Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:37 pm

James

James lead their retreat back to his quarters, and quickly pulled an extra stool up to the little end table in the corner of his room. He placed the basket on the table and sat, grinning at Onyx like a child.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Onyx
I immediately reach for a roll. I really am hungry and I didn't just go through that entire maze of a castle, plus acting, for nothing. "Best acting ever," I grin as I take a bite.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:14 am

James

James took a roll in each hand and bit off nearly half of the one in his left hand. "Good work," he said once he had reduced the bread in his mouth to a manageable size, and could speak without sounding muffled. He wouldn't use that tactic if he was dining with the king, of course, but Onyx had seen him at his worse and he had seen her at hers. They lived together after all.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 am

Onyx

"Mmhm," I reply, my mouth already full. He's a dork whenever he... Well, just whenever, really. I laugh as he shows it, eating half the roll in one bite.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me