Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Elena Reese • 15 • Daughter of Hades • Skye and Ariana
"Elena." She said. "Daughter of one of the Big Three. But I know, you can guess. Hades is my dad. Don't run away from me, please." She looked over at the girl who asked her the question. "And You?"
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skyler, Elena
As she noticed another girl next to them, she said. "Go around?" In a sort of rude manor. As the ground began skaking she was frightened and shocked still, then became normal as it stopped again. "Of course you're Hades." She rolled her eyes.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:20 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Wandering Camp|Tags: Ariana, Elena|

"Skye," the shorter girl said warily, though her expression softened. "Daughter of - um, well, I don't know." Her eyes flickered to Ariana, noting the sudden change in her demeanor. "I won't run away," she added in a tone that sounded slightly offended. Skye never ran away from anything - well, except the manticore, but she'd tried to fight it first. The bandages wrapped around her arm were a testament to that.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Sleeping in Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:28 pm

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Pegasus Stables|Tags: Caspian|

"Caspian," Harper said, "I like that name. And Roulette," she leaned over and pet the pegasus, "is a very pretty name, for a very pretty pegasus." Harper hadn't always been great at starting conversations, but she was determined to make a friend here. "So, uh, who's your godly parent?" she asked, not letting on that she'd seen him summon a sugar cube just before then. "Mine's Apollo."
Last edited by Mysticelle on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Michael "Kimchi" Kim :: Male :: 14 :: Son of Hermes :: Mess Hall :: Tags - Jason

Michael frowned at Jason's response. He had nightmares too, of course, but it seemed they weren't as frequent or serious as his brother's. At Jason's question, Michael perked up. "It's great here, actually," he said, looking down at his plate with a smile. "I rarely got sweet stuff back at home, and the people are mostly nice here, too." Michael grinned up at Jason and nudged him with his shoulder. "I've never had a sibling either."
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Elena Reese • 15 • Hades • Skye and Ari
"Your head is as big as your makeup bag, Aphrodite kid." She said snarkily. "Sorry if I offended you but usually its all about how oohh you must be so mean!" She said to Skye. "My geokinesis isn't very controllable." She whispered to Skye.
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:42 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crysh: Open||Tags: Skyler, Elena
She glared at the Hades girl. "First of all, it's Ariana. And second, why don't you go fall in love with your art supplies, goth girl." She said the last part and used her Amokinesis to make Elena fall in love with her art supplies. Only Hera, Artemis, and Athena were immune to such power.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:43 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Wandering Camp|Tags: Ariana, Elena|

"It's okay," Skye replied, allowing herself to relax a little. She hadn't noticed that her fingers were sparking with electricity before now, so she quickly shoved them into the pockets of her jeans. Talk about powers that were hard to control - she definitely understood that. "As for Hades, I don't know that much about Greek gods, so I can't judge either way. All I know about your dad is that he rules over dead people or something." She shot a glance between Ariana and Elena; picking up on the fact that they clearly didn't like each other.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Sleeping in Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Elena • 15 • Hades
Elena caused a small earthquake near Ariana, then mumbled to her art supplies. She shoved Ariana down and walked into her cabin. She decided to peek out again, to see if Ariana was still there, because she wanted to cause more earthquakes.
(I feel like this rivalry should end in friendship)
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skyler, Elena
"Ew!" She immediately got back up and brushed herself off. Luckily, she was standing in a pretty grassy area and didn't get much dirt on her. "You don't know who you're messing with." Her bright blue eyes flickering.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me