The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 pm

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : / 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Open

Hawthrone had been making his way downstairs when he heard someone shout a greeting. He turned around, looking down at who called. " Hey" The captain said. His voice was a quiet rumble, heavy with an Irish accent " Toph was it?". The man was tall and very muscular; this combined with his sword and armor made him a little intimidating. " Hawthorne Monatigh, Captain of the Royal Druid Guard. Duke of the house of Monatigh. " He suddenly realized that he wasn't in Solodin and his titles probably didn't mean anything here. Momentarily caught off guard, he stuck out his hand," You can call me Hawthorne though. " Hawthorne said, trying to be friendly at least. He didn't know this place's customs just yet. " It's a pleasure to meet you, Toph" He added, " Do you... have any idea why we're here?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Peaches// female// Tags: Open

Peaches woke up in a lavish bedroom, but sadly wasn't able to enjoy it at first. She rubbed her blurry eyes, yawning slightly. Without her glasses, the aura reader nymph couldn't see anything besides the colorful energy that made up auras. Peaches sighed, rolling over and blindly feeling on the side table for her specialized glasses. Her hand brushed against her glasses and... was that paper? The tall girl hurriedly got out of bed. She slipped her glasses on her face and quickly began to read the letter. Her hazel eyes widened as she read it. Her heart soared happily, though it was followed by crippling doubt. How could a shy nymph like her find love? A rather broken one at that. She still couldn't control her power very well yet. And if she couldn't find love, would she be trapped here forever. Peaches nervously fiddled with one of her bracelets, reading over the letter again. " I guess.... I guess I should go out and at least try to find love? I mean, it won't hurt to try? Right? " She said to herself. Peaches smiled a bit to herself, heading out of her room. Looking around, she admired the beautiful castle," Wow..." She breathed happily
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

It was strange to watch her create a sword seemingly out of thin air. In a way it reminded him of how blades could regenerate their weapons if their driver had lost or broken it. He had never had to deal with such things though given that the aegis sword had never broken. Nonetheless he had seen others do it. He had to admit it was strange to see a non-blade create a weapon anyways. Lifting a hand up, he rubbed the back of his neck and let a nervous chuckle escape his lips. "Oh, that's neat," he managed to say. It was awkward and it was obvious that he quickly had no idea what to say. Why had she been wanting to see his sword then if she could create her own? It made no sense to him, but he didn't dare ask either. Watching Azurda leave his shoulder, Rex wondered what the titan was up to. He didn't try to stop him though.

Floating from the boy, the small titan moved over to the vine sword and studied it quietly up close. In all his years he had never seen anything quite like it. "Creating a weapon yet you're not a blade. Now that is something this old titan has never seen before in his life," he mused.

Gold The Egotistical
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Calypso

Not only was she a princess but a goddess. He could only assume what that was. He figured it had to be something akin to legendary or mythical Pokemon. Once again here he was trying to compare her to a Pokemon. How else was he supposed to wrap his mind around it though? At least she wouldn't know his thought process. Princess and royalty was something he could understand but this goddess stuff just wasn't something that was talked about back home. Either way he decided he'd play along with it all. "Well, you better not be expecting me to treat you in some special manner. Doesn't matter to me if your royalty or whatever. I'm just gonna make that clear now," he said sternly. The last thing he wanted to do was have to pamper some princess and be at her every command. The very thought of it made him wanted to vomit. He figured he'd have to make it clear that he had no plans of acting in such a manner. Besides, if they were both stuck in this situation then she was in no better position than he was. They were equals in his eyes. Continuing on his way down the hall, he heard her ask if he was from the Johto place he spoke of before talking of her own home. Wherever she was from he certainly had never heard of it though he expected nothing less. "Yes, I do hail from Johto. Specifically New Bark Town."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm

:evil:
Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Zinnia felt something brush against her leg.She gazed at the Titan whom was admiring her creation. She smiled and stroked the little guy on the head. ”I like your flying rabbit...” She took her hand off the titan and frantically glanced around. ”Voices....”She murmured. Her sword fell apart, wilting and then falling against the cold ground. Small pale flower petal’s drifted through the air. ”My sword.....”,her hands trembled.//don’t turn into a deer...keep it together//Zinnia became pale, her hands became clammy and cold ”...”
Last edited by Avisowl on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:18 pm

Velicity
Female // Bi // Demon // Crush; none // Tagged; Luka

She smirked as she felt her anger rise "well i'm sorry princess but i have no idea who you are and i could not care less about your existence" she said as she made a flower appear in her hand as she continued to speak "And it's not like i wasn't made to get souls but here we are no?" she said shrugging as she threw the flower to the side and crossed her arms mimicking her actions trying to get more of a reaction out of her "and plus why would you ask me of all people i am i literal demon, meant for causing destruction and misery" she continued on as her tail twitched every so often showing her annoyance
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:40 pm

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; peaches
    kokichi had walked halfway down the hall when he heard the sound of a door opening from somewhere behind him, he turned, purple eyes falling on a tall, willowy, red headed girl not much older then him. a crooked grin stretched across kokich’s face as he eyed the girl. it appeared that she hadn’t noticed him yet which gave him the advantage of sneaking up on her, noiselessly the boy walked over to the girl while she was focused on the fancy decor of the castle. “heyyyy, wanna be my girlfriend?” he asked in an abrupt cheerful manner, not even bothering to introduce himself, his once sinister grin shifting into a innocent smile as his gaze stayed steadily on the tall girl. he wasn’t expecting her to say yes, his sudden odd question was more so for the very fact he was curious to how she’d react.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Peaches// female// Tags: Open

Peaches nearly jumped at his sudden yell. She shyly fiddled with her glasses, turning to look at Kokichi. " Oh, hello!" She said brightly. Her cheeks flushed pink slightly at his question, " Erm, well I don't even know your name." She added, unsure how to answer" I'm sure it would be an honor to be your girlfriend, but I'm afraid I can't." Peaches was a bit wary of him, his aura giving of a strange energy. She discretely looked over her glasses at him so she could read his aura a bit better. Yep.. better stay away from this one Peaches thought. She pushed her glasses back up with a finger as she continued," Im Peaches and you are?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:12 pm

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; peaches
    as peaches politely declined his proposal to be his girlfriend kokichi pretended to look sad letting his gaze drop to the floor. “aww that’s too bad” he started, his tone sounding more mocking then upset. “you shouldn’t be too picky, ya know? you seem kinda shy, that’s not a great quality to have if your trying to find love.” he said teasingly, his sad expression was replaced with a impish smile. “but then again, it doesn’t really matter, either way I was only joking” he said with a laugh, purple eyes fixing back on peaches with an almost cruel glint to them. “I’m kokichi ouma, the ultimate supreme leader!” he said confidently, once again flashing his innocent smile.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:52 am

Peaches// female// Tags: Kokichi

Peaches frowned a bit as she picked up on his mocking tone. Kokichi was definitely hard to figure out. One moment he was teasing and mocking, then the next he played innocent. She shrugged a bit, pushing her glasses up again out of habit. “ I suppose…” She wasn’t exactly sure how she was going to find love anyway. The tall nymph smiled a bit, “ And I had that feeling. You don’t seem like the kind of person to just ask any random person to be your girlfriend. “Peaches said, “ Oh? Nice to meet you Kokichi.” She said politely, “I’m just Peaches I suppose. I’m an aura reader. “
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:09 am

Rex The Optimist
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

Holding back a laugh at her comment of Gramps being a flying rabbit, Rex shook his head slightly. "Well for one, Gramps isn't a flying rabbit. He's a titan," he replied as he watched Azurda move away from the girl and back toward him. Allowing the titan to land on his shoulder again, the teen folded his arms over his chest again. Quirking a brow as the sword fell apart, he noticed her looking around as if something was near. Was she hearing something that he could not? Whatever it was it seemed to be making her nervous in some way and in turn that made him a bit uncomfortable. Taking a step closer to her, he was hesitant to still approaching feeling as if he might scare her off or something. "Hey, is everything alright? I don't get why you've gotten like this all the sudden?" Cocking his head slightly, he tried to think over why she might be acting in such a way but nothing came to mind.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me