Descendants Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Descendants Rp

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:34 am

PhantomSabrina723 wrote:“Jay have you seen my sister I think our mom has her” she said.

Jessica was Crying her mom was using spells on her that were painful.

Jay looked confused, who was she talking about? Sister? Who was their mom? He asked Sabrina these questions, his face still showing confusion. "Carlos? Who is she talking about? And who is she?" Jay asked the son of DeVil.

Carlos looked at Jay concerned. The son of Jafar remembered him, but clearly not anything passed the core four and Mal, Evie and himself period. "I'm Sabrina, we have another issue here." He said to his friend.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:43 am

lokison wrote:(anyone free for SilverBell?)

Uma turned away from the enchantment of the ship that had had both her and Harry gobsmacked. "Aye?" She said looking round to see Carlos in the distance. She scoft. "Dog boy seems to'be lost or somthing."

[okay can she bump into the horned Kings son?]
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:57 am

lokison wrote:(anyone free for SilverBell?)

Uma turned away from the enchantment of the ship that had had both her and Harry gobsmacked. "Aye?" She said looking round to see Carlos in the distance. She scoft. "Dog boy seems to'be lost or somthing."

"Somethin' may 'ave 'appened te one of his friends Uma, I think we should go see, we can come back and loot and plunder after we mess with the pup." Harry said to Uma with a shark-like smile.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:47 am

Uma looked up at Harry and smirked wickedly. "Excellent idea. Perhaps find Gill at the same time." She replied resting an arm on Harry's shoulder as she leant on him.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:42 pm

lokison wrote:Uma looked up at Harry and smirked wickedly. "Excellent idea. Perhaps find Gill at the same time." She replied resting an arm on Harry's shoulder as she leant on him.

Harry kissed Uma on the top of the head and nodded. He didn't know where his buddy had gone to. "So, Find Gil, Terrorize the pup, sounds like fun." He said smirking now resting his chin on the top of Uma's head
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhantomSabrina723 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:50 pm

“I’m sabrina Daugher of the wicked witch and Merlin and it appears your sick still “ she said but she couldn’t stand around her sister was in trouble
PhantomSabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:59 pm

PhantomSabrina723 wrote:“I’m sabrina Daugher of the wicked witch and Merlin and it appears your sick still “ she said but she couldn’t stand around her sister was in trouble

"I'm not sick, I'm fine." Jay said offended at Sabrina's words. "Whatever." He said shrugging

"Lets find your sister Daughter of Merlin." Jade said walking into the opening of the room having read Sabrina's lips. She smirked and headed towards the door nudging the witch to get her moving.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhantomSabrina723 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:42 pm

(Awww I hate uma just cause I’m jelli)

Sabrina left with her and remembered where her mom lived but it was dangerous with lots of flying monkeys around.
PhantomSabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:58 pm

(lol same though don't think they'd actually get together as Uma knows what Harry's like in that department haha)

Uma nodded. "Aye let's get goin'" She said eyeing the ship behind them with an evil twinkle in her deep brown eyes. After she turned and began walking towards Carlos and into the town.

Silver had just finished all her mothers shopping and was sat outside the enchanted cafe (just made that up) with a white chocolate and caramel milkshake.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:57 pm

lokison wrote:(lol same though don't think they'd actually get together as Uma knows what Harry's like in that department haha)

Uma nodded. "Aye let's get goin'" She said eyeing the ship behind them with an evil twinkle in her deep brown eyes. After she turned and began walking towards Carlos and into the town.

Silver had just finished all her mothers shopping and was sat outside the enchanted cafe (just made that up) with a white chocolate and caramel milkshake.

Harry nodded and jumped from the ship and walked towards Carlos on Uma's right side. Getting closer he threw a dagger, catching the leather of the son of DeVil's jacket, pinning it to a post that was nearby. Walking closer he had to jump back to avoid a slice from the boy's sword. "Feisty aren't you pup." Harry said with a wicked smile.

"Hook, let me go I got a friend to help and it's not you." Carlos said with a raised brow and a smirk as he spoke to Harry.

PhantomSabrina723 wrote:(Awww I hate uma just cause I’m jelli)

Sabrina left with her and remembered where her mom lived but it was dangerous with lots of flying monkeys around.

Jade ducked under the arches that lead to the Wicked Witch's lair as they got closer.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me