facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

shoto ( 007 )

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:30 am

Shoto Todoroki!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old mha location: outside tagged: alucard & o'viel
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It came as a shock that both Adrian and O'Viel followed behind him. Shoto was positive that the woman would have at least tried to fight the orb even if him and Adrian left. It seemed he was wrong, but she still spoke of destroying it. While it clearly was powerful, it's intentions seemed good enough, though it was possible there was something dark hidden deeper. Still, engaging in combat before they tested other possibilities seemed unnecessary. They had no clue what the orb was capable of yet and until they had a better grasp on such, then it was best to avoid violence. There was no telling if their combined strengths would even be enough to defeat it. There were plenty of villains back home that could best multiple combined quirks, thus he could assume the same could be said here. Besides, he didn't want to recklessly use his quirk until he was positive they had a way home.

Hearing Adrian speak up, Shoto gave a small bob of his head in agreement. He could agree with the older male's statement. He too could understand the woman's reasoning, but other possibilities were still open to them. Maybe he was thinking too positively on the situation, but it was all he had. Admittedly, such thinking wasn't a forte of his to begin with. Actually, it was a difficult task for his mind to wrap around. Still, he forced himself into that mindset for the time being. Now, he needed to think of some form of escape. That was yet another difficult task. Slowly becoming engrossed in his own thoughts, Shoto almost missed the question that was posed.

Pulling himself back to reality, the teen's gaze moved to Adrian as he cocked his head in slight confusion. "Distance mirrors?" he boy mused. It wasn't a term that he was familiar with, that was for certain. "I can't say the term rings any bells. I assume it's a possible way for us to return home since you mentioned having a way for us to return without any violence." How the two things connected, Shoto wasn't sure, but if it was an option then he saw no harm in testing it. If it worked then they could easily escape this place and return to their lives, if not they'd have to find another way out.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:23 am

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard, Todoroki
    "I have never heard of such a thing," O'viel said, "but I know that your people are capable of wondrous feats. Am I right in assuming it is one of those?" As the stepped outside, the Vior'la commander stepped back into her crisis suit, the fusion blasters mounted on each arm glowing a deadly blue. She couldn't destroy the orb while it was still in the mess hall, she didn't want to eliminate their only source of food in the immediate area, but she would be ever vigilant for it to appear in a less vital area.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 12

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:53 am

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto ]

Adrian gave a nod towards Shoto. "They are a type of magic mirror where I'm from." he began to explain "The mirror itself creates a portal between two places, a portal which can be passed through." That was the easy part. "I have experience with such mirrors, I have knowledge on how to make them as well as use them." He hoped he had enough strength to do it, let alone three times. Adrian waited to see what Shoto and O'Viel would say. In his mind he began thinking on what symbols to use, since distance mirrors needed specific symbols from a dead launguge he had learnt. He had memorized the symbols back at his castle. "I suppose you could say that." he answered O'Viel. He would also need something to practice on to make sure he got it right. "I need three mirrors, big enough for us to pass through. Paper and something to write with, and something small and sharp." he said to the two of them.

Now came the question, what if there were no mirrors in this camp ground? Surly there had to be at least one. What if he wasn't powerful enough? He didn't want to be the one to let them down, now more then ever. Both of them needed to trust him as hard as that was, to place your trust into someone who you don't know. But it was well worth a try, and try Adrian would. "However even if I'm able to connect the mirrors to your homes, I highly doubt there will be a mirror big enough for your battle suit to pass through O'Viel." he added glancing at the T'au. He didn't know how she would react to that, but he felt it needed to be said since it would be odvious she would want to take it with her.

Now he needed to think of a plan B. If plan A went correctly all three of them would be able to get back to their homes using the mirrors that he connected. If in the event he couldn't, there might be another way. But it would be risky and he would have to teach them a few things if their beings could manage it. That was if he found a way to get back there. The dhampir began heading towards the cabins then, eager to start searching for mirrors.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01] jade harley • location: outside • open!

Postby assiel » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:13 am

『𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲』
───────────────────────

Jade abruptly jolted upright in a cold sweat after waking from a dream she had no recollection of - promptly causing her head to collide with the bottom of the bunk bed above her. She hissed in pain, ears flattening to the sides of her head. Instinctually, Jade muttered the spell for Cure I to get rid of her now-pounding headache. Ow... Wait a minute, since when did she fall asleep in a bunk bed?! She could have sworn that she was cozied up under the sheets of her own non-bunk bed in the comfort of her own home when she had dozed off... Perhaps she had a bad night and ended up in Dawn's Respite back at the Rising Stones? No, that couldn't have been true; this place was clearly not what she remembered the Scions' headquarters to look like. It almost looked like... a cabin of some sorts? It was akin to some of the Gridanian buildings she had been in many times before, deep in the Twelveswood. Maybe she just ended up in one, somehow... but why?

Well, just sitting there wasn't going to answer any of her questions, was it? Jade ultimately decided to start her day and roll out of bed. Unfortunately for her, she ended up quite literally rolling out of bed and directly onto the hardwood floor, landing with a resounding thump.

today is just not my day, is it?

Jade sighed deeply before pulling herself to her feet. Whatever. She'd had much worse days before. Besides, this day had barely even started.

now, where did my cane go...?

After a whopping five seconds of searching, Jade found the Rose Couverte leaning on a nearby wall. As she began to place it into the sling on her back, a small slip of paper laying beside the bed on the floor caught her eye. It appeared to have some sort of script on it, so she decided to pick it up and take a closer look at exactly what it said...

So. Apparently this place was not the Twelveswood, judging by the fact that the note implied that she had been whisked away from her own realm and into the unknown. Perhaps she was just on another shard of the Source...? That was the least of her problems, though - this note had said something about some sort of entity wanting to help with "something she was struggling to face", apparently. But how did it know her and her past? The thought of someone or something she'd never once encountered in her life knowing the juicy details of everything that had happened to her (especially including the trauma-inducing events) was a bit... scary, to say the least. Jade's tail thrashed about nervously as she placed the note back down on her bed. On the bright side... she could treat this like some sort of a vacation from her title as the Warrior of Light? She did desperately need one, anyway....

Attempting to shake off the uncertainty and the frantic thoughts that clouded her mind, Jade took a deep breath. "it's okay, jade, just take everything one step at a time..." Looking around, she began to familarize herself with her surroundings... before spotting another bottom bunk bed that had clearly been disturbed, as if someone had been sleeping there as well. Ah, right. The "others like you" that the note had discussed... Jade couldn't help but wonder if her dear allies had been transported here too. Well, the only way to find out was to try seeking them out. At that moment, Jade decided that she would venture outside the confines of the cabin and into the unfamiliar outdoors.

After putting on her signature red boots (which had been conveniently placed at the foot of the bunk bed), Jade sauntered over to the wooden door and gently pushed it open to reveal... a campground? This was certainly strange... Shaking her head again to try and clear the myriad of questions that began to plague her mind, she used her cane as a sort of walking stick as she wandered further outside the safety of the cabin. Suddenly, her feline ears twitched ever-so-slightly as she picked up on some sort of conversation happening in the distance... Jade was able to determine that there were at least three other people here, but their voices were unknown and unrecognizable to her... Weird. Well, it wouldn't hurt to try and seek these mysterious people out, she supposed...

Jade took a deep breath before beginning to call out into her foreign surroundings.

"hello? can anyone hear me out there?!"

───────────────────────
assiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:26 am

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard, Todoroki
    "That is of lesser importance," O'viel reassured the dhampir, "If this world is near enough to T'au controlled space I should be able to redirect a fleet here to retrieve it. I assume these mirrors work both ways?" She wasn't entirely sure how the strange 'magic' of the gue'la worked, but she had seen firsthand its efficacy. If Alucard believed he could create a bridge between this world and the ones they came from, then she had full confidence he could.

A voice from the direction of the cabins floated their way, again speaking in the gue'la tongue. "It would seem the entity has claimed another," she observed. "We should go appraise them of the situation."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 13

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:07 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto, Jade ]

Adrian cast his eyes up to O'Viel sitting in her suit "Not necessarily. Once you go through the portal it closes. The only way to go back to where you came from is to find another mirror." Another mirror that required a different set of symbols all together. Yet another wrinkle in the grand scheme of things. It seemed their conversation was interrupted by another voice, not one that belonged to Shoto or O'Viel. Adrian looked in the direction of the voice to see where it came from. Near the cabins was a figure who had called out to them. The dhampir silently agreed with the T'au. Adrian continued to walk that way getting closer towards the figure. He could now make out who it was. A human woman with cat ears. Another first for him. He had never seen a human like her, much like Shoto and O'Viel. "We can hear you." Adrian answered calmly as he came to a halt close by, "Unfortunately we find ourselves in the same situation. We were all taken from our homes and brought here by the same entity. One we've already had the pleasure of speaking with." Just mentioning it made him frustrated again, what a head strong being that was. He certainly didn't want it to come back any time soon.

Now that would change his plans. He couldn't exclude this new person from them, that was not like him to do. He may be able to find one or two mirrors but not four unless they got lucky. Adrian would now have to go with the other option. If he could find a mirror he could go back to his castle, find more mirrors there, and come back with them to help the rest. A very risky option, but it was the best he could think of. Adrian decided he would run it by everyone else once they had explained their plans to the new one.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[02] jade • location: outside • tagged: alucard, o'viel

Postby assiel » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:39 pm

『𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲』
───────────────────────

After a few moments of silence following Jade's call out to the unseen voices in the distance, she began to see silhouettes on the horizon slowly coming closer to her. Judging by the fact that they seemed to be in no hurry to get to her, they most likely weren't a threat... hopefully. You would think Jade would be better at recognizing when people had the intent to harm her considering the fact that she'd been the bloody Warrior of Light for countless years. Whatever. Jade shoved any thoughts of impending danger aside. It was better to stay positive anyway, right?

Regardless, Jade's tail began to nervously twitch as she watched the figures draw nearer before stopping a few yalms away from where she stood. No longer were they mere silhouettes - she was now able to see what exactly the figures that stood before her were. Right off the bat, Jade immediately noticed that they were both taller than her. Significantly. She had to crane her neck upwards to even look into both of their faces. To be fair, this wasn't an entirely uncommon occurrence in Eorzea either. Much to Jade's chagrin, the Miqo'te race was naturally quite short...

Getting back to analyzing those who stood before her, Jade looked up at the individual to her left. Strangely enough, they were of a race that she'd definitely never seen, as they had blueish-gray skin and... almost hoof-like feet? It probably wasn't best to dwell on it... On the other hand, she was able to easily identify what the person on the right was. They appeared to be a very tall blonde Hyur... who was now speaking directly to her. Whoops. Jade immediately zoned back in, ears swiveling towards them in order to hear what they were saying more clearly.

It was somewhat of a comfort to know that they were, indeed, all in this unfortunate situation together. Jade could tell by the hint of disdain in the Hyur's voice, though, that whatever entity dragged them here must have been a royal pain to communicate with. Yikes. And, of course, this was almost definitely the same entity that wrote the note and apparently knew everything about Jade and her blood-stained past, because the powers that be just loved to mess with her. Oh great, now she was getting real worked up over the mere thought of having to deal with whatever it was that decided to yank Jade into this strange new realm.

Clearly, it was time to calm the rambling internal monologue down again. Jade cleared her throat before replying to the Hyur.

"well, it's good to know we're all in the same boat, i suppose! i'm assuming everyone else got the same unusual hand-written note as i did, too..."

Jade looked down at her feet for a few beats before whipping her head back upwards to face the two once more.

"ah, but where are my manners? i'm jade. jade harley," she chirped, flashing a fanged smile and extending a clawed hand as to offer a friendly handshake. "i try to make learning people's names early a priority, because i have a nasty tendency to forget later on..." Jade chuckled a bit. "on that note, what may i call you both?"

───────────────────────
assiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 14

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:53 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto, Jade ]

Adrian stood intently as the woman spoke. His usual calm and other times serious expression changed when she offered a hand to shake. No one had offered such a gesture to him before, not even Trevor or Sypha and those two he considered his friends. The dhampir taken slightly aback, hesitated at first but took it and shook it once before letting go. Friendly gestures clearly weren't his strong suit. With a nod Adrian replied shortly "You may call me Alucard, and yes we too have found notes." Making a point to still try and keep his fangs hidden while he spoke, although now it was becoming a nuisance. At best they would probably avoid him, at worst shun him. And it wasn't like he would know these other creatures for long anyway. But he could put up with hiding them for a little while longer. If they eventually found out what he really was, at that point he'd probably be just about ready to go back to his home. Most likely he would never see them again. Adrian pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind however, there were more pressing matters to worry about.

Perhaps Jade or even O'Viel had seen a mirror in the cabins they woke up in, even Shoto. "Have you two seen any mirrors when you woke?" he asked them. Perhaps there was one he missed though at the time he was in the cabin he wasn't really looking. Adrian took a mental note that he'd have to do a lot of explaining about these distance mirrors and his plans so everyone was on the same page. But he was sure he could answer their questions should they have any, unlike that stupid orb who danced around questions. That prompted him to think then, what would happen if the orb found out? That Adrian was uncertain of, but seeing as the orb was quite passionate about 'helping them' it might get upset. Like a child getting irate with a pet that didn't want to be held. Quite fitting.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 008 )

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:02 am

Shoto Todoroki!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old mha location: outside tagged: alucard, o'viel & jade
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Magic mirrors that could create a portal. It was a wild thought, but it was not much different than the wrap quirk the one villain had back home. The only differences were this was no quirk and was done through a mirror, and it could travel across worlds, getting each of them to their homes if it were to succeed. The only downside was the fact that they needed to find the resources necessary. While he wanted to stay positive that they would be able to find everything, Shoto had his doubts. If this being didn't want them to escape then it would have planned for this. Still, it was worth a shot. Thinking over the things they needed, the teen wished he hadn't been the one stuck here, but rather someone with far more use in a situation like this. It was a horrible thought to have, but admittedly he knew Momo would fair far better than he would in terms of helping with something like this. She did have an amazing quirk to begin with.

Shaking the thought from his mind, he didn't have any time to respond as the other two took of towards the cabins when the sound of another voice rang out. Yet another trapped being he assumed. Letting a sigh escape his lips, Shoto followed behind, though he kept his distance. Upon their arrival, the teen hovered in the back of their small group and quietly cast his gaze towards Jade. She was yet another unique looking individual, but nothing he hadn't seen before. It was no surprise when she confirmed that she was in the same situation as them though. Continuing to listen to her, he gave a small dip of his head as a form of acknowledgement of her introduction. Though it didn't seem like she had paid much attention to his presence, he figured he too would speak up and introduce himself. Hearing Adrian go first, the teen waited, before finding his opening. "I am Shoto."

It was a basic introduction, but he figured it would suffice for now. Shifting his gaze back to Adrian, Shoto gave a small shake of his head. When he had woken up, he hadn't seen anything that reminded him of a mirror, but he hadn't exactly explored the cabin either. It was possible there might be one though. However, another question arose in his head as he began thinking things over. "Actually, I have a question about these mirrors," he started. As he did so he cast his gaze down towards his arm on the right side of his body. "Does this magic only work on mirrors or could other reflective surfaces work as well?" He had his doubts, but there was no harm in asking. His ice, while not entirely like glass, certainly resembled it at times. "If it is possible then I may have an easier option available to us."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:47 am

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard, Todoroki, Jade
    Another human, or so she thought at first. It's ears were different, reminiscent of the small mammals that stalked the lower canopy of Aphelion Prime. She’d heard the gue've'sa speak of humans like these before, calling them 'abhumans' or simply 'mutants'. It was usually with some measure of disdain, if not outright revulsion. If this was what they looked like, O'viel wasn't sure she understood their attitude. "I am Fio'O Viel'vsum Y'eledi Kir'la," she said, opening her suit cockpit so she could speak with the woman directly. "Commander of the Fourth Sphere Expansion force
    initial reconnaissance strike team assigned to Aphelion Prime. You may call me O'Viel."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me