Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:06 pm

((Yes I do, why do you ask?))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 pm

((Well, I was going to make an example of what I've seen, and how much counseling I've had unintentionally to scare the daylights out of people.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 pm

((What did they show you?))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:11 pm

((What is feels like to not have a soul, to be lost in darkness, what the afterlife is like, how they died, what is takes to be a demon... so much more without my wanting to see it all.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 pm

((Have you met the reaper, or Lucifer himself?)"
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:14 pm

((Not that I know of. Rift protects me for the most part, keeps them from going too far. Without him, I probably would have been taken away from this world three years ago. Have you?))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

(( Let me just say.... I do not fear the dark for no reason, I do not fear being alone, for no reason.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:25 pm

((I'll take that as a yes. Through PM, would you like to talk a bit more on the subject?))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 pm

((Now to wait for more applicants.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me