Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby Furenzied » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:01 am

Yorik/ happy for the short break since the walk started/

Yorik thought a bit and shook his head. "Really all you need to survive in the city is imaginary money and a small amount of thought. In the mountains, forest, even the oceans, they take true planning and thought to survive in. Especially the presence of mind to maintain sanity for weeks on end with just you and you're partners. One could hardly describe a city as any sort of real environment."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny looked back at him with a stern face. "You should give cities a chance ya know. I hardly stay there because there is an abundance of places to explore but." She shook her head. "Sometimes you need to return to civilization. How else do you make friends?" She said, winking.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade nodded. "Sarah's too. They were supposed to meet us here." He responded.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:38 pm

"Actually Brianna is my little sister. She stayed behind with one of our friends whose a more experienced trainer to get her Starter Pokemon. We agreed we would meet up later either on route or in Santalune.", explained Sarah as she put some food in one of t he bowls for her partner. Setting the food down beside her, the teen went to help herself to the stew that Luthen had made. "Stew smells great Luthen."

Zorua took a few cautious steps back from Blissey and Bellossom, preferring to give Deino a friendly headbutt instead. The Happiness Pokemon made the fox feel a tad bit uneasy with it's hugging and kindness. He wasn't used to it and this Pokemon was about as unfamiliar to him as it was to his female companion.The Grass type didn't make him feel as uneasy or for the same reasons that Blissey did, but he was still uncomfortable by it. Zorua yipped before sneaking away from the other Pokemon to join Sarah's side and sniff at the food.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Yorik/ Surprisingly quick on the response time

Yorik smiled and gestured to his following Pokemon team members. "These are my friends...I don't really need much in the way of other people out here, these are the closest friends I'll ever have. Met every single one on my travels, all of them willing participants in my nomadic group. As a fellow Pokemon partner yourself, you must understand that they, above all else, are the ones you can truly rely on as they rely on you." He looked over his group, seeming to reminisce about times gone by if only for a moment. "Still...it's harder for me to be away from all this. I don't like being disconnected from the world by metal and machines...it makes everything fuzzy and dark." Espeon walked up to Yorik, slowly climbing up onto his shoulders by a hop and curling around his shoulders. Yorik gave her a few pets and made some room for her. "I don't think you'd understand what I mean unless you experience it and honestly, I don't think it's really possible. Don't take that the wrong way please. I perceive the world in a very special way."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Sunny laughed. "We just view the world differently. We've also been raised differently. It doesn't matter though I'll still be your friend." She said, smiling.

Shade continued to eat until there was nothing left. "That was delicious! I've never eaten stew this good before." He said, not wanting to bring up he hasn't eaten stew before at all.
Last edited by WildcatBlue on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Yorik/ Reconnecting with humanity

Yorik smiled and thought silently a bit. "I suppose...strange how the world glows with an unusual color through a different eye, isn't it?" He went through his pocket again, pulling out the wooden sphere and holding it up to the sky. "Do...Do you believe that the world is more than what we can see, feel, or touch?"
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Sunny looked up at the sky. "Sometimes yes. I wonder if there is a whole new world out there waiting to be discovered. I'm not just interested in night, but the universe as well. Questions waiting to be answered and asked, answers waiting to be told, then again, is it all part of one destiny?" She said, then chuckled. "Pardon if I was going philosophical. It's not everyday I'm asked these questions." She said, smiling.

Shade continued to eat until there was nothing left. "That was delicious! I've never eaten stew this good before." He said, not wanting to bring up he hasn't eaten stew before at all.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Luthen.
Tagged with: Shade & Sarah

"Oh, I see. That just means there will be more people coming with us on our journey to Santalune. Mariposa, could you distribute the pokémon food into bowls please?" With its eyes glowing again with psychic power; three bowls floated over to his pokémon to which they settled down and ate in peace. Mariposa herself floated over to Luthen where she sat on a rock and ate beside him.

"I'm glad you liked the stew Shade. You're welcome to have as much as you'd like. I made plenty." Luthen finally sat back leaning slightly on Mariposa as he ate his portion.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:24 am

Hpichu~ wrote:
Cory Davenport.
Female//17//Trainer//Lumiose City//Juliette.

Cody looked at the two, her Pokemon also tugging her clothing, but not because of hunger, she just wanted Cory to pick her up, which she did. "Oh! Well,
sure, I guess! That's very nice of you! Also, I've never tried the food here. Hopefully it's as good as it is back home.
" she said calmly at first, but then chuckled at the end of her sentence.

Cody Davenport
Male//13//"Trainer"//Lumiose City//open.

The boy huffed and started walking away,Snow was now a bit upset due to the fact he just lost a friend. But there wasn't much Cody could do about it.
So he continued, trying to cheer up his Pokemon by petting him in spots he enjoyed, which did work for a bit.

[Repost]

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:26 am

Sunny looked up at the sky. "Sometimes yes. I wonder if there is a whole new world out there waiting to be discovered. I'm not just interested in night, but the universe as well. Questions waiting to be answered and asked, answers waiting to be told, then again, is it all part of one destiny?" She said, then chuckled. "Pardon if I was going philosophical. It's not everyday I'm asked these questions." She said, smiling.

Shade's eyes glowed. "Really? Seconds please!" He said, wanting to eat as much as he could to last the night.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me