A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:09 pm

Naoki: "I know Kayla will help us, as I said she knows this region better than any of us, and she's the best tracker and I know she'll know where the legendries are, Kayla's going to be mad at me for telling you guys this." I said. "Kayla has a mysterious connection to psychic type pokemon, I've only seen her use it once with her Latias, Kayla still is a mystery to me, even though she and I have been traveling together even before I met you guys." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:14 pm

Daisy nodded. "Okay! Let's go!" Her excitement was back in her cream colored paws as soon as the medicine was eaten. She followed the others.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:59 pm

Name: Star| Location: Trail to Kayla (following Naoki)| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida)

Star simply followed alongside the others. Part of her wanted to ask if Jaida would let her use the pills to wake up the rest of her team (which would most likely be asleep) but she never followed through with asking because it seemed rather selfish. And besides. Jaida was the one that found the cure, so she should be the decider on who gets the medicine. Then another thought came to her.

"You think the other legendaries will be asleep like we were? Perhaps it would be a good idea to save the antidote for them." She proposed, then quickly added, "And Kayla, once we get to her so we can find the legendaries in the first place."
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:38 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki)

The girl giggled quietly at the grass fox like Pokemon's enthusiasm. She nodded at her, then looked to Naoki and said "Okay, okay. I believe you that she'll help us. We still need to find her though," she said, then tilted her head a bit. She said "That's...pretty cool," to him. She then looked to Star, nodding at her and saying "Of course we'll give her one of the pills. If anyone is with her, or any of the Legendaries, we'll give them some too. I don't know how many are left...but we'll give the remaining ones to her and whoever else we can."

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias

The blue and white Pokemon yawned.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla

He glanced to her tiredly, yawning some. He nodded and said "Neither do I...it's weird."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:42 pm

Naoki: I nodded. "Yeah it is, I have a feeling she's going to be mad at me for telling you guys about that." I said. Alexander nudged my leg and he stopped and pointed his head in the direction of Kayla's location. "Alexander can see Kayla, she's a head of us in the clearing." I said.

Kayla: *Still on top of her Latias, sleeping. Doesn't hear Naoki's voice, because she's dead asleep.* (Lol)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:22 pm

Name: Star| Location: Trail to Kayla (following Naoki)| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida)

Star glanced at Naoki. "I mean we could just never mention it to her" She suggested, but then backtracked on her words. "Wait, I guess her psychic type pokemon would be able to read our minds. Nevermind." She felt rather stupid after that. Looking down, she focused on her own footsteps, trying to drown out her own thoughts calling her out on her lapse of judgement.
Last edited by Spacialdimension on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Naoki: I laughed. "Even if we don't mention it I know Kayla will find out I told you guys no matter what, she won't be mad at us for long though, and her pokemon can't read our minds, that I know of, a telepathic connection is different, like the one I have with Dia." I said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:36 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki)

The girl nodded as she looked at the other young hero. She said "I'm sorry you had to tell us...but if she won't be mad long, it should be fine." She then ran ahead of them a little ways, or jogged anyway. She was feeling much better now. She headed for the clearing, and soon they were there. "I found the clearing!" she called back to the other two. She then looked around, trying to find Pokemon or a girl. She soon saw the Latias and Latios, both sleeping, as well as a boy and girl.

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias

The blue and white Pokemon was sleeping.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla

He was sleeping now as well.

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:43 pm

Name: Star| Location: Clearing (following Naoki)| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida) Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

"Ah, okay." Star acknowledged Naoki. She looked up from staring at the ground when someone mentioned the clearing. and she too saw Kayla as well as Latias and Latios sleeping, along with someone else unfamiliar. She didn't say anything, and simply followed the others into the clearing
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:56 am

Naoki: I walked over to Kayla and tried to wake her up. "Kayla we need your help with something." I said to Kayla. Alexander butted his head against Kayla and Latias trying to help Naoki wake them up.

Kayla: I didn't wake up when Naoki tried to wake me up. Latias and I didn't feel Alexander butt his head against us. I had an idea of what he needed my help with but I couldn't remember what it is.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me