The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby recherché. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:38 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ღ Luka Megurine.
x Fandom Vocaloid. xx Age 20 years. xxCrush None.xx Sexuality Straight.

Tagged Velicity.
        Luka woke up with a small yawn as she glanced around the empty room which little to no regard. She absentmindedly checked to make sure she had her headset and glanced down at her clothing, relieved to see that she was still in it. Right next to her was a series of fancy dresses in a wardrobe and she arched a brow in confusion before realizing that she definitely wasn't in her room. Quickly jumping up as she was filled with shock, she glanced around the room until her eyes caught sight of a slip of paper. Reading it after picking it up, she let out a small sigh. Find love? She was forced to find love? No way could that happen. She had concerts to perform for goodness sake! Shaking her thoughts away, she decided on leaving the room and that's exactly what she did. Stepping out, Luka focused on another female and bit her lip before hesitantly approaching her, "Hello..? You wouldnt happen to know how to get out of here, would you? This must be some type of joke.. Hell, I'm a celebrity! I cant stay in this place forever!"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Velicity
Female // Bi // Demon // Crush; none // Tagged; Luka

She quickly turned around the the new incoming person although not to her surprise she had to look up at the new person quicky picking up on her personality as she quickly took a dislike too although she didn't really want to push her away either due to her being the only person she's seen so far so she reluctantly answered her questions "Well if you read the note you would know how to get out"she remarked as she put her hands in her packet while her tail swished back in forth in slight annoyance "Besides i'm pretty sure you'll find someway to survive" she mumbled as she looked at her attire which she noticed was a light blue but she said nothing about it was she looked around the area they were in.
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:17 pm

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; none
    kokichi sat on the side of his bed, purple eyes gazing pointedly at the small letter he held delicately between his middle and forefinger, a small frown formed on his face as he lazily read over the words once more. somehow he had managed to escape the killing game, only to be thrown into another somewhat similar situation, the only real difference being the fact he had to fall in love with someone to leave the place rather then kill them. how boring. slipping the letter in his pocket, kokichi stood up and walked over to the door and turned the knob. what could this “master a” possibly gain from bringing strangers together in hopes of them falling in love? the whole thing was a bit quizzical but nonetheless still somewhat appealing and kokichi wasn’t going to deny he was a little curious. noiselessly the boy stepped out into the hallway and scanned his surroundings eyes widening slightly at how fancy the place was, might as well explore he thought to himself. leisurely and quietly kokichi began to walk down the hall glancing around the area in search of another person.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:21 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

He wasn't sure what she was asking when it came to people. Did she think that he would have some clue on how many people were in this place? Releasing the hilt of his sword, he crossed his arms over his chest and let a soft hum of thought escape his lips. "I have no clue how many people are here," he responded before noticing that she had gotten up and was motioning for his sword. Of all things why was she wanting to hold it? The only one he ever let have it was Pyra, but that was a given since she was his blade and the aegis herself. It wasn't like she was going to steal it like the rest would if he simply handed it over. Taking a step back, he almost became instantly defensive. The aegis sword wasn't something he was just going to hand to someone especially in a strange place like this. "Erm, I'm sorry but I'm not going to hand my sword over to you." Maybe it was rude of him to say such a thing, but after all the trouble he had gone through from simply being the owner of the sword he knew he couldn't let it from his own hands.

Gold The Egotistical
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Calypso

A princess. He sure hoped this place wasn't full of royals then again if it was maybe he could mess with them a bit and provide himself with some well needed entertainment. He'd just have to see who else was around. Just as he was about to respond with his own introduction he noticed her beginning to play with a drop of water. Never before had he seen a human have powers of the like and it made him step back in surprise. Maybe he shouldn't have taken the whole sea part as lightly as he had. "Right, princess of the sea. Water powers. Fun," he noted under his breath as he tried to compose himself once again. In a way it was almost as if he was dealing with some kind of Pokemon though in his head it sounded awful to call a person a Pokemon. He'd keep such a thing to himself. Besides, he doubted she would have knowledge of the creatures. "The name's Gold. I don't have a fancy title or anything like that. Suppose you could know me as one of Johto's dex holders since we're kinda a special group." It wasn't much and he gave a shrug of his shoulders at the mention of it, but it was still something. Besides the only dex holders in Johto were him, Silver and Crystal. That did put him in a limited group so to say. As he listened to her suggestion next, he glanced at the weapon she held noting that he should avoid making her feel the need to ever use it. Weapons certainly weren't something he was overly familiar with and he wouldn't make his Pokemon face such if it could be avoided. "Sure, sure. We can stay together or whatever. I guess that's kinda the point of this place anyways."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 am

▼ CALYPSO AVRAMIDIS!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ▼ 19 years old ▼ female ▼ heterosexual ▼ no crush ▼ fandomless oc ▼ no mentions ▼ talking to gold ▼
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────

calypso gave a series of nods before speaking again. "wonderful! it's an honor to meet you, gold. actually.. i haven't really seen people too much in general.." calypso said, shaking her head. "ugh, i hope this won't alarm you, but the reason why i've only ever seen thirteen people besides you is because i'm a goddess. my mother, amphitrite, had to keep me away from the world in my father, poseidon's palace. i.. i couldn't control my powers then. that's why." calypso looked up at gold again, shaking her head. "b-but my mundane backstory is certainly not important! what is important is that we found eachother." calypso said in a soft voice, pausing for a moment, calypso put a hand on her head. dear poseidon, who am i kidding? i sound like a child to him. i hope i don't screw this up... calypso thought, shaking her head. she hadn't had much experience with people so far, especially for being nineteen. it was amphitrite only trying to make sure that she didn't cause a terrible storm, or drown a bunch of people. that was a reasonable thing to do. but the only unreasonable consequence of amphitrite's actions were that calypso hadn't had good people skills all of her life,
    making her feel cut off and lonely most of her life. shaking off the thought, calypso began to walk with gold, still smiling at him. "are you from that johto place? i'm from the city athens in greece, named after the wisdom goddess athena." calypso said quietly, looking around as they walked, and then back at gold.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Zinnia’s ear pounded with blood. The odd thing was that she didn’t exactly want the sword, she felt the need of protection. Her eyes flickered watching Rex draw back. Smiling she closed her eyes and lifted her hand. Small vines littered with flowers snaked out of her palm. They intertwined making her own sword. She smiled at Rex cocking her head a bit. The hand in which the vines were rooted in held the hilt of it tight. She proudly held it up in the air, and then dropped it to her side.
Last edited by Avisowl on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:51 am

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐄
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; twenty-two/male | tags; open
      Toph heaved a sigh, once more sending a dubious glance towards the note that had slipped from his hands and fluttered to the ground. A sense of despair washed over him for a moment. How was he supposed to fall in love? It was such a strange situation - nevermind the solution to it all. Eyeing the suit that was placed on top of a nearby nightstand, Toph subtly grinned. For some reason, they had always been something be was fond of, fancy clothing. It gave him some feeling of importance.

A yawn tumbled out of his mouth as he dug into his pockets, only for his hand to grasp onto a sharp blade that sliced through his finger. "Ow," Toph shook out his arm where a splash of blood had bubbled out of the shallow cut. "Ah, that's probably my weapons."
      He was tempted to smack himself on the forehead because of his stupidity, but instead he simply rose from the bed he had earlier been perched on top of and headed towards the door after deeming his casual clothing to be decent. The door was swung open, and Toph sauntered out right before snatching the letter off the ground.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 am

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : / 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Open

Hawthorne found himself laying in a comfortable bed. As a soldier, he was used to hard cots and even sleeping on the ground.
But, he was one a nobleman, so he had spent time in a castle before. The lavish bedroom didnt seem to surprise him. He thought his was just in the druid castle at first. The captain stretched, throwing his legs over the side of the four poster bed. Spotting the letter on the desk, he gave a curious, " Hmm? What's this?". Hawthorne quickly read over the note, his expression darkening. He tossed the letter on the bad angrily as he let out a sting of curses in a language that sounded rather like ancient Gaelic. " Love? HA!" He gave a scoffing laugh. There was no way on God's green earth was he ever going to find love. Fuming, Hawthorne washed his face in the wash bowl on the table. He adjusted th heavy sword on his belt and stormed out. Hawthorne was going to get to the bottom of this. Find this Master A and make him talk. Or... maybe it would be best to escape and get home? It was obvious he wasn't in Solodin anyore. This wasn't his castle. A painful stab of guilt hit his heart. Who was going to take care of his siblings? Protect the royal family? Protect the city?
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:09 pm

ღ Luka Megurine.
x Fandom Vocaloid. xx Age 20 years. xxCrush None.xx Sexuality Straight.

Tagged Velicity.
        The singer was astonished at the way this female was talking to her because she really didn't appreciate the attitude that she was getting. Didn't this person know who she was? So ungrateful. "Excuse me, I can read. I meant without falling in love. Seriously.. don't you know who I am?" Luka asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, raising a brow at the female, "I'm not going to survive if I don't get back before my concert starts! I can't survive without my career, hell, I was made for my career!" She raised her voice a little as her anger clearly showed. When luka said she was made for her career, she literally meant it. Her whole purpose in life was to sing, she didn't know how to do anything else besides sing, dress nice, and please people. But she clearly had an attitude when she got annoyed. The one thing that was entirely up to her was her attitude, and she could barely control it herself, let alone her managers.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:17 pm

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐄
    age/gender; twenty-two/male | tags; hawthorne
      Toph was just about to leave when he heard a nearby door. Perhaps it was a good time to make a few friends? See who's around? But, somehow he doubted it. The objective of love wasn't going to be easy for him - especially for him. Despite the internal war inside his mind, Toph turned on his heel and followed the noise of somebody's footsteps. They echoed in the winding spirals of hallways before he glimpsed the sight of a man. They seemed to have a weapon strapped onto his belt, which wasn't what he wanted to deal with at the moment.

"Hey," Toph called out. Well then! No backing out now, he supposed. Man, he would have to learn how to hold his tongue better sooner or later or later unless he wanted to severely regret it. "I'm uh.. Toph."
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me