Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby wittebane » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
camila vasquez
where; hospital
tags; kyoki
xxxxxxxxxxx
Cami had, admittedly, been a bit reckless. She wouldn't say so, not to anyone else, but she knew that she shouldn't have tried to grab a javelin out of midair. It was a reflex, that was all, and her reflex had left her with a hand cut open across the palm. It was worse than she had played it off as in the practice arena, where she had said it was nothing at all. Just a little cut, not anything to worry about. That was in her nature, to play it off the way that she did. She wasn't about to go back and admit that it was a disaster, either. Camila considered herself lucky that it was a cut from the blade and not a puncture wound from the tip, but it was hard to feel lucky with a wound like that. "Hey!" She said, striding in the door as if she wasn't bleeding all over the place. "I need some fixing up before I ruin this shirt anymore than I already have." She glanced down, grimacing at the bloodstain on her clothes. What a mess.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:38 pm

• Allora
  • where:Archery area to Forest
  • Tags:Chloe

Lora turned once but ran back to her dark patch where she had sat in the forest. Tears flowed down her face in horror. Again...again...why does it always have to happen? Lora continued to cry, the earth shuttering slightly around where she was. It took her a slight moment to realize there was a chasm below her and the screams of once alive people. "GO AWAY!" She screamed at it, wanting it to dissapear.

• Dravin
  • Where: Sword Arena
  • Tags:Luke

"Sounds wonderful." Dravin stood and put both blades of his in his belt and joined the other boy. "It seems like forever ago since I ate." His footsteps picking up pace to go get food.
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:50 pm

•Kyoki Uso•
•tags - camila•
•where - demigod hospital•
•gender - female•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - mania•

Kyoki got up, walking over. "I can get you some ambrosia if you'd like? But please try and keep it down some demigods are sleeping." She smiled calmly, her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. She rubbed her hands on her apron.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
camila vasquez
where; hospital
tags; kyoki
xxxxxxxxxxx
Camila couldn't help but be a bit aggravated, though she knew it was pointless to be upset over being told to quiet down in a place like a hospital. It was perfectly reasonable, sure, but Cami didn't do well with being told what to do. That was why, at times, she dreaded the routine that camp provided. She preferred a more free-spirited way of doing things, after all. "Yeah, okay. I'll take the ambrosia." She replied, looking around the room. "Not sure it'll take care of this, but it's powerful stuff... Maybe it will. If it doesn't, I guess I'll be back."
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:34 pm

• Allora
  • where:Forest
  • Tags:Open

Lora wanted the crevass to go away, it often brought things with it that could ruin any place she went to. Since she has been in camp, this has happened twice, with other demigods in the midst of it. The opening of the earth followed her highest emotions. Much like a temper tantrum of the earth that followed her. In the surroundings, the forest floor and other fauna began to die, her emotions literally flowing over the earth.
((I know I'm jumping into drama quick but trying to lead to other things ;) )
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:45 pm

•Kyoki Uso•
•tags - camila•
•gender - female•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - mania•

Kyoki smiled a bit wider. She walked around a curtain and came back with a small bag of ambrosia. "Don't worry if it doesn't help much you can always come back." She said, tying her apron tighter. She enjoyed being in the hospital. She walked back around another curtain to check on someone.
" please forget me not "

elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:58 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
camila vasquez
where; hospital
tags; kyoki
xxxxxxxxxxx
"Alright... thanks." Camila wondered what Kyoki was smiling about; there was nothing that she knew of around them that would make her do that so widely. She had never socialized much with her, or with much of anyone around the camp. The most that she got was the occasional chat with people at her table at mealtimes. Cami knew she could stand to make friends, but she wasn't entirely sure this was the time to try making one. "Do you ever leave this place? Hanging around the sick all day doesn't seem... great. But I never see you anywhere else, really."
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Tobias Taylor
A small figure slowly tugged itself from wherever he'd been enclosed, nervously choosing to hide rather than go wherever he was supposed to go. It'd just been instinct, but he really regretted it now. He'd have to talk to people, and explain why he'd been hiding... He shuddered at the thought, as he dusted off his clothes, and peeked out of a window of the Hermes' Cabin. He liked it here, but he hated it. It was better than the orphanage, and people picked on him less, but being here only a few days, and adding to that the strength and power of those around him.... He was utterly terrified of this place. He stepped out of the cabin, looking up at the sky, and enjoying the warmth on his face. He enjoyed the outdoors, there was only the downside of bugs to camps like this. Of course, he doubted there was that many camps quite like this one. He looked around, before choosing to walk in a random direction, hoping he could figure out where things were on his own.

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Name;;Paige Esenger
Age;;18
Godly-Parent;;Dionysus]

Paige had woken up not too long ago but at this moment in time she wish that she hadn't. Sitting cross-legged in the dark earth of the strawberry fields the ebony haired girl was having no luck sprouting even a stem. Paige had become pretty good at forming small red strawberries on existing plants but she wanted to try and create her own. The small patch of dirt she was staring at rumbled the tiniest bit and the corners of her lips curled into a small smile until a small beetle crawled its way out of the earth and scuttled off,
"This impossible!" Paige stood up quickly and turned to look for something to kick, before her mind could say no the toe of her boot slammed into a dead stump sending pain shooting through Paige's leg, "Pegasus Feathers!" she grabbed her foot but lost balance and fall onto her butt in the dirt once again.
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was
my way of getting it off my chest so that it wasn't
my only
secret anymore." ~Joshua Ramsay
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:20 pm

•Kyoki Uso•
•tags - camila•
•gender - female•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - mania•

Kyoki walked back out, shaking her head. "It's much better being here. My siblings aren't exactly the type to be friends with. Most of them get mad over the littlest things." She said, twirling her hair around her finger. She looked around at the curtains drawn. "And I can help out the camp this way." She said. She rubbed her hands on her already messy apron once again.
" please forget me not "

elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me