Jeana and she'll be so salty! "Come on." She said between giggles. She turned around and walked towards the brunt of the group, and motioned over her shoulder. The massive V plastered on her back shone in it's full glory. If it wasn't clear before,it is now. Yuki's bias is V.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:54 am

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Everyone (Jimin, Suga)||

saki turned her head in surprise and was met with the face of the one and only min suga. her eyes went wide in surprise and she stuttered out a "h-hello", clearly flustered by the fact that her bias was standing right in front of her. for the first time that day, her heart was beating out of her chest. gathering up her nerves, she introduced herself to both yoongi and jimin. "hi. i-i'm mimisaki. you can call me saki." she said, a slight smile on her face. she was still unable to calm down her heart, and it was beating louder than ever. she silently prayed no one would notice how flustered she was. in her mind, she was running herself through normal conversations that she always saw on tv, thinking about how normal people talk. please don't let my first impression be ruined, she thought. saki always thought she would be the most chill about everything and nt care too much, but here she was, worrying about first impressions.
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mochichimchim » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:48 pm

•ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ•
ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
×22×ᴍᴀʟᴇ×sɪɴɢʟᴇ×ᴛᴀɢs:sᴜɢᴀ,ᴍɪᴍɪsᴀᴋɪ

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

The blonde was simple dazing off as the others met with the Army's. Usually he would be the first with Jhope to approach all of them and introduce himself but he was tired and sluggish. He was happy for the makeup that covered the dark circles under his eyes. Sliding off his sunglasses, he tucked them into the pocket of his dark grey button up coat. His dark eyes watched the small girl that was approaching him. The young man smiled and removed a hand from his coat pocket to greet her before Yoongi walked up. Jimin's attention went to his hyung and he scowled for a moment because Yoongi was taking the spotlight from him. The expression didn't last long through and he moved to stand next to the other Bangtan member, reaching his hand out to Mimisaki. "I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." He smiled and nodded, looking at Suga. His gaze wandered over the complexion of the other male, his gummy smile was one thing that Jimin never seized to miss out on. It only widened his own smile as he looked back at Saki.
Mochichimchim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:04 am

♛KIM NAMJOON
''If you want to be able to love someone else, then the key to that is loving yourself first''
________________________________________________________________________________
|:|Male|:|23 years old|:|Group leader & rapper|:|Location:Airport|:|Tags: Everyone(J-Hope)|:|

The tall man watched Mimisaki walk off, going to greet Jimin. But his attention soon got grabbed by Yoongi, who was looking at him with a very sly smirk plastered on his face. 'Oh, wow.' Namjoon thought, before rolling his sparkly eyes. He turned his gaze over to Yuki, Taehyung and Jungkook, who seemed to be playing around. But honestly, Taehyung and Jungkook really needed to grow up. They were in front of a bunch of fans, and the chances of them spreading further rumors were going to grow bigger. Those rumors will even drive some fans away from the fandom. With a sigh, he decided to step closer to Jhope who was just standing there, awkwardly as the others were playing around. Usually, stuff like this would happen all the time. Him and Jhope would always be the least appreciated ones and the ones that would get left out. And it was clear why,

The looks.

Sure, Hoseok was handsome as heck, and so was Namjoon. But the other members had something in them that drove fans insane. Especially the maknae line. They'd always be the ones getting all the attention, and that was just unfair. But could Namjoon do anything about it? No. He couldn't. Why? Because no matter what he'd do, there would always be 'Fake armys' who would say 'oh yeah i love bts' but then also add 'but i think that they could go just fine as a six because this member is useless and ugly'. Fake people like this made Namjoon feel sad, but sometimes, even angry. He hated these types of fans. But anyway, as he stood beside Hoseok, he gave him a little smile. ''I think we should just gather around in a big group. That way we won't be left out.'' He said quietly to the male. Even though they were being pretty ignored, Namjoon was the leader of the band. He had to take care of everyone and make them happy. It was his responsibility. So in this case, he needed to make sure that Hoseok was feeling happy too.

Well, he always felt happy, but he wanted to make sure he felt extra happy.

♛JEON JUNGKOOK
''I would rather die than live without passion''

The maknae immediately slapped Taehyung's hand away, trying to defend his own, precious hair. He still had that little smirk plastered on his face, a tiny idea popping into his head. He shook his head and ran a hand through his soft, brown hair, trying to arrange it normally again. He felt a little bit embarrassed of his emo times, but he tried to forget about them. He never really bought up his embarrassment, mostly because he liked to look tough and strong. Even though he was the golden, bunny maknae that had a very soft spot for his members. He hated seeing them hurt or sad, and he'd rather get hurt instead. But pushing all the cheesiness aside, Jungkook decided to just... Simply pick him up.

He scooped Taehyung up, his muscular and strong arms lifting up the man bridal-style. And it was all for the new memes to come, and embarrassing him. Jungkook knew all of the rumors going around, about shipping and what not... Honestly, it wasn't true. He just liked to tease his fans, and him and Taehyung were close friends. He saw Taehyung as a brother. ''Don't touch my hair again.'' Jungkook giggled, a sweet and innocent bunny smile making way on his adorable face. Then, he begun to spin around as he held Taehyung tightly in his arms, only so he can scare him a little bit and make him feel dizzy.

Evil maknae mode activated.
(waiting for Taehyung)

♛ANGEL THOMSON
''Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage, not a weakness''

Angel looked around, seeing that everyone was pretty much talking with everyone. In the end, the poor girl just got left out. She sighed, and she watched pretty much everyone talk to one another. She was just standing there, in a corner, shaking like a little doe that fears for her death. She didn't know if she should even try to approach anyone. Jin was talking to another girl, Yuki was talking to Jungkook and Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok were talking to each other, and Mimisaki was talking to Jimin and Yoongi. And Angel? Nada. She was left out. Completely left out. She felt a slight, stabbing pain in the heart as her existence was being 100% ignored. It actually made her very sad.

Such a long ride for being ignored.

But in the same time, maybe it was time for her to put her shyness away. She should maybe approach someone. The girl with shiny, blonde hair took a few steps forward and puffed out her chest. Her saddened expression soon change into one full of confidence and sass, as she begun to walk towards Mimisaki's group. Like, hey, she was talking alone with Jimin and Yoongi. Why not go for Namjoon's idea and make a group? But as she got closer and closer to them, her confidence lowered more and more. In the end, she just gave up. She stood like she normally would now, and her confident expression changed back into a scared one. She turned back around, standing with her back on them, and huffed. Then, she just... Sat down on the floor, with her legs crossed indian-style, waiting for the security to sort stuff out so they can go.

♛ LAURA WASHINGTON
''If you want to be free and fly away, then you must get rid of the things that keep you down''

The girl with brown hair sighed as she waited for the men to come in, patiently. Her wish soon came true when she heard screaming from fans. The screams got louder and louder as the men got closer to the lounge, ready to meet the seven, lucky winners. She glanced at the entrance of the lounge, just in time to see the seven, stunning men who have entered in the room she was in, only to meet her and the other girls. She almost felt her jaw drop as she saw how different they looked in real life. They looked so unrealistic almost, like moving perfections that seemed surreal, and maybe It was all just a reflection. Her mind playing tricks on her. They looked marvelous and Laura was amazed by their beauty. Sheesh, she needs to get some skin-care tips from them because their skin looks amazingly smooth and soft.

When she saw one of the members approach her, she almost felt like screaming. But she didn't. She screamed internally in her mind. On the outside, she looked completely calm, yet... Tired. Tired because she had to walk a lot and it was a very long plane ride. The girl watched Jin as he spoke, her eyes moving to scan the features on his face. Damn, well... They didn't call him worldwide handsome for nothing. She observed his thick lips, who stood out the most for her. But her eyes soon moved to look into his, those beautiful brown orbs that seem to be deep and never-ending. After he was done speaking, Laura cleared her throat and shrugged calmly. "Well... It's been a very long plane ride. I don't usually feel like socializing a lot when I'm tired. But I guess this is a different situation I'm in, with different rules that apply, right?" Her voice was soft, smooth, nice and a little bit posh. She's lived in Britain for most of her life, so she did develop a posh accent. But her comments were soon followed by a sweet and jolly giggle, her adorably-rounded cheeks flushing slightly pink.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Laura Washington. Just call me Laura if you wish." Said the brown-haired girl before standing up from her chair, slowly and elegantly, before holding one of her perfectly manicured hands out for the man to shake. But that was if he wanted to shake her hand. She wasn't all too familiar with Korean manners. The only thing she knew is that sometimes, they would bow to show someone respect. That's pretty much it.
(waiting for Jin)
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:33 am

———•ѕєσng мιмιѕαкι•———
||20||Female||Location: Lounge||Tags: Everyone (Jimin, Suga)||

out of the corner of her eye, she saw angel walking towards them. great! someone to join the group, she thought, about to call out to her. suddenly, angel stopped and turned around, and sat down, and stayed there. she was confused by angel's actions, but decided not to do anything. if that's what angel wants, that's what she does, i guess, saki thought, not giving angel another thought. she diverted her attention back to suga and jimin.
---
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am

o==[]::::::::::::::::> YUKI HERNANDEZ <::::::::::::::::[]==o

21|Female|Location:Lounge|Tags: Other Armys

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

Yuki looked around, her cheeks still a rosy red from laughing at the maknaes. She saw a cowering Angel, and immediately she felt bad. She'd abandoned the girl, because she saw her bias. Oh my god, I'm so insensitive! She mentally scolded herself and walked over to the girl. "Oh Angel! I'm so sorry!" She said softly and pat the girl on the back apologetically. The poor girl must have been scared out of her mind. "I saw Taehyung and I got excited I guess." She said chuckling and scratching the back of her head with one hand while still holding Coopa in the other. I have an idea! She carefully set down Coopa's cage and leaned down and opened it, and immediately the small dog jumped into Yuki's arms and attacked her with affection. "Buddy! Settle." She said calmly, and the small dog sat down, his tiny butt still wagging back and forth with excitement. "Good boy." She said laughing. "Angel, try holding Coopa, he is pretty good at calming me down." She carefully picked up the vibrating dog and offered her to Angel, hoping he'd help her feel more comfortable. He was a very friendly dog, and loved new people. She smiled brightly and tried to seem as friendly as she could, dog hair getting all over her black sweatshirt.
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seokjin 4 | hoseok 4

Postby komi-san » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:20 pm

K I MxxS E O K J I N
    25 | male | jin | location: airport | tags: bts + army (spec. laura) | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxseokjin gave another small smile at the girl's words. she seemed very elegant and her accent sounded nice. he wasn't an english native, but he could tell an accent when he heard it. and he liked hers. "i understand the feeling," seokjin responded. "no need to push yourself if you're tired. i, for one, am tired too." to emphasis the fact, he yawned. "ah- i almost forgot. nice to meet you laura, i'm kim seokjin." seokjin figured the girl in front of him already knew who he was, but introductions were just basic manners.

xxxxxthe pink haired k-pop star was slightly surprised when the girl went to shake his hand. it wasn't a gesture used much in korea, but he still appreciated it. giving a smile and taking her hand, seokjin noticed how soft and warm it was. he liked the feeling. forcing himself to pull away, he said, "so, how long have you been an army?" he said this partly to make conversation, but also partly for another reason. this girl - whom he knew to call laura now - was pretty. even if jin was a k-pop idol, he was still a normal guy, and knowing how long a pretty girl has been into the group he was in was interesting.

J U N GxxH O S E O K
    23 | male | j-hope | location: airport | tags: bts + army (spec. rm) | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxhoseok stood there quietly as jungkook and taehyung started messing around. he felt pretty awkward. hoseok was just about to try and edge his way out of the group when he heard a voice. it was namjoon. the words he said instantly made hoseok feel better. he's right. i can't just stand there being all weird. hoseok turned to look for someone he could talk to. maybe one of the members was alone or one of the army had no one to talk to.

xxxxxhe was looking around and noticed a girl sitting on the floor by herself. hoseok was going to go talk to her when he saw another girl approach them. this made him hesitate a bit, and in that time hoseok heard another voice and looked to his side to see namjoon standing next to him. he was talking about gathering everyone into a group. that was a smart idea. well that's why namjoon's our leader. "yeah, i think so, too," he answered. "we all need to get to know each other if we're gonna be together for two months. you should do it."

// i can't keep up
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me