~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

Postby atomicProtege » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 am

Serbia slammed her hands on the table,"Denmark! You know the rules! No beer, wine, whiskey, vodka, or any beverage that somebody could get drunk on!" She said glaring at him with her cold ice blue eyes, her scar was slightly twitching.
Previously Headphones+Hetalia and atomicPretoge...yeah....

Please join: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1926318&start=80
It's a really fun rp.
atomicProtege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaphod Riker » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 am

"Serbia, Serbia, calm down. Anything can make a person drunk." Mexico says, leaning on the table and holding his head with his hand.
Zaphod Riker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:54 am

(Ok, thank you! Jump right in! ^^)
http://larusia.com/frontpage.html
(Go to this site. Larusia has a site!)

Denmark looked over at Mexico. "Oh hey Mexico!" he said with a smile. "What's up? You know my little sister, Elleore loves your tacos," he said, laughing. That was what food Elleore liked a lot lately for some reason. And she liked Lithuanian junk food also. She had been hanging around America lately so... Greenland just sighed. "Denmark, you need to make Elleore stop hanging around North Americans..." he said. "She's been coming to my house just to visit America, it's torture, and she's gotten wicked annoying. Everyone else is probably annoyed also," he said with a sigh. He wished Elleore was like Larusia, smart, quiet, and peaceful. Denmark blinked in surprise as Serbia yelled at him. "Now, now, no need to be feisty," he said with a smirk as he drank some beer. Greenland looked at Serbia with approval and sighed. "Denmark, you really should stop," he firmly said, narrowing his eyes at his older brother.

The two kids looked up at New Mexico. Larusia sighed. "I am sorry, Miss New Mexico," he apologized. "My sister is... strange," he noted. Elleore glared at her little brother. "I'm normal, thank you very much," she hissed out, crossing her arms in annoyance. "Stop being a know it all!" she yelled.

New Hampshire looked up to the kids and sighed. "Guys, NM is right. This is my state, stop. If you ever want to be recognized, Elleore, try to be more mature. I think Larusia will be recognized before you," she said. So this is why no one wanted Elleore at the real world meetings...
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomicProtege » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 am

"Mexio, rules are rules! They are meant to be followed! More importantly I was referring to the beer in his hands. I can't have other nations being drunk during a meeting, I have something to say today that must be taken seriously." She said as her scar seemed to stop twitching.

It's a really fun rp.
atomicProtege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Hell » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 am

America burst into the meeting, shouting, "I'm here! Don't worry, I wouldn't dare miss out on a meeting!" He strutted over to his seat.

France was already here, sitting in his usual place, looking wonderful, and better then the rest of them. He wasn't talking to any of them, either. That would be a waste of breath.
These idiots are my heroes

I'm Dusty Tea on WolfPlay c:

Image Image Image
Queen of Hell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaphod Riker » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 am

Mexico chuckles a bit, smiling. "Thank you, Denmark. Tell her that she may come to my house for dinner. Maybe her and New Mexico could get along and play together. Both of them could use friends." He says ignorantly, laughing.

"Thank you for having the meeting here, New Hampshire." New Mexico says, taking her seat and waiting patiently. "Do you know who in all is coming?"
Zaphod Riker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomicProtege » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:13 am

Serbia walked over to Denmark and grabbed his wrist,"Баци фрицкен пиво, Данска....*"

(Pronounced:Baci fricken pivo, Danska.)

It's a really fun rp.
atomicProtege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:32 am

Name: Russia {Ivan Braginski}
Age By Looks:
Crush: -No comment-
OC?: no.....
Looks:Image
Personality:Loves sun-flowers and vodka, most others are afraid of him, uses phrase "kolkolkolkol" when he is angry. {I still like him}
Other: Flerp herp derp

Name: Minnesota {Syrah Jones}
Age By Looks: about 15-16
Crush: -no comment-
OC?: Yesh
Looks:Image
Personality: She is quiet and sweet-natured, but can be fun and weird if you get to know her. Hasn't met many of the other countries, and loves to stay home with her two cats, Barney and Octavius. Fond of the british band "The Wanted".{one of their songs below}
Other: Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKBRdw_juC4
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:35 am

;; alright so: i lagged behind a little
    can i have a small recap? and, also, where can i hop in? x3
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

Denmark yanked his wrist away. "Get off me!" he yelled at Serbia. "I can drink beer if I want," he said as he drank so more, smirking. "You can't stop me," he teased then laughed.

New Hampshire nodded. "Yeah... I'm not sure who else is coming, but they'll come when they come," she said and sighed, drinking some coffee. "But we have to start soon. This meeting is important," she stated then yawned.

(Characters are going to their meetings that's all. Just make them come in. ^^)
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me