What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:11 am

Ahma stares at him for a moment processing. "I'm cursed. " she finally says "Thats how my momma died, she trusted the wrong person. and i went and did the same thing," tears start to drip down her face "maybe I'm better off without friends..."
TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!please...
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:09 am

Katsuki Bakugo

Staying silent and not really knowing what to tell Ahma, Bakugo sat himself up. He placed a hand ontop of the little girl's head. He felt bad having to tell her, but he felt that the truth was better than having someone sugar coat bad news. Bakugo then got up and took the bowls from lunch to the kitchen.

Tomiko Inui

As Bakugo left for the kitchen, Tomiko looked over at the crying little girl. She scooted close to her and did the same notion Bakugo had done. "H..Hey your not cursed. I'm sure your friend isn't as bad a person the Hero Association is painting them out to be. Have faith. I'm sure you'll get to see them again." Tomiko gave a soft smile, though she wondered if the Hero Association would allow their target to have visitors.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:33 am

"i hope so. faun was nice and she even liked my quirk."she purrs and leans into tomkos hand."why though? what could faun have done to have the hero commission after her?"
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:20 pm

Tomiko Inui

Tomiko looked away, "See..that's what me and Bakugo don't know. Though your friend, Faun, is the daughter of a very powerful villain. So maybe they wanna use that to their advantage..? Not so sure." She then smiled and stood hopeful, "Hey who knows..maybe once we get Faun..maybe she can come live here! If we teach her how to use her quirk for good, then the Hero Association will have to leave her alone. Hehe!"

Katsuki Bakugo

Coming back from the kitchen, Bakugo heard what Tomiko said. He narrowed his red eyes and slammed a fist against the wall, making his impact explode. "GET REAL! What's the use of trying to fill Ahma's head with false hope..HUH?!" He crossed the room and stood in front of Tomiko, looking up at her. He grabbed her shirt pulling her down to his level. A growl came with his words, "Don't fill Ahma's head with non-logical bull-crap you idiot! That's the worse thing you can do to a person.." He released Tomiko's shirt with a slight shove to her, making her flop back onto the couch. Bakugo turned on his heels and stormed outside.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:43 pm

"thank you tomi! BAKA-gous just being mean and im gonna go tell him he let slip some naughty words!"Ahma hops up and hurries after him "Baku! wait up!"she shifts half cheetah and barrels into the back of his knees causing him to lose his balance and topple over."that was mean! AND you said a cuss word."
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:21 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

"Ughhh, Ahma..that kinda hurt yah brat.." He said on the ground. But was cut off by Ahma's words. Bakugo rolled his eyes," So what if what I said was mean or a cuss word. I'm the older one here not you shrimp." He tried pulling himself away from Ahma. He was irritated at the fact that Ahma would even take up for Tomiko. Man, this brat must see her as a big sister figure.., He sighs and grumbles.

Akihiko Noboru

As the driver gets out of the car, he made his way to the passenger side. Opening the door, a tall slender man steps out. He sighs and runs his fingers through his two-toned colored hair. Looking to his driver,"Hm..where am I suppose to meet these amateurs?" His driver pulls the file that had been resting under his arm, taking a look at the paper. He tells Akihiko that the heroes he'll be meeting were in the student dorm. Akihiko looked to where his driver pointed. Soon dismissing him, Akihiko made his way toward the dorm. He looked around at the scenery as the dorm came into view, but before he could mentally comment on it, he noticed a couple figures outside on the ground. As approaching he couldn't hold in his laughter, What dummy gets tackled to the ground by a child?, He thought as he continued laughing.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:53 pm

Kai/Ares

I was in my dorm room in my hammock under my loft bed when a knock came to my dorm room door and said, "Come in" Denki walked in and said, "Kai bro you need to help me." I shook my head and said, "With what Kami?" I hopped out of my hammock and Denki respond "Toshi is being mean and not letting me win in Smash bros." I rolled my eyes "Really Pikachu a game. I though you need help with homework or something." I sighed as Shin walked into my dorm room and said, "you really came to ask Birdy to help you." I turned to Shin and teased, "At least I let him win every few games Kitty cat" Shinso rolled his eyes and said, "Hawks 2.0" I respond "Aizawa 2.0" Shinso "Bird brain" Me "Catnapper" Shinso "Big baby bird" Me "and you are a even bigger baby Kitten" Denki then said, "ok you both win" He then whines "now lets go get some food I am hungery" I shook my head and said, "I can me some Katsudon if you guys want." Denki cheers "Heck yeah Kai's Katsudon" we all head down to the Dorms commons to have lunch.
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:10 am

"you may be older than me but i can still get you in trouble. and heroes aren't supposed to be mean, baka!"she turns into a large tiger and pins him to the ground."i win!"she purrs happily.
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:19 am

[Achlys Dade] [Female] [Age: 17] [ Quirk: Shadow Manipulation] [tags; Class 1-A Dorms] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The young female teenager sighed in her dorm room, it had been a good two hours since she started studying for the finals that U.A had. Once she passed those, she would eventually go be with Hawks full time unless she broke away and started her own agency. Achlys rubbed at her face in agitation, eventually putting the school notes away into her bag for tomorrow, she woke get any studying on a empty stomach after all. Gabbing her phone, she quickly checked to see if she got any messages from Hawks or any of the students of Class 1-A. Seeing none, she slipped her phone into one of her trenchcoat pockets as she saw four other students in the commons of the dorms, she quickly made her way towards the kitchen and began the process of making her favorite snack of Fireflakes from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Snack made, with a extra made for Katsuki (who’d literally rain hell if she didn’t make an extra for him, trust me, don’t get him mad about spicy food) she went to search for the male only to see him pinned down by a large tiger on the front steps of the dorms.

”You good there, Bakubro?” The shadow manipular asked calmly while munching on her spicy snack with a raised eyebrow. The nickname nearly missed her ears as she said it. She’s been hanging out with Kirishima too much.
    ”Who’s the tiger?”
    She asked while sitting on the steps of the dorms, and throwing the extra bag of Fireflakes towards the ashen blonde.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:32 am

"hi! im Ahma Aizawa"Ahma says in a rumbling purr "baku is babysitting me... or im babySITTING him."
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me