Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby elio. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:10 am

m i k a e l a wrote:
Neru
•tags - claudia, alexis•
•where - beach•
•gender - male•
•age - 15 years old•
•parent - morpheus•

Neru smiled even wider. "Sorry couldn't help myself." He said, sticking his tongue out in a jokingly way. He then heard another person and turned his head to find Alexis. He noticed how she seemed to be looking for something.

𝒇𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒊
- where; outside Hermes cabin
- tags; ellen
- age; nineteen
- gender; male
- parent; unclaimed(Hecate)

Fukyo nodded and thought. "But then again technically we're all related. All of ours parents are related to one another in a way." He said with a smile. He looked around at a group of campers. He imagined that most of them were probably dating another camper.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

ThaliaGrace wrote:
ThaliaGrace wrote:
Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Sword Arena
Tags: Allora, Dravin

Amber stepped back and into a defencive pose. She barely mangeged dance out of the way of Lora's sword. Lora was stronger than she, for sure. Don't fight force with force. She stepped back again then darted forward and slashed at Lora's shoulder but the older girl was faster and Amber only manged to cut off a lock of hair before she had to duck under the coming soword and scuttle back to give herseld room. The sword was awful for really cole combat as she prefered with her gaggers. It was heavy and she ouldn't help but to dragg it slightly as she moved. Not enough speed.
(Lora will win then I guess.)

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me