Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

Postby ptolemaea » Mon May 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Maybe Scar and Nia could talk?
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hรธneylรธve » Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am

((Sounds great!))
semi-quitting..?
hรธneylรธve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:50 am

Thomas walks inside of the great hall and sits at the Slythrin table to eat. He hums quietly as he starts to gather food on his plate.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hรธneylรธve » Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 am

Zelenia;Tags;Open
Her blue hair flowed gently behind her as Zelenia neared the Slyherin common room. She was not very familiar of anyone in her house, though she didn't mind it, werewolves aren't quite known to make many friends. "Where did she go?" Zelenia muttered in frustration, hugged her black leather book tightly to her chest. Zelenia had no idea where her friend had gone, but she had a vague idea where the, slightly older, Ravenclaw may have gone. With a cocky grin plastered to her face, Zelenia began her decent to the library.
semi-quitting..?
hรธneylรธve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:03 pm

"Hi, you're Zelenia, right?" Scar said, nearing the girl. "I wouldn't come near you if you weren't a Slytherin. Except if you were Ron-- Oh dammit! I shouldn't have said anything."
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hรธneylรธve » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Zelenia;tags;Scarlett
Zelenia jumped slightly as the girl near, surprised that someone would even confront her. "Oh, Hello Yes, I-I'm Zelenia and you're Scarlett... right?." Zelenia asked softly, a weary smile on her lips as she nervously fidgeted with the sleeves of her robes. Zelenia brushed a strand of her light blue hair out of her face, her expression one of impatience, she was desperate to find the Ravenclaw girl, preferably before curfew.
semi-quitting..?
hรธneylรธve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:18 pm

((Sorry I was gone so long, family issues had came up.))
Draco/tags;Harry:Open
Draco rolled his eyes, his cheeks flushing a bit as he sat directly across from Harry. "The answer is one Lunar cycle or twenty eight days." Draco snickered, playfully rolling his eyes. "Though I thought you'd at least know that, Har- I mean Potter." Draco sighs, looking down at the floor in frustration.

Harry/tags;Draco:Open
Harry's eyes widened slightly, hearing the blonde almost say his name. "Draco you know you can call me by my name...don't you?" Harry asked his eyes shown soft as he smiled at Draco, tilting the blondes head slightly so he was looking into the other's silver eyes. "Anyway, I best get going to fine my friends, they'll be wondering where I am. Thank you Draco." Harry smirked before exitting the library with a rosy pink blush on his cheeks.

Moony/tags;Open
Moony growled softly in annoyance, she had no clue where that Slytherin was, but she knew the minute she saw her she would test the spell on her. Moony shook her head, opening her book and continuing to read the spells, she had to admit that the spells were rather intriguing. She'd decided after ready six pages she was bored and sought out to find her friend.
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Scarlett;;Tags;; Nia
"Yeah. Well, you look kinda busy. I should probably go, but if you want me to stay I would but I can tell I should go." Scarlett said, wanting to lie down forever, and cry. But no Slytherin could see her cry, neither Ron, whom she wanted to hold her while she cried about her parents, and about life, how she was so frustrated.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhaenyra » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Name:Ginny Weasley
Nickname:Weasley
Year:4th
Sexuality:Pansexual
Image:[img]https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj5qZLDwuzUAhUDbRQKHXnQAcEQjBwIBA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fallthosesmallthings.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F04%2Fginny-s-beauty-ginevra-ginny-weasley-25005563-1874-2500.jpg&psig=AFQjCNH05EtRqcF95W3G8BUXrmM0DTubZQ&ust=1499150899309384[img]
Backstory: She was born as the only sought after girl of Molly and Arthur Weasley. After meeting Harry Potter she developed a crush on him and it continues to this day. (Will add more later)
House: Gryffindor
Blood:Pure-blood
Crush:Harry
Personality:kind, happy, excited, honest, strong, feisty, determined [Will add more later]
Best Friend:None
.Image
.x.๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
.Image
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

yelena belova, book lover, x
coffee drinker, music listener,.

probably crying over the song

of achillesxxxxxxxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

x...xxImage
xโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
xโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

x.Image
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
x|| PM Me! || Trades|| Credit ||
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ! ! ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ! ! ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ! !
.xxxxImage
rhaenyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 am

Accepted
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me