Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accpeting

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:*snip*

[hai friend c;
mmmm...how about Renee can interact with Jessie, and Clement can come to either Spirit or Tinuviel? You can pick which dragon]

(Hai c:
Eheh.. Renee & Clem are in the park c:
Maybe Jessie and Tinuviel could interact with them~
Claws Clem isn't allowed to be out of Renee's sight and Renee can't leave children at a park despite Bax being capable of watching Clem xD)

[pffttt wow X3, But, okie, I’ll have Jessie and Tinuviel be at the park~
I’ll put a post up after I finish these questions for Gothic Lit~]
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:28 pm

ƛƝ ЄƦƦƠƦ ӇƛƧ ƠƇƲƦƦЄƊ wrote:-snip-

[pffttt wow X3, But, okie, I’ll have Jessie and Tinuviel be at the park~
I’ll put a post up after I finish these questions for Gothic Lit~]

(yea cx
#protectivemother
Alright' I'll just be sittin her wondering what i should do because I don't have a pencil to draw with ;3)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:49 pm

I’m too lazy at the moment to do proper coding so...enjoy my make do coding till tomorrow X3
Oh, and my short posts as well X3]

Jesse/Male/At the Park/ Tags; Gonna Be Renee
A casual walk from his house had brought him to the park, and seeing as he had nothing to do today (or he did and it slipped his mind..) he decided to have fun near the swings, cause everyone even him sometimes, can be a kid at heart. He sat himself down on a swing and started to swing himself higher and higher in the sky. Sometimes even learning back and he sees the ground and things before him above him as he leans back, he grinned and gave a little chuckle while doing so.

Tinuviel/Female/At the Park/Tags; Gonna Be Clement
The blind-ish dragon walked through the park having nothing on her mind on the moment. With her eyes being covered somewhat, she could still see, though it was hard. But, it helped her other senses as well. Tinuviel decided to sit down near where she heard the sounds of a seesaw going up and down, but, she chose a very sunny spot and was sunbathing and enjoying herself as well.

Orrrr, Have very long posts for some reason even though I said short posts lol X3]
🎵🎵🎵🎵

∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:06 pm

(Its okay. I'm about to go to bed here anyway. I lost track of time)

Winchester's Wolf wrote:(D'aww its okay ;3)

Ealine Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay , Eliot , Willa & Villa

Both Ealine and Eloit smiled a little. "Our cousin is with us, but he went off to get a snack or just take a break." Ealine said with a slight shrug. He turned to Eliot who nodded in agreement. But the boys' attention turned back towards Willa. "So, why are you talking to us?" Ealine asked as he held his breath for a bit. He didn't mean it in a rude way, it was more of curiosity.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay, Ealine, Willa & Villa

Eliot could agree more to his brother. Why was she talking to us. He noticed that he wasn't smiling and his brother wasn't smiling either. After he processed the question that was asked by his brother, he spoke up, "Y-Yeah.. When we were young, most people didn't talk to us nor our cousin... Well some have but after they find out our story, the'll just leave.". He looked over before looking back at Willa.

Jay Weber :: 20 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Ealine & Eliot

After he had finished his granola bar, he went to go grab a water bottle from Ealine's bag, but when he placed his hand on the bag, the scroll-like object rolled onto the floor and the sound echoed throughout the rink, causing him to freeze and look down slowly just in case the trident was out. Luckily it wasn't.

Jay laughed sofltly before picking it up and carefully placing it on Ealine's bookbag before something bag happened. He forgot about the water.

Renee Thumper :: 28 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: None :: Jesse

She looked down and then looked up at the sky. She was up high. And...It was kinda a good thing, but at the same time it was a bad thing since she couldn't stop due to her shortness. So she just tucked in her legs and waited for the swing to slow down, as she did, Renee looked around to see that someone else was on the swingsets. She then looked away to keep from staring and making the person uncomfortable by doing so.

Baxter Thumper :: 16 :: Pansexual Transmale :: Human :: None :: Clem, Renee

*Baxter got up as he got tired from the seesaw. This lead him over to the merry-go-round, in which this was the only thing that would keep Clement away. Not that he didn't to play with him. He just wanted to play on it before Mom got tired of being outside. He grabbed onto the metal bar before running around in a circle and jumping on.

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Tinuviel

Clement slid off of the seesaw and just sat there, plucking up the grass that was next to the border of sand. He turned to see a dragon. He turned his head before crawling slowly over to the dragon, hoping not to scare it away or make it eat him... Clement dropped down in front of the dragon and stared at it for a bit.

Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: xxx

Aster looked around and then walked over to the store. Yes, he had finally decided to grocery shopping after all.

Discord :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: G, G, L, W, E, S, P & Aster

*asleep on the couch with Sloth* -3-

[quote]
Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Marina

Gabby smiled a little before looking down at the map. He couldn't see a thing. He didn't even understand the English language well enough. He then looked up at the woman before poking his head out of the window again. "Erm.. Actually, can you help me?" he asked accidentally in his native language.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Jessie
Male| Human| 17| Trans! Male|Crush- Open| Location: Park|Tags; Renee
As he was hanging upside down, while swinging on the swing he was sitting on, he felt eyes on his person. He quickly looked up and got a whiplash of a headache. “Owwww..now, that hurt..” He said whole looking around for who could be looking at him. He saw that there was another person next to him also swinging. Jessie thought that this person could’ve quickly looked at him, then turned away? Yeah, he agreed with his thoughts. “Hello! Aren’t you going to say hi? As I kinda know that you looked at me.” He said with a chuckle. “Oh! I’m Jessie by the way!” He said with a smile, and a little wave.

Tinuviel
Female| Dragon| Immortal| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Park|Tags; Clement
As she was sunbathing next to the sea saw, she felt a presence approach her person and felt being stared at. She gave a little chuckle. “You know, it’s not very nice to stare at someone,” She said with a teasing tone as she knows that it’s not every day someone gets to see a dragon this up close and live to tell the tale about it.
“I am Tinuviel, Young One, who might you be?” She asked Clement.

[Here is the coding I’m gonna be using for my charies~
I like this coding style, it’s organized and neat :3]
🎵🎵🎵🎵

∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 pm

[i have added 2 more characters to my forms, blueberry and roma~]
Last edited by [ᴋʀɪꜱ - ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ] on December 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm, edited ∞ times in total.
Reason: haha grandpa go brrr

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xImage

GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!
You're not dropping this beat on OUR turf!
ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:11 am

Llyod
16 / Male / Green Ninja /Tags: Ember / Biosexaul / Emotional: Misses his Father and Friends

He sighed softly."Well that's what us ninja do best...We are steathly."He said softly remembering master Wu's lessons."And Drama tends to come in bad forms only....I understand craving something that will stop your life from being boring, but in the end it destroys the relationships with everyone you know. And pushes the ones you wanted to know father away....."He said softly."Having drama in your life doesn't make it better or exciting as you would think....You get bored and frustrated with it pretty fast...."He said thinking off his mom, they had moved because she didn't want him to have to deal with the major mess back home.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:32 am

♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual (Hetero-romantic) ∽ --- ∽ Gabby ♥

She tilted her head as she tried to figure out what he had just said. She had studied many languages in her 23 years of life, so she could decipher what Gabby said. "O-oh! U-um, yeah, sure! W-where are you heading?"

※ Willa ∞ 18 ∞ ♀ ∞ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ∞ --- ∞ Eliot, Ealine ※

Her smile widened. "Well you guys look nice! Also, it's never too much of a nuisance to make more friends." She replied. "According to my own twin, I can't seem to go anywhere without making more friends!" She chuckled.

Ψ Villa ◈ 18 ◈ ♀ ◈ Asexual (pan-romantic) ◈ --- ◈ Jay Ψ

She heard something drop on the floor behind her and turned around to watch the human that walked out of the rink pick up a scroll-like object. Suspicious, while also being curious, she walked over to the human. ". . . What was that?" She asked. Since she never really talked to anyone but Willa, she didn't really know how to ease into a question.

♛ ℰmber ♥ 14 ♥ ♀ ♥ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ♥ --- ♥ Llyod ♛

She listened. ". . . Sounds like you've been through some stuff." She said. "If you, uh, need someone to talk to, I've been told that I'm a really good listener." She smiled at Llyod. "Plus, it's not half bad to have someone to talk to. I'm not as bored as I was before."

[Kibarashi] wrote:
♚ Tulip ◎ 34 ◎ ♀ ◎ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ◎ --- ◎ Open ♚

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

♞ Victoria ↭ 19 ↭ ♀↭ Homosexual (bi-romantic) ↭ --- ↭ Open ♞

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 am

(Mobile, :3
Sorry for any spelling mistakes
•Ealine
*Eliot
+Jay
-Clement
~Renee
>Gabby)

•They both smiled. Ealine looked over to Eliot before looking back at Willa. "Well, that nice of you to say that instead of saying that we are freaks.." He said as he looked over to the side. He then looked back over to her when she said something about her own twin. He opened his mouth to speak but Eliot stole his chance to even say it.

*"Y-You have a twin..?". Eliot was almost surprised by this. Same thing with his brother. He shifted a little before digging his skates into the ice to keep balanced. He wasn't surprised that Ealine did the same. "T-That's what Jay says all the time. That's why he didn't want to got ice skating with us.. we actually got here and there was no people in the rink at all, it was just us." He said to fit in to the question. He didn't want her to think that they were just listening to the twin part.

+Jay nearly jumped when a new voice sounded. He looked up to the other creature before raising a brow. "Oh, just my cousin's idiotic scroll. Why are you interested in it?" He asked as he started to tense up a bit, making sure that the scroll was out of her reach.

- Clement's face instantly went red. "O-Oh... uh.. I-I didn't mean to.." he said as he looked over to the side But his head perked up when he heard the dragon's name and the question of his. "Oh... M-My name is Clement!" He said cheerfully. He then rocked back and forth a little, smiling a little.

- Renee watched as the human fell down. By this, her mother instincts kicked in and she hopped off of the swing, even though it wasn't safe enough to do so. Once she landed on her feet, Renee quickly walked over to the man and then stopped when he said something. Renee smiled awkwardly before looking away. "Heh... The name is Renee Thumper... Nice to meet you Jesse.. Are you okay by any chance?" She asked as she waved a little at Jesse.

>Gabby looked over to the woman and flinched a little when she had understood him. But he waved that off and quickly apologized in the English language. He decided to talk in the English language so he doesn't have to confuse her.. "Oh.. well I'm supposed to go to [Random street address, street name. Because I don't want to have someone actually have an address like that.].. but as you can see, I'm not entirely from here." He said as he made sure that his hair was not on his face and it was still up.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Llyod
16 / Male / Green Ninja /Tags: Ember / Bisexual / Emotional: Misses his Father and Friends

The green ninja smiled softly."Ya...I guess you could say that...That's why my mom had us move.....She did want me to have to deal with the mess back home.....But....I left more then the mess behind....I had to leave my friends and dad behind........And I was less then trilled about that part......"He confessed."But my dad also tried to kill me before so....."He said softly, it felt good to mention the mess back home.....Keeping his emotions in last time made him cause meowthra's attack.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me