||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby aura- » Wed May 08, 2013 1:56 am

{Huge recap please ^-^}
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Sat May 11, 2013 12:07 am

Ashfur is Loved wrote:
    {Huge recap please ^-^}

((White Kingdom: Not much, there was a Red Kingdom guy there but, the Hatter ended up stealing him away. Olivia, the only remaining of the old Alice's is wandering around somewhere in the castle.

Red Kingdom: Phillip, a servant, and Lilith went on a long walk, had a good talk, came back. Phillip ended up painting some roses then the two had another talk from her balcony (he was on the ground). The Red King is questioning him now. Alan is with the Red Knight.))

To anyone:
Olivia moved into her room, throwing on a riding outfit. She was bored. She left her room and moved towards the stables to locate her horse, a grey mare.

To Marshall_Lee (and somewhat A Flaming Spark):
Phillip shuffled his feet a little, smoothing out his recently ruffled hair and his shirt. He smiled, unsure of himself, "I do apologize, my lord." He stood straight, as he would in his livery.

To hobbit geek:
Hatter nodded, "He came for tea, seemed nice enough. Few come around for tea unless I invite them so, I sent out several invites, earlier." She frowned a little, "The Red Kingdom people hardly ever appear, it gets rather boring with just the White Kingdom. I rather like a diverse group."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat May 11, 2013 4:51 am

Jack raised his eyebrow and looked up to Lilith for a moment then back to Phillip. "I see... Well, then, seeing as you would rather socialize then do work, come with me." He ordered and started to walk off in the direction of the hall.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Sat May 11, 2013 7:55 am

Phillip glanced up at Lilith, he looked uncertain but he gave a small smiled before he looked away and it faded into a frown. He headed after the king, standing tall, keeping his steps steady, almost certain he'd be fired for this.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Sat May 11, 2013 11:05 am

Lilith's face fell. Her green eyes wide in disbelief and true pure worry. The young woman stood on her balcony for a second longer, before she turned around and slammed the door shut behind her as she entered her room, her eyes wild with anger. The only friend she had managed to keep had been whisked away by the king. Lilith clenched her hands into fists, certain that from now on her life would be h*ll.
(My hand hurts)
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Sat May 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Aww, am sorry. She could always follow them XD To listen in.. And to give Lilith something to do.))
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Sat May 11, 2013 6:15 pm

(Sounds like a good idea ewe)

Lilith closed her eyes, her hands running through her raven black hair. She plopped down on her bed, her head lying on the pillow as she ran her pale fingers though her dark hair. It was a strange contrast, the dark raven black hair and Lilith's ivory skin tone, but nonetheless it was still mesmerizingly beautiful, and of course doubled by that of her pale lips and dark grey eyes, but at the moment, Lilith was neither beautiful nor ugly, but instead somewhere in the middle. For her hair was now a mess, and of course the dark circles under her grey eyes weren't very pleasant, but in a way she still showed some beauty.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Wed May 15, 2013 1:31 am

Still have Olivia open. Lucius is with Alan, Hatter is with Fabian, Phillip is with Jack.))

The White Kingdom was well enough but, for Olivia, it sometimes wore on her patience. Nothing ever happened there. No one there would go with her to roam the Red Kingdoms hallways in secret or brave the dangers of Outerwilderbeastia. She swung onto her slender mare, riding sidesaddle in a light blue sundress. She was bored of that colour, too. The White Kingdom had a habit of giving her light blue dresses with white accents, much like the original Alice wore. She gave the reins a light flick and the horse took off into the forest, rushing past Fabian and Hatter, who were along the path.

Hatter blinked, "Well then, someone's in a hurry." She smirked, "Wonder why the Alice is up and about." She looked at Fabian for a reaction.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Thu May 16, 2013 11:37 am

Fabian~
I smiled, liking the company of the strang hattress. I nodded slightly at her words "she does seem to be in a hurry doesn't she? Hmm" I was curious on where she was going, she may be heading to the red kingdom, although she may not be going there so I couldn't say for sure..

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Hatter readjusted her arm on his, making it more comfortable for them both. "Cabin fever, probably. I've always thought of her is the White Kingdom's show-dog. They parade her about like one, and keep her on a leash like one." She laughed a little, "I wonder what they'll do when they find her gone. An Alice out without a guard must have snuck out."

Olivia's horse slowed as she neared the edge of the Red Kingdom. She was at a side of it, the entrance not quite in view though, she could see the inner area clearly. She peered at it, her lips pursed a little in thought.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me