Underverse- an Undertale Multiverse Crossover RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Underverse- an Undertale Multiverse Crossover RP- Open

Postby Lost_Ink » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Blane
he realized that her guitar had broke a string, and he walked up to her. "Do you need any help?" he asked.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Cupcake jumped for Blane had scared her, "Oh um no, no I don't" she replied not realizing that she wasn't alone.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Blane
He chuckled. "You sure bout that buddy?"
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:30 pm

"Yes I'm sure" Cupcake replied as she crossed one set of arms in front of her chest and the other pair on her hips.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Clover climbed the tree so she could see Cupcake better. "We could buy you a new one, you know." She said casually, as if Clover had been there the whole time.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Love~Chan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:18 pm

(hey, is Cross taken yet? And is Reboot allowed? I also have an AU Sans of my own that I would like to include ^^)
Heya! I'm Love~Chan, but peeps call me Love, Sugar, or Sugar Sweet! (Last two are from previous YT name. ^^")

Anywho, I have a C$ Store, feel free to check it out, it would be awesome if you did!!!!! I mean, ya don't have to, but it would be nice if ya did...

But, I've really got nothing to do, so, feel free to PM me, or friend me!!!!! I love making new friends!!!! ^^

I'm also available for drawing requests!!! I can do humans, dogs, and cats!!!

I am a very musical person!!! Some bands/ singers that I am into are: Linkin Park (Current Fave Song(s): One More Light), Owl City (Current Fave Song(s): Shine Your Way/ When Can I See You Again/ Fireflies), Coldplay (Current Fave Song(s): Viva La Vida/ Paradise), and Imagine Dragons (Current Fave Song(s): Demons/ Believer/ Radioactive)!!! I also play the piano by ear, meaning that, if I hear a wrong note in a song that I am playing for the first time, then, I can use my hearing to switch it to the right note, without using any kind of sheet or video!!! This is a trick of mine that even my FATHER is jealous of!!! (He legit envies me for it XDDDDDD)

Anywho, that's it for now. Cya peeps!!!

Love~Chan, out!!!!
Love~Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:22 pm

(Can I include only the Felicity Trio XD? I'm lazy to do Bad touch trio )

Art Not mine ;v;
Description (For those without an image):
Username: ~ J E S S E ~
Name: Zero

If monster, which type?: Skeleton
Au? (If they have one): Solitarytale
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Serious, A bit funny sometimes , happy
Powers: Water
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter):
His location is hot land cause other places like snowdin , ruins etc everything was destroyed ,
And I mean everything. He ran away with his brothers because he killed the human commander during the war and he can't tolerate war and violence so for being calm after what sin he did , he ran to his uncle's Kingdom and stayed there for 17 years , He had to become Duke hae had no choice so he did during the stay. After his uncle passed and away , He denied being and a ruler and left the place to Mt.Ebott but he seen the ruined place made him dizzy and goes to his father's emergency place to live next 7 years. But he entered underverse and disappeared, His father had no answer to their disappearence and it has been a year for them to live there.

Art Mine <3
Name: Mist

Au? (If they have one): Solitaryswap
Personality: Shy , quiet , serious, funny , calm
Powers: Nature
Background story :
Same goes for Mist's location's condition. But his past is different, When he was only 6 He did ran away with his brothers and lived in his uncle duke's kingdom. he was depressed mostly than his brothers he cries for his father (Assistant W.D Gaster) His older brother Shiver stayed with him to comfort him as Zero , His oldest brother had no choice but to be Duke of his uncle, After 17 years His uncle passed away in which the commander told Duke to rule his Kingdom but Zero denied being ruler and he said He will go back to Mt.Ebott And left the place. But everything has changed when they came back , everything was destroyed but hot land was left and found an metal base and recognized their father's emergency place. They lived 7 years with him. When Mist was 25 they entered underverse His father has no answer for his brothers to disappear again. So its a year only they lived in underverse Mist is quite lively now.

[img]WIP[/img]
Description : Dark red military suit with black boots
Name: Jason

Au? (If they have one): SolitaryFell
Personality: Quiet , Serious, not really scary comparing his appearance
Powers: Darkness
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter): He often seen as Evil Devil since childhood , His location is most brutally destroyed even the hot lands was half destroyed in his universe , there was the most brutal war happened . Anyway same story goes here as others ( lazy to tell XD)
wip,,
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Love~Chan wrote:(hey, is Cross taken yet? And is Reboot allowed? I also have an AU Sans of my own that I would like to include ^^)

(Weeell I don't think he has been taken, so he's open, even if he was, the person wasn't responding ,so I guess he's free)

~ J E S S E ~ wrote:(Can I include only the Felicity Trio XD? I'm lazy to do Bad touch trio )

Art Not mine ;v;
Description (For those without an image):
Name: Zero

Au? (If they have one): Solitarytale
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Serious, A bit funny sometimes , happy
Powers: Water
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter):
His location is hot land cause other places like snowdin , ruins etc everything was destroyed ,
And I mean everything. He ran away with his brothers because he killed the human commander during the war and he can't tolerate war and violence so for being calm after what sin he did , he ran to his uncle's Kingdom and stayed there for 17 years , He had to become Duke hae had no choice so he did during the stay. After his uncle passed and away , He denied being and a ruler and left the place to Mt.Ebott but he seen the ruined place made him dizzy and goes to his father's emergency place to live next 7 years. But he entered underverse and disappeared, His father had no answer to their disappearence and it has been a year for them to live there.

Art Mine <3
Name: Mist

Au? (If they have one): Solitaryswap
Personality: Shy , quiet , serious, funny , calm
Powers: Nature
Background story :
Same goes for Mist's location's condition. But his past is different, When he was only 6 He did ran away with his brothers and lived in his uncle duke's kingdom. he was depressed mostly than his brothers he cries for his father (Assistant W.D Gaster) His older brother Shiver stayed with him to comfort him as Zero , His oldest brother had no choice but to be Duke of his uncle, After 17 years His uncle passed away in which the commander told Duke to rule his Kingdom but Zero denied being ruler and he said He will go back to Mt.Ebott And left the place. But everything has changed when they came back , everything was destroyed but hot land was left and found an metal base and recognized their father's emergency place. They lived 7 years with him. When Mist was 25 they entered underverse His father has no answer for his brothers to disappear again. So its a year only they lived in underverse Mist is quite lively now.

[img]WIP[/img]
Description : Dark red military suit with black boots
Name: Jason

Au? (If they have one): SolitaryFell
Personality: Quiet , Serious, not really scary comparing his appearance
Powers: Darkness
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter): He often seen as Evil Devil since childhood , His location is most brutally destroyed even the hot lands was half destroyed in his universe , there was the most brutal war happened . Anyway same story goes here as others ( lazy to tell XD)

(Mist and Jason is accepted(I don't care if it's a w.i.p), but I can't see Zero)
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Blake
He looked up. "oh, hey hi!" he said, waving to Clover.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Clover smiled. "Hi! Oh, yeah. I hope your are okay with the fact that I've been here for the last ten minutes or so listening to you guys." She said as she swung off the tree and landed on the ground.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets