Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:58 pm

xάίήέ ȡάŕέĻĻ ςĻάŕέήςέ
17-мάĻέ-ςόùήşέĻόŕ-ςάвίή 3-ρόşέίȡόή-вί-ςùŕίόşέ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Jayanti Indira-ғόŕм
The male hadn't expected her to reply, he thought she'd either just sit and eat it leave. He sighed and looked toward her, his face blank, showing no emotions. I like fruit. Have a problem with that? He replied, mocking her slightly, though his voice also showed no signs of emotion. Xaine, looked her over before looking down at her plate, taking a bite if his food. Got enough syrup there or what. Not done drowning your food yet? You'll kill yourself eating that. He stated, not sure why she had poured so much syrup over her food. It bothered him, how could one eat that much sugar without getting sick. If that was his food, and it never would be, he'd have two waffles stacked on one another with melted chocolate generously drizzled over the waffles along with sliced strawberries as a topping or baked into the waffles.

ςєlเภค г๏є ђคภlєא
15-Ŧє๓คlє-ςค๒เภ 11-ђєקђєครtยร-๒เ-ςยгเ๏รє-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/๏קєภ-Ŧ๏г๓
The female lay asleep in one of the beds in the Hermes cabin fast asleep. She was dreaming of being claimed by her Godly parent. The dream, though, made her sad. She had lived in the camp for almost a year now and she had yet to be claimed. Roe woke up, looking around. Light shone through the windows. She sighed. Another day that will pass by without me getting claimed. She thought, getting ready for the day. She put on a red shirt, the camp half blood test shirt, dark blue jeans, and red converse. She brushed out her hair and her teeth. After giving herself a once over in the mirror, she headed out of the cabin. Roe looked towards the pavilion when the bell rung, so she headed off that way. She soon got to the dining pavilion. She put her gead down and walked past all the tables and other oids, sitting herself at the Hermes table. On her plate appeared pop tarts, chocolate pop tarts at that. She just stared down at them, not feeling hungry.

αηαsтαsια ∂αмαяα εвσηү
16-ғεмαℓε-нυηтεя-cαвιη 8-αρняσтιтε-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/σρεη-ғσям
Ebony had been out all night scouting the area around and in camp. Throughout the night she had taken out a few monsters. She now lay on a branch in a tree inside of the camp border. Her bow was in her hand and dangling on her fingers. The female watched as the sun exposure rose up, and listened as the breakfast bell rang. Finally! She thought, her stomach growling at the thought of food. She jumped out if the tree and began heading off for camp. Eventually she made it to the pavilion. She looked around, not sure where to sit. She cpukd sit in two places, at the Aphrotite table or the Artimese table. Seeing no one at either table, she say at the Artimese table after offering half of her food into the fire. She was having blue berry pancakes practically drowned in syrup, and a glass of orange juice.

caleв aввoт ғιnĸerѕon
15-мale-caвιn 16-neмeѕιѕ-нoмoѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/Zyon Lunarium-ғorм
Fink took a glance at the other, seeing him nod at him. He didn't quite know what that meant, but he mentally shrugged it off and went back to eating his food. Then his attention was moved to the the wolf under the table, eating bacon the other fed to it. He knew this guy shared the cabin with him along with the table, he was also claimed by Nemesis, his mother. He was his brother. None of that bothered him, having to share stuff with a brother, what bothered him was the wolf. It was so big and scary to Fink. Fidgeting a bit, he looked back to his food and continued to eat.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Alexis Caraway II unclaimed but Hephaestus II bi II Pavilion II tags: open

Alexis finally made his way to the main pavilion. He saw everyone eating but since he had already had breakfast he figured he'd look around. Taking a quick look around he tried to locate a forge. His guns needed a fine tuning. On his way to camp a hellhound had managed to bite one and now the calibration was off. He was unable to find one so he just sat down on a rock near one of the benches that had no people. To his shock food appeared before him on a plate. A milkshake. "Ok where the heck did this come from?" He muttered raising an eyebrow confused. He poked it with a stick in case it was a bomb.

Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: Caleb

Zyon got the feeling his 'brother' wasn't sure what to make of him so he figured he'd try to make small talk. He noticed Fink's unease about Iilene and figured that was a good as any place to start. "I take it your not a fan of wolves?" He asked bluntly, but not rudely. Great social skills Zyon. Just great. He admonished himself.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Name;;Beckett Meleta
Age;;Seventeen
Godly Parent;;Aristaeus

Beckett let her caramel colored eyes scan around the dining hall as she ate her toast and they found their way to the new kid again as he sat down on the outskirts of the pavillion. A milkshake appeared in front of him and she chuckled to herself as he picked up a stick and poked the drink. Beckett stood up and walked over to the boy,
"In my experience they don't bite." she told him standing a few feet in front of him to give him some space.
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was
my way of getting it off my chest so that it wasn't
my only
secret anymore." ~Joshua Ramsay
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:32 pm

Luke
tags - open
where - Pavillion
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena
Luke scrubbed at his eyes in a bid to wipe the sleep from them as they were fogged up with it. One might think that a lifetime literally of these early starts might have allowed him to become accustomed to it but Luke was not a good morning person and before he had become counsellor for Athena cabain he had been doused in cold water to make him wake up on time more than once. Sitting at his table Luke grabbed the coffee which appeared and started chugging it down in the hopes the caffeine would wake him up.
((I'll post one for Chlo later))
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:25 am

Thatgirlcalledember wrote:Emris
I peeked up immediately at the wave and grinned before waving back, excitement written into my features. I then ate y food before walking over to the boy, smiling. "Hullo!" I said with a giggle. "My names Emris!"
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:20 am

|Kyoshi|Kyo|15|Demeter|Tags: Open|

Kyoshi had oversleep a bit although this was normal for her. She didn't rush to get ready and simply took her time getting dressed. Her eyes glanced over at Kio and gave the puppy a friendly smile. She picked up her notebook, and got ready to leave the cabin. She held the door open so Kio could come out the walked to the dining pavilion. She offered half her food to the fire, then sat down at her table. She ate one of her chocolate muffins, and gave Kio all the bacon from her plate since it was actually only for him.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:41 am

xάίήέ ȡάŕέĻĻ ςĻάŕέήςέ
17-мάĻέ-ςόùήşέĻόŕ-ςάвίή 3-ρόşέίȡόή-вί-ςùŕίόşέ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Jayanti Indira-ғόŕм
The male hadn't expected her to reply, he thought she'd either just sit and eat it leave. He sighed and looked toward her, his face blank, showing no emotions. I like fruit. Have a problem with that? He replied, mocking her slightly, though his voice also showed no signs of emotion. Xaine, looked her over before looking down at her plate, taking a bite if his food. Got enough syrup there or what. Not done drowning your food yet? You'll kill yourself eating that. He stated, not sure why she had poured so much syrup over her food. It bothered him, how could one eat that much sugar without getting sick. If that was his food, and it never would be, he'd have two waffles stacked on one another with melted chocolate generously drizzled over the waffles along with sliced strawberries as a topping or baked into the waffles.

ςєlเภค г๏є ђคภlєא
15-Ŧє๓คlє-ςค๒เภ 11-ђєקђєครtยร-๒เ-ςยгเ๏รє-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/๏קєภ-Ŧ๏г๓
The female lay asleep in one of the beds in the Hermes cabin fast asleep. She was dreaming of being claimed by her Godly parent. The dream, though, made her sad. She had lived in the camp for almost a year now and she had yet to be claimed. Roe woke up, looking around. Light shone through the windows. She sighed. Another day that will pass by without me getting claimed. She thought, getting ready for the day. She put on a red shirt, the camp half blood test shirt, dark blue jeans, and red converse. She brushed out her hair and her teeth. After giving herself a once over in the mirror, she headed out of the cabin. Roe looked towards the pavilion when the bell rung, so she headed off that way. She soon got to the dining pavilion. She put her gead down and walked past all the tables and other oids, sitting herself at the Hermes table. On her plate appeared pop tarts, chocolate pop tarts at that. She just stared down at them, not feeling hungry.

αηαsтαsια ∂αмαяα εвσηү
16-ғεмαℓε-нυηтεя-cαвιη 8-αρняσтιтε-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/σρεη-ғσям
Ebony had been out all night scouting the area around and in camp. Throughout the night she had taken out a few monsters. She now lay on a branch in a tree inside of the camp border. Her bow was in her hand and dangling on her fingers. The female watched as the sun exposure rose up, and listened as the breakfast bell rang. Finally! She thought, her stomach growling at the thought of food. She jumped out if the tree and began heading off for camp. Eventually she made it to the pavilion. She looked around, not sure where to sit. She cpukd sit in two places, at the Aphrotite table or the Artimese table. Seeing no one at either table, she say at the Artimese table after offering half of her food into the fire. She was having blue berry pancakes practically drowned in syrup, and a glass of orange juice.

caleв aввoт ғιnĸerѕon
15-мale-caвιn 16-neмeѕιѕ-нoмoѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/Zyon Lunarium-ғorм
The male looked back over at Zyon as he spoke up, a dressing him. Fink gave a shake if his head. No, not a fan. He replied, gently poking at his food with his fork. He didn't like wolves, or dogs, having a few bad experiences with the species in the past. Why is it hiding under the table? He asked, not minding it being under the table, he actually preferred it under the table and not in the open so it had space to roam about.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:18 am

Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: Caleb

"Well if she wasn't I 'm sure she would end up tripping someone. There really isn't enough space in-between these benches for a full grown wolf." He stated, scratching her ears. "I'm sorry she unnerves you. She'll try to stay out of your way." He added. He was no stranger to feeling uneasy around a species due to past experiences. He grimaced slightly at the memory but quickly shook his head to clear the thoughts. Iilene glanced at the both of them worriedly and then went back to eating her bacon.

Alexis Caraway II unclaimed but Hephaestus II bi II Pavilion II tags: open

Given that nothing happened when he poked it, Alexis figured he could have the milkshake. He sat on his rock observing everyone. He was trying his best to remain hidden. He had no idea what he was supposed to say to other people in this situation. Hey. Nice to meet you. I'm here because some random psycho claiming to be a God wouldn't leave me alone. Nice weather right? He snickered to himself at the thought.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Dining Pavilion/Mess Hall
Tags: Open

Amber sat down at her table. As the only child of Hades, she always sat alone. She slid into a shadow. She felt safer this way. At the first sign of danger she cold vanish, reappearing elsewhere. It also drew less attention. She opened her book just as her food appeared and she started reading. She leaned close. "My name is Wind," she whispered. "And Rain. And Bone and Dust. My name is a snippet of a half-remembered song."...
(5 points if you guess the book. No idea what the points are for. probably nothing :lol: )

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 am

~MakeBelieve~ wrote:
Name;;Beckett Meleta
Age;;Seventeen
Godly Parent;;Aristaeus

Beckett let her caramel colored eyes scan around the dining hall as she ate her toast and they found their way to the new kid again as he sat down on the outskirts of the pavillion. A milkshake appeared in front of him and she chuckled to herself as he picked up a stick and poked the drink. Beckett stood up and walked over to the boy,
"In my experience they don't bite." she told him standing a few feet in front of him to give him some space.

[[I meant to tag Alexis, sorry]]
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was