||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby jellyfish. » Mon May 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Lilith yawned again, "I can't fall," she paused, pushing down yet another yawn. "I can't fall asleep." She answered, her eyes moving to the white spot of his cheek, she lifted a single eyebrow but said nothing.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon May 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Phillip rubbed his cheek a little, scratching off a small amount of the paint, "Wandering mind?" He smiled a little at her.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Mon May 06, 2013 12:49 pm

"Yup." Lilith replied, saying it with a shrug. She threw the other rock in her hand, it landed somewhere in the garden, sending a large amount of pigeons to fly up and away from the fallen rock.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Phillip laughed a little, watching the birds fly off, "I have that trouble sometimes." He looked up at her. His voice was a whisper but, a projected one. He kept it so she could hear without his disturbing others. He seemed a different person out of his suit, his appearance seemed far more carefree and leisurely. In a way, he looked more... him.

Hatter nodded, "He came for tea, seemed nice enough. Few come around for tea unless I invite them so, I sent out several invites, earlier." She frowned a little, "The Red Kingdom people hardly ever appear, it gets rather boring with just the White Kingdom. I rather like a diverse group."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Tue May 07, 2013 1:42 am

Lilith yawned again, her gaze on where the birds had been. She stayed silent, her grey eyes seemed dull and expretionless, like they were when she was thinking.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 am

Phillip watched her, a faint smile pulling at his lips. He couldn't really help it, didn't even realize his eyes were on her. His mind was elsewhere.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue May 07, 2013 9:03 am

Jack wondered the halls of his castle, bored and annoyed at everything. Though, something caught his eye. Out side, he could see more of the flowers painted white, so he decided to admire them. He walked out and there he saw his servant starring up at one of his people. He raised his eyebrow and coughed, trying to get his attention. "Are you harassing the Lady?" He asked, then taking a glance up to her then back he tilt his head, "or is it mutual?"

[Don't know where Alan was ^^']

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Tue May 07, 2013 9:26 am

Alan is with Lucius, I think I sent you the repost for him.))

Phillip turned on heel, straightened. A slight blush crept into his features. Not on had he been caught in the grounds out of uniform, he'd been caught staring at a guest of the castle. And by the King to make matters worse. "N-no, sir. Merely having a conversation...." He looked up at Lilith on the balcony above them and then back at the King, rubbing quickly at the paint streaking his face, "My apologies, my lord." He gave a quick bow, not quite having gotten the white from his face.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Tue May 07, 2013 11:02 am

Lilith blushed a deep rose red, it was exaggerated on her pale face. Lilith stood there, leaning against the balcony, she stayed silent, her eyes of her bare toes. She was embarrassed, for not only was she in her pajama pants and a light tank-top, but she was also talking to a servant from a balcony, of whom she had been with most of that night and afternoon.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Tue May 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Phillip shuffled his feet a little, smoothing out his recently ruffled hair and his shirt. He smiled, unsure of himself, "I do apologize, my lord." He stood straight, as he would in his livery.

Hatter nodded, "He came for tea, seemed nice enough. Few come around for tea unless I invite them so, I sent out several invites, earlier." She frowned a little, "The Red Kingdom people hardly ever appear, it gets rather boring with just the White Kingdom. I rather like a diverse group."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me