This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:49 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless, Willa|

"Yes, he's a dragon," Tarben replied matter-of-factly. "A Night Fury, to be precise. One of the rarest breeds out there - Toothless here's the only one as far as we know." He gave the stranger a lighthearted smile, laughing a bit at Toothless' sulking. Ember huffed in indignation; a bit miffed at being left out. A sly smile spread across the Monstrous Nightmare's face. Lightning-quick, she whipped her tail under Tarben's legs, successfully tripping him. The tall, wiry viking was caught unawares, and went sprawling into a face-plant. "Well, that was uncalled for," he chuckled as he slowly rose to his feet.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: Open|

The waves tossed Brenna's tiny vessel around as if it were no more than a leaf. It was all she could do to stay aboard, clutching the singular mast as another wave swept into the ship. She spat a mouthful of salty water out of her mouth and unleashed a string of curses. The little boat had begun to take on water and was precariously close to sinking or flipping over. A crash of thunder nearly caused her to jump out of her skin, but the lightning it accompanied illuminated a large, dark shape up ahead. "Please be an island, please be an island," Brenna pleaded, though unsure of who she was speaking to.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Far Above the Ocean|Tags: Open|

Stormchaser couldn't see much due to his position in the clouds, but the storm raged around him. Lightning struck and he felt its power surge through his veins. The Skrill roared, reveling in this feeling of absolute elation.

(Too lazy to write a post for my other two right now ^^ I'll just do it tomorrow)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Rouge sighs keeping an eye on her, still a bit tense from uneasiness. "Your not the first one to say so and probably won't be the last" he says trying to relax a bit even with the fear showing in his eyes.

(back on)
Last edited by lulu1239 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:51 pm

{Anybody open for Barrage?}

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless, Willa|

"Yes, he's a dragon," Tarben replied matter-of-factly. "A Night Fury, to be precise. One of the rarest breeds out there - Toothless here's the only one as far as we know." He gave the stranger a lighthearted smile, laughing a bit at Toothless' sulking. Ember huffed in indignation; a bit miffed at being left out. A sly smile spread across the Monstrous Nightmare's face. Lightning-quick, she whipped her tail under Tarben's legs, successfully tripping him. The tall, wiry viking was caught unawares, and went sprawling into a face-plant. "Well, that was uncalled for," he chuckled as he slowly rose to his feet.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: Open|

The waves tossed Brenna's tiny vessel around as if it were no more than a leaf. It was all she could do to stay aboard, clutching the singular mast as another wave swept into the ship. She spat a mouthful of salty water out of her mouth and unleashed a string of curses. The little boat had begun to take on water and was precariously close to sinking or flipping over. A crash of thunder nearly caused her to jump out of her skin, but the lightning it accompanied illuminated a large, dark shape up ahead. "Please be an island, please be an island," Brenna pleaded, though unsure of who she was speaking to.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Far Above the Ocean|Tags: Open|

Stormchaser couldn't see much due to his position in the clouds, but the storm raged around him. Lightning struck and he felt its power surge through his veins. The Skrill roared, reveling in this feeling of absolute elation.

(Too lazy to write a post for my other two right now ^^ I'll just do it tomorrow)

Toothless heard laughing and growled a bit, folding his tail fin he looked at Tarben unadjusted.

((I'm making a daughter for hiccup.))

Willa nodded, taking in the information. "Hi," She said to Toothless. He was pretty cute if you didn't count the deadlyness of the Dragon.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:07 pm

The Basics
Name: Skye
Tribe: Horrendous Haddock
Height: 5' 7"
Build: Athletic
Skin type: See in picture
Hair: Short and Brown, with natural caramel highlights
Eyes: Light Blue
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: None

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Tbrp'd
Dislikes: Rules, Dragon Hunters
Fears: Toothless getting killed, her family getting killed
History: Unknown

Personal Relations
Parents: Hiccup and Astrid
Siblings: Unknown
Friends: Open (Tarben)
Dragon: (if applicable)
Relationship with Dragon: (if applicable)
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:36 am

(^^Accepted!)

Ember snorted, seeming a bit annoyed at being left out again. "Oh, how could I forget? I'm Tarben, and this lovely lady here is Ember," Tarben introduced them. The Monstrous Nightmare grunted as she looked at her rider, unswayed by the flattery. Tarben watched Toothless to see what he would do. I hope he doesn't scare her, he thought. This stranger seemed more like friend than foe, and he wanted it to stay that way. A drop of water plopped onto his nose from above. He glanced up in confusion and his eyes were met with an overcast sky. It's quite fascinating how the weather around here can change in an instant, he pondered.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Open|

Brenna cracked open a bleary eye. Where am I? she vaguely wondered, pushing herself into a sitting position. The dense fog in her mind mirrored the fog that surrounded her. She could make out splintered fragments that must've have been her boat laying nearby. The petite girl unsteadily rose to her feet, squinting in an attempt to see through all of the mist. The sand shifted beneath her feet as she walked towards the wreckage. She knelt down to search for any provisions that had survived the impact, but it was in vain. Her map was gone, she had no idea of where she was, she had no food or water, and her entire body was soaking wet. "Great. Just great. Things couldn't get any worse," Brenna muttered under her breath.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|
Stormchaser continued to follow the storm, heading towards a large island with tiny little wooden things on it. Or, at least they looked tiny from in the sky. He did not know what these were, but he knew that humans resided inside of them. He flew lower to the water as he made his way towards the island, unaware of the threat that lay behind him. Suddenly, a piercing pain cut through Stormchaser's leg. His cry of anguish echoed across the sky. The large Skrill felt his mind start to cloud over as his wings seemed to grow heavier. He began to spiral, plummeting toward the ground.

(Brenna and Stormchaser are both open for anyone c: )
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:58 am

(^^Accepted!)

Ember snorted, seeming a bit annoyed at being left out again. "Oh, how could I forget? I'm Tarben, and this lovely lady here is Ember," Tarben introduced them. The Monstrous Nightmare grunted as she looked at her rider, unswayed by the flattery. Tarben watched Toothless to see what he would do. I hope he doesn't scare her, he thought. This stranger seemed more like friend than foe, and he wanted it to stay that way. A drop of water plopped onto his nose from above. He glanced up in confusion and his eyes were met with an overcast sky. It's quite fascinating how the weather around here can change in an instant, he pondered.

Brenna cracked open a bleary eye. Where am I? she vaguely wondered, pushing herself into a sitting position. The dense fog in her mind mirrored the fog that surrounded her. She could make out splintered fragments that must've have been her boat laying nearby. The petite girl unsteadily rose to her feet, squinting in an attempt to see through all of the mist. The sand shifted beneath her feet as she walked towards the wreckage. She knelt down to search for any provisions that had survived the impact, but it was in vain. Her map was gone, she had no idea of where she was, she had no food or water, and her entire body was soaking wet. "Great. Just great. Things couldn't get any worse," Brenna muttered under her breath.

Stormchaser continued to follow the storm, heading towards a large island with tiny little wooden things on it. Or, at least they looked tiny from in the sky. He did not know what these were, but he knew that humans resided inside of them. He flew lower to the water as he made his way towards the island, unaware of the threat that lay behind him. Suddenly, a piercing pain cut through Stormchaser's leg. His cry of anguish echoed across the sky. The large Skrill felt his mind start to cloud over as his wings seemed to grow heavier. He began to spiral, plummeting toward the ground.

(Brenna and Stormchaser are both open for anyone c: )

Willa nodded and waved at the Dragon and her Rider, then looked at the Night Fury.

Toothless looked at Tarben and noted his look, he didn't want him to scare the human, he huffed out a breath and purred musically, he stood and made his way closer to the girl before bowing his head, the spikes atop it and down his back lighting up with a blue glow, he welcomed the girl to Berk, accepting her as an ally. Straightening up he turned his side to her and gestured for her to climb on.

Willa looked at him and stared in awe, her instincts telling her that something significant was happening. She looked at Tarben before she too bowed her head, straightening up she tilted her head looking at Tarben for a translation.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 am

A smile spread across Tarben's face as he watched Toothless and the stranger. If Toothless approves, then she's definitely an ally. When the girl looked to him with a confused expression on her face, he took it to mean that she didn't know what the Night Fury was doing. "Toothless wants you to climb on his back," he explained. The rain started to fall lightly, but by the colour of the sky, Tarben could tell that it would get much worse. "We should get to the village before the weather turns completely," he suggested.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

A smile spread across Tarben's face as he watched Toothless and the stranger. If Toothless approves, then she's definitely an ally. When the girl looked to him with a confused expression on her face, he took it to mean that she didn't know what the Night Fury was doing. "Toothless wants you to climb on his back," he explained. The rain started to fall lightly, but by the colour of the sky, Tarben could tell that it would get much worse. "We should get to the village before the weather turns completely," he suggested.

Toothless looked at Willa before he heard a Dragon, it sounded close and it sounded hurt, he nudged Willa to Tarben before taking to the air quickly once in the air he used his Echolocation to spot Stormchaser, once he did see him he took off towards him to help the falling Dragon. Using his speed he reached the Dragon and flew under it catching its weight on his back before flapping his large wings to try to slow its decent.

Willa yelped, startled when the Night Fury pushed her into Tarben
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:35 am

Tarben's brow furrowed when he saw Toothless' ears prick up. Then the Night Fury was gone, and suddenly the girl was on top of him, knocking both of them to the ground. Ember made a noise that sounded very much like dragon laughter. Tarben shot his dragon an embarrassed glare from where he lay on the ground, beneath the girl. "Um, would you mind maybe getting off of me?" he asked awkwardly as he tried to fight the heat rising to his face.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|
Stormchaser felt himself hit something as he fell. He wasn't quite sure where he was, or even what had slowed his descent. Through bleary eyes, the Skrill glanced at the thing stuck in his leg. it seemed to be one of those strange spines that humans usually shot at him. For some reason, it was making him incredibly drowsy. His eyes seemed to close of their own accord and he slipped into unconsciousness.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me