LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) Accepting! V.2

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 am

Blake heard the explosion but he was too far in the forest for it to do anything except send a heat wave over. He woulnd't have been affected though anyways.
Lila had made a sheild of light around her right before getting hit with flames.
Izzy teleported her and Lucy to safety. Lucas was still far away.
Enchantment was passed out from all the high emotions and somehow a power bubble formed around and protected her.
Annie wasn't affected at all due to being dead.
JAson narrowed his eyes, he somehow looked different, meaner. "You shouldn't have done that." he grumbled and a tornado started forming above him, the lake water churned and boiled, turning a sickly green and a wirlpool started. He radiated heat and the currents of electricity grew stronger, lightning flashed all around them.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SulliWolf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 am

Promise raised her eyebrow as all of this happened. She sighed and just walked off, not wanting to get in the middle of anything. She climbed a decent looking tree and stood on the branch, looking around.
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 am

Ari looked over and saw Promise. She raised her eyebrow. "Who are you?"
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 am

The camp.
The lake.

Axel panted from pain of weakness. All he could do was look at Jason with a cold stare and the lightning. He grit his teeth and took his chakram, throwing them both in Jason's direction as they made slashes in his body before they poofed away.

Amber tensed up and disappeared, appearing in front of Ari. "Ari.."
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:41 am

Demitri cringed again and once again rolled over to protect Ari from the explosion. He felt her put a shield of water around them and smiled faintly through the pain of his burns. The explosion occurred and he shut his eyes, bracing himself for more firy pain. But, the water shield protected them well, and he felt an intense rush of heat. It singed his back, but it had a far less gruesome effect than the first explosion. He rolled off with a groan of pain, which he attempted to stifle.

Zane fell unconcious after the second explosion. He was terribly battered and burned all over, hardly distinguishable among the rest of the burned forest.

Jack paused an glanced in the direction that he was smelling smoke from. "What the..oh well." he shrugged and turned to face Blake. "So..you had a bird since you were little? Why exactly is that?"his voice showed plainly that he thought this mutant was weird.

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SulliWolf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:42 am

"Promise." She simply said, watching Ari. "What is going on?" She said, pointing to the mess happening in the clearing.
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 am

"Are you alright, Demitri?" Ari glanced over at him. She slowly stood up and looked at Amber. She jumped back but then realized it was her. "Oh.. it's you.." She turned to Promise. "I don't even know what that was.."

Roxas frowned and watched Axel poof away. He looked over at Jason. He still had the keyblades in his hands, just in case.

Sanaki took the water shield down. "Are you okay, Nythaniel?"
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 am

BLake sighed growing bored of the questioning "Because we are linked. Emathy and soul link." Sheila shrilled.
JAson finally got ahold of himself and calmed down, but his dark expression and attitude didn't change. The tornado dissappeared and the lake returned ot it's former state. He glowered at Roxas then turned and walked away, his hair had changed from the blue and purple to red and black and his eyes changed too, the old JAson was gone and replaced by J, not a seperate personality really, just a manifestation of some sort from his powers that are uncontrollable during high emotions. In other words, his powers have taken over.

Nythaniel nodded and suddenly the pain of a vision came over him. It was very strong and he immediatly fell over in pain.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 am

Demitri forced a smile and replied,"Yeah, I'm fine." He noticed Amber again and paused, wondering if she was really a ghost.

Jack laughed, "Where the heck do you mutants get this crazy stuff? Emathy? What the heck is that supposed to be?" He cracked up in amusement.

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 am

Blake chuckled "WE can read each others thoughts and feel how the other feels."