~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 am

Ciel~ "O-oh Lizzie! Another dragon!" I pointed to the blue dragon, making a bit of an angry growl.

Rin and Yukio~ "Yeah." The brothers said at the same time, "How does that story sound to you Chiemi?" Yukio looked at her.
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:47 am

Undertaker
I tilted my head in response to the maids questions. "They're alright. They're friendly, I like them. what do you think?"

Grell
I petted the cat again. "Me? Well, I'm doing alright..." I told her. "Are you okay? You look angry."
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:57 am

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She smiled as she said "I think I quite like them. I feel like maybe Rei has a crush on Shadowfang."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She squeaked when she saw it, tilting her head. "I think it is a girl? She does not seem very friendly..."

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
She nodded as she looked up at him, then sighed. "There is a female dragon over there, with Shadowfang..."

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She said "I think that was kind of scary, that he'd destroy things if angered..."

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She looked up and saw the dragon, muttering "There's another dragon there...Mean dragon."

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head, again, and glanced at his fiance. "No, no, Victor, she's our other dog. The terrier mix we got to keep Makkachin company." He continued to look about.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde huffed as he looked at the two, hoping they'd stay un lovey dovey for awhile or he swore he was going to end up being sick...He growled "He is just a friend, Viktor..."

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
Seeming to have no fear of the blue dragon, she growled and began to bark at it, teeth bared as her only thought was the safety of the man the thing now held in its jaws. She growled as she moved towards the dragon.

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi?

The boy jumped when he heard the voice, looking around and calling "Levi? IS that you?"

Hiroshi and Jessica
The red haired glasses wearing Wolf male said "Jessica and I ended up here after that ship crash. We come from Japan." (Lols I think they all do...Mostly) Shaking his head he looked up again.

Jessica smiled as she shook hands with the girl, then nodded at what her beloved said.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip[/quote]
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Ciel~ "I think you're right Lizzie. Prepare for trouble!" I looked at her again, we weren't happy at all!

Shadowfang's POV~ I flew up into the sky, my eyes turned to magenta, and the gems on his hands glowing brightly, causing small flames to come out of them, "Don't. Hurt. Him!" I didn't use any powers, I was a little enraged.

Rin and Yukio~ "Guys! We have to move!" Rin said, the dragons looked like they were about to fight. "*Sigh* What should we do Chiemi?" Yukio said, looking down at Jessii.
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:09 pm

(Sanic fast post before I gotta go)

Exile paused for a few moments before bursting into laughter. "Infernal dimension? What IS that!?" She said through bursts of laughter, and only laughed harder when the dragon flew into the air and threatened her. "So much for being a noble demon. I'm down here, numbnuts. Why shouldn't I kill him?"

(I sense a future friendship)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:13 pm

[quote="~Liren~"]
Viktor Nikiforov, Tags: Yuri/Yurio

I stay silent for a second. Yurio wasn't partners with Otabek? I practically adopted him already! "Boyfriend or not, he is like a second son to me. We have to find him.", I say, looking at Yurio with an intense stare. "Makkachin and the terrier too, before anything else happens..."

Levi Ackerman, Tags: "Eren?"

I nearly pass out. An all to familiar voice called out. "Eren? Is that really you?"

(I think I'm gonna make Mikasa and an oc later)

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Shadowfang's POV~ "I created another hellish environment, similar to where Lucifer dwells. Mine is much worse, it depends on the everlasting days and nights. And you shouldn't kill him because he, he sounds like he just wants to live! Which he does, please, give him a chance." My eyes slowly turned back to red and yellow, I still flew in the air.

(I do too! Heh! I'm back! My internet was mean!)
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She smiled as she said "I think I quite like them. I feel like maybe Rei has a crush on Shadowfang."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She didn't quite like that dragon being there. "I hope she doesn't cause trouble..."

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
She nodded as she looked up at him, then sighed. "There is a female dragon over there, with Shadowfang..."

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She said "Um...I think we should all move away from here maybe?"

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She looked up at Yukio, then away quickly, but at least she didn't growl at him. She looked at the dragons, then nodded at Chiemi.

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy nodded as he stood up, and he held a hand out to his fiance. "We need to hurry and find them all..." he said.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then huffed as he said "Fine...I really hope everybody back home is doing alright without us..." he added on.

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
Seeming to have no fear of the blue dragon, she growled and began to bark at it, teeth bared as her only thought was the safety of the man the thing now held in its jaws. She growled as she moved towards the dragon.

(Hey, don't ignore my dog...)

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

The boy hummed as he called back "Yes, it is." and walked closer to the other voice.

Hiroshi and Jessica
The red haired glasses wearing Wolf male said "Jessica and I ended up here after that ship crash. We come from Japan." (Lols I think they all do...Mostly) Shaking his head he looked up again.

Jessica smiled as she shook hands with the girl, then nodded at what her beloved said.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip[/quote][/quote]
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Sayo~ "Yeah, I'm an Idol in Japan, Kirito and Asuna always end up going to my concert's." I said to Hiroshi and Jessica. (Who wants to interact with Usagi and Eriko)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Esko_the_Wolf wrote:The motorbike's crash was horribly loud, and a loud ringing sounded in his ears. Smoke was rising from the wreck, and the heat was suffocating. Not to mention there was horrid pain in his chest and left leg. He managed to roll himself off the bike and onto the ground, where he attempted to stand. His left leg buckled and he fell right back down, some of the wind being knocked out of his chest. He gasped for breath and looked down at his legs. There was a peak in the left one that could only be the bone poking out of his skin. Even though his pants were black, he could tell that area was becoming wetter and more maroon.

But there was that dog, the one he might have killed himself for. Looking at it now, something about it looked...wrong. He couldn't quite place it, but there was something about it that looked unnatural. "I nearly died to save you." He said, not with an angry or bitter tone, but more of a slightly amused one. "Let's go find civilization." Spotting a long stick, he dragged himself over to it and tested its durability, then hoisted himself up. He began to move along slowly, blood beginning to trickle out of a corner of his mouth. He had to find help. Fast.
---
A fluffy poodle mix padded along the forest floor, panting and looking for his masters. Makkachin briefly whined before panting again, going over to a tree and relieving himself. Suddenly, two human voices entered his ears. It didn't sound like his masters, but they were people nonetheless. He walked in that direction, and soon the humans entered his sight. One of them was dressed funny, like what his masters referred to as "show outfits". Whatever that meant.

"Aww, look, a dog." That human said, as Makka walked over to him and began to sniff his leg. He bent down and rubbed his head, and in response Makka licked his hand. The younger human giggled and pet him some more. Most humans seemed to like being licked by his kind. Being licked by one another seemed to trigger a completely different response though.

"Come on, Todd, we got to find his owner!"

"What other choice do we have? C'mon, let's go." The older human walked on, while the younger one got up and followed. Makka followed them, happy to have found company.

Hey Esko, ya should probably post for Makka and fthe trio again))

Hiroshi and Jessica
The red haired wolf male nodded as he looked at her, then asked "And what does Kirito here do?"

The redhead female smiled as she nodded at Sayo, saying "That sounds cool. Hiroshi is a Detective."
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me