∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Drystan looked into her eyes, scowling. "No thank you. As a matter of fact, I'll just find it myself." He said, standing up. He didn't trust her and felt that it might be a trap, so he got up and started walking away with his guitar in hand. "Have a nice day, Morgan." He called, not turning around as he walked out of the park.

(Well, Morgan is in the park but Drystan just left, so you can run into either of them if you want.)
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jabberwock » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 pm

(I don't really mind. Sorry for the bad posts but I'm on my phone.)

Piper Blythe Landers
Piper stood on the corner of a street, watching the park. She was bored, having another hour or so until her part-time job at the store just across from her. She leaned against the wall with a sigh, pulling out her lighter and flicking it open. Even though she didn't smoke, she still carried it around with her. She studied the flame for a moment until a gust of wind blew the flame onto her hand and she dropped the lighter, swearing loudly. It wasn't the first time she had burnt herself. That was obvious because of the white patches that riddled her hands and arms. It didn't mean that it hurt any less though. She stuck her burnt finger in her mouth to try and sooth it.
`Twas brillig,
and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
- Lewis Carroll

Fanfiction Account
Jubjub bird
jabberwock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Morgan jumped slightly as Drystan yelled at her. "Andros!" she exclaimed, the words coming unbidden from her lips. Flushing darkly, she repeated more softly, "I'm from Andros." She turned her gaze to her shoes, after glancing around. It appeared as if no human had heard, which was good. Osyerus let out a purr of pleasure. "Can it, Caith," she growled at her Drunyn.
{ About one word accurately describes my life right now:

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
Music speaks where words cannot
♫ One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.
Music is all the things that words will never say alone

Music may be my life, but the lyrics are my story

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Piper can walk up to Morgan and Drystan.}

d r y s t a n c a p o n e h e l l c r a f t
          'call me drys' ⇢ '18' ⇢ 'at the park' ⇢ 'alone'
          'to die would be an awfully big adventure...'

Drystan stopped, not turning around as a smirk formed. "Daxu-Lothar." He replied simply. "My real name is Kohra Vortu H'moxxu. It's nice to meet the real you." He said.
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Morgan was taken aback. She thought, after realizing that he wasn't a Verillan, that he might have been from Trevanu 6. She was wrong twice in a row. Of course, nothing new for Morgan. As Androsians go, she was probably the worst with guessing. Though, the older Androsians became, the more perceptive they were supposed to be. "Thenodas shines on the hour of our meeting," she said, as is the common Androsian greeting. She, feeling more at ease, walked up to his side. "What are you really doing here on Earth?" she questioned seriously. "And, if you'd like, we can go to my place and talk. It's safer. Best humans not know about what they should not."

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 pm

d r y s t a n c a p o n e h e l l c r a f t
          'call me drys' ⇢ '18' ⇢ 'at the park' ⇢ 'alone'
          'to die would be an awfully big adventure...'

"May Matai Shang, Holy Thern of the Tenth Cycle, honor our meeting." He murmured back. "I really am here trying to find a new hot spot. The weather in Madrid is too humid for the Cythos, and they make up most of my business this time of year." He explained, pulling out the keys to his car. "Care to sit in my car instead? It's of the highest technology, and completely sound proof."

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 am

Morgan's slim eyebrows arched when he confessed that he was actually looking for real estate. "I honestly DO know some homes for sale that are quite beautiful," she admitted. "And, if you like and are not still...angry with me, I could show you them. One has a beautiful view of Kingfisher Lake." She smiled when he offered his car instead. It was quite closer than her little home, and she was ever curious. "Sure. Technology is good."

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 am

kall485_killjoy wrote:
Morgan's slim eyebrows arched when he confessed that he was actually looking for real estate. "I honestly DO know some homes for sale that are quite beautiful," she admitted. "And, if you like and are not still...angry with me, I could show you them. One has a beautiful view of Kingfisher Lake." She smiled when he offered his car instead. It was quite closer than her little home, and she was ever curious. "Sure. Technology is good."

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me