~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Ciel's POV~ I put Lizzie down and held her hand, "Ready to look for him?" I looked at her kindly.

Shadowfang~ "Yes, I can be. I am mostly friendly!" I told the poodle, looking at her. "What's your name?" I asked her.

Rin and Yukio~ "I'm fine..." groaned Rin. "Yeah, let's do that. That was a good idea Jessii!" Yukio looked at her again, before sighing at his brother.
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Undertaker
I nod, still grinning as I usually do. "Lets go!"

Grell
I thought for a moment. "Yes, I do!" I said, reaching into my coat and pulling out my chainsaw. "You have a plan?" I asked.
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Kirito~ "I don't know what city." I replied to to Hiroshi and Jessica. (I don't know what city for Kirito. Its because Kirito was stuck in SAO two years and real life isn't shown in the first SAO series)
Sayo~ I nodded. "Yeah I don't know what city." I said to Hiroshi and Jessica.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She smiled as she nodded, saying "Alright. You lead the way, I will follow you."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She smiled slightly as she nodded at him. "Yes, I am ready." she said.

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
She grinned when she saw he indeed had his chainsaw with him. She nodded as she said "I can turn into my bigger form and try to jump high enough for you to be able to reach the other dragon? Or, well, we could try and get Shadowfang to take you where you could reach her."

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She hummed as she nodded, then said "Should it be girls on Jess, and boys on Kuro?"

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She hummed and smiled as she looked at Chiemi, then glanced at Yukio. She felt her cheeks grow faintly warmed, but ignored that. "Thank you..."

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy nodded as he stood up, and he held a hand out to his fiance. "We need to hurry and find them all..." he said.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then huffed as he said "Fine...I really hope everybody back home is doing alright without us..." he added on.

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She flicked her short tail as she nodded at the dragon. She said My name is Suki, or, that is the name my owners had given me...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

The boy hummed as he called back "Yes, it is." and walked closer to the other voice.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Esko_the_Wolf wrote:---
A fluffy poodle mix padded along the forest floor, panting and looking for his masters. Makkachin briefly whined before panting again, going over to a tree and relieving himself. Suddenly, two human voices entered his ears. It didn't sound like his masters, but they were people nonetheless. He walked in that direction, and soon the humans entered his sight. One of them was dressed funny, like what his masters referred to as "show outfits". Whatever that meant.

"Aww, look, a dog." That human said, as Makka walked over to him and began to sniff his leg. He bent down and rubbed his head, and in response Makka licked his hand. The younger human giggled and pet him some more. Most humans seemed to like being licked by his kind. Being licked by one another seemed to trigger a completely different response though.

"Come on, Todd, we got to find his owner!"

"What other choice do we have? C'mon, let's go." The older human walked on, while the younger one got up and followed. Makka followed them, happy to have found company.

Hey Esko, ya should probably post for Makka and fthe trio again))

Hiroshi and Jessica
The redhead nodded as she said "Ah, okay Sorry about that." She held Hiroshi's hand and smiled at him.

Hiroshi said "Alright, let's go search for others, or find some shelter or something."

Totsuka Tatara
(Give me a bit to get his form))

And theirs too))

Misaki Yata
Wip

Eric Surt
Wip
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Undertaker
I nodded, walking along the beach. "Hopefully we'll find Sebastian, and we might find others as well. Heh."

Grell
I thought for a moment. "Shadowfangs probably our best bet." I revved up my chainsaw, testing it. "Lets go."

((I apologize but I have to go to bed early.. Lots to do tomorrow. Bye guys!))
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Ciel~ We all walked on to search for Sebastian.

Shadowfang's POV~ "Suki, such a wonderful name!" I looked at her, smiling.

Rin and Yukio~ "Yeah, that'll work Chiemi! And no problem Jessii." He looked at everyone, Rin still mumbled a few unknown words before passing out again.
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Kirito~ "Sure, can you guys fight." I said to Hiroshi and Jessica. "I'm just curious if you guys can." I said to Hiroshi and Jessica. Hiroshi, Jessica, and Sayo walked in a random direction.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:56 pm

(Problem is with the Todd/Kyle/Makka group, there's not much to do other than to have Kyle screaming and Todd scared.
Lol, Exile's like "bish plz".)

Exile only laughed harder. This whelp was pathetic! King of all demons? "So, you're telling me that you've created a world worse than Hell? When Hell doesn't even belong to Lucifer? Sorry, but you ain't the big boss around here; the big boss of the demons is Satan himself. Some people say Satan and Lucifer are the same, but that's human speculation."

Peering at the human she held in her talons, she smiled in that dragon way. "Aww, you think he wants to live? Of course he does. Most humans do. Oh pooh, we don't get what we want." She briefly tossed him in the air, relishing his scream before catching him. "If he has the right to live, so do I, but I already died, so therefore I have the right to kill him. Sound fair?" She chuckled. A nice demon. She never, ever heard of a nice demon. The fires of Hell left no soul kind. Cook alcohol enough and the boozy part that makes you feel good cooks off, leaving only the taste behind. That's what it was like burning. Whoever she was before, that soft squishy human full of love, she wasn't that anymore. She was only a shell.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She walked with the gray haire man, looking up at the sky for a moment. Shaking her head, she said "Yes, hopefully..."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She followed her fiance.

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
(Bye bee lols)
The chocolate and minimal white cat nodded as she looked at him. She got up so he could stand, and waited for him to lead.

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She nodded, then walked over to the red cat and got up on her back.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She nodded as she looked at Yukio. She then went and got on the red cat's back.

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy nodded as he stood up, and he held a hand out to his fiance. "We need to hurry and find them all..." he said.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then huffed as he said "Fine...I really hope everybody back home is doing alright without us..." he added on.

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She seemed to smile a bit at that. She said Thank you. as she nodded. She growled at the female dragon a bit...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

The boy hummed as he called back "Yes, it is." and walked closer to the other voice.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Esko_the_Wolf wrote:---
A fluffy poodle mix padded along the forest floor, panting and looking for his masters. Makkachin briefly whined before panting again, going over to a tree and relieving himself. Suddenly, two human voices entered his ears. It didn't sound like his masters, but they were people nonetheless. He walked in that direction, and soon the humans entered his sight. One of them was dressed funny, like what his masters referred to as "show outfits". Whatever that meant.

"Aww, look, a dog." That human said, as Makka walked over to him and began to sniff his leg. He bent down and rubbed his head, and in response Makka licked his hand. The younger human giggled and pet him some more. Most humans seemed to like being licked by his kind. Being licked by one another seemed to trigger a completely different response though.

"Come on, Todd, we got to find his owner!"

"What other choice do we have? C'mon, let's go." The older human walked on, while the younger one got up and followed. Makka followed them, happy to have found company.

Hey Esko, ya should probably post for Makka and fthe trio again))

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
Wip

Misaki Yata
Wip

Eric Surt
Wip[/quote]
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Shadowfang's POV~ "He doesn't deserve to die! I'm not being sarcastic either, I'll transform into my stronger demon form if you wish. But, I don't want to hurt you either, I-I understand you, really! I think that everyone should be freed! And yes, I'm a good demon, sometimes..." I sneered a little bit.
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me