The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:26 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

A faint blush dusted the teen's cheeks as she offered to cook for him. It seemed that these days he always was relying on others to make food for him, though Pyra was always more than happy to cook given that it was one of her favorite things to do in their spare time. "Um, well, I'm not too sure you'd know how to make most of the foods I know. I suppose I wouldn't know until I asked. My friend Pyra always makes this dish called pan-fried tartari. Have you heard of that before?" he asked with a quirk of his brow. It was pretty clear to him that some things certainly would not be the same for the two of them and this included foods. There might be some overlapping similarities but there was bound to be plenty of differences as well, especially given that many of the ingredients around seemed relatively unfamiliar to him. "Oh and I'm sure Gramps will wanna eat too."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me