Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby Senrage » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 pm

clever for a white rat I suppose.. -i say as I walk in bot form toward the city a low humming resonating in my arm a frozen dust begins to pour from it rather rapidly .while the ice is still frozen it has been broken down to a near molecular level, i pause for a moment. Flexing my wrist and panels knocking out larger chunks of ice and frost catching one larger piece and eyeing it curiously as I was expecting it to melt from the heat produced rather then crumble or disintegrate into shards I observe it for a few more moments before I activate a holographic scanner. While scanning the ice I find it's inherent make up quite unusual due to several very complex compounds added into the solution further scanning of the substance would have to wait till on the cathedral again until then a cheaper but still fairly effective knockoff could be produced-... Clever mixture from a clever rat. -i smirk in amusement-... Cathedral synthesize agents to counteract ice chemically altered or otherwise as well as newly acquired chemical compounds -i say as I take out a cylinder dropping the shards in. The cylinder seals before glowing and firing off straight up to the sky penetrating the atmosphere I. Mere seconds-,. Report when complete...-I say into a comm channel before moving down the baren wastes of the outskirts dead plant matter and the occasional calcium deposit from old bones and skeletons-..... Like the barren wastes of a home no longer existing as they should the crunch of stone and bone fragments in the still desert air a small gust of wind begins to blow trailing dust behind me, a sand storm slowly drawing close blurring the wasteland-

Immediately commander... Eta 10 hours.. ”
alright galitice.... Time to go -i wave a rusted hand with while peeking out from under it the hood splits down the middle exposing a pristine white disk about a 2 feet thick and 5 feet wide with several lines where parts split and energy channels exist-.... It's been awhile old friend.. -i say reaching into the hood and extracting the disk-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Whiteout was not sure if he was surprised, disappointed, or neither that Concussion made no attempt to pursue him. Of course, Concussion was a grounder, so the chase would have been especially fruitless for him. Whiteout never understood how any ambitious mech or femme alike would chain themselves to the ground; air travel was so much more efficient, not to mention enjoyable (if not a bit addicting). Looking down, Whiteout watched as Concussion became little more than a spec strolling towards the city. He almost looked friendly from this vantage. Almost.
Well, today has certainly proved to be interesting," he thought to himself. He had started the day imagining himself absorbing human customs and had instead ended up meeting two Cybertronian beings, only one of which he would ever care to meet again. In fact, he intended on meeting said femme again. He would not leave Earth until he found her again, spoke to her, charmed her until she wouldn't run away. It really was curious as to why she had been so insistent on escaping him. Had she glanced his Decepticon insignia? He really did need to remove that humiliating emblem already, though he lacked the tools to manage the simple task. Besides, Decepticons with war still in their sparks may soon be returning to Earth, or, rather, they already were. He had received a heavily encrypted message from Nightshade not long ago, and there was no doubt in his mind that a femme like her had planetary takeover on her processor. Perhaps he would like to go and see what all of the fuss was about sometime, and surely it would be unwise to approach her without proudly brandishing the Decepticon insignia, even if he intended to leave her and her vain cause in the dust.
Whiteout geared down to a cruising speed as he began to pass over the city from a height where his sleek white form surely disappeared against the pale skies he soared. Finally, a little observation time. Adjusting his sights accordingly, Whiteout observed the lazy scene below him at a few different zooming levels. All the while, he accessed what he learned was called the "worldwide web" to research what rituals he witnessed below. At what he read to be a local cafe with a 3.5 star rating, he watched humans consume their fuel called food, or, in this instance, lattes and pastries at an outdoor eating area. He witnessed a human performing his function, translated to "profession" in mechanics in some old garage, toiling away with his primitive abilities. No matter what interesting activities he spied upon, however, he could not shake from his mind the femme that had sped away from him in the direction or this relatively small city. Surely, she was hiding in it somewhere. At least, she could not have passed through it if she had obeyed the traffic laws he had recently committed to memory. Did he dare indulge in his alarming interest in this femme? One scan for her energy signature couldn't hurt too much...

If one were not well acquainted with Shockwave, one would have assumed that he had turned a deaf audio to the conversation unfolding beside him, though that assumption would have been sorely inaccurate. Though Shockwave had busied himself searching his computer for the answers he sought concerning his electromagnetic field generator, he made note of every word being exchanged between his temporary leader and his laboratory's invader. He found it to be reasonable to know what Nightshade felt over the invasion of his lab and also how Pharma would defend himself. Perhaps it would save him the time of questioning him later if he could determine Pharma's reasons as he worked on repairing his damaged field generator.
According to the diagnostics test that he had run, the root of the problem was incredibly simple--a rerouted power source. In fact, the generator's main power source had been entirely removed, though the solution was a somewhat more complex than merely reattaching the source. First, he had to find it. It was logical to surmise that Pharma had seen little need to cloak the stolen lab if he believed himself to be alone in a world populated with only carbon-based lifeforms and had thusly decided to sacrifice the field generator's fullest abilities to utilize its power source in what he had presumably seen as more relevant. Though if his interests rested within the confines of human experimentation, Shockwave could think of exceedingly few reasons to require so much power. Nevertheless, his computer served him well in finding him his most necessary answer--where the power had been relocated.
Shockwave acted without hesitation, only noting where the power had been rerouted before, with a few deceptively simplistic keystrokes, returning the power to the generator. He instigated another diagnostics check only to be severely disappointed in the results. Since full power had been restored the the generator, his computer detected a great number of debilitating malfunctions. What had Pharma done to his lab?

Hijack had just finished copying off his list of required substances onto a data pad when Arachnid beckoned him to return to her. He nearly dropped the data pad altogether in his fluster, quickly regaining his grip on the pad and transforming immediately into his alternate mode for the fastest travel. His fragile wings droning, he zipped over the heads of his fellow Insecticons and weaved between a few stray flying soldiers until he reached his queen in what was likely record time. He transformed and landed on his feet, data pad still clutched in his hands, and bowed deeply before Arachnid. "Queen," he greeted with a resonate reverence, his face remaining parallel to the ground as he awaited her orders.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 pm

"well.. ah." pharma hesitated some to think of a response, now reasonably worried "i had no where else to stay and i had happened to find this place abandoned. i didn't think that any bot would ever come back, with the amount of labs you have Shockwave it was more luck that you happened to return to this one instead of another... and.. the human is just a little experiment i was playing with.. i had nothing better to do.. id rather keep it, if i could have it back ill leave you alone with your lab" pharma tried to reason with them, but he had a feeling they wouldn't care, it was more likely he'd loose a wing for this..
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:50 pm

With the search for the mystery bot seeming to be a fluke, Pacific headed back toward the town. He had caught a blip of what sounded to be a sonic boom and figured it to be worth looking into. He also got a com message from Meltdown about finding a possible bot. Though with no insignia, it was possible to be a neutral. Either way, the city seemed to hold more promising answers than the open desert. He was a slow driver, but he'd surely get there in his own due time.

Meltdown commed for Pacific, knowing the bot would want to know about this mystery bot. He began to creep closer before he remembered the human that was following him. In case this was a con, he very well couldn't endanger this girl. He doubled back and quickly grabbed her by the back of her shirt, lifting her up and dragging her away. He prayed to the allspark that she wouldn't scream.

Lector remained still. Her engine off, resting at the bottom level of a parking garage. She put up a small cloaking field in hopes that it would keep her hidden. This didn't seem to be the sort of con that gave up easily. She could only speculate at what had allowed her to get this far. Though she picked up a com message sent to a bot that seemed to go by Pacific. This name she recognized. A wrecker, a powerful one at that. Her spark eased at the thought of having a strong ally so nearby. She still couldn't understand why this con seemed to provoke such strong feelings, though she didn't have any plans to meet him again to ask. Instead she figured she would head to the position that Pacific would surely be headed to. She started her engine up and moved quickly toward the junkyard.

Kat gulped and backed off. It was becoming apparent that this being wasn't of Earth origins. Though that was a bit of a given in that he asked what planet they were on. He seemed preoccupied enough that she turned on her heel and began a swift retreat. She wasn't scared, per say, but she also knew from what movies she watched that alien invaders didn't tend to be all that friendly, kids movies being the only exception. She doubted this to be the case. Regardless, she had collected what she needed. And had probably seen too much. She only hoped the rusted old robot was too busy with the disc thing to bother noticing her leaving the junkyard.

Arachnid smiled at how fast he had made it to her. How simple it was to get these drones to do as she pleased. "I've located a lab. We are to relocate there immediately, and you are to get to work as soon as we arrive." She glanced and saw the data pad in his hands "I presume you have your list ready. I'll have some scouts get you what you need. The less time spent gathering the better." She said as she held out a hand to take the data pad from him "Deliver on your end, Hijack, and you shall be promoted." She said silkily to him.

Nightshade took a threatening step toward him "If that is your only excuse, than you have made it clear to me that you have nothing better to do. You shall serve me. Any information you have you shall share with me. Your human project, what exactly did you have in mind for the worthless bug?" She asked as her attention was turned once more to the human. It intrigued her, what possible value did he see in keeping such a specimen alive? What could be learned?
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:19 am

pharma mentally sighed, hiding his apathy toward the idea of having to fallow orders "iv been studying them some... the autobots have had humans help them before, and they actually won battles that way. now, i realize were not going to be friendly with some organic but, i heard about a thing they call argumentation, in some story's, more or less its changing an organic into a partial, or more, mechanical being, something that can be controlled. to my surprise hes taking well to the injections so far. if he can fallow our orders without question we could even out the small advantage that the autobots already had. he'd be small enough to sneak into a ship or base without any cybertronian detection and get information for us without any bot being hurt in the process, which would also leave more solders to help fight in real battles" to him this idea was pretty brilliant. but he wasn't so sure about nightshade, perhaps shockwave can find it enough at least.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:41 pm

-i pick up the disk , a vibration ripples out in every direction a resonation with the white rusted and now decrepit arm some of the rust seeming to simply fall off exposing the slwhite armor underneath. The ancient servos and couplings resisting the wear and weight of time, the vibration though subtle causes the likes of scrap to collapse blocking the junkyard entrances and exits effectively trapping everyone within the confines of the mountain s of decaying machines. the disk hums softly transforming into a massive two handed sword with a pristine edge and tone of color the blades edge glowing faintly with plasma The golden core dead center of the pollmmel flickering -.. "by your will" -an extremely syslnthesized voice says before a young sounding voice also synthesized speaks up a small hologram floating next to the sword- heeeh~ you didn't tell me I had a brother~ -the hologram says looking up at me causing me to smile amused- not quite scope but definately along those lines -i say softly before a rifle ejects from my shoulder allowing me to pull it out with me free hand-.... But I think you'll like him. -i say as the gun morphs into a odd half disk , the blade following suit turning into another halfdisk-....-I begin to put the two together electricity arcing off in every direction, more and more power is produced the closer they are forced together soon it's massive lightning bolts scorching the area around me-.

detecting a sudden surge of raw energy originating in the city I pause in my stride taking a moment to check my scanners I lift my arm and the scanner panel on it is going nuts immense amounts of raw energy mixed with a bioorganic signature and going off the charts- damnit old man what are you up to now..? -i fire up my servos billowing out the dust all around me into a small tornado electric arcing from each servo as they charge up, the arcs erupting into the dust tornado, my blast sheilds drop giving an eerie red glow to the dust around me.-....Time to go. - After few moments I discharge the raw energy into forward motion time seeming to slow as I take the first stride. The energy discharge scatters the electro magnetically induced tornado in all directions as a blue streak fires toward the town-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:32 pm

she yelped from the sudden shift In movement as she was picked up by what she assumed what the creatures from before but she knew better then to yell or scream, it might agitated them which in a high possibility might make them act more aggressively and she did not want to take that chance but with the explosive that had happened she flinched and shifted a bit now assuming that there possibly a battle going on
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:35 am

(( Sorry about the delay on my post. I tried to post between classes yesterday, but the computer thought it would be a great idea to log me out when I tried to submit the post. ))

Just before Whiteout could initiate a specific search, a massive electric pulse exploded across his internal sensory system that swept away his attention in an instant. No, the femme was not forgotten, though his priorities had duly been shifted. He honed in on the staggering amount of energy, pinpointing its coordinates and translating the data received from the area. The source appeared to be that of some kind of bio organic organism, and a rather large one at that. Today just keeps getting interesting, he thought mischievously to himself. Whiteout, no matter how aloof and detached, contradicted himself in his pervasive interest in strangers. They could never be ignored, and he did not intend upon making an exception this time, even though experience might tell him that luck with strangers was not on his side today. Such foreboding fact, however, was hardly a deterrent. In fact, it served quite conversely--it fueled Whiteout's desire all the more to investigate this wildly strange occurrence.
Whiteout surveyed the area beyond the coordinates he had pinpointed, making note of two distinct Cybertronian signatures (one of which was converging quickly upon the location while the other was already present upon the coordinates), as well as two carbon-based ones. The potential prospects of such a crowd excited Whiteout, though, before he could formally set off to all of the commotion, he detected another Cybertronian signature over a mile beneath him. He honed in on the signature, his spark suddenly gripped as he recognized it as that which belonged to the femme he had been seeking. She was heading in the same direction as the commotion, and, when Whiteout realized this, he smirked to himself. Surely if she were attracted to the mess, there was more than a slight chance that she knew somebot involved in it. After all, she didn't seem too friendly towards strangers. Taking it upon himself to beat the vessel of speed, Whiteout thrust his engines into partial overdrive, cutting through the sky at the very threshold of sound. It took him no time at all to reach the coordinates of the since subsided pulse of electrical energy, and he had sorely beat the oblivious femme. Rather pleased with himself, Whiteout, from the fringes of the atmosphere, circled over the scene at a modulated speed, taking a closer look at what awaited him below, determining such things as weaponry, com link frequencies, and other such useful items of information. In the end, he decided that the large bio organic beast was not someone to approach unless he was willing to accept the possibility of a rather brutal battle. Perhaps he should wait to see who the femme knew, and, in the meantime, he thought as he observed a tiny earth female scampering from the junkyard where the bio organic organism had apparently emerged, he could entertain himself in other ways.
Tapping into the different wavelengths of communication utilized by every bot beneath him, Whiteout's single thruster burst forth with blue flame as he suddenly took a nose dive towards the scene, his crosshairs locked upon the tiny earthling female who was attempting to hurry away with an armful of scraps. Long after his warning systems were sent screeching and flashing at him warning of imminent impact with Earth's surface, Whiteout pulled up from his suicide dive and transformed barely a few hundred feet into the air, spraying a perfect circle of ice around the female as a makeshift landing strip as he unsheathed the blades on the underside of his feet. With surprisingly graceful intensity, he landed right in front of the female and whipped around her on his circular landing strip, blades grinding against it all the while, until he came to a smooth stop in precisely the place he had landed. He peered down at the fleshy earthling, more than intrigued. It was not often he found an excuse to blow his cover, but since somebot had already blow their kind's cover, and since she was trapped in a ring of ice... Whiteout grinned. "My my, this must be quite the day of crisis for you. Is it true that your species believes itself to be unique among galaxies otherwise void of other lifeforms?" His question may have been antagonizing, but Whiteout mean no real harm. He liked shock value, and once he had relished it, he thought he might try to befriend the girl enough that she would be willing to offer him some real world insight of her mysterious little planet, full of little lifeforms.

Shockwave, as he worked on pinpointing the sources of his generator's multiple malfunctions, continued listening the the adjacent conversation. It became clear very quickly that Nightshade was no femme of science, and likely she would never be. It took an especially small and narrow mind to dismiss any life form as irrelevant. Though Shockwave had been prepared to terminate the life of the human Pharma had in his possession, he could not deny the potential value he saw in the human race, however insignificant on their own. Though, while he had been serving under Megatron, he had focused his time and expertise on the resurrecting of the ancient Predacons, he had now mastered that and had gained a rather extensive understanding of their strengths and weaknesses as forces against the Autobots. Though he well intended upon fine tuning their effectiveness, he was ready to pursue other means of weaponry, and, unlike many Decepticons, Shockwave saw potential use in the human race. Once cause and purpose within the Decepticon ranks was established, Shockwave saw himself experimenting upon the humans, pushing them to their limits, testing their resilience against death, becoming familiar with their biology through dissections. Such could easily be done, and he could surely find a way to merge their genetics with that of the Cybertronian. It was a prospect he would not have even deigned to entertain if not for one simple fact--the weak-minded Autobots showed far too much hesitance to crush even the most malicious of humans. He could breed a hybrid army with equal fierceness to that of a legion of hungry scraplets, only the Autobots would not dare to swat this army away.
Through all of his thoughts and manipulation of his computer, Shockwave still did not fail to miss Pharma's words, which ran rather parallel to his own plotting. He turned his blank-faced optic to the scientist then, finding himself unexpectedly congruous with a mech who was most likely the source of his generator's failure to function. "Your logic is sound," he concurred, turning his focus then upon Nightshade. "The Autobots reveal folly in their exalted sense of morality. Their refusal to terminate any human life form makes it impossible to ignore the potential effectiveness of a genetically modified army of humans." Shockwave's zeal in pushing science to its every limit could have easily guided him to spelling out all of the details, but he was servant first to logic and thus realized the error in such ramblings at the current time. "Though it is not particularly wise to be discussing such matters now, when our presence is yet vulnerable to detection." He turned his gaze back to Pharma. "The matter of your intrusion and the strategic significance of the humans can wait for another time. Are you the one responsible for my field generator's malfunctions?" he inquired monotonously, seeing no logic in accusatory tones or anything of the like.

Hijack clung to Arachnid's every word, memorizing every tone and syllable, so that he might not misunderstand or misconstrue any part of his queen's thoughts and wishes. It did not prevent him from being surprised by the swiftness in which his fellow soldiers had located a lab to be used by him. By the Allspark, a lab for him. Him! And Arachnid desired for him to get to work there as soon as they arrived. His spark began to race, his energon surging through its conduits as though he had just raced around the world. He had created the acid a thousand times in the past, but what if he failed to create it now, in front of his queen? The prospect of disappointing her was wrenching, though he had to shake such terrifying possibilities from his mind.
As Arachnid reached out for the data pad he held, Hijack handed it off readily, though he almost fumbled it upon Arachnid's decadent, stunning promise. For the first time since he had served under Arachnid, Hijack broke in her presence from his respectful bow, his helm whipping up for his wide eyes to gawk at her from behind their large, obscuring shields. His spark stopped beating in his chassis. Promoted? His glorious queen...promote a worthless scrap heap such as himself? He had always imagined it, had always dreamed of it in his wildest fantasies... Was this another cruel dream, waiting for him to wake up and be reminded that he was buried beneath the talents of Arachnid's true warriors? If Hijack could have articulated it, he still would have stuttered to express his most humble and shocked confusion, and then he realized it. No! Insubordination! How dare he think to question his queen's decisions, and how dare he look up at her now! The latter part of his realization struck him with a start. He had broken his most humble and servile display of loyalty!
Barely retraining from a gasp, Hijack jolted back down into the proper bowing posture, though he could not help but for his wings to give a slight shudder in his awe. Arachnid, his one and only queen, saw potential in him and saw it fit to reward him if he could prove her interest to be of significance. And he would. He would serve his queen as she deserved to be served--with total, subservient perfection, or he would die trying. To show himself ready for her task, Hijack then transformed, awaiting her command and lead.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:07 am

pharma smiled, pleased to hear shockwave agreeing with him "ah that, no actually, i did take a look at your files but i didn't edit anything. i believe the errors could be from a little pest i caught living here, i believe the humans called it a cougar? the little thing had made a nest in the equipment. ive already gotten rid of it its just a matter of cleaning up the mess, i was actually just out looking for a replacement part, i couldn't find any other labs or cybertronian equipment though"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:15 am

((It's fine, I totally understand. I usually post from my phone since my laptop doesn't usually like to work. Besides, we agreed ahead of time that this was going to be a bit of a slower going rp~ ))

Pacific continued to rumble his way toward where Meltdown was currently. He had made it at the very least to the town's perimeter, and found that Meltdown was carrying a human with him. He had sensed a large burst of energy, and figured it was what Meltdown was getting this human away from. He opened his passenger door, and Meltdown tossed the human inside. He knew that Meltdown was sure to have a reason for saving this human and blowing their cover. Though as he saw the dog's grin, he knew he would have to scold him later. "Are you well?" He asked the human, and despite Meltdown bringing the human away from all the commotion, he began on his way right to it, knowing the human would remain safe as long as she remained in his cab.

Meltdown had been running along with the human at full pelt, knowing full well that Pacific wasn't exactly the fastest bot. His fears came true when he felt the electrical surge and knew he had made the right choice in getting the human away from that area. At least for now. He feared that Pacific would want to investigate the area, but also knew that he would be able to keep the human much safer than he ever would. Upon meeting Pacific at the edge of the town, he saw the bot open his passenger door and knew he would take care of his human for him. If only for now. He couldn't help but smile at how easy it was to get Pacific to help with his new friend. If one could call a kidnapped human a friend. He hadn't even asked the girls name, not that he had the ability to talk in her language. Just as predicted, the bot took off toward the commotion with the girl inside. Meltdown safely, leisurely ran beside the big truck, knowing they were in no particular hurry. Though he picked up on his scanner several cybertronian signatures converging on this point. This was going to be the party of the century it seemed. What a good day to be in the city!

Lector continued to drive along toward where she had received the original coordinates. Sure enough there was a massive electrical surge which nearly made her come to a stop. She was frustrated with this human city, so many stop signs, so many turns, so many reasons to drive slow! She hated driving slow! What was the use! She stifled a groan as she had to wait for an elderly human to pass in front of her on what she had learned was a human crosswalk. Not that it mattered much, from the information that she had recalled about this Pacific, it was just about guaranteed that he wouldn't be there any time soon either. Not exactly a bot known for his speed. Still, the second she was about to get away from this town the better. Especially with that white bot somewhere around. Even now, with the strange electrical surge getting closer and closer, she couldn't get her mind off that damned bot. How cocky he was! Flier's had an unfair advantage when it came to speed. There was nothing to hold them back, no turning roads. But that's what made being a ground based vehicle fun! Being able to get around such obstacles and still being able to go as fast as you wanted! ..... Except now, as she came to yet another infuriating stop sign! So many human rules! Ugh!

Kat just about called out in surprise as she was trapped in a ring of ice, only to have yet another giant robot appear in front of her. She should have taken off sooner. Not that it would have helped much. On the other side of the ice she could hear the electricity crackle. At this ones words, she was propelled to answer though "No, not at all! There are many out there who believed that there was more than us!" she didn't know if it was the adrenaline rush or just stupidity that got her to talk so boldly to this giant robot, but she continued forward. Perhaps it was that it seemed to have no other choice? "It is a terrifying concept either way in some people's minds. Both ways could hold vast consequences! If we were indeed to be alone in all of the vastness of space, than that leaves us, well, utterly alone! How could no other life exist in such a very large area? .." Her courage was waning, she wanted to back away, and found herself backing away, even as she spoke "Yet the other side is.. That there is other life.. And that it could be hostile.." That was it, that was what she was so scared of, hostile. She clung to her scraps, knowing that there wasn't much that they could do for her in protecting her against such a large being. Still, there was nowhere to go. One giant robot, on the other side of the junkyard, was creating some sort of large electric field. Certain death if she was to get too close she was sure. This giant robot came literally out of the sky, and had her very well trapped in ice that it.. He..? Had created.. Today was so not a good day to go to the junkyard.. Even with her findings.

Arachnid watched with amused eyes as her subject had the gully to look up at her. Only to look right back down, as if punishing himself. How amusing. In any case, she turned her attention to pad. She glanced over what was needed before transforming into her copter mode. "Come, the less time we waste sitting around here the better." She ordered as she took off. She was pleased as all of her insecticons transformed and began taking off with her. She commed a select few to go and get one ingredient she had read on the list, and another group to get another. She had several going to get various different ingredients. She knew that this would be the fastest way to get things done as she headed toward the lab she knew would be empty. Though on her way, she received signal that a massive electrical surge was felt in a human town. One that wasn't of human origin. It looked like there were some bot's still around. She scowled, but sent a rather large amount of insecticons toward the location. Sparing her newly found scientist of this task so that he could focus more so on what she wanted him to do. She flew just ahead of him, knowing he would stay at her side until dismissed. If only all bots could be so willingly loyal to her. She couldn't help but wonder, if this scientist could also make a poison to make others as like-minded toward her as he was. It was an interesting thought that she would have to ask him once they had arrived at the new lab. She was glad to see such lab was coming up. It wasn't as well concealed as others, which was probably why her bugs had found it so fast. But it would do.

Nightshade looked toward the human. What an interesting thought. She hadn't been part of the war on earth, but she had done much research. She was surprised to remember that indeed, no autobot had seemed willing to kill any humans, not on record anyway. "Very well. Though one human hardly constitutes an army." She remarked as she looked down at this one "More humans would be needed if we were to go through with this. Though I must ask, what Autobots are left here that would merit such an army? From my intel, prime is gone. Who then remains of the autobot's that we cannot simply kill off?" To this she did want to know. She had presumed the planet to be empty of bots. Or if there was any, that they would be scattered, few and far between. The human army was indeed a good idea, one she had wished her father had thought of even, when the war called for an army. And undeniably, it would be easy to take over the planet if she got the one sentient race to bow to her so willingly. She would have them both work on this project, even if it required gathering more.. Humans.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me