welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby puppypillar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:59 am

b
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:37 am

headmistress kholina

xxxxThe lady in white disappeared down the long hallway, a certain smirk on her face. "You're going to be late for admission!" She shouted in a shrill tone, her head held high.

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxAmaros opened his eyes. He sat upward, realizing he was on a bed. He narrowed his eyes, taking in the room. It was all in shades of maroon, some red, most purple, but mostly the mix of the two. Everything was that color, including the bed itself. Also, to his side was another person, a human. He narrowed his eyes at her, before getting off the bed. There was a door; it was the same shade of maroon that everything had been. He touched the door handle carefully, before peeking out. A woman wearing a fully white suit was walking down the hallway. Her heels were impossibly long, and he wondered how she was walking in them before turning his mind to more pressing matters. Other people were starting to appear from behind more colorful doors, not one seemed to be the same color. Amaros flinched at the woman's voice, before noticing the candles that had been dimly lighting the whole hallway were going out. The darkness behind made him feel off, scared even, so he slipped out of the room and followed.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxRuel moaned, rolling over in the bed. "Five more minutes.." He grumbled, before realizing he didn't remember going to sleep. He pulled himself out of the purple covers quickly, panic taking over. He searched for his bag, thanking god when he spotted it on the lilac side table. He opened it and pulled out two pokeballs, hugging them to his chest. He put the bag around his shoulder and set Dragonair's in it, throwing Stufful's. It opened with a flash of blue light and a little golden bear appeared. Landing on the ground with it's cute little cry. He went and picked her up. "Are you okay?" He asked, petting her head. Stufful nodded, before looking anxiously around the room. Everything was purple. He blinked before nodding at his pokemon. "We're leaving whatever this place is." He picked up the bear, who now leaned on his shoulder. When he opened the door (which was also a shade of purple), he heard a loud shout of a woman. "Admission?" He said aloud, looking at her disappearing down the hallway. He didn't need convincing. He followed, clutching Stufful protectively.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:55 am

sorey | 17 | male human | white room (then hallway) | open

A shrill voice from outside caused bright emerald eyes to snap open, roaming around an unfamiliar room before their owner pushed himself to sit up, his head foggy from sleep but still clear enough to acknowledge that he was in foreign lodging. Glancing down, the young Shepherd frowned a little, cocking his head as he realized his hand was bare of the familiar white glove he often wore, the beads and feathers to accompany it gone without a trace just the same. However, he could still feel the familiar light weight of his earrings adorned with feathers hanging off of his ears.
    "...I don't remember taking that off," he murmured to himself, before he listened closely for a snide remark from Edna or a teasing mutter from Mikleo -- but he heard nothing. His ears strained to ear anything in his mind, but there was...nothing. "L-Lailah? Mikleo?" He wasn't distressed, per se, but rather thrown off by the lack of presence within him. Would they be so intent on pranking him to just up and...vanish? Sorey's brow furrowed, but he pushed himself to stand as the clicking of heels faded, and he heard something regarding 'admission'; odd. It was true, he had never properly been to school, but the seraphim of Elysia had thoroughly educated himself and Mikleo. What was the need for a school now? Why am I here..? I was in Lastonbell, wasn't I? His eyes shut for a moment. Maybe--this was just a big prank, after all. Crossing his arms, he decided to make his way for the white door closing him out and turned the nob, poking his head out curiously. The unfamiliar white fabric of his clothing scratched at his skin and he found quite quickly he didn't like it much, but he didn't see his usual clothes anywhere in particular. That was... ...this is all too weird. I bet Mikleo's the one who thought this up, he thought gloomily, apparently taking no notice to the other unconscious body in the room as he opened the door the rest of the way, slipping out and hesitantly taking the first few steps down the hall. Maybe it would be best to just play along and see this through so they could get back to the task they needed to fulfill. I guess this is their way of telling me to take a break. I know I've been working too hard, but..
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:04 am

Eleven| 12-13| Amber Room|

Eleven rolled over, then awoke to the sudden screech of a lady's voice. She looked around- she was in some sort of room. Everything was covered head to toe in amber- even her own clothes! She looked down and where her pink dress use to be was now an attire covered in Amber. She looked over- another person was in the room. She then looked outside the door and saw there were others, too. She followed them along with the lady as fast as she could. Giving glances around the room she saw that most of these people were human.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:30 am

Noctis / male / 20 / FFXV / Sorey

A tired groan came from the young raven haired moths as he rolled over to his side. He didn't feel like getting up, this bed was comfortable and he hasn't slept in a nice bed in weeks. He didn't even think about how one second he was knocked out and the next second he was in this comfortable bed. Should he really not take the chance he has to stay in bed? Though one of the males blue eyes open at the sound of a familiar voice calling out unfamiliar names. ... Prompto? he thought. He did have thoughts about maybe calling out to his companion (if it even was his companion. The voice was slightly different from Prompto but it did sound ruffly the same.) But the raven haired instead fell silent when he realized the odd room he was in. He sat up and took a glance around as soon as he noticed the door shut, indicating someone left the room. Noctis didn't recognize this place, and not to mention somehow his usual black attire was now switched with this... White attire. What was going on? Well, maybe Prompto can explain this. I mean, he was in the room a few minutes ago right?

Carefully getting off the bed he was laying in he made jogged his way to the door, quietly shouting "Hey, Prompto wait!" he opened the door not having second thought about how odd the environment was. Or even the thought he might be somewhere else. The only thing on his mind was that Prompto was here and he wanted to talk to him. Noctis left the room and looked around trying to find his friend, a smile appearing on his face at a figure that seemingly belonged to the one who left the room before him. He walked over to them saying, "Hey Prompto----" though the young prince soon cut himself off when he realized the kid he believed was his friend. He had brown hair, and not to mention wearing something white much like he was. Not to mention wearing odd feathered earrings. "Sorry I thought you were someone else..." Noctis apologized awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck.

smooth move noct. Smooth move.
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:45 am

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am

headmistress kholina

xxxxKholina chuckled as she heard people behind her shuffling to follow. She turned a sharp corner and stood next to a white door that seemed to be glowing. She had a smug and happy look on her face. "May the residents of the white room step forward, please?" She asked politely, motioning whoever they were forward.

noivelle. wrote:
      amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxAmaros opened his eyes. He sat upward, realizing he was on a bed. He narrowed his eyes, taking in the room. It was all in shades of maroon, some red, most purple, but mostly the mix of the two. Everything was that color, including the bed itself. Also, to his side was another person, a human. He narrowed his eyes at her, before getting off the bed. There was a door; it was the same shade of maroon that everything had been. He touched the door handle carefully, before peeking out. A woman wearing a fully white suit was walking down the hallway. Her heels were impossibly long, and he wondered how she was walking in them before turning his mind to more pressing matters. Other people were starting to appear from behind more colorful doors, not one seemed to be the same color. Amaros flinched at the woman's voice, before noticing the candles that had been dimly lighting the whole hallway were going out. The darkness behind made him feel off, scared even, so he slipped out of the room and followed.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxRuel moaned, rolling over in the bed. "Five more minutes.." He grumbled, before realizing he didn't remember going to sleep. He pulled himself out of the purple covers quickly, panic taking over. He searched for his bag, thanking god when he spotted it on the lilac side table. He opened it and pulled out two pokeballs, hugging them to his chest. He put the bag around his shoulder and set Dragonair's in it, throwing Stufful's. It opened with a flash of blue light and a little golden bear appeared. Landing on the ground with it's cute little cry. He went and picked her up. "Are you okay?" He asked, petting her head. Stufful nodded, before looking anxiously around the room. Everything was purple. He blinked before nodding at his pokemon. "We're leaving whatever this place is." He picked up the bear, who now leaned on his shoulder. When he opened the door (which was also a shade of purple), he heard a loud shout of a woman. "Admission?" He said aloud, looking at her disappearing down the hallway. He didn't need convincing. He followed, clutching Stufful protectively.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:56 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - red room, hallway

Your eyes fluttered open, as you tried to process what was happening. After a moment or two, you remembered that your new body could sleep, which still surprised you to this day. There seemed to be someone beside you, but you didn't really want to delve too deep into their personal life, choosing instead that the yelling woman outside the door.

You creak open the door. It was red, like everything else in this room, which on average wouldn't bother you, but it was a bit strange.

'Those candles...' They definitely seemed like a threat. Eyes scanning the area, you slowly slip through the door, closing it gently behind you, and following the growing crowd of people.

At least you still had your duct tape...

After a few corners, the group reached a door, and she spoke of a white room. It then dawned on you, the colours were a way of organization. That comforted you slightly, and you felt the corners of your lips curve slightly underneath the duct tape. You were curious if the people around you were too stupid to get it, or at least, how long it would take them.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - open|location - teal room, hallway

You awoke to the sound of a slamming door. Everything was teal. FREAKING TEAL. With a huff, you force yourself out of bed and onto sleepy legs, opening the door. Who could be in such a...

Your mind went blank as you peered into the darkness that was coming ever faster. Sucking a deep breath, you slip out the door, backing away from the darkness, before swinging around and sprinting down the hallway. There was... Something wrong with this place.

Still holding your breath, you caught up with the others, coming to a skidding stop. God, your heart was beating so fast...
Last edited by FaerieBoy on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:58 am

The Once-ler - Blue Jasper - Dr. Seuss - 20 - Amber Room - Open

The Young, Lanky Man tiredly turned over in his sleep, muttering something incomprehensible as if to dismiss the loud shriek of the woman. He didn't like disturbed in his sleep, especially when it was really good, although somebody didn't feel right, that all too familiar tingling in his ears told him he wasn't in his own room. Suddenly he snapped his eyes open and looked around the room, only to be greeted with the color similar to Bronze every way he looked. His normal Grey striped Jeans, vest and fadora replaced with the same colored clothing, it reminded him of inmate clothes. Jasper? He called, seeing as his Wife was no where in the room with him, but he saw that somebody had left the door open, someone must have left this room so surely it had been her. He also noticed people in various colored clothes following a woman in a white suit and immensely high heels Geez, no wonder she doesn't break her ankles on those... He hurriedly got up and went after them, on his way he lost his traction and winced as he bumped into the wall, then proceeded to follow the pack, hoping nobody had noticed, he looked around frantically at the crowd calling out his Significant Other's name desperately, pleading with somebody if he'd seen her anywhere.

He looked behind him, only to see pitch blackness, that made his stomach twist in knots, not that he was afraid of the dark, but just that it felt so...sinister...

This wasn't right...
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Maya~ I woke up and grabbed my purple power coin necklace of the table next to my bed. Jason and I had both ended up here. I had put a string through the hole of my purple power coin turning it into a necklace back in Angel Grove. I choose to do that so I wouldn't lose it. I'm the oldest of the power rangers at 17, and Jason and I know each other because we are childhood friends. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone and put them on. I walked out of the purple Room.
Jason~ I woke up in the red room. I grabbed my red power coin and put it in my pocket. I looked over at the other person. He reminded me of the robot Alpha 5. Maya and I are used to going school. I walked out hoping to find Maya. I've known Maya since childhood. Maya and I practically grew up together Maya lived next door to me and my family. I know Maya has music and sound magic, she was born with it.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me