Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:33 am

Alexis Caraway II unclaimed but Hephaestus II bi II On his way to camp II tags: open

Alexis took a deep breath as he looked at the hill. He was somewhat peeved. "Have to go to a random camp of fellow freaks since a random guy claiming to be a God of all things wouldn't stop stalking me until I agreed. Jeez." He grumbled angrily to himself. He huffed and began to walk up the camp, but he stopped partway when he noticed a golden fleece thing hanging from a tree with what looked like a giant snake around it. Alexis grabbed his pistols and slowly continued up, guns toward the beast in case it turned aggressive. As he got close it lifted it's head, sniffed him, an then promptly returned to resting. "Huh." Alexis shrugged an put his guns away. He gave the creature a quick scratch on its head which is seemed to enjoy and then glanced at the entrance to camp. Is it too late to run off and say I went...?

Edit: added Zyon

Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: open

Zyon yawned loudly as he sat down for breakfast. Another day at camp was beginning and he was feeling well rested. He was relatively new, having been claimed a few weeks ago, by Nemesis anyway. He shook his head. No reason to think about it. He sacrificed his food to his patron and his real parent, smirking slightly as the flames turned black for a second. He returned to his seat and began to enjoy his meal.
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:47 am

Emris Thomas
i woke up from the dream with a sigh. It was the same as always, watching as my stepbrother turned into a monster and chased me for a long time. "Stupid dreams..." I muttered, getting dressed into black skinny jeans and an electric blue camp shirt and slipping on some combat boots. I tied my long hair up into a long ponytail and sighed, tying my twins daggers onto my belt before heading to the pavilion as the bell tolled for breakfast. I sat at my table, looking around with my bright blue eyes
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:03 am

Name;;Beckett Meleta
Age;;Seventeen
Godly Parent;;Aristaeus

Beckett raised her head at the sound of the breakfast bell ringing. She touched the tip of her finger to the petal of a nearby flower and the honey bee that had been resting on her hand skittered off onto the flower, "I'll be back in a bit." Beck told the bee before standing up and heading towards the dining pavilion her eyes catching sight of a new kid arriving on campus on her way. She left the boy be though, he seemed a bit more than mildly irritated at the revelation that he was no normal mortal which wasn't uncommon and Beckett had found it best over her years here to leave newcomers alone while they adjusted to camp.
And with that Beckett entered the dining pavilion and took a seat at the Demeter cabin, while Demeter was not her parent the cabin had pseudo adopted her since there wasn't a cabin dedicated to her little known Father. Beck sat down and food and drink appeared on her plate, her regular toast with strawberry jam and a cup of milk, she got up and sacrificed some too the gods before sitting down and diging in.
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was
my way of getting it off my chest so that it wasn't
my only
secret anymore." ~Joshua Ramsay
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:23 am

Kaito Li | Hecate | 16 | Emris(kinda)________________________________
    After a pretty uneventful night, Kaito was awoken by the clanging sounds of the pavilion bell. Sighing, he got up and ruffled his hair, figuring it was good enough. Trudging towards the delicious smells of breakfast, he grabbed a plate and knocked a portion into the fire. It was nice to have a cabin to himself, it meant no one bothering him during meals. Glancing up, he accidentally made eye contact with a pair of blue eyes and quickly looked away, not wanting to have to interact.

Jayanti Indira| Aphrodite | 17 | open_________________________
    Jay was always awake at the break of dawn, there was too much to be done and never enough time to do it. Donning the signature orange t-shirt and a beat up pair of jeans and her comfiest boots, she headed for breakfast before the bell even rang. Her breakfast was always the same, waffles drowned in syrup with chocolate covered strawberries. Her offering to her mother was usually thanks for the inability to get cavities, as the sugar in her diet was seriously testing it. Seating herself at a random table, Jay had no idea which cabin it was meant to belong to, she popped a strawberry in her mouth. Jay's cabin was never around, and strangely small this year, which meant she didn't have anyone to hang out with during meals. Whoever was sitting here today would have to deal with her.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:37 am

xάίήέ ȡάŕέĻĻ ςĻάŕέήςέ
17-мάĻέ-ςόùήşέĻόŕ-ςάвίή 3-ρόşέίȡόή-вί-ςùŕίόşέ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Jayanti Indira-ғόŕм
The male once again had had another sleepless night, night terrors tearing at his mind every time he dozed off. He sat in his bed, watching over his sister who slept in the cabin with him. He softly sighed, shaking his head he looked out the window. Through the closed curtains he could see the dim light of morning. Quietly, Xaine climbed out of his bed and got dressed, putting on a black long sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black boots. He ran his fingers through his hair and ruffled it a bit. He brushed his teeth and checked his piercings. His eyebrow ring had been bothering him, an infection from not being cleaned right, had now stopped and he was happy about that. The male walked over to the curtains and opened them. Wake up Chloe, breakfast will be soon. He muttered, walking out of the cabin not bothering to see if she woke up or not. Xaine stuck his hands in his pockets and walked toward the dining pavilion. He offered up some of his food to the fire, which was part of a fruit and berry salad containing strawberries, black berries, banana, apple slices, a some yogurt. He sat down at his table, watching as a girl sat down at his table. You're sitting at the wrong table ya know. He flatly stated.

ςєlเภค г๏є ђคภlєא
15-Ŧє๓คlє-ςค๒เภ 11-ђєקђєครtยร-๒เ-ςยгเ๏รє-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/๏קєภ-Ŧ๏г๓
The female lay asleep in one of the beds in the Hermes cabin fast asleep. She was dreaming of being claimed by her Godly parent. The dream, though, made her sad. She had lived in the camp for almost a year now and she had yet to be claimed. Roe woke up, looking around. Light shone through the windows. She sighed. Another day that will pass by without me getting claimed. She thought, getting ready for the day. She put on a red shirt, the camp half blood test shirt, dark blue jeans, and red converse. She brushed out her hair and her teeth. After giving herself a once over in the mirror, she headed out of the cabin. Roe looked towards the pavilion when the bell rung, so she headed off that way. She soon got to the dining pavilion. She put her gead down and walked past all the tables and other oids, sitting herself at the Hermes table. On her plate appeared pop tarts, chocolate pop tarts at that. She just stared down at them, not feeling hungry.

αηαsтαsια ∂αмαяα εвσηү
16-ғεмαℓε-нυηтεя-cαвιη 8-αρняσтιтε-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/σρεη-ғσям
Ebony had been out all night scouting the area around and in camp. Throughout the night she had taken out a few monsters. She now lay on a branch in a tree inside of the camp border. Her bow was in her hand and dangling on her fingers. The female watched as the sun exposure rose up, and listened as the breakfast bell rang. Finally! She thought, her stomach growling at the thought of food. She jumped out if the tree and began heading off for camp. Eventually she made it to the pavilion. She looked around, not sure where to sit. She cpukd sit in two places, at the Aphrotite table or the Artimese table. Seeing no one at either table, she say at the Artimese table after offering half of her food into the fire. She was having blue berry pancakes practically drowned in syrup, and a glass of orange juice.

caleв aввoт ғιnĸerѕon
15-мale-caвιn 16-neмeѕιѕ-нoмoѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/open-ғorм
The teen lay passes out in his bed. He laid on his stomach his arms and legs spread out, his face buried in his pillow, drool going down his face. When the breakfast bell sounded, Fink woke with a startle. He jumped up out if hed, falling to the floor with a thud. He sighed and laid on the floor, staring up at the ceiling. After a dew moments, he stood up and stumbled over to the bathroom. He put on khaki pants, the orange camp this shirt, dress shoes, and his signature beanie. He yawned and headed out of his cabin. He made ut to the pavilion and grabbed a plate. Scrambled eggs, slightly burnt bacon, and slightly burnt toast appeared in his plate. He didn't know why, but he liked his food burnt. He offered half to his mother and sat away from the other boy that sat at the Nemesis table.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:47 am

Emris
My eyes locked with a boy at the Hectate table. He looked away almost immediately which made me sigh sadly as I got up and sacrificed part of my breakfast to my Father and lord Apollo. Apollo was just a god that seemed cool. I say back down at my table, pushing the food around slowly
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:02 am

Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: open

Zyon nodded at the other kid sitting at the table in acknowledgment. He fed some of his bacon to Iilene who lay curled up at his feet. The large she-wolf barely fit under the table and Zyon was somewhat worried that a passerby would end up tripping on her.

Alexis Caraway II unclaimed but Hephaestus II bi II Entrance to camp II tags: open

Alexis shrugged and finally walked though the gates. He shivered as he felt the border around him. It just felt.. weird. He didn't like it. Scowling he continued his march down the hill. Coming to the main pavilion he sat down and sighed. I'm here like that weirdo wanted. Now what?
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:17 am

xάίήέ ȡάŕέĻĻ ςĻάŕέήςέ
17-мάĻέ-ςόùήşέĻόŕ-ςάвίή 3-ρόşέίȡόή-вί-ςùŕίόşέ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Jayanti Indira-ғόŕм
The male once again had had another sleepless night, night terrors tearing at his mind every time he dozed off. He sat in his bed, watching over his sister who slept in the cabin with him. He softly sighed, shaking his head he looked out the window. Through the closed curtains he could see the dim light of morning. Quietly, Xaine climbed out of his bed and got dressed, putting on a black long sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black boots. He ran his fingers through his hair and ruffled it a bit. He brushed his teeth and checked his piercings. His eyebrow ring had been bothering him, an infection from not being cleaned right, had now stopped and he was happy about that. The male walked over to the curtains and opened them. Wake up Chloe, breakfast will be soon. He muttered, walking out of the cabin not bothering to see if she woke up or not. Xaine stuck his hands in his pockets and walked toward the dining pavilion. He offered up some of his food to the fire, which was part of a fruit and berry salad containing strawberries, black berries, banana, apple slices, a some yogurt. He sat down at his table, watching as a girl sat down at his table. You're sitting at the wrong table ya know. He flatly stated.

ςєlเภค г๏є ђคภlєא
15-Ŧє๓คlє-ςค๒เภ 11-ђєקђєครtยร-๒เ-ςยгเ๏รє-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/๏קєภ-Ŧ๏г๓
The female lay asleep in one of the beds in the Hermes cabin fast asleep. She was dreaming of being claimed by her Godly parent. The dream, though, made her sad. She had lived in the camp for almost a year now and she had yet to be claimed. Roe woke up, looking around. Light shone through the windows. She sighed. Another day that will pass by without me getting claimed. She thought, getting ready for the day. She put on a red shirt, the camp half blood test shirt, dark blue jeans, and red converse. She brushed out her hair and her teeth. After giving herself a once over in the mirror, she headed out of the cabin. Roe looked towards the pavilion when the bell rung, so she headed off that way. She soon got to the dining pavilion. She put her gead down and walked past all the tables and other oids, sitting herself at the Hermes table. On her plate appeared pop tarts, chocolate pop tarts at that. She just stared down at them, not feeling hungry.

αηαsтαsια ∂αмαяα εвσηү
16-ғεмαℓε-нυηтεя-cαвιη 8-αρняσтιтε-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/σρεη-ғσям
Ebony had been out all night scouting the area around and in camp. Throughout the night she had taken out a few monsters. She now lay on a branch in a tree inside of the camp border. Her bow was in her hand and dangling on her fingers. The female watched as the sun exposure rose up, and listened as the breakfast bell rang. Finally! She thought, her stomach growling at the thought of food. She jumped out if the tree and began heading off for camp. Eventually she made it to the pavilion. She looked around, not sure where to sit. She cpukd sit in two places, at the Aphrotite table or the Artimese table. Seeing no one at either table, she say at the Artimese table after offering half of her food into the fire. She was having blue berry pancakes practically drowned in syrup, and a glass of orange juice.

caleв aввoт ғιnĸerѕon
15-мale-caвιn 16-neмeѕιѕ-нoмoѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/Zyon Lunarium-ғorм
Fink took a glance at the other, seeing him nod at him. He didn't quite know what that meant, but he mentally shrugged it off and went back to eating his food. Then his attention was moved to the the wolf under the table, eating bacon the other fed to it. He knew this guy shared the cabin with him along with the table, he was also claimed by Nemesis, his mother. He was his brother. None of that bothered him, having to share stuff with a brother, what bothered him was the wolf. It was so big and scary to Fink. Fidgeting a bit, he looked back to his food and continued to eat.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Kaito Li | Hecate | 16 | Emris(kinda)________________________________
    Looking back at the girl, he realized she looked disappointed. He felt a small pang of guilt, maybe she thought he hated her. Smiling, he gave her a small wave, thinking maybe that would clear up and misunderstanding. Kaito wasn't good with interacting with strangers but as long as they were nice and calm it was okay.

Jayanti Indira| Aphrodite | 17 | Xaine_________________________
    Jayanti watched a boy who came and sat down at the same table as her. "Yeah, I know. My table's empty and I was lonely. Have a problem with that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She glanced at his plate than back at hers and made a face. "So, you going healthy or something?" There was enough fruit on his plate to make an orchard, Jay herself could never get on the healthy thing. If your metabolism was good enough, she figured you didn't even need to bother.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Emris
I peeked up immediately at the wave and grinned before waving back, excitement written into my features. I then ate y food before walking over to the boy, smiling. "Hullo!" I said with a giggle. "My names Emris!"
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups