Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance|| please join

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:52 am

Daniel James Howell
Slytherin||18||6||tagged: open
Daniel growled "expelliarmus!" and sent the girls want flying to the side. He pointed his wand closer now. "you go in there and you'll be lucky to come out alive still this time of day. My father practically rules this forest and every living creature within it's walls cower before me. That's why I can go there. You, an agile, fagile little thing like yourself may not be as fortunate. Now. I accept you appology.
But you shouldn't go in there. I'm sure your parents want their daughter back alive...."
Daniel was being rather kind to her because she reminded him of.......jasaphere. His sister. He would do anything for her. "you.........you look like......,x he hugged as he lowered his wand

Eshne Angelaig O'brian
Hufflepuff||18||6||tagged: Malia
Eshne smiled happily. "I've seen you in my defense against the dark arts class before. And I've seen you around my dad's hut. Maybe we could hang out sometime?" he asked cutely with a handsome smile.

Jasaphere Marie-Anne Lestrange
Hufflepuff||17||6||tagged: jamie
Jasaphere blushed and climbed onto his hand, being only 6 inches tall. She dusted off her rose petals dress and burbled, "are my wings okay?" she asked gently as she turned around "they didn't break did they? Oh, I'd hate if they broke again,
they just take so long to heal and make it so hard to do my job"
she puffed cutely. Anything she seemed to do looked adorable because of how small she was, though most small creatures were adorable for that reason.[/quote]
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:59 am

Kyla || 17 || Sixth Year || Slytherin

Kyla's cheeks flushed red again as he cast her wand away. Trying to stay more calm, Kyla carefully went and picked up her wand. "If you believe all which lies in the forest cowers at your feet, then I will accompany you! They will not harm me if I am with the Dark Lord's Son, will they?" Kyla grinned.

She grabbed Daniel's lowered hand, using his softened mood as an opening. Pulling him closer to the Forest's entrance. "I appreciate your concern. Now, who were you saying I looked like?"

Jackson || 18 || Seventh Year || Gryffindor

(No change)
Mel || Highschooler || Pansexual
Harry Potter~MLP:FiM~Voltron~Pokemon

Trading is open, specifically for my doubles
I will consider trading others, but only
for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

Friendly! Send me a PM, I love
making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Malia nodded as she's seen him around a bit too but to be fair she hadn't paid much attention like with most people. "I don't know. I'm usually super busy." She replied, referring to studying and writing. She didn't like those sorts of commitments and also wasn't one for 'hanging out'. "Maybe" she added as to not make him sad again, this way not promising anything but she would consider 'hanging out' from time to time.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Ł I Ł I A N § P A D E R

Year: 6
Family: Lilith Spader(Mother) & Will Spader(Father)
Pet: N/A
Blood descent: Pureblood
Personality: Lilian tends to completely sever her emotions from the rest of the world, therefore she seems incredibly cold. This stems from a fear that falling in love would only hurt. She doesn't care much about others at this point, as she's grown so used to be alone. Even though she has a perfect record for attending classes, and is incredibly bright, Lilian never raises her hand, as she seems not to care. Whenever someone approaches her, she walks away. Everday, it's the same for her. Wake up, go to classes, go to bed. (Lilian is depressed, through she would never really admit it.) Unless someone can break through that impenetrable wall that she has placed on around herself. At heart, she is a loving person who would do almost anything for some whom she truly cares about. Even though it can take time and persistence to get to know her, in the end, it's worth it. If Lilian finds someone to her liking, she'll probably try to talk to them.. But she gets nervous and often trips over herself. As loyal as they come, she's a "friend to the end". Also, Lilian isn't afraid to let others know what she thinks.
+Traits: Observant, Trustworthy, Intelligent ,Loyal
-Traits: Cold, Harsh, Sour/Salty,Sarcastic..,Blunt
Likes: Sleeping, has a soft spot for hippogriffs and owls, music
Dislikes: Waking up early, Babies, Annoying people
History: Her parents always had high expectations. Lilian does her best to satisfy those expectations, though she sometimes worries it isn't enough. Other than that, she and her parents get along well. Even around them, she never lets her emotions slip through. (Normal history etc.) Has had a small number of childhood friends.
Favorite class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Hobbies: Sleeping, music
Other: (Just realized this sounds a lot like Jackson)
Last edited by Yunjin on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Eden Denver
[female|Gryffindor|17|sixth year|form|tags; Marius]

Eden trudged through the school grounds, breath rising into the air in misty wisps. Harlequin dashed ahead of her, suddenly veering left. "Harley! Wait!" She called, sachet swinging behind her as she chased after her mischievous cat. She slowed when she ran out of breath and started following her cat from a distance. When she did finally track down her cat, Harley was bouncing around a siamese that laid on someone's lap. "Harley!" Eden scolded, picking up her cat who looked ready to full out jump on the poor siamese. "I'm so sorry! My cat can get a little hyper." She addressed the owner of the other cat, smiling politely.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Sorry I'm waiting for CowHide)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Jamie Barnes
18 : Gryffindor : Tags;; Jasaphere

He cocked an eyebrow and looked the fairy up and down before coughing and blushing slightly. "Um, Yeah. They look fine..." Suddenly remembering his manners, he chuckled as his lips curved up lightly. I'm Jamie by the way," He took a step back and bowed mockingly, holding his hand out in front of him to make sure the fairy didn't fall. "And to whom do I owe the pleasure?

Emily Scamander
17 : Huffepuff : Tags;; Open

She ambled happily around the school grounds, Otter balancing on her shoulder as she walked. Reaching up, she gently tickled him under his chin, smiling as she heard him purr in contentment. Eventually, she reached one of the outer walls, a place without many students, and sat down, leaning her back against the stone and taking out a book. Otter jumped down beside her and she kept half an eye him as he wandered around,
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:53 am

Daniel James Howell
Slytherin||18||6||tagged: open
Daniel growled and pulled her back. "I'm not letting you. I'll get professor Dumbledore if I have to. " he huffed. "you look like my sister......" he mumbled softly as she walked in against his will anyway. He may as well keep her safe then. Daniel followed behind her closely there were vampires and ghosts around them in sight, but one vampire hissed at Kyla then looked up to see Daniel and darted away.

Eshne Angelaig O'brian
Hufflepuff||18||6||tagged: Malia
Eshne smiled happily. "yes! Thank you so much!" he laughed excitedly. Eshne stood and grabbed Malia with his large hand, picking her up like a stuffed animal and brought her in for a massive loving hug.

Jasaphere Marie-Anne Lestrange
Hufflepuff||17||6||tagged: jamie
Jasaphere noted his mocking bow and grumped a little. "oh ehm........... " jasaohere flew to his bed and transformed back. She became her human size, now wearing her Hufflepuff robes and becoming more recognizable. "jasaphere.........jasaphere lestrange" she blushed. Not a person in the school didn't know her name. Her mother was teuely a terrible person.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:04 am

Kyla || 17 || Sixth Year || Tagged: Daniel

"Ooh! I didn't know you had a sister! What's her name? Is she in our year? What about our house, is she in our house?" Kyla jittered along, ignoring Daniel's disapproving glares as she continued on throughout the forest. She ran her hands through the plant life, ignoring the ghosts and vampires that stared her down, keeping their distance from Daniel.

"How come I haven't talked to you before? We are in the same house and year after all. I should have befriended you years ago!" Kyla declared, and large smile planted on her face as she turned towards Daniel.

Jackson || 18 || Seventh Year || Tagged: Open

Jackson was making his way down to the Forbidden Forest, when he spotted a lone Slytherin making his way down, along with a fiery redhead chasing after him. "Looks like I'm going to the library" he mumbled.

Jackson turned around, and grudgingly walked his way back through the castle doors, and made his way up to the library. As he entered, he was pleased to find very few people, and many empty tables for him to do his reading.
Mel || Highschooler || Pansexual
Harry Potter~MLP:FiM~Voltron~Pokemon

Trading is open, specifically for my doubles
I will consider trading others, but only
for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

Friendly! Send me a PM, I love
making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:25 am

|Lilian| Tags-Jackson|

She was sitting alone at a library table. Lilian heard the door open, but didn't bother looking. Spotting a book on a nearby shelf, she rasied her wand and whispered "Accio book". However, it seemed that the book had no sense of direction. As the book zoomed towards her, it clipped the person who had just walked in on the shoulder. Lilian winced at the thudding noise. In an effort to get up quickly, she knocked over her ink bottle and spilled it on herself. Unaware of who it was, Lil walked over to apologize.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me